Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#859461 Feb 14, 2013
Funny how the nitwits are so concerned about leaving debt for their children and grandchildren.

Yet they have no concern about leaving a dying, polluted planet to their children and grandchildren.

Today's Republiclowns will be looked at as the biggest fools in the world as the public becomes increasingly concrened about the effects of climate change.

Yet another issue for the Clowns to lose future elections over.

Obama has them over a barrel!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#859462 Feb 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Virginia was never recognized by the U.S. government as having 'left' the union. Seems to me we fought a war to preserve the union and all the states therein. So there goes that argument.
Homer is full of CACA. Homer should read some history on the subject instead of proving the fool he is.
DumbDave

Bloomfield, CT

#859463 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He is such an idiot.
You're safe DumbDave. You are still the thread idiot.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#859464 Feb 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you Rmoney losers STFU!!
You've got nothing useful to say.
Your hatred for your fellow citizens was rejected, alonng with your Mormon standard bearer!!
Deal with it!!
All you do is cry and whine about losing the election.
Nuculur I guess being in the wagon so long that it’s natural for you to think others should pay your way!!
DumbDave

Bloomfield, CT

#859465 Feb 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Funny how the nitwits are so concerned about leaving debt for their children and grandchildren.
Yet they have no concern about leaving a dying, polluted planet to their children and grandchildren.
Today's Republiclowns will be looked at as the biggest fools in the world as the public becomes increasingly concrened about the effects of climate change.
Cite anything that shows how Republicans "want" to leave pollution behind, liar. Stop making stuff up ditz.

You always win the thread "nut" award every day. How do you do it?

Don't forget, show us your evidence Nutty lib.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#859466 Feb 14, 2013
I'm still chasing my judgeits! Can't catch them!

Help!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#859467 Feb 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cutting taxes has the same effect as raising the minimum wage...it puts more money in people's pockets, yet these loony left wingers will fight tooth and nail to raise taxes. they're crazy.
People making minimum wage most likely would not be paying federal income taxes.

In the past, Republicans passed the tax credits as a way of avoiding raising the minimum wages. Sort of like subsidizing businesses.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#859468 Feb 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Agree, everyone needs to have a vested interest.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone pays taxes.
To say otherwise proves you to be the sockpuppet idiot we all know you as.
I did not say otherwise. Like you claim. Which only proves you don't comprehend well.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#859469 Feb 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
that's less than $15,000 a year for 40 hours. Can you live on that?
It would be interesting to have the members of Congress participate in a means test for a month, go find an apartment, buy food, gas, insurance, health insurance, daycare etc. then get back to us; and let Miss Phuckface Marsha Blackburn, get back to us with her effing whiny southern twang that sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard.
40 hours a week x 50 weeks = 2000 hours x 9 dollars an hour = 18,000 not 15,000 once again your breath is stronger than your math skills , liberals and math don't mix well .

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#859470 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Therefore, the state government of the half of Virginia that left the union was never recognized by the federal republic. The state government of the half of Virginia that remained in the federal republic was recognized as the legitimate representation of the state of Virginia. And, that legitimate representation of the state of Virginia petitioned the federal republic to be a separate state in accordance with the requirements written in the Constitution.
Or, the state government that left the federal republic was still recognized as the legitimate representation of the state of Virginia.
The question now is, was the rebel government of the state of Virginia the legitimate representation in the federal republic, or was the loyal government of the state of Virginia that didn't rebel against the federal republic the legitimate representation of the state of Virginia?
If the loyal government that didn't rebel against the federal republic is the legitimate representation of the state of Virginia, then all requirements of the Constitution were satisfied.
The restored government was recognized by the Union, as will as Abraham Lincoln, as the State of Virginia with it's capital in Wheeling.

Chicago Thugtown

#859471 Feb 14, 2013
Where's my judgeits?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#859472 Feb 14, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>40 hours a week x 50 weeks = 2000 hours x 9 dollars an hour = 18,000 not 15,000 once again your breath is stronger than your math skills , liberals and math don't mix well .
The Federal minimum wage is not $9, it's $7.25 so her math is just fine.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#859473 Feb 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
OMG, the tea party thinks Hillary has(dare i say it? oh yes i will!) a.....penis.
In one segment of the film, according to a former official who saw it,[executive vice president Adam] Brandon is seen waking from a nap at his desk. In what appears to be a dream or a nightmare, he wanders down a hallway and spots a giant panda on its knees with its head in the lap of a seated Hillary Clinton and apparently fellating the then-secretary of state.
http://theweek.com/article/index/240149/repor...
now either someone is just trying to be funny, or they let a CPAC virgin direct the video.
ok, someone please tell the virgin that he can't give women a bj.
Lily thinks ann coulter has one also.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#859474 Feb 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is a usurper of our nation's constitution. He needs to face charges for this dastardly act IMAO. And swiftly, before he causes any further damage to our already fragile nation.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sockpuppets are such idiots.
""Senate Republicans on Tuesday ruled out placing armed drone strikes under the authority of a special court, arguing the move would be a dangerous intrusion on presidential power.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) last week raised the idea of creating a new oversight court for drones that would be patterned after the checks and balances that govern surveillance.
But senior Republicans in the Senate dismissed that plan as unrealistic, and warned it would undermine critical counterterrorism efforts.
“I think it is a terrible idea,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told The Hill.
A new court would be “the biggest intrusion ... in the history of [this] country” on the president’s authority as commander in chief, Graham said.""
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/policy-a...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
----------
So why is your side so supportive of Obama's Drone Program??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I stated my opinion. What does my opinion have to do with this blather and why do you assume I have any "side"?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#859475 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my first jobs was working at a shoe factory making minimum wage. I think it was $1.60 an hour. Inflation corrected for today, that's like $10.60 an hour.
Guess what, companies survived!!!!!!! They prospered!!!!!!!!
Yeah it's crazy. People making more money, spend more money, buy more product which helps grow the economy which is the last thing rigthwingers want.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#859476 Feb 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That was harsh. We were all just having a bit of fun and you had to show up like a dark cloud at a picnic. Why are rightwingers so miserable?
Homer a bit sensitive today.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#859477 Feb 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it Reince Pubis? Debateable if he has one.
Why do you choose to be so vulgar?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#859478 Feb 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I think $9 an hour is more than fair. Any company that won't pay at least that is a disgrace.
What happens to the mom and pop shop that can barely afford to pay their 3 employees $8 an hour?

Chicago Thugtown

#859479 Feb 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
If they are Republiclowns, that must mean we are Democreeps.

Do you have my judgeits?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#859480 Feb 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Nuculur how many Carbon Credits did Gore get when he sold Current TV to Al Jazeera? What that saying “ Money Talks and Bulls**t Walks”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance