Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#860029 Feb 15, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how long before the conspiracy crowd claims the meteor that exploded low in the atmosphere over Russia was actually a crashing UFO?
Here's a trick question for the science minded. What causes most meteors to burn up in the atmosphere? Friction, or something else entirely?
Seems some high ranking nut over there claimed is was an American secret weapons test.

Funny!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#860030 Feb 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>The 16th amendment more or less declares that all of our income is the property of the Federal government. Any amount they let us keep is the result of the benevolence of Congress. The Courts have ruled as such throughout the history of the income tax. This includes any income, from gifts to fringe benefits. If your employer pays for a business lunch, the Federal government can tax you for 100% of your lunch if they so desire. There are of course loopholes and all sorts of deductions and write offs. But those are all by the grace of Congress. According to the Courts and the 16th amendment Congress doesn’t have to write any deductions into law. They’re entitled to everything.
http://stevenbirnspeaks.com/2012/06/29/the-re...
Gee Whiz, Amendment #16 'The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration. It's a tax, a portion of the income, not all.. of it. They are not entitled to 100% of it. If some entity or State did that, anarchy would follow. These are the elected representatives they would be thrown out on their collective ears...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#860031 Feb 15, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Fake teacher writes "nobody want to know him" is this proper grammer??
It be proper she be want grammar in a lily-babymama-ebonics-sort-of- way you know what the hand be sayin'... LOL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#860032 Feb 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Seems some high ranking nut over there claimed is was an American secret weapons test.
Funny!
Obama's fault no doubt.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#860033 Feb 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A few headlines from your paper.
11 gunmen, including 4 Syrians arrested Arsal: Army
Hariri: Hezbollah arms root of all woes
Tension between host communities,refugees
Minister warns refugee influx endangers Lebanon security
Yeah right!!!
Calm down, you could have read those same headlines since the 1980's Where TF you been Flack? I have a co-worker that has family there and a thriving business, they are very westernized. Sure Hezbollah is a problem and the occasional bombings from Israel every time Beirut starts to turn into a thriving hub. There are two sides to every story. Being born and raised in an Unconstitutional state you should know that.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#860034 Feb 15, 2013
Show of hands, how many of you rightwingers would just as soon kill every Arab on the planet?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#860035 Feb 15, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz, Amendment #16 'The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration. It's a tax, a portion of the income, not all.. of it. They are not entitled to 100% of it. If some entity or State did that, anarchy would follow. These are the elected representatives they would be thrown out on their collective ears...
Now don't forget this part of the Constitution either -

U.S. Constitution - Article 4 Section 3

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State;

nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.(See West Virginia)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#860036 Feb 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A few headlines from your paper.
11 gunmen, including 4 Syrians arrested Arsal: Army
Hariri: Hezbollah arms root of all woes
Tension between host communities,refugees
Minister warns refugee influx endangers Lebanon security
Yeah right!!!
Did you see how easy that was? Tomorrow they'll have different headlines just as your local paper does. Did you now that there are actually stories accompanying those headlines?

BTW Michael Waltrip has done up the #26 Toyota to honor the Sandy Hook victims and will drive that car himself at this years 500. Bruton Smith would not be proud would he?

Doesn't matter, it's a great gesture and the green and white car is beautifully done.

The bigger news of course is Danica and Ricky__Hah. I wonder which one of those two is larger__just in case a war breaks out and she has to carry him to safety.
carol

Orlando, FL

#860037 Feb 15, 2013
This is Irene, carol's sister. She wanted everyone to know that she's fine and asks for your prayers. She had a minor stoke last week and it's affected her right side but the doctors expect her to make a full recovery. She asked me to thank her friends here for their love and support and she asks that you not worry unduly and that she'll be fine.
Bernard Ballcocks

Brooklyn, NY

#860038 Feb 15, 2013
Well I dont know much and I dont know how to swim. Cant you see swimming too complicated for meeeeee.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#860039 Feb 15, 2013
carol wrote:
This is Irene, carol's sister. She wanted everyone to know that she's fine and asks for your prayers. She had a minor stoke last week and it's affected her right side but the doctors expect her to make a full recovery. She asked me to thank her friends here for their love and support and she asks that you not worry unduly and that she'll be fine.
That's not funny. But if it is real wish her well.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#860040 Feb 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see how easy that was? Tomorrow they'll have different headlines just as your local paper does. Did you now that there are actually stories accompanying those headlines?
BTW Michael Waltrip has done up the #26 Toyota to honor the Sandy Hook victims and will drive that car himself at this years 500. Bruton Smith would not be proud would he?
Doesn't matter, it's a great gesture and the green and white car is beautifully done.
The bigger news of course is Danica and Ricky__Hah. I wonder which one of those two is larger__just in case a war breaks out and she has to carry him to safety.
Still doesn't change the fact that the place is a power keg.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#860041 Feb 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Show of hands, how many of you rightwingers would just as soon kill every Arab on the planet?
belief follows your intention. When there is strong desire to kill every Arab, it is certain proof that your power to do it is strong.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#860042 Feb 15, 2013
I have to leave. But if that bullshit about Carol is demwit or that other nutcase I hope they permanently ban their asses!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#860043 Feb 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, you could have read those same headlines since the 1980's Where TF you been Flack? I have a co-worker that has family there and a thriving business, they are very westernized. Sure Hezbollah is a problem and the occasional bombings from Israel every time Beirut starts to turn into a thriving hub. There are two sides to every story. Being born and raised in an Unconstitutional state you should know that.

Being that WV is not really a stare, does that mean their birth certificates are invalid Ad Flack is an illegal alien?

If true, Flack should self-deport.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#860044 Feb 15, 2013
Hi JAX ... Good to see you. Yep, it's Me!

I'll make this brief.
**As to Homer's reply; here is mine to Homer.
And perhaps it may clarify "things" for you.
I field posts in kind, as you know. And take no prisoners.:)

**Yeah, I took a hard right turn when your ignorant a$$ kept stepping into my space with your two left feet, shovin' them Devil Dogs down, not watchin' where you're walkin', Kadiddle!

Running over your Clem Kadiddle Hoppers was the price you paid!**

So, perhaps it is Homer who needs the rescuing, JAX.

But, I appreciate your concern. Take Care !:)
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>It is, a few months back she took a hard right.
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text> Well, maybe we can rescue her....
proud2bwhite

Wilmington, IL

#860045 Feb 15, 2013
Anyone watching the treasonous bastard studder through another bs propaganda speach in hide park? He even looks stupid this time.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#860046 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how much ammunition do you think Obama needs?
Just the first procurement was 750 million rounds. That's enough to shoot every person in the country almost three times. Since, that procurement has been increased to 1.2 billion rounds.
Let's put that into a real-world perspective.
Two nations like France and Germany consumed about 70 million rounds of ammunition a year in the first world war.
Obama's first procurement was enough for France and Germany to fight a full-scale war for 10 years.
So, please tell us what the goddam plan is. Why the f**k does Obama need that much ammunition procured solely for domestic use?
Let's analyze this dumbass post.
1. Do you really believe that Obama determines how much ammunition the military purchases?
2. Have you researched how much ammunition is necessary to train our armed forces? NRA recommends civilians shoot at minumum a box a week.
3. Your analysis of "real world" anything is a black hole.
4. Are you actually worried that the government is preparing for your imaginary civil war?
5. Does anyone reading this doubt that DBWriter is insane?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860047 Feb 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
With regard to your last statement:
That's why I don't believe in Women being on the front lines in combat. Anatomically Women have a difficult time pulling their OWN body weight due to the weight and density of their hip bones, structure. Strengthening exercises for the Core and Upper Body can help Women achieve that "lift" ... BUT ... It's not about Inequality or being Sexist - It's about Anatomical Differences and their Limitations, IMO.
<quoted text>
Tough turkey.

Darwin's Law will cull the herd.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860050 Feb 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't Flack, you don't have a clue about the Middle East, or war, or most of the other sht you spout off on. That's OK__that doesn't make you a bad guy__plenty of people have not had the experience or haven't invested the time to learn about or understand the terms of war.
You're more interested in what you have to say than what others do__that seems to be common to the topix forums.
Try this Flack www.dailystar.com.lb
You'll learn something there that you can't learn here or at FOX or CBS radio.
Lebanon does not even have a functional government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Bite Me 50,643
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 179,430
very cute unuasual pix 3 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 3 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]