Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
791,681 - 791,700 of 1,084,057 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Being that WV is not really a stare, does that mean their birth certificates are invalid Ad Flack is an illegal alien?
If true, Flack should self-deport.
No doofus, it means that the U.S. needs to evaluate it's immigration (lack of )policies again, and assess the damage done since O Kennedy swung the door wide open with his typical libuhrultic, democracktic tendencies that existed in the early to mid-60s.
Prior to THOSE years, America was not being inundated and DRAINED of every dime that working taxpayers WORKED for and put INTO the system-rather than just the "hop on the stinky apple carts of fweeDUHM" and "take" that exists now a days.

We need another National Origins Act...with entitlement REstraints on those not really entitled to!!

Duhmmy.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Please forgive me for being such an Obama apologist, but it's just in my blood.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shit
I enjoy reading your posts as you masturbate to your creepy little fantasy.
Now ,get back to something about Michelle's coiffure, or some demeaning comment about some other ethnic group.
Just pull up your posts under Frightwingers that describe how you condoned sexual intercourse between your fifth grade students.

And check the Drudge cover for a photo of Moochelle without her wig.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Requesting a complete employment history is common and the reasons are obvious.
Especially for a president. lol
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lebanon does not even have a functional government.
and apparently our own has not been doing a very good job keeping up with research on such since...oh...1987.(REAGAN years)

Shameful. WTH these people get paid to do all day..pway on twitter and top-icks?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

WTH

First y'all been picking on Flack...

NY? NY?

Ugh, only Vegas and Chitcargo ranks worse in opinion.

Ugh.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pull up your posts under Frightwingers that describe how you condoned sexual intercourse between your fifth grade students.
And check the Drudge cover for a photo of Moochelle without her wig.
In other words, join you in your masturbatory material.
No thanks, I'll pass.

Since: Feb 13

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Questions!

Did Barack Obama spend Millions to hide his records? Where is the proof?

Is Barack Obama anything like Osama Bin Laden?

Is Barack Obama a Dictator?

Is Barack Obama an "Empty Suit"?

Is Barack Obama a Muslim?

Is Barack Obama an Evil man?

Is Barack Obama a Pathalogical Liar?

Is Barack Obama destroying America?

Is Barack Obama a Communist?

Is Barack Obama a Marxist?

Is Barack Obama a Narcissist?

Is Barack Obama a homosexual?

Can Barack Obama be impeached?

Is Barack Obama a "urusper"?

Does Barack Obama hate America?

Is Barack Obama a traitor to America?

Is Barack Obama an "illegal"?

Is Barack Obama a disgrace to America?

DO NOT JUST SAY YES OR NO! PROVIDE PROOF FOR EACH QUESTION!

This is just to test the intelligence of Americans!!!
proud2bwhite

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet do you live on? It's certainly not Earth. Your questions are not even related to what he was saying, idiot.
Hugs, NWaxman
I didn't ask any questions about what he was saying,idiot.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Questionman wrote:
Questions!
Did Barack Obama spend Millions to hide his records? Where is the proof?
Is Barack Obama anything like Osama Bin Laden?
Is Barack Obama a Dictator?
Is Barack Obama an "Empty Suit"?
Is Barack Obama a Muslim?
Is Barack Obama an Evil man?
Is Barack Obama a Pathalogical Liar?
Is Barack Obama destroying America?
Is Barack Obama a Communist?
Is Barack Obama a Marxist?
Is Barack Obama a Narcissist?
Is Barack Obama a homosexual?
Can Barack Obama be impeached?
Is Barack Obama a "urusper"?
Does Barack Obama hate America?
Is Barack Obama a traitor to America?
Is Barack Obama an "illegal"?
Is Barack Obama a disgrace to America?
DO NOT JUST SAY YES OR NO! PROVIDE PROOF FOR EACH QUESTION!
This is just to test the intelligence of Americans!!!
Yes to all of the above.
proud2bwhite

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
proud2bwhite wrote:
Anyone watching the treasonous bastard studder through another bs propaganda speach in hide park? He even looks stupid this time.
Are you proud to be stupid, too?
///Hide Park///
///speach///
Maybe you should be watching Sesame Street instead.
Start with the alphabet.
spell this.. Fuckyoufaggot
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of this waxturd, the adults are having a conversation. Go pass out some judge-its you pathetic narcissistic psychopath.
Translation from libtardspeak:

Stay out of this waxturd, the geriatrics libtards like me are posting responses that have nothing to do with what we read. I hate you for exposing what a fool I am every day.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, join you in your masturbatory material.
No thanks, I'll pass.
Your pedophilia is on record.

res ipsa loquitur
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

What Happy Hours lily be at tonight?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
What Happy Hours lily be at tonight?
Shabbat at Del Boca Vista
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Senator Feinstein: Why did the US kill two 16 year-olds?

On February 7, 2013, at the CIA confirmation hearing chaired by Senator Dianne Feinstein, Chief counterterrorism advisor John Brennan made a remarkable statement. He said that if a U.S. drone strike killed innocent people,“we need to acknowledge it publicly…in the interest of transparency.” Join us and send a letter to Senator Feinstein, urging her to start with two cases: 16-year-old U.S. citizen Abdulrahman Al-Awlaki, killed by a drone strike in Yemen, and 16-year-old Tariq Aziz, killed by a drone strike in Pakistan. She should ask Brennan to acknowledge whether the killing of these two teenagers was a mistake -- perhaps a clarification of the cold-blooded murder of two 16-year-olds will lead to an investigation of the hundreds of drone casualties worldwide.

http://codepink.salsalabs.com/o/424/p/dia/act...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS

Natural Gas platform .. 50 miles east of Venice in the Gulf of Mexico .. HUGE leak underway.. everyone evacuated..

http://enenews.com/radio-uncontrolled-gas-flo...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

The House voted Friday to extend a pay freeze for federal workers, already in effect for more than two years, for another nine months.

Republicans, who largely backed the measure, said it would save $11 billion in the long run and that economically secure public servants could go a little longer without a raise.

Most Democrats, and the White House, criticized the bill as an example of anti-government bias and said Republicans, instead of debating a bill that has little chance of advancing in the Democratic-controlled Senate, should be concentrating on avoiding the pending automatic cuts to federal programs that could have a painful effect on the economy.

The House measure, approved on a 261-154 vote, blocks an executive order issued by President Barack Obama last December that would give the nation's 2 million civilian federal workers a 0.5 percent cost-of-living raise from March 27, when the current federal spending agreement expires, through the end of the year.
Bernard Ballcocks

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I invented a new self cleaning system for hard to reach body parts of Black women. It will revolutionize hygine as do away with sloppy joe mudd butt syndrome. I cant tell you how many times I have pulled a black girls pants down and found a doody ball parade of stink filled crud biscuits. This problem has plagued heavy full figured lard ass fatties for centuries. Now my Soul Sprayer- Crud Buster 3000 Elite Series will do all the work while you just stand there looking fat. Hard to reach spots because your butt soo big and arms terribly short. No more with the crud busting system. We get in there to remove the biscuits, the slime balls, the filth, the cariander turds, the garlic bread dangle berries all gone thru our patented sucker tips. This will cost about $375 retail and be available this spring. Just in time for bikini season lol fatties in thongs preacious.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
The House voted Friday to extend a pay freeze for federal workers, already in effect for more than two years, for another nine months.
Republicans, who largely backed the measure, said it would save $11 billion in the long run and that economically secure public servants could go a little longer without a raise.
Most Democrats, and the White House, criticized the bill as an example of anti-government bias and said Republicans, instead of debating a bill that has little chance of advancing in the Democratic-controlled Senate, should be concentrating on avoiding the pending automatic cuts to federal programs that could have a painful effect on the economy.
The House measure, approved on a 261-154 vote, blocks an executive order issued by President Barack Obama last December that would give the nation's 2 million civilian federal workers a 0.5 percent cost-of-living raise from March 27, when the current federal spending agreement expires, through the end of the year.
If the federal employees have job security then Republicans are lying about cutting spending.

This is how f*cking dumb Republicans & Galt are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min More Information 1,873
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Learn to Read 175,156
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 min Audit 3,853
if i were the devil. 20 min Good-------day 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Toj 97,584
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,446
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 37 min fassdle 527
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info