Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,582)

Showing posts 791,621 - 791,640 of1,077,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Anyone see my judgeits? I lost them!
You make senility look like fun!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Continuing the theme of the day, an Evans-Manning prize to Edward Hamilton for this reflection on the future of the GOP, after reading that excerpt from the focus group in Robert Draperís story:

What strikes me here is how little traction the Republicans are finding on any of their issues. Itís not that thereís a small subset of poison pills that are dooming an otherwise popular small-government agenda. Itís that thereís literally no positive thing that these young voters can manage to associate with one-half of the political spectrum. Thereís hostility toward the business wing of the party, antipathy toward the Bush-era legacy of protracted and unproductive warfare, all compounded by the complete absence of any kind of social conservative agenda items that young voters would ever endorse.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...

The biggest problem with the Republicans ó and weíve seen this in the last two election cycles at least ó is that they cannot free themselves from seeing the world through the lens of Reaganism. The world has changed, and is changing, but they only seem to talk to, and listen to, each other. Iím old enough to remember the Democrats of the 1980s ó I was a Democrat in the 1980s ó and this feels very familiar.
Judge Brown Joe

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Whaat! I say girl do you know your responsabilita? You need to respect my authorita well. What you going to ding dab dubuly do woman?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

But Bush chose to borrow the money for Iraq and Afganistan from China.

War Bonds sold to Americans would have been a far better way to finance the War than Bush's idea of becoming China's client.

But borrowing money from commies is right up your and Bush's alley.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Issuing "war bonds" IS borrowing the money.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-mugshots-bill-...
In her booking mugshot, Barbara J. De Paolo, then 79, has puffy, sad eyes. Her face is washed out in the glare of the camera flash at the Palm Beach County Jail.
Arrested in 2011 in Boca Raton, she was facing charges she beat her elderly husband. She spent only one night in jail, and the case never went forward. Her husband died two months later, and De Paolo tried to moved on.
But her face and the cause of her arrest are etched online, splattered across the first page of a Google search. Numerous websites aggregate booking mugs from across the country, then leave them there even after suspects have been acquitted. To have the pictures removed can cost hundreds of dollars, say people lobbying against the sites.
The problem moved a St. Petersburg-area lawmaker. Rep. Carl F. Zimmermann, D-Palm Harbor, filed a bill Monday that would require websites to remove the information of acquitted suspects within 15 days or face fines.
"At that point, this type of information becomes libel," Zimmermann said. He called it extortion that the websites charge a fee for taking the pictures down.
(I agree, think that people should have the right to privacy, especially if they are not convicted)
No privacy in Florida lily one of the unintended consequences of the "sunshine laws" and then of course the internet.

There is a topix thread on the Florida Forum that links a site that can remove mugshots__for a fee of course. Person's in most states are not subject to Florida's brand of open government.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the a-hole got what he deserved.
Let's review;

You attack Obama for killing an American who has become a traitor and is working for Al Queda in Yemen.

Yet a person killed for no justifiable reason is just fine with you.

You're a sick mf'er, Nobraina.

But we've all know that for years.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
More sexist rants from the mysogynists of th eright??
Wasn't too long ago you neanderthals were saying the same about women being cops or firemen.
Your ilk is afraid of women becoming equal. Hence the right's 'war on women', which you are part of.
Did I mention how badly your boy Rmoney lost the women's vote??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Equality is equality. For you to deny women the right to have professions they want proves you're a woman hater who hides behind old, disproven beliefs about what women are capable of.
You're the type who prefers to keep his wife frightened and dependent on an ahole like you.
<quoted text>
Their beef is that now women will get paid the same as men for doing the jobs they've been doing all along.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

METEORITE EXPLODES OVER RUSSIA, HUNDREDS INJURED

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21134540/vp=5082077...

----

This is just a sample of what is to come when the appointed time for GOD'S final warnings to mankind arrive - His Wrath against wickedness - see Trumpets 2 & 3, I believe Trumpet 4 will be volcanic activity.

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/8-6.h...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime rears his ugly racism once again.
Racism?(Are you also the one who keeps judging everyone's post as racy because you don't know what the term means?) Neither Teaparty, republicans or chicas are races...the latter might be slightly sexist, but the first two are nothing as usual.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review;
You attack Obama for killing an American who has become a traitor and is working for Al Queda in Yemen.
Yet a person killed for no justifiable reason is just fine with you.
You're a sick mf'er, Nobraina.
But we've all know that for years.
Super comparison. The kid was black, so, in their sick minds, he deserved it.
They're just pissed off that President Obama got Bin Laden and Al-Awlaki.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Seems for a period of time there were two States of Virginia. One, with it's capitol in Wheeling, favored the Union and the other, with it's capitol in Richmond, was for the Confederacy. The northern state that sided with the union voted to rename itself the State of Kanawha. A month later the state was renamed West Virginia. They didn't form a new state. They just renamed the legal state that was still part of the union.
I think they should have stuck with Kanawha.
That's a total crock. That's something passed down from your great great great great grandpappy. West Virginia is/was and always will be unconstitutional and everyone born there should be treated as illegal aliens. Now I would appreciate it if you would self deport your sorry ass out of my country post haste.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A loud car radio in the parking lot at 3:30 AM is a weapon.
That's likely the stupidest thing you've ever said here.

But not at all surprising.

Was he aiming the radio at the off duty security guards??

BWAHAHAHAHAA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Hundreds Reported Injured in Blast from Meteor Strike over Russia [Video]: http://tinyurl.com/boh8rdn

It missed the Jerk-In-Chief.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Will you rightwingers quit being so stubborn and hating Obama and hire some people already?

You are working your skeleton crews half to death, they are already underpaid and overworked, now just about every on of my vendors has no stock, everything's on back order. You're killing my business!

Love,

Homer

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Try and keep up.

The Civil War is in Syria. DUH

The military hardware is to help the Lebanese Army keep the Syrian War from spilling over into Lebanon.

and guess what??

Lebanon is right next to Israel.

So guess who asked Obama to help the Lebanese??

(hint: it was a jewish prime minister)

Not only are you an idiot, you can't connect dots worth a shit!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All the more reason not to provide any weapons, all of which will end up in radical Islamist hands, just as in Benghazi.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No privacy in Florida lily one of the unintended consequences of the "sunshine laws" and then of course the internet.
There is a topix thread on the Florida Forum that links a site that can remove mugshots__for a fee of course. Person's in most states are not subject to Florida's brand of open government.
Yes, a person can have a mugshot removed for a fee; however, there is no guarantee that it doesn't pop up again. This reeks of extortion. This particular elderly womans address and google map of her house is shown as well. If a person was arrested for a dui, for example; and found not guilty; the mugshot appears and an employer can not hire you because of it. Doesn't matter if the person is innocent. They read the charge and make a judgement. I think it's sickening.
I have a friend who manages a well known jewellery store; she was asked by the corporate office to provide every single job she's had all of her life; she's 55! For what? Seems ridiculous.
I hope Zimmerman is successful in getting this law passed.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Happy Days are here again!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
War bonds is raising money to pay for a war and are sold to Americans.
Borrowing from the Chinese to invade Iraq and Afghanistan is what we'll be paying for, for years to come, because of Bush underhanded ploy of not putting the wars on the books.
Now, all you dunderheads are whining about the deficit; why ? Because President Obama, opened the books.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Their beef is that now women will get paid the same as men for doing the jobs they've been doing all along.
lily loves the gender card

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 791,621 - 791,640 of1,077,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,815
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min Corrupt Democrats 1,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 30 min edogxxx 97,502
Abby 7-22 34 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-22 35 min edogxxx 1
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters