Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#860009 Feb 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
But Bush chose to borrow the money for Iraq and Afganistan from China.
War Bonds sold to Americans would have been a far better way to finance the War than Bush's idea of becoming China's client.
But borrowing money from commies is right up your and Bush's alley.
<quoted text>
Twenty five billion slam dunk, they'll be throwing roses and the oil will pay for any reconstruction.

Twenty five billion was a classic low ball__congress would have approved far more BUT NOT under emergency funding. BushCo really wanted war with Iraq but the key was "emergency funding" no budget, no accounting, just a fkn unlimited credit card for war.

And they got it!

And then they fkd up what could have been a pretty simple deal.

And they didn't get the oil.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#860010 Feb 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Their beef is that now women will get paid the same as men for doing the jobs they've been doing all along.
I say sign them up for selective service. My daughters included. They want to be equal in all areas, fine. No exceptions! But I would hate to be a 250lb grunt on patrol with only a 120lb women to get me back if I got wounded.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860011 Feb 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Racism?(Are you also the one who keeps judging everyone's post as racy because you don't know what the term means?) Neither Teaparty, republicans or chicas are races...the latter might be slightly sexist, but the first two are nothing as usual.
"Chica" is racist, sexist, and demeaning.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#860012 Feb 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
You have doubts about many things.
Sounds like personal problems.
And you may have a Gingerkid on your avatar, but I doubt it's you.
Dig it out of your stock photos heavily guarded by your 44 Magnum?
HaHaaHaaaaaaa ...!
PS I have little empathy for Hillary Rodham Clinton.
And less tolerance for your unbridled ignorance that you wear like a fetter.
<quoted text>
Nope, you're not Yawk...all that mixing of metaphors (and lack of meaning) that you're trying to imitate just isn't selling around here.(Also, your prying snakiness reveals ldthat you lack information Yawkie would have had.)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#860013 Feb 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a total crock. That's something passed down from your great great great great grandpappy. West Virginia is/was and always will be unconstitutional and everyone born there should be treated as illegal aliens. Now I would appreciate it if you would self deport your sorry ass out of my country post haste.
That's straight out of the history of West Virginia. Tuff stuff! Blow it out your libtard ass!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860014 Feb 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a person can have a mugshot removed for a fee; however, there is no guarantee that it doesn't pop up again. This reeks of extortion. This particular elderly womans address and google map of her house is shown as well. If a person was arrested for a dui, for example; and found not guilty; the mugshot appears and an employer can not hire you because of it. Doesn't matter if the person is innocent. They read the charge and make a judgement. I think it's sickening.
I have a friend who manages a well known jewellery store; she was asked by the corporate office to provide every single job she's had all of her life; she's 55! For what? Seems ridiculous.
I hope Zimmerman is successful in getting this law passed.
Requesting a complete employment history is common and the reasons are obvious.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#860015 Feb 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a person can have a mugshot removed for a fee; however, there is no guarantee that it doesn't pop up again. This reeks of extortion. This particular elderly womans address and google map of her house is shown as well. If a person was arrested for a dui, for example; and found not guilty; the mugshot appears and an employer can not hire you because of it. Doesn't matter if the person is innocent. They read the charge and make a judgement. I think it's sickening.
I have a friend who manages a well known jewellery store; she was asked by the corporate office to provide every single job she's had all of her life; she's 55! For what? Seems ridiculous.
I hope Zimmerman is successful in getting this law passed.
There are a million horror stories related to Florida's sunshine laws lily, no one is immune, just look at the Schiavo mess. That would not have happened in any other state.

I'm not aware of anything about Zimmerman getting a law passed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860016 Feb 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
War bonds is raising money to pay for a war and are sold to Americans.
Borrowing from the Chinese to invade Iraq and Afghanistan is what we'll be paying for, for years to come, because of Bush underhanded ploy of not putting the wars on the books.
Now, all you dunderheads are whining about the deficit; why ? Because President Obama, opened the books.
Borrowing is borrowing regardless of who holds the debt.

Are you really this dense, or just making an argument for the hell of it?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#860017 Feb 15, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Grandpappy is a "black" thing but you knew that ,lily knows everything black .
Are you f*ckin' nuts! "RUSH10ME" is a "retarded" thing...he knows nothing; nobody want to know him...can you spell p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c? He can't.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860018 Feb 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> Your increasingly repetitive inanities are beginning to imply that your mind is a weapon of mush disruption doesn't mean I have the right to LITERALLY invade your country/planet.
If you take this site seriously, then you are as stupid as Demos/Tenzing/Nucular.

The guy with the radio in the parking lot died of Darwin's Law.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#860019 Feb 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Twenty five billion slam dunk, they'll be throwing roses and the oil will pay for any reconstruction.
Twenty five billion was a classic low ball__congress would have approved far more BUT NOT under emergency funding. BushCo really wanted war with Iraq but the key was "emergency funding" no budget, no accounting, just a fkn unlimited credit card for war.
And they got it!
And then they fkd up what could have been a pretty simple deal.
And they didn't get the oil.
Obamacare will make that look like petty cash.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#860020 Feb 15, 2013
With regard to your last statement:

That's why I don't believe in Women being on the front lines in combat. Anatomically Women have a difficult time pulling their OWN body weight due to the weight and density of their hip bones, structure. Strengthening exercises for the Core and Upper Body can help Women achieve that "lift" ... BUT ... It's not about Inequality or being Sexist - It's about Anatomical Differences and their Limitations, IMO.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I say sign them up for selective service. My daughters included. They want to be equal in all areas, fine. No exceptions! But I would hate to be a 250lb grunt on patrol with only a 120lb women to get me back if I got wounded.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#860021 Feb 15, 2013
Lebanon is a powder keg ready to explode. We should not be sending arms over there. It will get caught up in the Syria deal sooner or later.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#860022 Feb 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's straight out of the history of West Virginia. Tuff stuff! Blow it out your libtard ass!!!
Like I am going to take the word of the history of a state written by an unconstitional state presented to me by an illegal alien. Shouldn't you be packing?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#860023 Feb 15, 2013
I didn't come to sell anything.

What'd you come to sell? Your latest stock photo face?

One of the eyes is crossed.
Perhaps that is why you're "seeing" cock-eyed.

Prying snakiness? WTF is that?

You've lost your fawkin' mind.

Go polish your phallic symbol - Course, I think the only Magnum you've ever been acquainted with is the Ice Cream with the Beer Chaser.
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, you're not Yawk...all that mixing of metaphors (and lack of meaning) that you're trying to imitate just isn't selling around here.(Also, your prying snakiness reveals ldthat you lack information Yawkie would have had.)
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#860025 Feb 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you f*ckin' nuts! "RUSH10ME" is a "retarded" thing...he knows nothing; nobody want to know him...can you spell p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c? He can't.
Fake teacher writes "nobody want to know him" is this proper grammer??
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#860026 Feb 15, 2013
flack wrote:
Lebanon is a powder keg ready to explode. We should not be sending arms over there. It will get caught up in the Syria deal sooner or later.
No it isn't Flack, you don't have a clue about the Middle East, or war, or most of the other sht you spout off on. That's OK__that doesn't make you a bad guy__plenty of people have not had the experience or haven't invested the time to learn about or understand the terms of war.

You're more interested in what you have to say than what others do__that seems to be common to the topix forums.

Try this Flack www.dailystar.com.lb

You'll learn something there that you can't learn here or at FOX or CBS radio.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#860027 Feb 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't Flack, you don't have a clue about the Middle East, or war, or most of the other sht you spout off on. That's OK__that doesn't make you a bad guy__plenty of people have not had the experience or haven't invested the time to learn about or understand the terms of war.
You're more interested in what you have to say than what others do__that seems to be common to the topix forums.
Try this Flack www.dailystar.com.lb
You'll learn something there that you can't learn here or at FOX or CBS radio.
A few headlines from your paper.

11 gunmen, including 4 Syrians arrested Arsal: Army

Hariri: Hezbollah arms root of all woes

Tension between host communities,refugees

Minister warns refugee influx endangers Lebanon security

Yeah right!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#860028 Feb 15, 2013
flack wrote:
Lebanon is a powder keg ready to explode. We should not be sending arms over there. It will get caught up in the Syria deal sooner or later.
I wonder how long before the conspiracy crowd claims the meteor that exploded low in the atmosphere over Russia was actually a crashing UFO?

Here's a trick question for the science minded. What causes most meteors to burn up in the atmosphere? Friction, or something else entirely?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#860029 Feb 15, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how long before the conspiracy crowd claims the meteor that exploded low in the atmosphere over Russia was actually a crashing UFO?
Here's a trick question for the science minded. What causes most meteors to burn up in the atmosphere? Friction, or something else entirely?
Seems some high ranking nut over there claimed is was an American secret weapons test.

Funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 182,145
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min ritedownthemiddle 49,343
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 13 min boundary painter 1,536
Word (Dec '08) 15 min boundary painter 4,794
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min JOEL 71,263
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 33 min boundary painter 364
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 41 min boundary painter 1,142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming