Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#859723 Feb 14, 2013
killtaker wrote:
California, no guns, and you can have a permit if you donated to the sheriff....
"Sheriff Lee Baca and the Gun-Gift Connection"
http://www.laweekly.com/2013-02-14/news/sheri...
Now that we know how Constitutional Rights are meted out, we can add to the Bill of Rights that every citizen has the right to participate in cronyism and graft.

We'll leave it to the Jerk-In-Chief's SCOTUS to interpret it all properly for the Boy Messiah's friends.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#859724 Feb 14, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the ADHD level been on topix today?
:-)
Doctors make up names to explain behavior.
They waste too much time analyzing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rick Balls

Brooklyn, NY

#859725 Feb 14, 2013
Greetings and diarreations to all you flamigoes
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#859735 Feb 14, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, classic
Classic drunken lily obama-worship, Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rick Balls

Brooklyn, NY

#859736 Feb 14, 2013
You seriously cant swim lol or is that another part of the act?
Badge 123456

United States

#859737 Feb 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
problem.
Republicans love drones.
I'm a Republican that worked on drones in the UAW!(United Auto,Aerospace,and Agriculture Union)
I disliked the Union and was forced to pay the Union dues for payoffs to the Democrats!I should be charged with something!

The Union reps had some neat new toys every week!New Cadillacs,motorcycles,boats,tr ips to China,Thailand,Europe,awesome lifestyle!I just couldn't figure out how they did it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#859738 Feb 14, 2013
Badge 123456 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Republican that worked on drones in the UAW!(United Auto,Aerospace,and Agriculture Union)
I disliked the Union and was forced to pay the Union dues for payoffs to the Democrats!I should be charged with something!
The Union reps had some neat new toys every week!New Cadillacs,motorcycles,boats,tr ips to China,Thailand,Europe,awesome lifestyle!I just couldn't figure out how they did it?
and now you're in the troll union? journeyman storyteller?

stick with it son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#859739 Feb 15, 2013
Senate Republicans on Tuesday ruled out placing armed drone strikes under the authority of a special court, arguing the move would be a dangerous intrusion on presidential power.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) last week raised the idea of creating a new oversight court for drones that would be patterned after the checks and balances that govern surveillance.

But senior Republicans in the Senate dismissed that plan as unrealistic, and warned it would undermine critical counterterrorism efforts.

“I think it is a terrible idea,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told The Hill.

A new court would be “the biggest intrusion ... in the history of [this] country” on the president’s authority as commander in chief, Graham said.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/282687-no-...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Republicans love drones. how many times do i have to say it? not that i mind, but just give me a round about figure. i'd like to move on to Panda-gate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Badge123456

United States

#859740 Feb 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
stick with it son.
Ma'am,I also had a great time on UNENJOYMENT for 26 weeks!

The Union sunk the company!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#859741 Feb 15, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not thrilled with Rubio and his amnesty plan, but in your case once again Obama's "cool" style trumps substance or his lack of.
fast forward to when the USA resembles a poor district in the Hunger Games--because the Dems Voter Membership Drive cloaked as "Immigration Reform" finishes killing off the middle class by lowering wages and flooding all social service and educational systems with millions of more poor.
I'm already hearing complaints about how they're pushing tuition aid for children of illegals...here we go.
HEY STUPID! The current group of immigrants are coming to this country for the same reason that other did in the late 19th and early 20th centuries; to make a better life for them and their families. They're no different from the Irish, the Italians ,the Poles or any other group that came in and did the menials and backbreaking labor that built our cities, laid railroad tracks and mined the coal that turned this country into what it is today. They were also subject to the same ignorant discrimination and stereotyping that Hispanics are today.
You're an ignorant racist skank.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#859742 Feb 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The current group of immigrants are coming to this country for the same reason that other did in the late 19th and early 20th centuries; to make a better life for them and their families. They're no different from the Irish, the Italians ,the Poles or any other group that came in and did the menials and backbreaking labor that built our cities, laid railroad tracks and mined the coal that turned this country into what it is today. They were also subject to the same ignorant discrimination and stereotyping that Hispanics are today.
You're an ignorant racist skank.
Jane is correct Dupont. The difference today is Democrats are encouraging "illegal" immigrants to come/stay here and pandering immensely for their vote, regardless of the added expense to the rest of Americans. I think you know that so stop being so coy, and cut the nasty crap out, will ya? It just makes you look like and angry frustrated, low class person.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859744 Feb 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
stick with it son.
The highest form of ignorance is when a troll rejects something you know nothing about. Ignorance is not what you do. It's what you are.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#859745 Feb 15, 2013
Hundreds reportedly injured by blasts as meteor falls in Russia

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#859746 Feb 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Time line. Read the GD thing you f*cking idiot.
From what you say, Obama gave the order to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed.

Is that what you're saying?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#859747 Feb 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Republicans in the US Senate prove yet again what a bunch of assh*les they are.
Blocking the Hagel vote =- fist filibuster of a defense sec nominee..
Lets waste more tme instead of working to do something for our country instead of their stupid, anti_American Party.
Remind us...
When's the last time the Democrats in the Senate passed a budget?

In other words, when's the last time the Democrats even had a goddam plan for government?

And, just why would Obama order no support be given to the Americans in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?

Then, why would Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

And, why haven't the Democrats had a plan for government in four goddam years?

And, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

And, why is Obama trying to disarm the American people not living in Democrat districts?

And, why do you constantly lie about Obama passing the bar and ever seeing the inside of a court room as a lawyer?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#859748 Feb 15, 2013
War Games: US Space Race Heats UP

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#859749 Feb 15, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw some economic gal from Europe on the TV, guess what she had to report? Europe is a frikking financial mess.
That's where BO wants to take us.
wake up America.
By your own words we aren't in the financial mess that Europe is in. Did it ever cross your feeble mind that if it weren't for Obama we might be in the financial mess that the rest of the world is in?
Wake up right wing lunatics, Obama is leading the recovery from failed policies from your idiot friend Bush. Only obstructionist Republicans can drag us back.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#859750 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind us...
In other words, when's the last time the Democrats even had a goddam plan for government?
And, just why would Obama order no support be given to the Americans in Benghazi while he watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?
Then, why would Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And, why is Obama trying to disarm the American people not living in Democrat districts?
And, why do you constantly lie about Obama passing the bar and ever seeing the inside of a court room as a lawyer?
It appears you are still confused or in denial, let's try this:
Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.
p.s.
Your additional paranoia as exemplified by your fantasy civil war complicates the diagnosis, but this is the best I can do for now.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#859751 Feb 15, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own words we aren't in the financial mess that Europe is in. Did it ever cross your feeble mind that if it weren't for Obama we might be in the financial mess that the rest of the world is in?
Wake up right wing lunatics, Obama is leading the recovery from failed policies from your idiot friend Bush. Only obstructionist Republicans can drag us back.
You're out your friggin' mind!!! We are one step from the total collapse of this country. Anything could trigger it. Anything!
Hey Texas Teabag

Denver, CO

#859753 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind us...
That's a lot of goddamn's missy.

Someone steal your wheelchair this fine morning?

You should do something meaningful with your life, like end it or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 10-24 6 min Sublime1 14
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 52 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 1 hr RACE 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 353
amy 1-25 1 hr RACE 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]