Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,541)

Showing posts 790,801 - 790,820 of1,077,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
WVA was part of Virginia, pre Civil War.
Any way you slice it, WVA was formed by traitorous action. No other possible answer.
VA was punished by Lincoln by allowing these renegade counties of VA to form a new State in 1863, the only state created by secession from the old Confederacy.
It is a shameful legacy. You're too dumb to be ashamed of the treason and duplicity done by your WVA forefathers.
UH OH

Instant F.

Beware of words beginning in D lol.
THE CHILD OF SATAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

A new report by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office states that by 2016, Obamacare will result in 4 million people fewer people getting health insurance coverage from their employers.

The estimate is a vast increase from the CBO prediction just a year ago that 1 million would no longer obtain coverage from their employers. And it raises substantial questions about the veracity of one of Obama’s key pledges in selling the health care law – that everyone who wants to keep their current health insurance plan and doctor could do it.

It’s not clear how many of the 4 million would be forced out as a result of employers dropping coverage. But it can be assumed that many will indeed lose their insurance and have to seek it elsewhere, since few people would seem likely to intentionally abandon coverage provided by an employer.

And many employers have already indicated that they would rather drop coverage and incur fees from the government than continue to provide it.

According to a survey published last summer by the Towers Watson consulting firm, almost one in ten medium to large size employers said they are likely or very likely to end health benefits for their workers.

During the debate over the health care law, Obama repeatedly and emphatically asserted everyone would be able to keep their current insurance if they wanted, even suggesting those who said otherwise were not telling the truth. Here’s an example.

The CBO also projects that 2 million fewer uninsured will gain insurance under the law than previously thought, with the total uninsured population declining by 30 million instead of 32 million.

While the law increases the number of people with health insurance, it does not provide for universal insurance. Instead, the number of non-elderly legal residents with insurance will rise from 82 percent in 2012 to 93 percent in 2022.
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney carried Texas with 57.2% of the vote.
Ted Cruz won the Senate seat with 56.6% of the vote.
Four more years of Obama depression economics will doom the Democrats in 2016.
yep! Rommey won texas by a larger number than mcain did in 2008 , because the voter I.d law which was strucked down in the courts was still being enforced to prevent minorities from voting, in 2008 obama got 44% of the vote, while McCain got 54% of the vote, that is a 10% difference which ain't much considering all the inmigrants who became american citizens last year and are elegible to vote now, it's been predicted john, several times, TEXAS WILL BE A BLUE STATE IN LESS THAN A DECADE!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm going to ask a few simple questions, simple! All you have to do is answer with simple answers!
Who is the best basketball player ever?
Who is the best golfer ever?
Who is the best baseball player ever?
Who is te best boxer ever no matter the weight class?
If you combine all sports, what race of people is scouted, drafted, & in pro sports?
Like I said, the statistics are there. You can argue all you want, point the finger & call me racist all you want. It won't change the facts. The stereo type is even losing its strength and football regarding QBs & in baseball with pitchers. Every year we're seeing more & more of both. You can have your opinion, but you can't deny the facts!
Your stupid questions can be presented as being simple or complicated. Either way, they are irrelevant.

You have made full circle right back to where you started from. Being a racist pig.

You still don't get it because your racism runs too deep.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Try speaka da englesh, eh??
WTF you babbling about??
Is this another of your silly attempts to blame me for someone else??
Something you do with remarkable frequency.
Project much??
"I'm loving it"

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd probably be ecstatic in Africa, why don't you move there with the "best"?
Now *THAT* is funny.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> yep! Rommey won texas by a larger number than mcain did in 2008 , because the voter I.d law which was strucked down in the courts was still being enforced to prevent minorities from voting, in 2008 obama got 44% of the vote, while McCain got 54% of the vote, that is a 10% difference which ain't much considering all the inmigrants who became american citizens last year and are elegible to vote now, it's been predicted john, several times, TEXAS WILL BE A BLUE STATE IN LESS THAN A DECADE!
Then the big hats can holler "Hiel BIGger Taxes" fer sure!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

We keep hearing about this speshull majik pens, has there been a BUDGET passed yet?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

The U.S. Defense Department is expected to announce Wednesday a new medal for drone and cyber war operators who have a direct impact on combat operations from far away, the AP reports:

The Associated Press has learned that the new blue, red and white-ribboned Distinguished Warfare Medal will be awarded to individuals for ‘‘extraordinary achievement’’ related to a military operation that occurred after Sept. 11, 2001. But unlike other combat medals, it does not require the recipient risk his or her life to get it.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because the announcement had not yet been made.

A recognition of the evolving 21st Century warfare, the medal will be considered a bit higher in ranking than the Bronze Star, but is lower than the Silver Star, defense officials said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
YEP!!! DEAL WITH IT, LOSER!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm loving it"
For nine dolluhs an hour-PLEASE and Thank you to customers, should be MANDATORY.

Call me old fashioned.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 15 minutes of embarrassment fame keep expiring but you keep coming back for another 15.
How long can you keep this up? Remember now, you're over 80 and have little mental stamina left, Dood.
Its like this Shinningshitforbrains, I'll continue to point out your stupidity, waxturds narcissistic judge-it scam and DBWriters perseveration psychosis as long as you three idiots need help.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?
And;
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
It appears you are still confused or in denial, let's try this:
Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.
p.s.
Your additional paranoia as exemplified by your fantasy civil war complicates the diagnosis, but this is the best I can do for now.
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Let democracy prevail, 4 more years!
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Now *THAT* is funny.
Boehner told reporters Wednesday.“At a time when American people are asking,‘Where are the jobs?’ why would we want to make it harder for small employers to hire people.”

He added,“Our goal is to get people on that ladder and help them climb that ladder so they can live the American dream. And a lot of people who are being paid the minimum wage, are being paid that because they come to the workforce with no skills, and this makes it harder for them to acquire the skills they need in order to climb that ladder successfully.”

I'd like to sit down with this one across the table, and give him a CLUE card....to share with the REST of the bonerheads, that say SUCH IDIOTIC things sometimes.
No matter the label DUHm label.
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Where's carol?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

MuhPokerFace wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner told reporters Wednesday.“At a time when American people are asking,‘Where are the jobs?’ why would we want to make it harder for small employers to hire people.”
He added,“Our goal is to get people on that ladder and help them climb that ladder so they can live the American dream. And a lot of people who are being paid the minimum wage, are being paid that because they come to the workforce with no skills, and this makes it harder for them to acquire the skills they need in order to climb that ladder successfully.”
I'd like to sit down with this one across the table, and give him a CLUE card....to share with the REST of the bonerheads, that say SUCH IDIOTIC things sometimes.
No matter the label DUHm label.
"When you raise the price of employment, guess what happens? You get less of it,"
MuhPokerFace

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like this Shinningshitforbrains, I'll continue to point out your stupidity, waxturds narcissistic judge-it scam and DBWriters perseveration psychosis as long as you three idiots need help.
Just point out that the average free markets WORKING class masses, can NOT afford current free market healthcare prices-especially on the current minimum wage. And then point out to the Duhmbocrats, that if perhaps they took that 9 dulluh an hr min wage increase idear and made it an optional choice, extra wages or contribute to AFFORDABLE percentage wage based healthcare plans with the dolluh seventy five extra--well hell fire-people could afford SOME sort of healthcare plans on even just PART time hours.

Maybe if many keep pointing stuff like that out-eventually some lightbulbs will light-and the FED sales tax everyone plan to pay for it all, might have some competition!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm loving it"
and??
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are satisfied with 1% GDP growth and 8% unemployment as a permanent fixture instead of a cycle, then one can understand why you like Obama.
Most normal people want growth and advancement, not just sitting on the porch collecting a check.
So what's the GOP solution?
Oh, right, there isn't one, and never has been.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 790,801 - 790,820 of1,077,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 174,397
At Least 40 People Were Shot This Weekend in Ch... 14 min bensleys thoughts 1
Abby 7-22 18 min Pippa 4
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 20 min feroz 1
Holy Family priest: Rev. Pat Brennan relocating... (May '09) 24 min Michael Seaman 23
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 32 min Vanessa Hudgens 3,781
Amy 7-22 47 min Mister Tonka 9
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE