Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
791,121 - 791,140 of 1,095,334 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
that's less than $15,000 a year for 40 hours. Can you live on that?
It would be interesting to have the members of Congress participate in a means test for a month, go find an apartment, buy food, gas, insurance, health insurance, daycare etc. then get back to us; and let Miss Phuckface Marsha Blackburn, get back to us with her effing whiny southern twang that sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard.
40 hours a week x 50 weeks = 2000 hours x 9 dollars an hour = 18,000 not 15,000 once again your breath is stronger than your math skills , liberals and math don't mix well .

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Therefore, the state government of the half of Virginia that left the union was never recognized by the federal republic. The state government of the half of Virginia that remained in the federal republic was recognized as the legitimate representation of the state of Virginia. And, that legitimate representation of the state of Virginia petitioned the federal republic to be a separate state in accordance with the requirements written in the Constitution.
Or, the state government that left the federal republic was still recognized as the legitimate representation of the state of Virginia.
The question now is, was the rebel government of the state of Virginia the legitimate representation in the federal republic, or was the loyal government of the state of Virginia that didn't rebel against the federal republic the legitimate representation of the state of Virginia?
If the loyal government that didn't rebel against the federal republic is the legitimate representation of the state of Virginia, then all requirements of the Constitution were satisfied.
The restored government was recognized by the Union, as will as Abraham Lincoln, as the State of Virginia with it's capital in Wheeling.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Where's my judgeits?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>40 hours a week x 50 weeks = 2000 hours x 9 dollars an hour = 18,000 not 15,000 once again your breath is stronger than your math skills , liberals and math don't mix well .
The Federal minimum wage is not $9, it's $7.25 so her math is just fine.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
OMG, the tea party thinks Hillary has(dare i say it? oh yes i will!) a.....penis.
In one segment of the film, according to a former official who saw it,[executive vice president Adam] Brandon is seen waking from a nap at his desk. In what appears to be a dream or a nightmare, he wanders down a hallway and spots a giant panda on its knees with its head in the lap of a seated Hillary Clinton and apparently fellating the then-secretary of state.
http://theweek.com/article/index/240149/repor...
now either someone is just trying to be funny, or they let a CPAC virgin direct the video.
ok, someone please tell the virgin that he can't give women a bj.
Lily thinks ann coulter has one also.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is a usurper of our nation's constitution. He needs to face charges for this dastardly act IMAO. And swiftly, before he causes any further damage to our already fragile nation.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sockpuppets are such idiots.
""Senate Republicans on Tuesday ruled out placing armed drone strikes under the authority of a special court, arguing the move would be a dangerous intrusion on presidential power.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) last week raised the idea of creating a new oversight court for drones that would be patterned after the checks and balances that govern surveillance.
But senior Republicans in the Senate dismissed that plan as unrealistic, and warned it would undermine critical counterterrorism efforts.
“I think it is a terrible idea,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told The Hill.
A new court would be “the biggest intrusion ... in the history of [this] country” on the president’s authority as commander in chief, Graham said.""
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/policy-a...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
----------
So why is your side so supportive of Obama's Drone Program??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I stated my opinion. What does my opinion have to do with this blather and why do you assume I have any "side"?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my first jobs was working at a shoe factory making minimum wage. I think it was $1.60 an hour. Inflation corrected for today, that's like $10.60 an hour.
Guess what, companies survived!!!!!!! They prospered!!!!!!!!
Yeah it's crazy. People making more money, spend more money, buy more product which helps grow the economy which is the last thing rigthwingers want.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That was harsh. We were all just having a bit of fun and you had to show up like a dark cloud at a picnic. Why are rightwingers so miserable?
Homer a bit sensitive today.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it Reince Pubis? Debateable if he has one.
Why do you choose to be so vulgar?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I think $9 an hour is more than fair. Any company that won't pay at least that is a disgrace.
What happens to the mom and pop shop that can barely afford to pay their 3 employees $8 an hour?

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Funny how the nitwits are so concerned about leaving debt for their children and grandchildren.
Yet they have no concern about leaving a dying, polluted planet to their children and grandchildren.
Today's Republiclowns will be looked at as the biggest fools in the world as the public becomes increasingly concrened about the effects of climate change.
Yet another issue for the Clowns to lose future elections over.
Obama has them over a barrel!!
If they are Republiclowns, that must mean we are Democreeps.

Do you have my judgeits?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Funny how the nitwits are so concerned about leaving debt for their children and grandchildren.
Yet they have no concern about leaving a dying, polluted planet to their children and grandchildren.
Today's Republiclowns will be looked at as the biggest fools in the world as the public becomes increasingly concrened about the effects of climate change.
Nuculur how many Carbon Credits did Gore get when he sold Current TV to Al Jazeera? What that saying “ Money Talks and Bulls**t Walks”

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you choose to be so vulgar?
If you saw what she sees each morning in the mirror, you would be too!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after you tell the Chicago ghetto scumbag to clean up her act.
The poster that you refer to is merely mocking the educational level and language of your Obamabot devotees.
You know it takes a great talent to continually pull that off without breaking character. The fact that the morans don't recognize that is even more funny.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So much to do...You little desire to do it. nuculur as seen his shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of his guilt-making.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens to the mom and pop shop that can barely afford to pay their 3 employees $8 an hour?
Tell Mom and Pop to shut down and apply for a job at Walmart. They will be crushed by Walmart sooner or later may as well plan in advance.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well for one thing we're broke. But why you yelling at me, take it up with your duly elected representative of the great state of <insert your state here>
Wait, what? We're broke? I could swear obama and pelosi just told us everything was roses.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Dweeb, the idiot Constitutionalis...t who's never read the Constitution!!
Not a single word in your post cites where in the Constitution a State can be broken up to create new states!!
ROFLMAO
You're making a fool of yourself again, as you did with your brainless talk about geothermal systems.
Try reading Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution:
""The argument that West Virginia may not be a state rests on the troublesome language of Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution:
New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.
The mandate within the second clause --- that “no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State”–-- appears to flatly prohibit the creation of a new state from within the territory of a preexisting state, irrespective of whether consent is given. The case of West Virginia, carved out from Virginia, would seem to fall under this prohibition.
WVA was created in defiance of the Constitution.
It is UnConstitutional on it's face, and you're still an idot!!
Time for you to run off and hide, greasemonkey!!
<quoted text>
I'll just pull someting out of your own post here....

"...without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress."

You prove your own point wrong.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I say drop minimum wage, call it a living wage and make it 9 bucks an hour. Why do rightwingers hate 16 year olds?
Families can't live on $9. Why do you hate families?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Better keep waiting with an automobile industry that is in technological reverse.
Question: Who would want a car that drives itself?
They are coming! California has already passed laws aimed at creating traffic violations by driverless vehicles. I kid you not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Mothra 46,217
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••