Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
791,221 - 791,240 of 1,082,382 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

leosanusobama wrote:
<quoted text> That would by you...Ho,ho,ho...
"BY you"??? Obviously it did go there...maybe you should also check that area over the dent on your head..."Waxturds, waxturds, he's getting too arthritic to flip the birds...
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
$18 in the central valley vs $18; in the bay area...huge difference.
'in the central valley','in the bay area', no one talks like that except Californians, you're not a real American. In fact I would suggest that the entire state of California is unconstitutional <crowd groans>

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Aggravation? You really are an awfully lot like a mosquito, but I really don't sweat the small stuff, so GFY, ESAD, ASAP.
Esad? Really? Sounds like you let the small stuff roll right off.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So you didn't say anything about $18 and flack saying it could be done?
A family can live well here on $19 an hour if they don't try to keep up with the Jones. One of the major problems, IMO, in this country is people borrowing money they don't have, buying things they don't need, to impress people they don't like. People living beyond their means should be a crime.

I have to go to the store.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dumbf++K! Do you see West Virginia in my post anywhere? F++king nonreading comprehension friggin' libtards.
Sorry, flacknasty, but your problems with pronoun/antecedent agreement once again leads to your, how did you say, "dumbf++k"ness once again. Virginia was taken back into the union, but not with the capitol of Wheeling...justifying West Virginia required a partisan SCOTUS in 1871.

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The restored government was recognized by the Union, as will as Abraham Lincoln, as the State of Virginia with it's capital in Wheeling.

Gee, flackmassey, Lincoln was alive in 1871? Did you see that on Scify, Discovery, or NASCAR? "Virginia v. West Virginia, 78 U.S. 39 (1871), is a 6-to-3 ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States which held that where a governor has discretion in the conduct of the election, the legislature is bound by his action and CANNOT UNDO THE RESULTS BASED ON FRAUD. The case implicitly ratified the secession of the state of West Virginia from the state of Virginia, and explicitly ratified that the counties of Berkeley and Jefferson were part of West Virginia." Pretty sure you Grumpy Old Pricks would refer to that as legislating from the bench or the spoils of war if it didn't jibe with your current Dixiecrat-rethuglicant ideology.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the weather on the moon?
"Jimmy"
You should be asking "real dumb" about the weather in La La Land, his abode. He has nary a clue, about anything. He does have a big mouth, but he lacks a brain and common sense.
Peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> A family can live well here on $19 an hour if they don't try to keep up with the Jones. One of the major problems, IMO, in this country is people borrowing money they don't have, buying things they don't need, to impress people they don't like. People living beyond their means should be a crime.
I have to go to the store.
Make sure you get up really close to check every female in there for an EBT card...cops bound to have a bunch of complaint on you by now.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"BY you"??? Obviously it did go there...maybe you should also check that area over the dent on your head..."Waxturds, waxturds, he's getting too arthritic to flip the birds...
Ahhh, another paranoid libturd. Everyone's a Waxman!!!

What a moron.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted that timeline numerous times in the past to the same basic post you made.
If you were too GD f*cking stupid to read it then, you are likely still too GD stupid to read it now.
"real dumb"
Excuses, excuses. Are you saying you are unable to post the information requested? Are you saying you are all mouth, no action?
Peace
KMA

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see my judgeits? I keep clicking on them, but they disappear!

Anyone have any ammo for sale?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>'in the central valley','in the bay area', no one talks like that except Californians, you're not a real American. In fact I would suggest that the entire state of California is unconstitutional <crowd groans>
Is that why dem and leo keep calling me an immigrant?

No way are you going to drag me into the constitutional discussion.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you get up really close to check every female in there for an EBT card...cops bound to have a bunch of complaint on you by now.
You mean "complaints", retardulant.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jimmy"
You should be asking "real dumb" about the weather in La La Land, his abode. He has nary a clue, about anything. He does have a big mouth, but he lacks a brain and common sense.
Peace
That is precisely why he makes a perfect Democrat.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Excuses, excuses. Are you saying you are unable to post the information requested? Are you saying you are all mouth, no action?
Peace
KMA
Realdumb reads garbage/propoganda on his libturd websites that do not cite any evidence and like a true dumbfk Democrat, he repeats it. The stupidity and lies just continue when $hit for brains people like DumbDave are around.

When busted, they promply bring out the weasel routine.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Corollary: When the Republicans call for tax cuts, they want people to make less money.
RealDave are you Really this Stupid?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, another paranoid libturd. Everyone's a Waxman!!!
What a moron.
Hey waxturd, looks like we can add an identity crisis to your list of mental illnesses.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted that timeline numerous times in the past to the same basic post you made.
If you were too GD f*cking stupid to read it then, you are likely still too GD stupid to read it now.

Cherokreep replied as,
"real dumb"
Peace
KMA"

What part of "you were too GD f*cking stupid to read" do you continue to fail to grasp?

Oh, well, all SSI and minimum wage night shifters seem to be showing up, let them have at it...no intelligent life here.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Homer is full of CACA. Homer should read some history on the subject instead of proving the fool he is.
Homer has the US Constitution on his side.

You??

You've got ignorance and excuses.

""Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 reads as follows: New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress."

WVA is clearly in violation of Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1.

Therefore, WVA is not a state, per the rules laid down by the founders.

Funny how you nitwits hate the Constitution when it disagrees with your ignorance.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it wonderful that these Gnarly Officious Piles can't even begin to fathom Obama's master plan to turn the economy around? Their Ah-Ha moments all have to do with discovering they're out mounting a soapbox (or another something offensive) in the cold, having forgotten to put on pants.
What plan?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The restored government was recognized by the Union, as will as Abraham Lincoln, as the State of Virginia with it's capital in Wheeling.
EEven President Lincoln had misgivings about the legality of the decision asking, "Is the said Act Constitutional ...[and] expedient?"

WVA is the result of an Unconstitutional Action. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search