Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,584)

Showing posts 791,661 - 791,680 of1,034,226
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
thats not funny Mothrafudder.......its tragic.
I enjoy the aroma of baked goods, roast beef, roast turkey and burnt progressive.

I heard the LA cops are pouring gasoline and EBT Cards on the remains for a bonfire celebration tonight. Rocky Mountain High sorta stuff.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
This one?
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
Democrats control Congress
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.6 trillion
2013 proposed deficit $1.1 trillion
I caught a quick clip of a Pelosi interview on the news this afternoon. Reporter asked her if Democrats were trying to reign in spending and she acted surprised saying "There is no spending problem in Washington but only a revenue problem". I began snickering over my Tuna Fish Sandwich.....and then she said "The best way to grow government revenue is to invest in college education". The clip ended.

The reporter then turned to the viewer grinning and said "Investment? That means more spending!". Back to you, Jim.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky?
You lily, looking for friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Rubio voted against the violence against women act
This country needs a department of common sense...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by old angry white men clinging to their guns and religion. Killings are all about Democrats.
Two of the Boy Messiah's own killed that Chicago honor student, Hadiya Pendleton. They claim it was a matter of mistaken identity.

Maybe so but if it wasn't her then it would have been someone else being murdered that day. Maybe another Pizza Delivery woman who was trying to raise her kids with little money. Or a cab driver. Or a pedestrin in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Maybe this was another Fast & Furious case where those illegal guns were fed to Chicago trash by Rahm Immanuel and Eric Holder so to trace their movements on the street. Alas, they lost sight of the guns and the Boy Messiah will issue another Executive Order to cover their azzes and then turn around to blame those 'Gun Nuts' who cling to their 2nd Amendment Rights and religion......

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Stick a fork Rubio.
Really,the f*cking dumbass doesn't know the difference between weather & climate.
Blaming Obama for the effects of his party's failure under Bush was really chickensh*t.
I know that the Truth hurts, ImaginaryDave.

But maybe the Boy Messiah's Healthcare farce will get you free plastic surgery.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The Senate bill would allow non-Indians to be prosecuted in tribal courts (kangaroo courts), a clear denial of due process.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Two of the Boy Messiah's own killed that Chicago honor student, Hadiya Pendleton. They claim it was a matter of mistaken identity.
Maybe so but if it wasn't her then it would have been someone else being murdered that day. Maybe another Pizza Delivery woman who was trying to raise her kids with little money. Or a cab driver. Or a pedestrin in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Maybe this was another Fast & Furious case where those illegal guns were fed to Chicago trash by Rahm Immanuel and Eric Holder so to trace their movements on the street. Alas, they lost sight of the guns and the Boy Messiah will issue another Executive Order to cover their azzes and then turn around to blame those 'Gun Nuts' who cling to their 2nd Amendment Rights and religion......
Democrats are a very special kind of stupid aren't they? The Pope resigns, lightning strikes twice at the Vatican, North Korea sets off a nuclear bomb, Homer and sonifilter wants more drones to kill American citizens. obama promises more bullshit. You know these liberals are dangerous.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught a quick clip of a Pelosi interview on the news this afternoon. Reporter asked her if Democrats were trying to reign in spending and she acted surprised saying "There is no spending problem in Washington but only a revenue problem". I began snickering over my Tuna Fish Sandwich.....and then she said "The best way to grow government revenue is to invest in college education". The clip ended.
The reporter then turned to the viewer grinning and said "Investment? That means more spending!". Back to you, Jim.
It is a standard talking point of Republicans and deficit hawks of all political stripes that federal spending is out of control; that major surgery is needed, especially on entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicare, to get the budget on a sustainable course.

In fact, our long-term deficit situation is not nearly as severe as even many budget experts believe. The problem is that they are looking at recent history and near-term projections that are overly impacted by one-time factors related to the economic crisis and massive Republican tax cuts that lowered revenues far below normal.

Taking a longer-term view, such as that in a recent Treasury Department report, shows that our longer-term fiscal problem is in fact quite manageable.
Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2013/01...

conservative economist who worked for Reagan. and check it out. he's cited all the data. i really like this one...

.....if we look at projections from the Congressional Budget Office on January 7, 2009 – while Bush was still in office and which do not incorporate any Obama policies – we see that the deficit was projected to rise from $455 billion in 2008 to $1.2 trillion in 2009 under existing law.

The actual deficit for fiscal year 2009 was $1.55 trillion. But the difference was due entirely to lower revenues than expected, not higher spending. Outlays in fiscal year 2009 actually came in below CBO’s projection –$3,518 billion actual vs. a projection of $3,543 billion.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats are a very special kind of stupid aren't they? The Pope resigns, lightning strikes twice at the Vatican, North Korea sets off a nuclear bomb, Homer and sonifilter wants more drones to kill American citizens. obama promises more bullshit. You know these liberals are dangerous.
American citizens?

Senior Al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki and another America-born militant were killed in Yemen early Friday morning by a CIA-led U.S. drone strike, marking the highest-profile takedown of terror leaders since the raid on Usama bin Laden's compound.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/30/us...

only in Obama hating conservative land can a terrorist have the same rights as the rest of us.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He's a dolt! He said he benefitted from federal student aide, his parents on medicaide and social security, then he trashes it.
His mouth was so dry from lying, finally grabbed the water!!
Was that before or after you connected your mouth to garden hose which runs to the beer keg?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

He must have heard about you.
Navy Corpseman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> He must have heard about you.
The Muslim Obama has no qualms with Sharia law here in the U.S.or misgiving of any womens rights!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
American citizens?
Senior Al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki and another America-born militant were killed in Yemen early Friday morning by a CIA-led U.S. drone strike, marking the highest-profile takedown of terror leaders since the raid on Usama bin Laden's compound.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/30/us...
only in Obama hating conservative land can a terrorist have the same rights as the rest of us.
So, why then does Major Hassan have any rights, and why doesn't Obama order his immediate execution, without benefit of trial?
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
With the largest prison population being black, I can agree with you to an extent. But aren't we talking about socially acceptable talents? Please explain.
Basketball = Jordan boxing = Ali, Tyson,f ck naming them all. Look at the draft ratio black vs white in any big time sport besides baseball & the greatest in that was hank aaron/barry bonds. Singing micheal jackson, none better! If polled these would be majority of americans choices, but I'm racist for saying it cuz I'm black. Be for real !
USA HOLOCAUST

Joelton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

"Overwhelming majorities of Americans -– Americans who believe in the 2nd Amendment -- have come together around common-sense reform, like background checks that will make it harder for criminals to get their hands on a gun," Obama continued. "Senators of both parties are working together on tough new laws to prevent anyone from buying guns for resale to criminals. Police chiefs are asking our help to get weapons of war and massive ammunition magazines off our streets, because they are tired of being outgunned."

Universal background checks, and the tougher penalties for "straw purchases" of guns, are some of the most popular gun-control proposals among voters, and both may eventually win bipartisan support. But a ban on military-style weapons faces an uphill battle in Congress, where Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) has championed a renewal of the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban, which expired in 2004.

MOST OF THE DEM DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THESE CHILDREN.
THIS IS A EXCUSE TO TAKE law abiding citizen GUNS AWAY
FROM WE THE PEOPLE!!!Dianne Feinstein A JEW WANT ANOTHER HOLOCAUST FOR WE THE PEOPLE OF THE USA TO GO AFTER LAW
ABIDING CITIZENS!
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Now you all wingnuts know that your gun control policies sucked, OBAMA is going to fix your mess and get ready in 2016! For HILLARY! she might make your party look more stupid than stupid

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Can't ban evil.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
Now you all wingnuts know that your gun control policies sucked, OBAMA is going to fix your mess and get ready in 2016! For HILLARY! she might make your party look more stupid than stupid
Hillary will secure a Republican win which the Far Left Democrats are already laying the groundwork to repeat 1994 all over again and give control back to the Republicans of both the house & Senate.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ is certainly my favorite gay child molesting singer.
This is what it boils down to when te truth snacks them in the face. A bunch of nonsense! Believe what you want, you know like I know he was the greatest musician ever. He sold 100 mill on 1 album alone. F cking hater!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 791,661 - 791,680 of1,034,226
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 5 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 43,011
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 33 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 34 min _Zoey_ 93
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 36 min _Zoey_ 4,031
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 230
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs