Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
790,561 - 790,580 of 1,079,020 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>HOLCOMB!!!! JFC, but are all you Gormless Old Pervs effin'(and I don't mean functionally)illiterate?
For a teacher, your English sure needs some.. remedial help? Although that's what you are subject to, when a switch is turned.'Ol Leo shows her true colors...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of voluminous posts about Muslims and NYC did you see where the Ground Zero Mosque Imam has been busted for the embezzlement of million$?
Hah, LMAO While the crazies were targeting his ties to terrorism__the sumbtch was busy stealing from his own supporters.
No, I didn't see that! Everybody is stealing whenever they get the chance; it's the way of the world now. Hell, you can even run for Governor of Florida on the spoils.
I just can't get over that handcuffed and shackled rapist being able to stab the police officer with a knife fashioned from his glasses and escaping in Texas! A Hispanic Houdini.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>This nation is being regulated to death, IMO.
That's not entirely true; it is because of deregulation that we are in this mess.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of voluminous posts about Muslims and NYC did you see where the Ground Zero Mosque Imam has been busted for the embezzlement of million$?
Hah, LMAO While the crazies were targeting his ties to terrorism__the sumbtch was busy stealing from his own supporters.
Also, do you think Dorner is dead?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
Ross Perot said it best, "every time THEY pass a law, YOU lose a little more freedom."

And by THEY he meant government at all levels. Perot actually knew who THEY were___as do I because my career, as do the careers of millions of others, exists only to satisfy government regulations.

IMO every new law proposed should be attached to the repeal of an existing law.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

If True…Dorner's Mom Spotted Drinking Wine, Eating Chips While Watching Standoff!! She’s probably thanking her son who’s about to make her a Rich Person!!
Arch Villain Private Dick

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
Oh look! It's Mrs. Buzzkill! But, to be fair, when you use the word,'nation,' you're not referring to "the people," you're referring to "the business," which isn't what a 'nation' is, dear. Let's revisit the Garden of Eden analogy, shall we? And, imagine if you will god's words as 'regulations,' literally "over-regulation." Surely, Adam and Eve would agree that the garden was over-regulated. But what would've been the result of de-regulation? That's right, the first pussy-farts. And where would "the nation" be if whenever someone mentioned the word 'pussy-fart' mom got that far-away look in her eye and excused herself to go to the bathroom? I ask you?

A "nation" is not an economic term, it describes a place and it's people, unfortunately. If you'd like to put in for special compensation to allow you to form a sort of "shadow nation" based on selling shit you bought from china please submit the forms in triplicate to your nearest Confabulation of Assholes Bent on Destruction Hall and Shoe Emporium. And good luck with that.

Now, be quiet, I'm mating.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

This is so sad there should be a LAW to PROTECT WOMEN AND CHILDREN FROM THIS KIND OF THING HOPEFULLY the POLITICIANS WILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT: Teacher dies after 'having abortion 33 weeks into pregnancy' as protesters lay siege to clinic of doctor blamed for her death

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22778...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

WHEN IS ABORTION MURDER WHEN does a fetus have rights Modern society doesn't care much it would seem about the life of the child in the womb I guess out of sight out of mind

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>For a teacher, your English sure needs some.. remedial help? Although that's what you are subject to, when a switch is turned.'Ol Leo shows her true colors...
Shut up, pinhead, she's mating too. Her true colors are pink and red, incidentally. Get with the program.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you many times, I do not have any inlaws, but, when they were alive, they lived in Presidio. Now, go eat worms.
i suspect you are related by marriage to obama's illegal alien aunt and uncle. now, i'm out of here, we're going skiing again and want to get to VT ahead of the bad weather. so, why don't you go whine by the window and howl at the moon between topix posts.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Also, do you think Dorner is dead?
Oh yeah, that's him, or what's left of him in the morgue. Poor Chris didn't get any of that due process stuff did he? And now he's a crispy critter.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us understand that the cost of doing business increases from time to time and this requires more from the people who benefit from the services rendered by a government which provides those services. Even when cut to "the bone," the government will still have to request more to cover those increases.
The problem with your analysis is that the people who benefit most from government services pay nothing, while those who pay all the bills receive very little in return.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i suspect you are related by marriage to obama's illegal alien aunt and uncle. now, i'm out of here, we're going skiing again and want to get to VT ahead of the bad weather. so, why don't you go whine by the window and howl at the moon between topix posts.
Yeah sure Jane, break a leg
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Janesays she'd have rather that Al-Alwaki and son be arrested, tried and imprisoned in NYC, so she'd have something further to whine about.
Terrorists like al-Awlaki and Major Hassan should be arrested, tried promptly by a military court, and promptly executed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, that's him, or what's left of him in the morgue. Poor Chris didn't get any of that due process stuff did he? And now he's a crispy critter.
The cops started the fire; they're heard on their radios, "let's burn this mofo"

Big payouts from the LAPD for all the shootings of innocent people, burning down someones house, cars crashed....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ross Perot said it best, "every time THEY pass a law, YOU lose a little more freedom."
And by THEY he meant government at all levels. Perot actually knew who THEY were___as do I because my career, as do the careers of millions of others, exists only to satisfy government regulations.
IMO every new law proposed should be attached to the repeal of an existing law.
Yes! It's the local municipal laws and the state laws that are the most absurd. Why do all the newbies think they have to make their mark with some new nonsense? Totally agree, for every new one; eliminate 10!!

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

There are two things already brewing which will put an end to the fetus-filly fan club.

1. A jet-black Pope.
2. When the Chinee start adopting unwanted American babies.

It's just a matter of time.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Which regulations are you talking about??

Be specific. You appear to be another nitwit who just trots out talking points, without a clue as to what you're talking about.

In that, you're just another right wing moron parroting the lies of the GOP.

Now that you've offered your extremely vague opinion about regulations, please point to specific regulations that you feel inhibit business and should be removed.

Health regulations??

Safety regulations??

Environmental regulations??

Be specific, stop talking through your butt.
positronium wrote:

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorists like al-Awlaki and Major Hassan should be arrested, tried promptly by a military court, and promptly executed.
I'm sorry but why would you need to go to all the expense of a trial if you were going to execute them? And why, in heaven's name would anyone suggest a trial be run by the military? Oh... I get it. The military IS trying, isn't it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 97,516
Abby 7-24 19 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-24 22 min edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 26 min lolol 12
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min wojar 174,513
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min Alon 67,898
Cheap Tomatoes 4 hr KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••