Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
791,041 - 791,060 of 1,083,778 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A dumb hillbilly with a a good TV and cable. I wasn't doubting that 3D printers exist or that they've become more affordable. I was questioning the logic of making that sort of investment to knock off a few flimsy magazines on the odd chance that they become illegal to possess.
KEL TEK Arms of Cocoa Beach FL is already using plastics in the manufacture of handguns but it is currently illegal to manufacture an entire handgun from plastic due to airport screening conflicts.
Do you doubt Obama's resolve to make the world safe for the "chillun"?

Pass an unconstitutional law restricting firearms and illegal gun manufacturing will expand rapidly.

American citizens will never be disarmed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Congressional hearing!!!
Report: Tea Party group made a bestiality video featuring Hillary Clinton and a panda
http://theweek.com/article/index/240149/repor...
all i want to know is, and carol will back me on this one, was the panda mistreated? if it was we will need a right wing unfounded conspiracy theory type Congressional hearing. tomorrow. or sooner.
These people are sick in the head.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

OMG, the tea party thinks Hillary has(dare i say it? oh yes i will!) a.....penis.

In one segment of the film, according to a former official who saw it,[executive vice president Adam] Brandon is seen waking from a nap at his desk. In what appears to be a dream or a nightmare, he wanders down a hallway and spots a giant panda on its knees with its head in the lap of a seated Hillary Clinton and apparently fellating the then-secretary of state.

now either someone is just trying to be funny, or they let a CPAC virgin direct the video.

ok, someone please tell the virgin that he can't give women a bj.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Minimum Wage Would Be $21.72 If It Kept Pace With Increases In Productivity: Study

President Obama's call to increase the federal minimum wage to $9 an hour was one of the more significant proposals he laid out in his State of the Union address Tuesday night. But $9 an hour is still a far cry from what workers really deserve, a 2012 study finds.

The minimum wage should have reached $21.72 an hour in 2012 if it kept up with increases in worker productivity, according to a March study by the Center for Economic and Policy Research. While advancements in technology have increased the amount of goods and services that can be produced in a set amount of time, wages have remained relatively flat, the study points out.

Even if the minimum wage kept up with inflation since it peaked in real value in the late 1960s, low-wage workers should be earning a minimum of $10.52 an hour, according to the study.

The last time the federal minimum wage increased was in 2009. Currently observed in 31 states, the federal minimum wage translates to an annual income of about $15,000 a year for someone working 40 hours per week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/mini...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Galt? Will you tell this nutjob to go back to highschool? Or perhaps start at kindergarten.? Or too damn late. Period
Right after you tell the Chicago ghetto scumbag to clean up her act.

The poster that you refer to is merely mocking the educational level and language of your Obamabot devotees.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Could have been Ben Gay
You'd have chosen Ben Dover.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yup, those evangelical family values folks are into all kinds of kinky shyt.
Then you should be able to fit right in. LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I do go back & post where I posted it previously, will you finally STFU & admit what a dumbass lying POS you are????????
You are so full of shit.
Go back and reference that post, you goddam liar.
Now, post that time line you talk about so much. Remember to put in all caps when that demonstration Obama lied about for two weeks happened.
Put up or shut up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama’s State of the Unions speech was just a Check off List of Liberal Failures!! The Chief Architect of Poverty ‘Obama ‘suggested to reduce Poverty increase the minimum wage!! Mr. President if you’re serious about reducing Poverty for the Good of the Country you would resign!!
The SOTU rap act is already forgotten. Obama cast aside any chance for progress and instead decided to keep campaigning for legislation that has no chance of passage.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In the age of information...Ignorance is your choice.
are you ever going to use an original phrase?

good for you it's the age of information?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
These people are sick in the head.
it's going to blow up into a big thing.

like we weren't laughing at them already or something.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We? Definitely not me and probably not you either.
I'm still waiting for the jet cars we learned about in fifth grade science class.
Better keep waiting with an automobile industry that is in technological reverse.

Question: Who would want a car that drives itself?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
OMG, the tea party thinks Hillary has(dare i say it? oh yes i will!) a.....penis.
In one segment of the film, according to a former official who saw it,[executive vice president Adam] Brandon is seen waking from a nap at his desk. In what appears to be a dream or a nightmare, he wanders down a hallway and spots a giant panda on its knees with its head in the lap of a seated Hillary Clinton and apparently fellating the then-secretary of state.
now either someone is just trying to be funny, or they let a CPAC virgin direct the video.
In the age of information...Ignorance always is sonifilter's choice.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted that timeline numerous times in the past to the same basic post you made.
If you were too GD f*cking stupid to read it then, you are likely still too GD stupid to read it now.
RealDave Panetta’s testimony directly contradicts President Obama’s own claim to have issued “three directives” as soon as he learned “what was going on” in Benghazi!! Again Dave Panetta said the President and the Secretary of Defense ‘Hillary’ was AWOL!!
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That was harsh. We were all just having a bit of fun and you had to show up like a dark cloud at a picnic. Why are rightwingers so miserable?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha, right on cue; a rightwinger has a homoerotic fantasy!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That one drives me out of my mind. Marsha Blackburn on Morning Joe, losing her mind over the minimum wage proposition and preschool! Her voice is annoying as hell, and the more nervous she gets, seems she has marbles in her mouth. Like Jesse Jackson!
Did you see W's self portraits yet?
Increasing the minimum wage during a depression with high unemployment is insanity.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Was it Reince Pubis? Debateable if he has one.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the state of Virginia's legislature would have needed to approve this as they were still considered to be a part of the United States regardless as to them seceding. If West Virginia had in fact remained the state of Virginia and the part that left deemed otherwise then you would have a case, this is not what happened. Fact is West Virginia was created from parts of another state without that state's approval rendering them Unconstitutional.
The state of West Virginia should never have been allowed under the Consitution unless Virginia was deemed to be no longer a part of the United States, which it never was.
It still seems there is a question about who was the legitimate representation of the state of Virginia in the federal republic.

Was the rebel legislature in Richmond the legitimate representation in the federal republic? Or, was the loyal legislature of what is now West Virginia that didn't rebel against the federal republic the legitimate representation of the state of Virginia in the federal republic?

Since the federal republic never acknowledged the secession of Virginia, it can only be assumed that the loyal legislature that didn't participate in the rebellion was the legitimate representation of the state of Virginia in the federal republic.

If the legislature that didn't rebel against the federal republic was the legitimate representation in the federal republic, then all the requirements of the Constitution were satisfied.

You're only argument against this has to be that the rebel legislature that rebelled against the federal republic and participated as a functioning element in a separate country in rebellion against the federal republic was still the legitimate representative legislature in that federal republic they declared to no longer be part of, and that federal republic never acknowledged their legitimate existence.

The only legislature the federal republic acknowledged as the legitimate representative of the state of Virginia was the legislature that remained loyal and did not establish itself as part of a different country.
It was that legitimate legislature that petitioned the federal republic to establish the state of West Virginia, in accordance with the Constitution.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
are you ever going to use an original phrase?
good for you it's the age of information?
Idiot is not what you do. It's who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 33 min andet1987 4,592
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 3 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 4 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs