Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#859222 Feb 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama administration has ruled out sending any new war-on-terror prisoners to Guantanamo Bay, President Barack Obama’s top counterterrorism adviser said Thursday. We prefer killing them with drones.
Would one of the NINE people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please tell me why?
Or would waxturd, the narcissistic self-gratifying idiot, finally get some help for his mental disorder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

#859223 Feb 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When prices are increased because of mandated, unjustified wage increases, then consumers must make do with less and fewer employees are needed.
Let's see...where's Homers apple barrel...let's count duh apples in it...and pwetend they are employees of sum big biznizz....

One good apple, two good apple...fwee...hey...what's diz...what's up wit dis here apple...it gotta worm growing in it....bad apples go to the sauce pile.

Quit trying to sell us ones wif some sense-worthless baduh apples goober!
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

#859224 Feb 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, most of us worked at part-time minimum wage jobs when we were teenagers living at home with our parents. If you have a family and can find only a minimum wage job, blame either your lack of job skills or Obama.
Using that unideal, libuhrulTic type lojik--

Being as the job markets REALLLLLY do rot these days, the next thing we have to look at then is, who's the chair sitter overseeing this all economic mess.

Answer: RUTROH-whoduh potus!
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

#859225 Feb 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
TX don't have exclusivity on what is needed in america. buy foreign we shall do.
Support AMERICA.

KEYSTONE!!!!!!!!!!

REAL patriots FOR America-NOT against it!!

Treasonists should be pummeled with wormy rotten apples!
Greaseeveronespa lms

Manchester, KY

#859226 Feb 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
obama has nothing to do with someone not having a job. he doesn't hire for the private sector.....matter of fact if it wasn't for gov't hiring and contract spending unemployment would be a lot higher. wait and see what happens when those teaBUMS no longer get those gov't spending perks.
Hand over your EBT cawd for sharwing. The Obammer givverment ekonomy REQUIRES you to do so!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#859227 Feb 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Uh oh libtards. In South Carolina someone was shot outside a court house but they did not use one of those scary blick rifles. What should we overreact about now? How can we use this to advance a retarded lib agena advantage to restrict freedom?
Waxturd did you hear the news reports that the cop killer Dorner had the same narcissistic mental disorder that you have? You should thank me for exposing you before you end up in a pile of ashes with a bullet in your head. On second thought, maybe I should stop trying to help you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ThomasJefferson

Manchester, KY

#859228 Feb 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
neither would your mama and granPARENTS.
No one called a holida... Duh planatashun don't run itself...now get back to your assigned work regime....and don't be trying to steal out of anyone elses gruel bowl, the stockade pitchforks are finely honed!
ThomasJefferson

Manchester, KY

#859229 Feb 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again, its the teaPARTIERS that are the trouble makers. they always want to make obama look bad....dirty sumbytches.
He can do that well enough all by he self...like any and all other prior potersus.

Vegas while people in Benghazi burn anyone? Bueller, golf caddy A, golf caddy B?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#859230 Feb 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Then just raise it to $20 an hour. Hell make it $30 then everybody will be happier than a pig in slop!!! Friggin' libtards are so stupid!!!
Wow, lets pay people $1 an hour. 50 cents an hour.

Then employers will employ everyone & cut prices so these people can still afford to buy things.

Flackonomics 101
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#859231 Feb 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget the pens.
The Boy Messiah will pull a finger out of his butt and sign with that.

Ewe Shining--ya might be standing too close to some empty headed bobblehead libuhrulTics with no real credo, ifn ya start ta act like one?

Ewe-ya big nasty. Tsk. Gaw.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859232 Feb 14, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the NINE people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please tell me why?
Or would waxturd, the narcissistic self-gratifying idiot, finally get some help for his mental disorder.
This morning OldRaider got his preparation "H" mixed up with his Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a butthole, at least your gums don't itch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#859233 Feb 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be a little more clear?
Right atter I getz dis pile o instant mikerwavable chezeburgers into duh kooler for unsafe and unhealthy storwage and handling, ta feed to ones dribbling stoopid Bonahead like stuff....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859236 Feb 14, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you it is me. I am giving myself all those brilliant judgits. If I don't give myself all those judgits, how the heck am I going to meet and impress a nice Republican gentlemen like myself? Quiz me that Raider!!!
Warm hugs, Waxman!
Due to recent budget cuts, the light at the end of your tunnel has been turned off. Everyone has a right to be stupid, OldRaider just abuses the privilege.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#859237 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day to all of my internet LOVES!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#859240 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, lets pay people $1 an hour. 50 cents an hour.
Then employers will employ everyone & cut prices so these people can still afford to buy things.
Flackonomics 101
People should be paid what they are worth to the company. No more, no less. Feel good economics is why we are in this mess!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859241 Feb 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> People should be paid what they are worth to the company. No more, no less. Feel good economics is why we are in this mess!!!
RealDave saw his shadow, so it's still 6 more weeks of guilt-making.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#859242 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you read that Pentagon Benghazi timeline, you wouldn't be such a flaming idiot.
Two separate attacks.
You wouldn't need all those perhaps.
You'd actually know.
But hey, you're a dumbass because you are so unformed. Uninformed by choice.
Post it, dumbass.
Post that goddam time line.
Don't forget to put in all caps the demonstration Obama lied about for two weeks that never happened.

It was obvious the Al Qaeda team assigned to intercept the relief force repositioned and initiated the assault on the security compound after the security team was not allowed to respond to the attempt to kidnap Stevens, which ultimately killed Stevens.

Post the goddam time line.

And, answer the question...

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the live video feed?

And;

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

Post that time line you talk about so much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859244 Feb 14, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me ""Waxturds" " for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun.
And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers!!!!!
P.S. Happy V day to all my sockpuppets!! <3
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" and "OldRaider should probably see a therapist about this."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#859245 Feb 14, 2013
For the Constitution to be accepted by the free states, there had to be something the states wanted as well as something the people wanted.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state COMMA...."

Each state has the Constitutional authority to organize a militia.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

This is self-explanatory. To understand what it means, substitute the word "infringed" with "cannot be inhibited in any way".

Noah Webster was known to be able to express the educated thoughts of the people. Here's what he had to say about the Second Amendment in his attempt to convince the people to accept it:

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States."
Noah Webster, "An Examination into the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution", 1787

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859246 Feb 14, 2013
MuhPokerFace wrote:
<quoted text>
Send 'em all to post dey wittle hearts out on obam duh potus webuh page. Dey like dat stuff-eet like visitering duh whitehouse fer em, for fwee lol.
Different name, same gibberish

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Bob Guchione 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Blow-up STAR News 81
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 3 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr punte 46,608
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 177,989
iso Casandra Holloman 6 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search