Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
791,641 - 791,660 of 1,080,047 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's straight out of the history of West Virginia. Tuff stuff! Blow it out your libtard ass!!!
Like I am going to take the word of the history of a state written by an unconstitional state presented to me by an illegal alien. Shouldn't you be packing?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I didn't come to sell anything.

What'd you come to sell? Your latest stock photo face?

One of the eyes is crossed.
Perhaps that is why you're "seeing" cock-eyed.

Prying snakiness? WTF is that?

You've lost your fawkin' mind.

Go polish your phallic symbol - Course, I think the only Magnum you've ever been acquainted with is the Ice Cream with the Beer Chaser.
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, you're not Yawk...all that mixing of metaphors (and lack of meaning) that you're trying to imitate just isn't selling around here.(Also, your prying snakiness reveals ldthat you lack information Yawkie would have had.)
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you f*ckin' nuts! "RUSH10ME" is a "retarded" thing...he knows nothing; nobody want to know him...can you spell p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c? He can't.
Fake teacher writes "nobody want to know him" is this proper grammer??
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Lebanon is a powder keg ready to explode. We should not be sending arms over there. It will get caught up in the Syria deal sooner or later.
No it isn't Flack, you don't have a clue about the Middle East, or war, or most of the other sht you spout off on. That's OK__that doesn't make you a bad guy__plenty of people have not had the experience or haven't invested the time to learn about or understand the terms of war.

You're more interested in what you have to say than what others do__that seems to be common to the topix forums.

Try this Flack www.dailystar.com.lb

You'll learn something there that you can't learn here or at FOX or CBS radio.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't Flack, you don't have a clue about the Middle East, or war, or most of the other sht you spout off on. That's OK__that doesn't make you a bad guy__plenty of people have not had the experience or haven't invested the time to learn about or understand the terms of war.
You're more interested in what you have to say than what others do__that seems to be common to the topix forums.
Try this Flack www.dailystar.com.lb
You'll learn something there that you can't learn here or at FOX or CBS radio.
A few headlines from your paper.

11 gunmen, including 4 Syrians arrested Arsal: Army

Hariri: Hezbollah arms root of all woes

Tension between host communities,refugees

Minister warns refugee influx endangers Lebanon security

Yeah right!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Lebanon is a powder keg ready to explode. We should not be sending arms over there. It will get caught up in the Syria deal sooner or later.
I wonder how long before the conspiracy crowd claims the meteor that exploded low in the atmosphere over Russia was actually a crashing UFO?

Here's a trick question for the science minded. What causes most meteors to burn up in the atmosphere? Friction, or something else entirely?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how long before the conspiracy crowd claims the meteor that exploded low in the atmosphere over Russia was actually a crashing UFO?
Here's a trick question for the science minded. What causes most meteors to burn up in the atmosphere? Friction, or something else entirely?
Seems some high ranking nut over there claimed is was an American secret weapons test.

Funny!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>The 16th amendment more or less declares that all of our income is the property of the Federal government. Any amount they let us keep is the result of the benevolence of Congress. The Courts have ruled as such throughout the history of the income tax. This includes any income, from gifts to fringe benefits. If your employer pays for a business lunch, the Federal government can tax you for 100% of your lunch if they so desire. There are of course loopholes and all sorts of deductions and write offs. But those are all by the grace of Congress. According to the Courts and the 16th amendment Congress doesn’t have to write any deductions into law. They’re entitled to everything.
http://stevenbirnspeaks.com/2012/06/29/the-re...
Gee Whiz, Amendment #16 'The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration. It's a tax, a portion of the income, not all.. of it. They are not entitled to 100% of it. If some entity or State did that, anarchy would follow. These are the elected representatives they would be thrown out on their collective ears...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Fake teacher writes "nobody want to know him" is this proper grammer??
It be proper she be want grammar in a lily-babymama-ebonics-sort-of- way you know what the hand be sayin'... LOL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Seems some high ranking nut over there claimed is was an American secret weapons test.
Funny!
Obama's fault no doubt.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> A few headlines from your paper.
Yeah right!!!
Calm down, you could have read those same headlines since the 1980's Where TF you been Flack? I have a co-worker that has family there and a thriving business, they are very westernized. Sure Hezbollah is a problem and the occasional bombings from Israel every time Beirut starts to turn into a thriving hub. There are two sides to every story. Being born and raised in an Unconstitutional state you should know that.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Show of hands, how many of you rightwingers would just as soon kill every Arab on the planet?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz, Amendment #16 'The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration. It's a tax, a portion of the income, not all.. of it. They are not entitled to 100% of it. If some entity or State did that, anarchy would follow. These are the elected representatives they would be thrown out on their collective ears...
Now don't forget this part of the Constitution either -

U.S. Constitution - Article 4 Section 3

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State;

nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.(See West Virginia)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> A few headlines from your paper.
Yeah right!!!
Did you see how easy that was? Tomorrow they'll have different headlines just as your local paper does. Did you now that there are actually stories accompanying those headlines?

BTW Michael Waltrip has done up the #26 Toyota to honor the Sandy Hook victims and will drive that car himself at this years 500. Bruton Smith would not be proud would he?

Doesn't matter, it's a great gesture and the green and white car is beautifully done.

The bigger news of course is Danica and Ricky__Hah. I wonder which one of those two is larger__just in case a war breaks out and she has to carry him to safety.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

This is Irene, carol's sister. She wanted everyone to know that she's fine and asks for your prayers. She had a minor stoke last week and it's affected her right side but the doctors expect her to make a full recovery. She asked me to thank her friends here for their love and support and she asks that you not worry unduly and that she'll be fine.
Bernard Ballcocks

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Well I dont know much and I dont know how to swim. Cant you see swimming too complicated for meeeeee.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
This is Irene, carol's sister. She wanted everyone to know that she's fine and asks for your prayers. She had a minor stoke last week and it's affected her right side but the doctors expect her to make a full recovery. She asked me to thank her friends here for their love and support and she asks that you not worry unduly and that she'll be fine.
That's not funny. But if it is real wish her well.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see how easy that was? Tomorrow they'll have different headlines just as your local paper does. Did you now that there are actually stories accompanying those headlines?
BTW Michael Waltrip has done up the #26 Toyota to honor the Sandy Hook victims and will drive that car himself at this years 500. Bruton Smith would not be proud would he?
Doesn't matter, it's a great gesture and the green and white car is beautifully done.
The bigger news of course is Danica and Ricky__Hah. I wonder which one of those two is larger__just in case a war breaks out and she has to carry him to safety.
Still doesn't change the fact that the place is a power keg.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Show of hands, how many of you rightwingers would just as soon kill every Arab on the planet?
belief follows your intention. When there is strong desire to kill every Arab, it is certain proof that your power to do it is strong.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I have to leave. But if that bullshit about Carol is demwit or that other nutcase I hope they permanently ban their asses!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 174,635
How to install windows 8 19 min Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 20 min Shari23 5
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 22 min ShootThePompousGovPeeps 3
Abby July 25, 2014 25 min Shari23 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Shananananana4pali 67,947
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 44 min BetterToTaxnigBulletNoise 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 17 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search