Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
791,341 - 791,360 of 1,095,522 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
offshore money, democrats, and don't vote for rMoney...
"Jack Lew, who has been nominated as the next treasury secretary, oversaw up as many as a hundred Cayman Island investments when he worked at Citi Bank as chief operating officer of the alternative investment services unit, SEC disclosures reveal. It has previously been reported that Lew himself had been invested in a fund that was based in the Cayman Islands."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/jack-lew-...
Lew responds that he lost money on his Cayman Islands investment, an interesting defense strategy for someone who wants to be Secretary of the Treasury.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the ADHD level been on topix today?
:-)
About normal. Everyone doing what they do.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
They let her go because she wasn't Mexican.
Lol, classic

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the loser. You are a great example of why the Republican party will stay losers, a dream come true for progressive Democrats. Bless you shinningshitforbrains.
The only thing certain in Life is change. Rubber Mouth, you will soon begin spending a very long time in the Municipal Landfill with Seagulls dumping on you while you suck on a 2 Liter Pepsi bottle but even that will change eventually. Even azzholes break down and get recycled.

Like Evil, Stupidity is also eternally on the move, too, and your aromatic memory will soon fade from our nostrils like smelling salts do for a downed boxer who then gets right back up to fight again.

The winning of any political office is not necessarily a reflection of some sort of objective wisdom of the people, especially if it a close call. It simply is what it is, fortunate or unfortunate. In this case, unfortunate.

What is important here is whether the purchased voters of American learn their lesson this time around or leave the repairs to future generations who will have to suffer through it. Learning that lesson will demand an assumed morality that sadly doesn't seem to exist anymore. Hope springs eternal.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Obama surrogate Rahm Emanuel plans Whit House run in 2016.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the loser. You are a great example of why the Republican party will stay losers, a dream come true for progressive Democrats. Bless you shinningshitforbrains.
How's the weather up there on the Moon, Moonbat?

If I recall correctly, Democrats had control of Congress pretty much since after WWII and lost that during Slick Willie's tenure.

Before Obama, Republicans won 5 of the 7 previous presidential elections, dingy old boy, so you might be jumping the gun a tad.

Midterms are usually good for the party not holding the presidency.

You are an idiot. I'm sure you hear that often.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing certain in Life is change. Rubber Mouth, you will soon begin spending a very long time in the Municipal Landfill with Seagulls dumping on you while you suck on a 2 Liter Pepsi bottle but even that will change eventually. Even azzholes break down and get recycled.
Like Evil, Stupidity is also eternally on the move, too, and your aromatic memory will soon fade from our nostrils like smelling salts do for a downed boxer who then gets right back up to fight again.
The winning of any political office is not necessarily a reflection of some sort of objective wisdom of the people, especially if it a close call. It simply is what it is, fortunate or unfortunate. In this case, unfortunate.
What is important here is whether the purchased voters of American learn their lesson this time around or leave the repairs to future generations who will have to suffer through it. Learning that lesson will demand an assumed morality that sadly doesn't seem to exist anymore. Hope springs eternal.
I love to hear you lunatics describe your fantasy world and how unfair life is. Even more heartwarming is your theory that your idiotic ideas are not to blame for your losing ways. Please please please don't change one thing you are doing. Rant away, loser. Bless you shinningshitforbrains.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the weather up there on the Moon, Moonbat?
If I recall correctly, Democrats had control of Congress pretty much since after WWII and lost that during Slick Willie's tenure.
Before Obama, Republicans won 5 of the 7 previous presidential elections, dingy old boy, so you might be jumping the gun a tad.
Midterms are usually good for the party not holding the presidency.
You are an idiot. I'm sure you hear that often.
Waxturd your analysis of politics is as credible as the shiny light bulbs you award yourself for dumbass comments. No one, not even the right wing fringe, takes you and your multiple names serious. You are a joke. You are an embarrassment even to those that agree with you. Do you really think nobody can figure out the phony shit you are pulling here? Get some help.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know, that says a lot about you.
Not really. Just questions. Questions for which evidently you did not know the answers.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Baaawwwaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to hear you lunatics describe your fantasy world and how unfair life is. Even more heartwarming is your theory that your idiotic ideas are not to blame for your losing ways. Please please please don't change one thing you are doing. Rant away, loser. Bless you shinningshitforbrains.
Consult with your caregiver. Your plastic panties are too tight, cutting off circulation to your crotch. It takes balls for you to think.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Not really. Just questions. Questions for which evidently you did not know the answers.
Since you view the world from upside down, I gotta know; what direction is up for you, ImaginaryDave?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
California, no guns, and you can have a permit if you donated to the sheriff....
"Sheriff Lee Baca and the Gun-Gift Connection"
http://www.laweekly.com/2013-02-14/news/sheri...
Now that we know how Constitutional Rights are meted out, we can add to the Bill of Rights that every citizen has the right to participate in cronyism and graft.

We'll leave it to the Jerk-In-Chief's SCOTUS to interpret it all properly for the Boy Messiah's friends.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the ADHD level been on topix today?
:-)
Doctors make up names to explain behavior.
They waste too much time analyzing.
Rick Balls

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Greetings and diarreations to all you flamigoes
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, classic
Classic drunken lily obama-worship, Lol
Rick Balls

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

You seriously cant swim lol or is that another part of the act?
Badge 123456

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
problem.
Republicans love drones.
I'm a Republican that worked on drones in the UAW!(United Auto,Aerospace,and Agriculture Union)
I disliked the Union and was forced to pay the Union dues for payoffs to the Democrats!I should be charged with something!

The Union reps had some neat new toys every week!New Cadillacs,motorcycles,boats,tr ips to China,Thailand,Europe,awesome lifestyle!I just couldn't figure out how they did it?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Badge 123456 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Republican that worked on drones in the UAW!(United Auto,Aerospace,and Agriculture Union)
I disliked the Union and was forced to pay the Union dues for payoffs to the Democrats!I should be charged with something!
The Union reps had some neat new toys every week!New Cadillacs,motorcycles,boats,tr ips to China,Thailand,Europe,awesome lifestyle!I just couldn't figure out how they did it?
and now you're in the troll union? journeyman storyteller?

stick with it son.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Senate Republicans on Tuesday ruled out placing armed drone strikes under the authority of a special court, arguing the move would be a dangerous intrusion on presidential power.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) last week raised the idea of creating a new oversight court for drones that would be patterned after the checks and balances that govern surveillance.

But senior Republicans in the Senate dismissed that plan as unrealistic, and warned it would undermine critical counterterrorism efforts.

“I think it is a terrible idea,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told The Hill.

A new court would be “the biggest intrusion ... in the history of [this] country” on the president’s authority as commander in chief, Graham said.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/282687-no-...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Republicans love drones. how many times do i have to say it? not that i mind, but just give me a round about figure. i'd like to move on to Panda-gate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago