Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#859231 Feb 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget the pens.
The Boy Messiah will pull a finger out of his butt and sign with that.

Ewe Shining--ya might be standing too close to some empty headed bobblehead libuhrulTics with no real credo, ifn ya start ta act like one?

Ewe-ya big nasty. Tsk. Gaw.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859232 Feb 14, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the NINE people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please tell me why?
Or would waxturd, the narcissistic self-gratifying idiot, finally get some help for his mental disorder.
This morning OldRaider got his preparation "H" mixed up with his Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a butthole, at least your gums don't itch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#859233 Feb 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be a little more clear?
Right atter I getz dis pile o instant mikerwavable chezeburgers into duh kooler for unsafe and unhealthy storwage and handling, ta feed to ones dribbling stoopid Bonahead like stuff....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859236 Feb 14, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you it is me. I am giving myself all those brilliant judgits. If I don't give myself all those judgits, how the heck am I going to meet and impress a nice Republican gentlemen like myself? Quiz me that Raider!!!
Warm hugs, Waxman!
Due to recent budget cuts, the light at the end of your tunnel has been turned off. Everyone has a right to be stupid, OldRaider just abuses the privilege.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#859237 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day to all of my internet LOVES!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#859240 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, lets pay people $1 an hour. 50 cents an hour.
Then employers will employ everyone & cut prices so these people can still afford to buy things.
Flackonomics 101
People should be paid what they are worth to the company. No more, no less. Feel good economics is why we are in this mess!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859241 Feb 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> People should be paid what they are worth to the company. No more, no less. Feel good economics is why we are in this mess!!!
RealDave saw his shadow, so it's still 6 more weeks of guilt-making.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#859242 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you read that Pentagon Benghazi timeline, you wouldn't be such a flaming idiot.
Two separate attacks.
You wouldn't need all those perhaps.
You'd actually know.
But hey, you're a dumbass because you are so unformed. Uninformed by choice.
Post it, dumbass.
Post that goddam time line.
Don't forget to put in all caps the demonstration Obama lied about for two weeks that never happened.

It was obvious the Al Qaeda team assigned to intercept the relief force repositioned and initiated the assault on the security compound after the security team was not allowed to respond to the attempt to kidnap Stevens, which ultimately killed Stevens.

Post the goddam time line.

And, answer the question...

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the live video feed?

And;

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

Post that time line you talk about so much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859244 Feb 14, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me ""Waxturds" " for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun.
And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers!!!!!
P.S. Happy V day to all my sockpuppets!! <3
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" and "OldRaider should probably see a therapist about this."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#859245 Feb 14, 2013
For the Constitution to be accepted by the free states, there had to be something the states wanted as well as something the people wanted.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state COMMA...."

Each state has the Constitutional authority to organize a militia.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

This is self-explanatory. To understand what it means, substitute the word "infringed" with "cannot be inhibited in any way".

Noah Webster was known to be able to express the educated thoughts of the people. Here's what he had to say about the Second Amendment in his attempt to convince the people to accept it:

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States."
Noah Webster, "An Examination into the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution", 1787

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859246 Feb 14, 2013
MuhPokerFace wrote:
<quoted text>
Send 'em all to post dey wittle hearts out on obam duh potus webuh page. Dey like dat stuff-eet like visitering duh whitehouse fer em, for fwee lol.
Different name, same gibberish

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#859247 Feb 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The world is going to change very fast. Many of them will not be able to accept the progress. I have been warning them it was coming but I'm just a dumb hillbilly in their eyes.
A dumb hillbilly with a a good TV and cable. I wasn't doubting that 3D printers exist or that they've become more affordable. I was questioning the logic of making that sort of investment to knock off a few flimsy magazines on the odd chance that they become illegal to possess.

KEL TEK Arms of Cocoa Beach FL is already using plastics in the manufacture of handguns but it is currently illegal to manufacture an entire handgun from plastic due to airport screening conflicts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859248 Feb 14, 2013
Greaseeveronespalms wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand over your EBT cawd for sharwing. The Obammer givverment ekonomy REQUIRES you to do so!
Different name, same gibberish

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859249 Feb 14, 2013
MuhPokerFace wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're a duhmazz, blindered type resmuglikian type, with a pet ppodle that tinks it's a peetbull. Then ya send duh stoopid peetbull to praktice barking, till eet barks the only one that is actually working, OUT of the buidling-- while everone else is out ta lunch.
Den ya gotz NONE werking LOL.
You should run for office

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859250 Feb 14, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the NINE people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please tell me why?
Or would waxturd, the narcissistic self-gratifying idiot, finally get some help for his mental disorder.
It's one person

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#859251 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Then employers will employ everyone & cut prices so these people can still afford to buy things.
Flackonomics 101
Everyone who begins as a trainee gets a minimum wage. If someone is still relying on minimum wage after being in the workforce for a short period of time, that's all they are worth - if that.
Why should employers be forced to pay more for the same worthless employee?
This is just another Marxist idea from the Democrats to spread the wealth around to people who do nothing to earn it.

how about we get rid of the minimum wage entirely? That would motivate people to become worth something in the economy.
A person is paid according to their worth. If you want to be paid more, make the choices that will increase your worth.
Alternatively, you can choose to be poor. The choice is yours. The money is out there for you if you just make the choices to earn it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859252 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
For the Constitution to be accepted by the free states, there had to be something the states wanted as well as something the people wanted.
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state COMMA...."
Each state has the Constitutional authority to organize a militia.
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
This is self-explanatory. To understand what it means, substitute the word "infringed" with "cannot be inhibited in any way".
Noah Webster was known to be able to express the educated thoughts of the people. Here's what he had to say about the Second Amendment in his attempt to convince the people to accept it:
"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States."
Noah Webster, "An Examination into the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution", 1787
Oh Fer krissaakes, get lost

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859253 Feb 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A dumb hillbilly with a a good TV and cable. I wasn't doubting that 3D printers exist or that they've become more affordable. I was questioning the logic of making that sort of investment to knock off a few flimsy magazines on the odd chance that they become illegal to possess.
KEL TEK Arms of Cocoa Beach FL is already using plastics in the manufacture of handguns but it is currently illegal to manufacture an entire handgun from plastic due to airport screening conflicts.
LOL.. Realtime say's there is No God, yet Google acts like one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859254 Feb 14, 2013
MuhPokerFace wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...where's Homers apple barrel...let's count duh apples in it...and pwetend they are employees of sum big biznizz....
One good apple, two good apple...fwee...hey...what's diz...what's up wit dis here apple...it gotta worm growing in it....bad apples go to the sauce pile.
Quit trying to sell us ones wif some sense-worthless baduh apples goober!
Hey Galt? Will you tell this nutjob to go back to highschool? Or perhaps start at kindergarten.? Or too damn late. Period

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859255 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flackonomics 101
Better yet, put more people in prison, make them work for free

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Valid Points 16 min Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 38 min GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 1 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 9 hr Sublime1 19
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web