Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,553)

Showing posts 791,041 - 791,060 of1,034,179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Says the Waxturd sock! Floriduh, it"s duh culture!
You and your imaginary friend OldRaider still need to go hunting and hunt each other. As you get older, your secrets are safe with OldRaider...because, he can't remember them either.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
how
Doesn't it pizz you off when you fk up an otherwise decent post by misspelling the very first word?

Pretty sure I could figure out what you meant__the E is after all right next to the W right?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I've come to the realization that lunatics like you don't have the capacity to reason. I'm not going to enable the mentally ill like you any longer. You aren't just stupid, you, waxturd and DBWriter need some straight talk. Get some help, some day you'll thank me.
The day that I thank you for anything will be the same day we'll be having a snowball fight in Hell.

Instead, I'll be in Heaven on the edge of a cloud taking a wizz down on you.
Not Even Surprizooooood

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
Not Surprized wrote: Blah, blah, blah...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So Surprizobamalama duhhh

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I am the Waxturd sock! duh, it"s my Not Surprized culture!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A Residential Solar System is where a Mercury is parked out front, Venus is in bed with Mars while Uranus is at the back door with Pluto barking in the back yard.
LMAO! It sounds like the White house's with an event horizon surrounding the middle of it all with something that sucks at the center.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! It sounds like the White house's with an event horizon surrounding the middle of it all with something that sucks at the center.
Are you alluding to the black hole inside the White House?

A very dense resident, indeed.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't it pizz you off when you fk up an otherwise decent post by misspelling the very first word?
Pretty sure I could figure out what you meant__the E is after all right next to the W right?
Ho', how many Messengers have you shot in your lifetime?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feed a pupppy and see how long that puppy will be there.
Love. LOL... get real.
Prayer/Meditation is not something you receive. It is something you give. And, time is money... if you support yourself, that is. If you're a moocher, then time is free to you.
Air. Try living next to a paper mill.
Water. Tell everyone living in Las Vegas (potable) water is free.
Sunlight. I'm thinking the residents of Minnesota would spend a bundle for soem sinlight this time of year.
I'm going to skip the pretty woman. Beauty is only skin deep.
The rest of you rlist reads more like a wish list than anything else.
"Nothing is free"

DBWaiter has stocked up on lots of it.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mainstream Media Remains Silent on Kurt Haskell False Flag Testimony

Many people don’t even remember the incident that led to the expansion of the TSA in airports and the rollout of the bodyscanners, but it was in fact a proven set up, which has become known as “the underwear bomber” plot.

Sadly, The media continues to ignore key eyewitness testimony that could finally bring the truth to the masses.

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/11/mainstream-...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you alluding to the black hole inside the White House?
A very dense resident, indeed.
I'll be politically correct at this point and call it a "singularity" to avoid the heckling and accusations of racism. I agree though, Very dense.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no worries. i was raised to not count on others. for anything.
i'm only a liberal in the social context. my other views make me more conservative than most of the conservatives on this thread.
not counting you. not sure what you are.
A fairly conservative (albeit, a fairly tired one) Independent. In My Independent worlduh--We never did count on others for much either-from the time we were old enough to legally work, till the present. These days-it's enough for us to just kindly like watch out over our own in peace, and just try and keep ourselves going day tuh day.

Duh...aint no erl wells here, that's fer sure!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

So Surprizobamalamaduhhh wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Meltdown in full swing here folks!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
New personal best for waxturd! He has four different sockpuppets going on the same page:
No Surprize
Shakalaka (you're not fooling anyone with this phony lefty)
Waxturd
So NotwaxNotSurNuts
Still room to squeeze in one more psycho.
Always room for one more psycho sockpuppet!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

So NotwaxNotSurNuts wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So says Floriduh! It's duh culture. Lol!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free. There is no meter.
All you need to do is find away to capture it.
The free phone program has been under existence or decades, dumbass.
"teal dumb"
Do you practice being dumb?
Solar energy is not free. The panels do not cost anything? The labor to install the panels is free? Think before you post, just once.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
It's right here dave, read it:
"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote. Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate mortgages knowing full well that an upturn in the interest rates could easily throw the borrower into insolvency. For example, when the interest rate is 6 percent the mortgage payment for a 30-year $200,000 mortgage is $1199 per month. If the interest rate goes up to 7 percent the mortgage payment would increase by $131 per month, an 11 percent increase. For many of the subprime borrowers living on the edge of insolvency this would be enough to push them over the edge. The guilt for the subprime mortgage financial crisis lies both with the lenders who knowingly put borrowers into booby trapped mortgages and the management of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for making a market for such booby trapped mortgages thus giving the lenders the incentive for writing them. "
when the treasury and Fannie and Freddie were being looted, did you expect others to sit on the sidelines?
"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and
empty hearts can do that."

-- Norman Vincent Peale

I am beginning to understand ImaginaryDave's predicament.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh
Stupid Creationist Quote of the Week: Ben Carson on Evolution
This quote is rather shocking. It comes from Ben Carson and, as you can see from the wiki page, Carson is a top notch neurosurgeon. You would think that that would make him do a little research before talking about evolution in general and human evolution in particular. However:
Even if you accept evolutionary theory–developing a more sophisticated organism in this theoretically “logical” fashion, then there should be a continuum of organisms. And why did evolution divert in so many directions–birds, fish, elephants, apes, humans–if there is some force evolving to the maximum? Why isn’t everything a human–a superior human? Darwin specifically stated that his theory hung on the discovery of intermediate forms, and was sure that we would find them. More than a hundred years later we still haven’t found them. Even the earliest fossils don’t show such intermediates.
Take the simple case of ape to human. It should be easy to find abundant fossil remains since, according to evolutionary theory, this is the most recent transition. If we can find so many fossils of dinosaurs, which are further back in the evolutionary scheme, we should have plenty of evidence of intermediates between apes and humans. But we don’t have them. We have very few supposed intermediates–like “Lucy,” based on fanciful reconstruction with a lot of filling in. Today we have people with significant congenital abnormalities whose skeletal remains would seem like a missing link. So “Lucy” does not make the case, and there should be multiple “Lucys” if the transition from ape to human were true.
The above quote appeared in the Adventist Review (I’m not sure of the date of publication) and is such a conflicting mass of baffle-gab and gobbledegook (which seems to be par for the course for surgeons) that I will take it sentence by sentence.....
"But we don’t have them. We have very few supposed intermediates–like “Lucy,” based on fanciful reconstruction with a lot of filling in."
Lucy, for those who do not know much about paleoanthropology, is a fossil belonging to the species Australopithecus afarensis. To date there are over 400 specimens from 6-8 sites. These specimens encompass almost the entire range of Au. afarensis anatomy so very little “filling in” is needed. Reconstruction, at least in skeletal terms, involves putting the fragmented pieces of a bone or skeleton back together. This requires a good knowledge of skeletal anatomy – something paleoanthropologists spend a lot of time studying. The larger point, that there are very few transitional fossils in human evolution is also incorrect. We have a wide variety of specimens ranging from early in the hominid record up to anatomically modern humans. Here is a small list:....
http://afarensis99.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/s...
If your point is--Science STILL "doesn't" have all the answers, I could concur with that!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean banks were not investing in areas that had a history of defaulting on loans? You do understand the definition of the word "history", don't you?
So, please tell us why you make the association between racial discrimination and the history of bad lonas in the areas you claim were being racially discriminated against.
In short, why did the areas banks didn't want to invest in have a history of bad loans? What was the relationship to race?
... I'll wait for your answer on this one.
"DBWriter"
Please do not hold your breath waiting for an answer from "real dumb" He will change the subject.
Peace
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free.
If you install & maintain a gas fired furnace, you pay for the natural gas to fuel it.
If I put panels on my roof, electric heat, maintain it, I pay nothing for the solar energy ( i.e, fuel). Its free.
So get a skylight Duhumbo Duh A Vey. Just don't complain when it leaks, ruins the roof and all the walls around it.
And don't expect anyone else to deal with your battery expenses and outages when duh sun 'aint shining.
DUHmmy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 791,041 - 791,060 of1,034,179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Frick-N-Frack 47,064
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 13 min Evilgelicalling 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 47 min Whiny1 4,030
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 48 min Steve wilkos vict 339
Amy 4-19 52 min Shari23 9
Abby 4-19 54 min ScarletandOlive 14
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,597
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search