Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#859564 Feb 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A family can live well here on $19 an hour if they don't try to keep up with the Jones. One of the major problems, IMO, in this country is people borrowing money they don't have, buying things they don't need, to impress people they don't like. People living beyond their means should be a crime.
I have to go to the store.
Make sure you get up really close to check every female in there for an EBT card...cops bound to have a bunch of complaint on you by now.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#859565 Feb 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"BY you"??? Obviously it did go there...maybe you should also check that area over the dent on your head..."Waxturds, waxturds, he's getting too arthritic to flip the birds...
Ahhh, another paranoid libturd. Everyone's a Waxman!!!

What a moron.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#859566 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted that timeline numerous times in the past to the same basic post you made.
If you were too GD f*cking stupid to read it then, you are likely still too GD stupid to read it now.
"real dumb"
Excuses, excuses. Are you saying you are unable to post the information requested? Are you saying you are all mouth, no action?
Peace
KMA

Chicago Thugtown

#859567 Feb 14, 2013
Anyone see my judgeits? I keep clicking on them, but they disappear!

Anyone have any ammo for sale?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#859568 Feb 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>'in the central valley','in the bay area', no one talks like that except Californians, you're not a real American. In fact I would suggest that the entire state of California is unconstitutional <crowd groans>
Is that why dem and leo keep calling me an immigrant?

No way are you going to drag me into the constitutional discussion.

Chicago Thugtown

#859569 Feb 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you get up really close to check every female in there for an EBT card...cops bound to have a bunch of complaint on you by now.
You mean "complaints", retardulant.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#859570 Feb 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jimmy"
You should be asking "real dumb" about the weather in La La Land, his abode. He has nary a clue, about anything. He does have a big mouth, but he lacks a brain and common sense.
Peace
That is precisely why he makes a perfect Democrat.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#859571 Feb 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Excuses, excuses. Are you saying you are unable to post the information requested? Are you saying you are all mouth, no action?
Peace
KMA
Realdumb reads garbage/propoganda on his libturd websites that do not cite any evidence and like a true dumbfk Democrat, he repeats it. The stupidity and lies just continue when $hit for brains people like DumbDave are around.

When busted, they promply bring out the weasel routine.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#859572 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Corollary: When the Republicans call for tax cuts, they want people to make less money.
RealDave are you Really this Stupid?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#859573 Feb 14, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, another paranoid libturd. Everyone's a Waxman!!!
What a moron.
Hey waxturd, looks like we can add an identity crisis to your list of mental illnesses.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#859574 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted that timeline numerous times in the past to the same basic post you made.
If you were too GD f*cking stupid to read it then, you are likely still too GD stupid to read it now.

Cherokreep replied as,
"real dumb"
Peace
KMA"

What part of "you were too GD f*cking stupid to read" do you continue to fail to grasp?

Oh, well, all SSI and minimum wage night shifters seem to be showing up, let them have at it...no intelligent life here.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#859575 Feb 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Homer is full of CACA. Homer should read some history on the subject instead of proving the fool he is.
Homer has the US Constitution on his side.

You??

You've got ignorance and excuses.

""Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 reads as follows: New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress."

WVA is clearly in violation of Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1.

Therefore, WVA is not a state, per the rules laid down by the founders.

Funny how you nitwits hate the Constitution when it disagrees with your ignorance.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859576 Feb 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it wonderful that these Gnarly Officious Piles can't even begin to fathom Obama's master plan to turn the economy around? Their Ah-Ha moments all have to do with discovering they're out mounting a soapbox (or another something offensive) in the cold, having forgotten to put on pants.
What plan?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#859577 Feb 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The restored government was recognized by the Union, as will as Abraham Lincoln, as the State of Virginia with it's capital in Wheeling.
EEven President Lincoln had misgivings about the legality of the decision asking, "Is the said Act Constitutional ...[and] expedient?"

WVA is the result of an Unconstitutional Action. Period.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#859578 Feb 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cutting taxes has the same effect as raising the minimum wage...it puts more money in people's pockets, yet these loony left wingers will fight tooth and nail to raise taxes. they're crazy.
Cutting tax rates puts more money in Swiss and Cayman Island accounts. Next I suppose you are going to tell us all about the Bush Tax cuts creating jobs in America. The US had the lowest tax rates in its history for 10 years. How'd that work out for America?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#859579 Feb 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherokreep replied as,
"real dumb"
Peace
KMA"
What part of "you were too GD f*cking stupid to read" do you continue to fail to grasp?
Oh, well, all SSI and minimum wage night shifters seem to be showing up, let them have at it...no intelligent life here.
True - it seems we have spelling police hypicrites like you making spelling errors. Plural much, bearded lady?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#859580 Feb 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer has the US Constitution on his side.
You??
You've got ignorance and excuses.
""Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 reads as follows: New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress."
WVA is clearly in violation of Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1.
Therefore, WVA is not a state, per the rules laid down by the founders.
Funny how you nitwits hate the Constitution when it disagrees with your ignorance.
Well what a coincidence. Nutcracker shows up when other sockpuppets do. How interesting (and boring).

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#859581 Feb 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
People making minimum wages should pay no taxes
"silly"
They should pay no taxes? They should not;
- Pay sales taxes
- Pay property taxes
- Pay automobile taxes
- Pay taxes on alcoholic beverages
- Pay taxes on cigarettes
- Pay Social Security taxes
- Pay medicare/medicade taxes
Currently most if not all making minimum wage pay no Federal Income tax.
Peace
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#859582 Feb 14, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Cutting tax rates puts more money in Swiss and Cayman Island accounts. Next I suppose you are going to tell us all about the Bush Tax cuts creating jobs in America. The US had the lowest tax rates in its history for 10 years. How'd that work out for America?
You really should be asking John Kerry and Al Jazeera Gore about this. Other tax cheats like Tim Gietner and Charlie Rengal might be helpful to you as well.
leosanusobama

Pompano Beach, FL

#859583 Feb 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"BY you"??? Obviously it did go there...maybe you should also check that area over the dent on your head..."Waxturds, waxturds, he's getting too arthritic to flip the birds...
illegitimatewelfarefoodstampob amaworshippingbabymamaforsure say what? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Big Mike 179,471
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Jonah1 50,653
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 4 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance