Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
790,961 - 790,980 of 1,079,675 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> There you go with the shortsightedness again. In the not to far in the future we will be printing out many things. Going to the store to buy many things will be a thing of the past. The world is changing very fast. Keep up or get left behind.
We? Definitely not me and probably not you either.

I'm still waiting for the jet cars we learned about in fifth grade science class.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama’s State of the Unions speech was just a Check off List of Liberal Failures!! The Chief Architect of Poverty ‘Obama ‘suggested to reduce Poverty increase the minimum wage!! Mr. President if you’re serious about reducing Poverty for the Good of the Country you would resign!!
You can not get a welfare liberal back on their feet until you first get them up off their ass.
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Galt? Will you tell this nutjob to go back to highschool? Or perhaps start at kindergarten.? Or too damn late. Period
See datz yer pwoblem child of duh givverment teet....always whining at a bonehead, help me helpw me, wah wah wah.

Glat sayz you malfunctions aren't his pwoblem either!
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Great, we'll keep em down at the local armory and when the British invade again we'll hand em out.
How do you feel about the Unconstitutionality of the state of West Virginia?
Article 4 Section 3
New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.
Is Speakuh Boehner frum W Virginia Homer? I'm gonna fact check yew on how dem states gots der names AND dividing lines!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Galt? Will you tell this nutjob to go back to highschool? Or perhaps start at kindergarten.? Or too damn late. Period
That one also posts on a religious thread without all the crazy.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can not get a welfare liberal back on their feet until you first get them up off their ass.
When will it end?
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We? Definitely not me and probably not you either.
I'm still waiting for the jet cars we learned about in fifth grade science class.
Meet George Jetson..vroom vroom...and his boy Elroy ..vroom vroom ...
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That one also posts on a religious thread without all the crazy.
Quit follering me around ya freak lol.
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Y'all has yerselves a nice day now!!
OldSoviet

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, Waxturd found a site of quips. Now this narcissistic mental case will bombard us with junior high school jokes. Get ready to watch Topix light up with brilliant AND funny judge-its.
Dobroye utro comrade! Kak dyela? Sudit&#697; vas bespokoit?

Poluchit&#697; za eto pridurok!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We? Definitely not me and probably not you either.
They are on the market. Just very expensive and not mass produced. With composite materials, computer controls, and smaller stronger motors a 'Model T' is not far off.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

'Burn that mother+++++ down!'

'Burn it! Burn that ++++ing thing down!'

'Burn it down! Burn that mother++++! Burn it!

Yeah they won't use drones on people.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
When will it end?
Your secrets are safe with your twin waxturd... because, he can't remember them either.
OldRaider's plans for today 1. Wake Up 2. Get his preparation "H" mixed up with his Poli-Grip, then talk like a sh^thole 3. Go Back to Bed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

NSFW

FreedomWorks Made Video of Fake Giant Panda Having Sex With Fake Hillary Clinton

The investigation at the influential tea party group could get weird.

An internal investigation of FreedomWorks—the prominent conservative advocacy group and super-PAC—has focused on president Matt Kibbe's management of the organization, his use of its resources, and a controversial book deal he signed, according to former FreedomWorks officials who have met with the private lawyers conducting the probe. One potential topic for the inquiry is a promotional video produced last year under the supervision of Adam Brandon, executive vice president of the group and a Kibbe loyalist. The video included a scene in which a female intern wearing a panda suit simulates performing oral sex on Hillary Clinton.[Author's note: The previous sentence contains no typos.]

....The ongoing internal investigation, one former staffer notes, could end badly for FreedomWorks, which for years has been a powerhouse organization of the right. "I think the whole thing will implode," this person says, "and it will be destroyed out of mismanagement and hubris."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/02/p...

oh yeah. the 'real americans' show us all what they're capable of.

it's no wonder the world laughs at us.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

MuhPokerFace wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcheet.
They don't make enough chapstick for yew, yew bonehead ADHD deficiant every ten second types sometimes!
You would be a natural for writing rightwing campaign posters

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>"David Neumark, an economist at the University of California at Irvine, has surveyed more than 100 academic papers on the matter and said the consensus remains that raising the minimum wage hurts employment, particularly among teenagers and restaurant workers.

"The evidence is overwhelming that the minimum wage has reduced jobs among the people they are trying to help," he said."
Hey, this is a Liberal forum, do not, I repeat, do not bring up facts...

Unless they are from MSNBC!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Why Republicans Can No Longer Be Trusted on National Security

Because their leaders have become shallow, ignorant, and totally unserious on the issue that matters most.

....Not to sound like a Golden Age nostalgic, but there once was a time when the members of the Senate Armed Services Committee prided themselves on having an understanding of military matters. They disagreed in their conclusions and sometimes their premises. But most of them worked to educate themselves, at least to the point where they could debate the issues, or ask questions of a general without coming off like complete idiots. The sad thing about this new crop of senators—especially on the Republican side—is they don’t even try to learn anything; they don’t care if they look like complete idiots, in part because their core constituents don’t care if they do either.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>The current Obama Democrats are evil people with bad intentions for America. They must be recognized as such and opposed at every turn.
And Hitler still won!!!

Till the bombs fall down!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That one also posts on a religious thread without all the crazy.
That one drives me out of my mind. Marsha Blackburn on Morning Joe, losing her mind over the minimum wage proposition and preschool! Her voice is annoying as hell, and the more nervous she gets, seems she has marbles in her mouth. Like Jesse Jackson!

Did you see W's self portraits yet?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>most of you jokers never worked at a min. wage job. who the hell can survive on chicken feed when the cost of doing business is steadily on the rise. blame not the buck, but those entities that cause ppl. to pay more than they should for goods and services. the OIL industry is the biggest one that does a criminal job on working ppl.
Oil?

You mean your Muslim friends in OPEC Cartel or the job creating corporations in America?

Which one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min voice of peace 67,931
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,374
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 174,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,781
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 8 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000