Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
791,241 - 791,260 of 1,082,250 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cutting taxes has the same effect as raising the minimum wage...it puts more money in people's pockets, yet these loony left wingers will fight tooth and nail to raise taxes. they're crazy.
Cutting tax rates puts more money in Swiss and Cayman Island accounts. Next I suppose you are going to tell us all about the Bush Tax cuts creating jobs in America. The US had the lowest tax rates in its history for 10 years. How'd that work out for America?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted that timeline numerous times in the past to the same basic post you made.
If you were too GD f*cking stupid to read it then, you are likely still too GD stupid to read it now.
Cherokreep replied as,
"real dumb"
Excuses, excuses. Are you saying you are unable to post the information requested? Are you saying you are all mouth, no action?
Peace
KMA"
What part of "you were too GD f*cking stupid to read" do you continue to fail to grasp?
Oh, well, all SSI and minimum wage night shifters seem to be showing up, let them have at it...no intelligent life here.
True - it seems we have spelling police hypicrites like you making spelling errors. Plural much, bearded lady?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer has the US Constitution on his side.
You??
You've got ignorance and excuses.
""Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 reads as follows: New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress."
WVA is clearly in violation of Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1.
Therefore, WVA is not a state, per the rules laid down by the founders.
Funny how you nitwits hate the Constitution when it disagrees with your ignorance.
Well what a coincidence. Nutcracker shows up when other sockpuppets do. How interesting (and boring).

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
People making minimum wages should pay no taxes
"silly"
They should pay no taxes? They should not;
- Pay sales taxes
- Pay property taxes
- Pay automobile taxes
- Pay taxes on alcoholic beverages
- Pay taxes on cigarettes
- Pay Social Security taxes
- Pay medicare/medicade taxes
Currently most if not all making minimum wage pay no Federal Income tax.
Peace
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Cutting tax rates puts more money in Swiss and Cayman Island accounts. Next I suppose you are going to tell us all about the Bush Tax cuts creating jobs in America. The US had the lowest tax rates in its history for 10 years. How'd that work out for America?
You really should be asking John Kerry and Al Jazeera Gore about this. Other tax cheats like Tim Gietner and Charlie Rengal might be helpful to you as well.
leosanusobama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"BY you"??? Obviously it did go there...maybe you should also check that area over the dent on your head..."Waxturds, waxturds, he's getting too arthritic to flip the birds...
illegitimatewelfarefoodstampob amaworshippingbabymamaforsure say what? LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

AURORA, Colo.(CBS4) A school principal said no white children were allowed at an after-school tutoring program, and now some parents call it discrimination.

The principal at Mission Viejo Elementary in Aurora sent a letter telling parents the program is only for students of color. Parents CBS4 talked with said they were shocked to see, in this day and age, what they consider to be segregation.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. I said he founded Wendys.
Learn to read, dumbass.
"real dumb"
I would bet you hate Wendy's!!!
Thousands upon thousands or workers making minimum wage. In your mind a real disgrace.
Peace
KMA
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Cutting tax rates puts more money in Swiss and Cayman Island accounts. Next I suppose you are going to tell us all about the Bush Tax cuts creating jobs in America. The US had the lowest tax rates in its history for 10 years. How'd that work out for America?
Actually, it worked well. 2007 was the best year for tax income to the federal government so money was rolling.

Too bad you Democrats caused the housing problem with your irresponsible lending & Obamacare so hiring came to a halt. Now the system is back to lending to people that can actually pay.

If we could just stop you Democrats from spending now, things would be better. Unfortunately, the future does not look good with Obama the Clown in office.

I guess collectively (you love that word, right?) we will get what we deserve which is decline.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
High taxes in the US are the reason that Swiss and Cayman Island accounts exist.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That was in response to lily saying people who make $9 should pay no taxes. Please keep up or stay out of the conversation. Tia
Your entire position that the poor don't pay taxes is pure bullshit.

As with most all of what you post.

Try and keep up. A person making $9 per hour, 40 hours per week, earns $18,720, before any taxes.

Assuming this is the poor Rmoney family, and Ann stays home with the kids, which you nitwits all thought was a wonderful thing, it means the Rmoneys would pay no Federal Income Taxes. DUH

That is the tax code as established by Republiclowns!!

But to say the poor Rmoneys pay NO taxes is idiotic, but expected.

Sales taxes, State and local taxes, property taxes, etc., etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on where the people live,$18 can be a lot of money.
True that!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the NINE people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please tell me why?
Or would waxturd, the narcissistic self-gratifying idiot, finally get some help for his mental disorder.
You must cry yourself to sleep each night. Boo-Hoo.

Add to that the drooling and wet dreams and I'd say your pillow needs to be taken outside and shot.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack - you need to dumb it down for this moron.
"Jimmy"
No one and I mean no one can dumb it down enough so "real dumb" understands.
Peace

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewe Shining--ya might be standing too close to some empty headed bobblehead libuhrulTics with no real credo, ifn ya start ta act like one?
Ewe-ya big nasty. Tsk. Gaw.
It gets worse. The Jerk-In-Chef also bites his finger nails and swallows.

You are what you eat.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent, people making more money and we can pay down some of Bush's leftover debt. Thanks Flack, you are usually all gloom and doom.
The Republicans accumulated an additional 3.5 trillion dollars of debt between the time Bush took office and January, 2007, when the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government.

Please give us the figures of how much the Democrats increased the debt and deficit since they took control of all spending and borrowing.
Did you say the Democrats doubled the debt?
Did you say the Democrats increased the deficit a thousand goddam percent?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

It's unConstitutional.

Why are you now running away from th ewords of the Constitution that you claim anyone can read and understand??

It's obvious you don't understand Section IV

""Section 3.

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.""

----------

So now we have the fake Constitutionalis..t running away from the Constitution because it disagrees with his stupidity!!

Read this carefully, Dweeb. It's the US Constitution;

"but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; "

----------

Now you're stupidity has come full circle. From claiming you support sand defend the Constitution, to supporting a clearly unConstitutional Act.

You really blew it this time, Dweeb!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Virginia state legislature was comprised of the legislators that remained loyal to the federal republic.
The "other state" did not exist until it was authorized by the federal republic. The legislators that remained loyal to the federal republic became the legislature of the state of Virginia. The legislators that rebelled against the federal republic and became a functioning element of another country did not comprise the legislature of the state of Virginia as recognized by the federal republic the rebelled against and declared their standing as not being part of that federal republic.
Thus, those legislators that did not rebel had the authority to represent the state of Virginia in the federal republic, and had the authority to petition to split the state of Virginia into two separate states.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen.'It will cause the constitutionalists to think a little.' Was my only point.
The problem is, the constitutionalists are a minority of the population these days. Those that aren't constitutionalists don't care enough about the Constitution to learn what is written in it - like Obama, for example.
This could result in a very severe problem. Mass ignorance always causes catastrophies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

I note you walked away from your stupidity concerning geothermal systems.

Funny how you called yourself a geologist, yet had no idea that heat transfer through earth has been used for centuries!!

what was with the water thing?? Please explain why you think you need water to dissipate heat, when the earth works quite well.

I love it when you display your true ignorance, Dweeb!!

I will repeat this answer to your stupidity often!!

Just to remind everyone what a dumbass you are!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiots.
Ok, dufus, please tell us after you transfer the heat from the building to the earth below the building, how the f**k do you remove the heat from there?
Do you think it's removed by the water flowing through the goddam aquifer?
If the heat isn't removed from below the building where you put it, do you think that heat will just be transferred right back into the building.
... goddam idiots.
I'll bet you thin kyou can cool a room by opening the refridgerator door.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer has the US Constitution on his side.
You??
You've got ignorance and excuses.
""Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 reads as follows: New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress."
WVA is clearly in violation of Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1.
Therefore, WVA is not a state, per the rules laid down by the founders.
Funny how you nitwits hate the Constitution when it disagrees with your ignorance.
West Virginia was clearly the only part of the legislature of Virginia that could be considered as representation for the state of Virginia in the federal republic.
In case you are ignorant of history, the other members of the legislature of Virginia became a functioning element of another country. According to the Constitution, such joining with a foreign country is prohibited. Therefore, the legislators that joined that other country could not have been part of the legislature that didn't join that other country. The part of the legislature that remained part of the federal republic became the legislature of the state of Virginia and representation in the federal republic.
Therefore, they had the constitutional right to petition to split the state which they were the sole representation of in the federal republic. And, Congress had the right to grant that wish.
Thus, the state of West Virginia was born in accordance with the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 174,933
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min Hate troublemaking arabs 68,048
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min truth-facts 45,835
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 49 min Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 1 hr Sublime1 16
get your prescribed drugs here from our Dr 2 hr Dr beckyhills 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 68,396
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••