Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,573)

Showing posts 791,441 - 791,460 of1,072,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You really are a stupid f++k, aren't you?
Just mocking your ridiculous chicken little posts.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like dealing with my kids. I keep asking the same questions until they give me a goddam answer.
If they continually avoid answering the questions, I am certain that they are hiding a truth that they know will condemn them universally.
So, how about you Democrats not act like my kids when they are trying to hide something really bad from me.
Answer the questions.
Remind us...
When's the last time the Democrats in the Senate passed a budget?
In other words, when's the last time the Democrats even had a goddam plan for government?
And, just why would Obama order no support be given to the Americans in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?
Then, why would Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And, why haven't the Democrats had a plan for government in four goddam years?
And, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
And, why is Obama trying to disarm the American people not living in Democrat districts?
And, why do you constantly lie about Obama passing the bar and ever seeing the inside of a court room as a lawyer?
... and;
What does your psychiatrist say about your characteristic propensity to digress when answering a question proves you to be fullofshit?
I'm afraid we're going to have to add Avoidant Personality Disorder to your perseveration, schizophrenia and paranoia diagnosis:
Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by feelings of extreme social inhibition, inadequacy, and sensitivity to negative criticism and rejection.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/avoidant-p...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

How much is an asteroid worth?

As much as $20 trillion, one expert says, others skeptical
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

sorry, not today.....

Tea Party Group FreedomWorks Under Investigation For Crude Panda/Hillary Clinton Video

Apparently Tea Party advocacy group FreedomWorks, LOVES their fake panda (is someone over there a fan of the Plushie movement?). They love the wordplay on the idea of “pandering,”(pandering…panda…g et it?) which is what they accuse their opponents of. So whenever they can, they get their panda out there to appear in street rallies (pictured above), videos (fast forward to the 2:03 mark), and in public protest theater. Have I already mentioned how much they LOVE their panda?

So it was only a matter of time before they’d pull that fuzzy, rising star off the street corners and give it a higher profile in furthering the Tea Party agenda. A starring role, so to speak. Well, maybe not a starring role, but at least a meaningful part in what would surely get some attention…and it did. Oh, it did.

That panda performance was documented in a promotional video made last year to help energize their base. One that’s gone underground but is just seeing the light of day by way of an ongoing internal investigation into the group’s president, Matt Kibbe. It seems, amongst other issues, Kibbe’s been a little loose with his spending practices, along with a few other questionable items (detailed in a moment). But perhaps most salacious of the items in question is that promotional video. And why would that be? Because the oh-so-clever filmmakers include in it a short scene in which the ubiquitous FreedomWorks Panda is found on its knees between the legs of an actress in a Hillary Clinton mask, pretending (one assumes) to be engaged in oral sex.

How creative! How political! How auteur! How…utterly tasteless.

Particularly given that the target demographic for FreedomWorks is hard-core, conservative, right-wing Christians. And they LOVE that kind of stuff, right?? Not so much. Even Tea Partiers draw the line somewhere.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/02/14/tea-p...

None of the main players responded to requests from Mother Jones for comments (not surprising). Beyond the legal hot water they’re now swimming in, one hopes they realize how utterly insipid and tasteless they’ve been and how poorly they reflect on the image and agenda of their conservative movement (though probably not). It can also not be a coincidence that they chose to denigrate the image of Hillary Clinton, a star Democrat who is not only “the most popular politician” in the country and within her party, but has even topped the polling of right-wing news resource, Fox News, in their latest poll. I guess it makes some kind of perverse sense that they’d try to insult and degrade her particular image.

Problem is, all they ended up doing was degrading their own.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

AHaHaHaaa .. I wasn't one of the NINE nor was I on here at 5 A.M.

But I'll give you My Opinion < if it'll ease the pain > ...

Satire, or "Black/Dark Humour - Comedy" can be very funny.
True Comedic Talent is Rooted in Brilliance. Besides, there are no other positive judgeits with such colour and pizazz!

Here, have a Song to Celebrate The Day! Ready to Be Happy!?!:)

No Better Way To Start The Day! Ah, Musica of The Motown Sound!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Old Reaper, you're crackin' me up every time you ask this question!

WHY? And the WHO? is even funnier! Hope you enjoy the song.

Can you still GET UP? GET IT ON? LOL !!!
A'Scusi the inproprietousness ...~ Sincerely, Snarky ... ;)
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the NINE people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please tell me why?
Or would waxturd, the narcissistic self-gratifying idiot, finally get some help for his mental disorder.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

competing with FreedomWorks for stupid conservative of the week....

Limbaugh Mocks Rep. Jackson Lee's "Freed Slave" Remarks By Asking Who Owned And Sold Her

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/14/limba...

Rush will explain tomorrow that it was a 'joke'.

Rush tells lots of jokes.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from Dumbfuckwaiter.
The Senate passed a budget in April of 2009. Obama took office ion January of 2009.
Obama has submitted a budget every year. Not just two, dumbass.
So tell me how a pretend geologist existing on government subsidies got to be so GD stupid.
Post something that proves what you post, Davey Boie?? We're not looking for Huf-Po horsehockey?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
competing with FreedomWorks for stupid conservative of the week....
Limbaugh Mocks Rep. Jackson Lee's "Freed Slave" Remarks By Asking Who Owned And Sold Her
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/14/limba...
Rush will explain tomorrow that it was a 'joke'.
Rush tells lots of jokes.
Surely you jest... Shela Jackson Lee is owned by the people in her district, just ax 'em... She is another in the mold of Barack Hussein Obama, Jesse(Jackass)Jackson, and Jesse(Jackass)Jackson JR, never had a job, never needs a job, and the taxpayers pick up the bill, while he laughs all the way to the bank....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Which President other than Obama had three of his budgets voted down? Reagan.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you jest... Shela Jackson Lee is owned by the people in her district, just ax 'em... She is another in the mold of Barack Hussein Obama, Jesse(Jackass)Jackson, and Jesse(Jackass)Jackson JR, never had a job, never needs a job, and the taxpayers pick up the bill, while he laughs all the way to the bank....
your response will also need a 'joke' disclaimer.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
she's not the ignorant one.
so how the hell did you become so ignorant? voted for Bush and you're trying to compensate for that bit of stupidity by doubling down?
but we know why you're pissed: no one cares about what conservatives have to say anymore. and in reading your fictional screeds, it's not hard to see why.
Let's see... Bush or Gore....
Like I'm going to vote for someone who's obviously unbalanced and promotes fraudulent science and says "green energy" but lives "carbon footprint" and was the only reason Clinton wasn't convicted when he was impeached because the Senate didn't want to make Gore president.
And, like I'm going to vote for a "sex-crazed poodle" for president.

And... Bush or Kerry....
Like I'm going to vote for a proven treasonous fraud and liar who assisted the enemy of the United States during the Cold War in their attempt to end our existence and burglarized his opponent's campaign headquarters.

Please tell us just how many bills were passed in the House that Harry Reid obstructed from being voted on in the Senate.
And, please tell us why the Democrats in the Senate haven't passed a budget since Obama took office.
And, please tell us why the two budgets Obama submitted to Congress of the four budgets he should have submitted got a sum total of ZERO votes. That's NADA, NONE, ZILCH.
Then, tell us how the f**k this woman who is a goddam teacher became so goddam ignorant?

Now, back to the issue you are running away from like a heterosexual male page from Barney Frank's office:

Please tell us just how many bills were passed in the House that Harry Reid obstructed from being voted on in the Senate.
And, please tell us why the Democrats in the Senate haven't passed a budget since Obama took office.
And, please tell us why the two budgets Obama submitted to Congress of the four budgets he should have submitted got a sum total of ZERO votes. That's NADA, NONE, ZILCH.

Then, tell us how the f**k this woman who is a goddam teacher became so goddam ignorant?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Not that I approve of the unscrupulous ...

But what was it Hillary Clinton said about the Benghazi debacle that resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans:

"What's the difference"? < Ask their Families, they'll tell her >.

So, what's the difference what is said or done about that sell out?

The liberals had no problem with sexually trashing Conservative Women: Palin, Bachmann, Malkin, Coulter, and a host of others.
AND their children.

Who gives a gott-damn about that bytch with a dyck.

My condolences are with The Panda!
sonicfilter wrote:
The Lynchian Panda-Clinton Oral Sex Video Produced by a Powerful Tea Party Group
FreedomWorks, the influential Tea Party political action committee, has fallen on hard times since its former chair Dick Armey staged a literal armed coup in an ultimately unsuccessful attempt to wrest control from president Matt Kibbe. It's a shame, too, because they were doing such good work—like making experimental films featuring a panda performing oral sex on Hillary Clinton!
http://gawker.com/5984234/the-lynchian-panda+...
the left wing blogs are having a bit of fun today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
your response will also need a 'joke' disclaimer.
How so? You think it's the Giverment's money, I don't. It's my money.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid we're going to have to add Avoidant Personality Disorder to your perseveration, schizophrenia and paranoia diagnosis:
Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by feelings of extreme social inhibition, inadequacy, and sensitivity to negative criticism and rejection.
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/avoidant-p...
It's like dealing with my kids. I keep asking the same questions until they give me a goddam answer.
If they continually avoid answering the questions, I am certain that they are hiding a truth that they know will condemn them universally.
So, how about you Democrats not act like my kids when they are trying to hide something really bad from me.
Answer the questions.
Remind us...
When's the last time the Democrats in the Senate passed a budget?
In other words, when's the last time the Democrats even had a goddam plan for government?
And, just why would Obama order no support be given to the Americans in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?
Then, why would Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And, why haven't the Democrats had a plan for government in four goddam years?
And, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
And, why is Obama trying to disarm the American people not living in Democrat districts?
And, why do you constantly lie about Obama passing the bar and ever seeing the inside of a court room as a lawyer?
... and;
What does your psychiatrist say about your characteristic propensity to digress when answering a question proves you to be fullofshit?

I'm afraid we're going to have to add Avoidant Personality Disorder to your perseveration, schizophrenia and paranoia diagnosis.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz slanders war hero, embarrasses Texas and violates Armed Services Committee tradition

The hearings to consider the nomination of former Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.) began with two great statesmen endorsing Hagel and ended with a freshman Republican senator embarrassing his state and the Armed Services Committee with a performance that illustrates why Republicans have lost three of the last four national elections and why Texas Democrats have good odds of a historic revival.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/lawmake...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

WalMart reports softer spending due to higher taxes and gas prices. Lowers expectations for first quater sales.

Uh Oh!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>How so? You think it's the Giverment's money, I don't. It's my money.
The 16th amendment more or less declares that all of our income is the property of the Federal government. Any amount they let us keep is the result of the benevolence of Congress. The Courts have ruled as such throughout the history of the income tax. This includes any income, from gifts to fringe benefits. If your employer pays for a business lunch, the Federal government can tax you for 100% of your lunch if they so desire. There are of course loopholes and all sorts of deductions and write offs. But those are all by the grace of Congress. According to the Courts and the 16th amendment Congress doesn’t have to write any deductions into law. They’re entitled to everything.

http://stevenbirnspeaks.com/2012/06/29/the-re...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>How so? You think it's the Giverment's money, I don't. It's my money.
racism has become something that's so commonplace with conservatives that you don't even thinks it's racism anymore.

one thing i know you can see clearly...no more Republicans in the WH unless you all can figure out a way to get blacks to vote for conservatives.

and accusing liberals of being racist doesn't seem to much impress the black folks near as much as it does the 8% club.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>The 16th amendment more or less declares that all of our income is the property of the Federal government. Any amount they let us keep is the result of the benevolence of Congress. The Courts have ruled as such throughout the history of the income tax. This includes any income, from gifts to fringe benefits. If your employer pays for a business lunch, the Federal government can tax you for 100% of your lunch if they so desire. There are of course loopholes and all sorts of deductions and write offs. But those are all by the grace of Congress. According to the Courts and the 16th amendment Congress doesn’t have to write any deductions into law. They’re entitled to everything.
http://stevenbirnspeaks.com/2012/06/29/the-re...
Absolutely 100% correct. That's why we need the Fair Tax.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Not that I approve of the unscrupulous ...
But what was it Hillary Clinton said about the Benghazi debacle that resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans:
"What's the difference"? < Ask their Families, they'll tell her >.
So, what's the difference what is said or done about that sell out?
The liberals had no problem with sexually trashing Conservative Women: Palin, Bachmann, Malkin, Coulter, and a host of others.
AND their children.
Who gives a gott-damn about that bytch with a dyck.
My condolences are with The Panda!
<quoted text>
no, you mean: your condolences are with the girl who was forced to wear a Panda mask.

though that is in no way sexist.

??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 791,441 - 791,460 of1,072,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••