Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
791,381 - 791,400 of 1,100,230 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#859785 Feb 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You last sentence proves what a total idiot you are. I have posted links in the past proving you to be a liar.
Yet here you go.
This is why I refuse to repost the link to the Benghazi timeline.
You are just too f*ckling stupid to learn.
So, go to your links and tell us about:

client/plantif

of the times Obama was ever in a courtroom as a lawyer. A little more effort and you should be able to get a docket number.
Got a problem there, dont' you? That's because Obama has never even seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.

And, your link was just some Obama-promoting bullshit about Obama passing the bar. How about Obama releasing that information....

Again, you're just another apologist for Obama.

Here's the questions again:

Remind us...
When's the last time the Democrats in the Senate passed a budget?
In other words, when's the last time the Democrats even had a goddam plan for government?
And, just why would Obama order no support be given to the Americans in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?
Then, why would Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And, why haven't the Democrats had a plan for government in four goddam years?
And, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
And, why is Obama trying to disarm the American people not living in Democrat districts?
And, why do you constantly lie about Obama passing the bar and ever seeing the inside of a court room as a lawyer?

Pay close attention to these two question:

Why would Obama order no support be given to the Americans in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?

And, why would Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

You'll do anything to avoid ansering these questions because the answers expose Obama as what he really is....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859786 Feb 15, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, waxturd/jimmy/no surprise/..... et.al. You have five or six sock puppets going at the same time, flooding the judge-it system while spewing nonsense and you accuse someone of SPAMMING!!!!
Due to recent budget cuts on the reservation, the light at the end of your tunnel has been turned off. 95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% and MSNBC Al Sharpton keep you that way.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#859787 Feb 15, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you fighting this? You are obviously disturbed. How many times do you think its NORMAL to ask the same question? Many people have answered it for you. If you don't agree with the answer why would you expect them to change it to make you happy? Do you really believe that asking it again and again will force them to agree with you? Look up perseveration disorder yourself and get back to me. I'm just trying to help you see the obvious delusional life you're leading. Others here are enabling you and making you even more disturbed.
It's like dealing with my kids. I keep asking the same questions until they give me a goddam answer.
If they continually avoid answering the questions, I am certain that they are hiding a truth that they know will condemn them universally.

So, how about you Democrats not act like my kids when they are trying to hide something really bad from me.
Answer the questions.

Remind us...
In other words, when's the last time the Democrats even had a goddam plan for government?
And, just why would Obama order no support be given to the Americans in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?
Then, why would Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And, why is Obama trying to disarm the American people not living in Democrat districts?
And, why do you constantly lie about Obama passing the bar and ever seeing the inside of a court room as a lawyer?

... and;
What does your psychiatrist say about your characteristic propensity to digress when answering a question proves you to be fullofshit?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#859788 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we get to the real problem, the astounding ignorance of the American people.
Please tell us just how many bills were passed in the House that Harry Reid obstructed from being voted on in the Senate.
And, please tell us why the Democrats in the Senate haven't passed a budget since Obama took office.
And, please tell us why the two budgets Obama submitted to Congress of the four budgets he should have submitted got a sum total of ZERO votes. That's NADA, NONE, ZILCH.
Then, tell us how the f**k this woman who is a goddam teacher became so goddam ignorant?
she's not the ignorant one.

so how the hell did you become so ignorant? voted for Bush and you're trying to compensate for that bit of stupidity by doubling down?

but we know why you're pissed: no one cares about what conservatives have to say anymore. and in reading your fictional screeds, it's not hard to see why.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859789 Feb 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
But the problem for the G.O.P. extends well beyond its flawed candidate and his flawed operation. The unnerving truth, which the Red Edge team and other younger conservatives worry that their leaders have yet to appreciate, is that the Republican Party’s technological deficiencies barely begin to explain why the G.O.P. has lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. The party brand — which is to say, its message and its messengers — has become practically abhorrent to emerging demographic groups like Latinos and African-Americans, not to mention an entire generation of young voters. As one of the party’s most highly respected strategists told me:“It ought to concern people that the most Republican part of the electorate under Ronald Reagan were 18-to-29-year-olds. And today, people I know who are under 40 are embarrassed to say they’re Republicans. They’re embarrassed! They get harassed for it, the same way we used to give liberals a hard time.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/17/magazine/ca... ;
if only we could even discuss replenishing the Fascist ranks. but where you wingnuts are going to come up with new voters, without cheating, is a question that none of you can even answer.
because figuring out ways to keep Democrats from voting is not a political strategy unless you're Nazi.
The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, the government took care of the Indians on reservations and Hitler took care of the Jews. All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why they stay on the reservation.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#859790 Feb 15, 2013
Rubio and the Zombies

The State of the Union address was not, I’m sorry to say, very interesting. True, the president offered many good ideas. But we already know that almost none of those ideas will make it past a hostile House of Representatives.

On the other hand, the G.O.P. reply, delivered by Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, was both interesting and revelatory. And I mean that in the worst way. For Mr. Rubio is a rising star, to such an extent that Time magazine put him on its cover, calling him “The Republican Savior.” What we learned Tuesday, however, was that zombie economic ideas have eaten his brain.

In case you’re wondering, a zombie idea is a proposition that has been thoroughly refuted by analysis and evidence, and should be dead — but won’t stay dead because it serves a political purpose, appeals to prejudices, or both. The classic zombie idea in U.S. political discourse is the notion that tax cuts for the wealthy pay for themselves, but there are many more. And, as I said, when it comes to economics it appears that Mr. Rubio’s mind is zombie-infested.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/15/opinion/kru...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#859791 Feb 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I dropped my coffee mug this morning Nothing happened. No collapse.
Another Flacktradamus prediction proven wrong..
You really are a stupid f++k, aren't you?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#859792 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we get to the real problem, the astounding ignorance of the American people.
Please tell us just how many bills were passed in the House that Harry Reid obstructed from being voted on in the Senate.
And, please tell us why the Democrats in the Senate haven't passed a budget since Obama took office.
And, please tell us why the two budgets Obama submitted to Congress of the four budgets he should have submitted got a sum total of ZERO votes. That's NADA, NONE, ZILCH.
Then, tell us how the f**k this woman who is a goddam teacher became so goddam ignorant?
More lies from Dumbfuckwaiter.

The Senate passed a budget in April of 2009. Obama took office ion January of 2009.

Obama has submitted a budget every year. Not just two, dumbass.

So tell me how a pretend geologist existing on government subsidies got to be so GD stupid.

Loysville, PA

#859793 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, go to your links and tell us about:
client/plantif
of the times Obama was ever in a courtroom as a lawyer. A little more effort and you should be able to get a docket number.
Got a problem there, dont' you? That's because Obama has never even seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
And, your link was just some Obama-promoting bullshit about Obama passing the bar. How about Obama releasing that information....
Again, you're just another apologist for Obama.
Here's the questions again:
Remind us...
Pay close attention to these two question:
Why would Obama order no support be given to the Americans in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?
And, why would Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
You'll do anything to avoid ansering these questions because the answers expose Obama as what he really is....
GFY.

I posted the links in response to your same lies previously.

If you were so GD f*cking stupid to read them then, you are likely still so f*cking GD stupid to read them now.

But hey, we have a new lie. Obama is now trying to disarm Republicans. Well, that might be true if Obama puts in an intelligence test for gun ownership.

Loysville, PA

#859795 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am reminded of a movie with the mayor of Atlantis telling the people there was just a simple plumbing problem.
I recall that cakewalk in Iraq paid for by Iraqi oil.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#859796 Feb 15, 2013
Artificial retina receives FDA approval
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#859797 Feb 15, 2013
feel good story.....

President Obama on Thursday met the man who made "47 percent" part of Mitt Romney's legacy.

Obama and opposition researcher James Carter, who released the infamous Romney fundraiser video, met backstage before Obama's education event here, Carter's cousin, Georgia state Sen. Jason Carter, told POLITICO.

Upon being introduced and told of James Carter's role in the 47 percent video, Obama jumped forward to embrace him.

"Thank you, thank you so much," Obama told James Carter, his cousin said.

Both Carters are grandsons of former President Jimmy Carter.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2013/02/ob...

why do i find that so amusing? but don't we all?

Loysville, PA

#859798 Feb 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You really are a stupid f++k, aren't you?
Just mocking your ridiculous chicken little posts.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#859799 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like dealing with my kids. I keep asking the same questions until they give me a goddam answer.
If they continually avoid answering the questions, I am certain that they are hiding a truth that they know will condemn them universally.
So, how about you Democrats not act like my kids when they are trying to hide something really bad from me.
Answer the questions.
Remind us...
... and;
What does your psychiatrist say about your characteristic propensity to digress when answering a question proves you to be fullofshit?
I'm afraid we're going to have to add Avoidant Personality Disorder to your perseveration, schizophrenia and paranoia diagnosis:
Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by feelings of extreme social inhibition, inadequacy, and sensitivity to negative criticism and rejection.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/avoidant-p...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#859800 Feb 15, 2013
How much is an asteroid worth?

As much as $20 trillion, one expert says, others skeptical
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#859801 Feb 15, 2013
Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

sorry, not today.....

Tea Party Group FreedomWorks Under Investigation For Crude Panda/Hillary Clinton Video

Apparently Tea Party advocacy group FreedomWorks, LOVES their fake panda (is someone over there a fan of the Plushie movement?). They love the wordplay on the idea of “pandering,”(pandering…panda…g et it?) which is what they accuse their opponents of. So whenever they can, they get their panda out there to appear in street rallies (pictured above), videos (fast forward to the 2:03 mark), and in public protest theater. Have I already mentioned how much they LOVE their panda?

So it was only a matter of time before they’d pull that fuzzy, rising star off the street corners and give it a higher profile in furthering the Tea Party agenda. A starring role, so to speak. Well, maybe not a starring role, but at least a meaningful part in what would surely get some attention…and it did. Oh, it did.

That panda performance was documented in a promotional video made last year to help energize their base. One that’s gone underground but is just seeing the light of day by way of an ongoing internal investigation into the group’s president, Matt Kibbe. It seems, amongst other issues, Kibbe’s been a little loose with his spending practices, along with a few other questionable items (detailed in a moment). But perhaps most salacious of the items in question is that promotional video. And why would that be? Because the oh-so-clever filmmakers include in it a short scene in which the ubiquitous FreedomWorks Panda is found on its knees between the legs of an actress in a Hillary Clinton mask, pretending (one assumes) to be engaged in oral sex.

How creative! How political! How auteur! How…utterly tasteless.

Particularly given that the target demographic for FreedomWorks is hard-core, conservative, right-wing Christians. And they LOVE that kind of stuff, right?? Not so much. Even Tea Partiers draw the line somewhere.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/02/14/tea-p...

None of the main players responded to requests from Mother Jones for comments (not surprising). Beyond the legal hot water they’re now swimming in, one hopes they realize how utterly insipid and tasteless they’ve been and how poorly they reflect on the image and agenda of their conservative movement (though probably not). It can also not be a coincidence that they chose to denigrate the image of Hillary Clinton, a star Democrat who is not only “the most popular politician” in the country and within her party, but has even topped the polling of right-wing news resource, Fox News, in their latest poll. I guess it makes some kind of perverse sense that they’d try to insult and degrade her particular image.

Problem is, all they ended up doing was degrading their own.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#859802 Feb 15, 2013
AHaHaHaaa .. I wasn't one of the NINE nor was I on here at 5 A.M.

But I'll give you My Opinion < if it'll ease the pain > ...

Satire, or "Black/Dark Humour - Comedy" can be very funny.
True Comedic Talent is Rooted in Brilliance. Besides, there are no other positive judgeits with such colour and pizazz!

Here, have a Song to Celebrate The Day! Ready to Be Happy!?!:)

No Better Way To Start The Day! Ah, Musica of The Motown Sound!

Old Reaper, you're crackin' me up every time you ask this question!

WHY? And the WHO? is even funnier! Hope you enjoy the song.

Can you still GET UP? GET IT ON? LOL !!!
A'Scusi the inproprietousness ...~ Sincerely, Snarky ... ;)
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the NINE people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please tell me why?
Or would waxturd, the narcissistic self-gratifying idiot, finally get some help for his mental disorder.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#859803 Feb 15, 2013
competing with FreedomWorks for stupid conservative of the week....

Limbaugh Mocks Rep. Jackson Lee's "Freed Slave" Remarks By Asking Who Owned And Sold Her

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/14/limba...

Rush will explain tomorrow that it was a 'joke'.

Rush tells lots of jokes.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#859804 Feb 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from Dumbfuckwaiter.
The Senate passed a budget in April of 2009. Obama took office ion January of 2009.
Obama has submitted a budget every year. Not just two, dumbass.
So tell me how a pretend geologist existing on government subsidies got to be so GD stupid.
Post something that proves what you post, Davey Boie?? We're not looking for Huf-Po horsehockey?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#859805 Feb 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
competing with FreedomWorks for stupid conservative of the week....
Limbaugh Mocks Rep. Jackson Lee's "Freed Slave" Remarks By Asking Who Owned And Sold Her
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/14/limba...
Rush will explain tomorrow that it was a 'joke'.
Rush tells lots of jokes.
Surely you jest... Shela Jackson Lee is owned by the people in her district, just ax 'em... She is another in the mold of Barack Hussein Obama, Jesse(Jackass)Jackson, and Jesse(Jackass)Jackson JR, never had a job, never needs a job, and the taxpayers pick up the bill, while he laughs all the way to the bank....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min J RULES 68,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr SLY WEST 570
Abby 8-29 2 hr pde 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr wojar 177,384
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search