Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#859949 Feb 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably got sick of her name being stolen; but she hasn't been here for awhile.
Last I saw, she was using History 101.

I just don't see Carol giving up so easily.

I hope she's not ill.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#859950 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, war bonds issued to pay for the wars and mandatory draft would curtail our war program. War is fine if they know someone elses son/daughter is going to catch the bullets. Make the rich white kids go, and you'll see and end to it forever.
lily loves the race card
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#859951 Feb 15, 2013
Eh, keep frying your ends in that inferno you've got your head stuck in!

Nukie-No-Face with Frizz for Brains!
Nuculur option wrote:
More stupidity from the lake effect snow area.
<quoted text>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859952 Feb 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nitwits like this fool are deathly afraid of a Draft!!
It was the draft that turned America against the Vietnam War,which the rightwingers are still fighting.
You're right. Iraq could never have lasted more than a year or two if there had been a draft.
Most Americans have no skin in the game, they're kids are safe while the children of the poor and lower middle class become our military due to lack of other options.
In a democracy, a draft is essential to share the pain of war.
Just as the Rmoneys of the world insist the poor pay Federal Taxes, the rest of us would like to see Rmoney's kids drafted and sent to war, just like the kids of the less fortunate.
TSM is a Rmoney stooge. He's been crying since the election!!
Absolutely, if the rich white kids have to go to war; you'll see and end to it completely. Also, funding the wars should be done through war bonds, not hiding it off the books and borrowing to pay for it.
You want to go to war? Okay, send your son and show me the money.

Location hidden

#859953 Feb 15, 2013
That's exactly what Dweeb said. And repeated angrily to Old Raider.

And I will use it to point out his lies for a long time to come.

It will become the question he will see daily.

Let's see how well he handles it.
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing your story again.
You claimed geothermal ground loops require a aquifer to work. As usual,you were wrong. That was really funny since you claim to be a geologist.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859954 Feb 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
FAUX fires Sarah Palin.
FAUX hires Herman Cain.
So how does firing a crazy white woman, and hiring a crazy black man, make any difference??
Is FAUX now pandering for the black vote and ignoring it's white Teabaggers??
the times they are a'changin'.
Black people are embarrassed by the likes of Herman Cain. Republicans are so out of touch with reality that it's almost pitiful. Sonic posted some good articles from American Conservative that polled young Republicans. But, I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears. Just look at the first declarations after President Obama was re elected:
Boehner: I want to abolish abortion forever in this country
Paul Ryan: reintroduces his personhood bill, giving rights to a fetus
New Mexico lawmaker: Wants to make it a felony for a women to have an abortion as a result of rape or incest; declaring it, tampering with evidence; as if a baby is needed to prove a rape
and on and on and on.
That's fine with me; they'll never get a candidate in the White House for a long time.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859955 Feb 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I saw, she was using History 101.
I just don't see Carol giving up so easily.
I hope she's not ill.
Me too.

Location hidden

#859956 Feb 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer should research the process under which Nevada was admitted to the Union, a purely political move to help Lincoln's reelection.
Chew on that bone.
Which has exactly nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Which was WVA.

Nice try to change the subject, nitwit. But one has nothing to do with the other, except for your weasel tactics.

Location hidden

#859957 Feb 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur why did you drag me into your insane Post? But Nuculur :What do you get when you put RealDave and Nuculur together…A Circus!!
I didn't drag you into anything. It was your own stupidity I responded to. DUH

I answered Lily's post, where she pointed out your stupidity concerning the draft of women and Mr. Rangel.

Charlie Rangel is right. If women are allowed in combat, they will also be drafted when necessary.

You don't like it much when I point out your stupidity and hatred.

That alone makes it worthwile.

I like to see you whine like bytch you are!!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#859958 Feb 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It is, a few months back she took a hard right.
Well, maybe we can rescue her....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859959 Feb 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> 3;15 a.m. Yep! If the guy had been raised to respect his neighbors and taught that you don't reach for a gun he might still be alive! But his mom will say 'But he was such a good boy!'.
Agree that this kid was stupid; the likelyhood of getting shot if you're black is high. Why put yourself in that situation?

Example: there is a house in my neighborhood that is a frat house; they have huge parties, at times it could be 50-60 kids there, drinking, making noise, playing music. If the cops are called; no one ever gets arrested; they all drive off, drunk, no one pulls them over. If they were black, you can be sure, heads would roll.
It's just the way it is.

If you're a young black male, you have to watch yourself. Some people are just stupid.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#859960 Feb 15, 2013
Liberals have a Sick way of showing they believe in Equality for woman by sending their Mothers /Daughters to War!!

Location hidden

#859961 Feb 15, 2013
(it has to do with the Civil War in Syria, Dunce!!)
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Providing military equipment to Lebanon is sheer insanity.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#859962 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Apparently he didn't have a gun
Are you saying that since the two security guards each had a gun he had the right to take one to make it "fair" , isn't that like wealth redistribution ?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859963 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You can whine all you want about this; but the wealthy and corporations do not want loopholes closed; they paid big bucks for their advantage and they intend to keep it.
Meanwhile:
Man shot dead in confrontation over loud music
A pre-dawn confrontation over loud music playing from a car led to the fatal shooting of a man in an apartment complex parking lot Thursday.
Two off-duty security guards, one of whom lives at the Whispering Palms apartments at 4530 NW 36th St., confronted a man in his 20s about loud music coming from his car shortly before 3:15 a.m., the Broward Sheriff's Office said.
The men told investigators that the victim reached in the direction of one guard's gun and the second guard, fearing for their safety, shot him, according to Broward Sheriff's spokeswoman Keyla Concepcion.
A woman who said she was the victim's roommate said the shooting was not justified.
"Loud music doesn't give anyone a right to kill someone," said Taby Woodard, 20.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/laud...
Sounds like the a-hole got what he deserved.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859964 Feb 15, 2013
Oscar Pistorius holds his head in his hands as he is formally charged with murdering his model girlfriend who 'was shot four times through bathroom door' at his home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22789...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#859965 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Absolutely, if the rich white kids have to go to war; you'll see and end to it completely. Also, funding the wars should be done through war bonds, not hiding it off the books and borrowing to pay for it.
You want to go to war? Okay, send your son and show me the money.
lily loves the race card, especially the white & rich one

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#859966 Feb 15, 2013
flack wrote:
How much is an asteroid worth?
As much as $20 trillion, one expert says, others skeptical
If it hit the WH, it would be priceless.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859967 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, war bonds issued to pay for the wars and mandatory draft would curtail our war program. War is fine if they know someone elses son/daughter is going to catch the bullets. Make the rich white kids go, and you'll see and end to it forever.
A just war would find sufficient volunteers without the need for a military draft, and the volunteers would just as likely be the children of the "rich" as the poor.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#859968 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Agree that this kid was stupid; the likelyhood of getting shot if you're black is high. Why put yourself in that situation?
Example: there is a house in my neighborhood that is a frat house; they have huge parties, at times it could be 50-60 kids there, drinking, making noise, playing music. If the cops are called; no one ever gets arrested; they all drive off, drunk, no one pulls them over. If they were black, you can be sure, heads would roll.
It's just the way it is.
If you're a young black male, you have to watch yourself. Some people are just stupid.
lily really loves the race card

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min KiMerde 51,361
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Billy 50,284
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min WelbyMD 183,738
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,539
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,357
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 4,959
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 5 hr joey 2
abby 1-26 12 hr Mister Tonka 28
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]