Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859007 Feb 13, 2013
“If you can download it, you can have it,” said University of Texas law student Cody Wilson, who is part of Defense Distributed, a group that has created the design for what they refer to as a “Cuomo Clip” along with other gun parts. It is all under an initiative they refer to as the Wiki Weapon Project.

“It’s basically to head them [legislators] off at the pass, which we have,” Wilson added, noting that “hundreds of thousands” of visitors have gone to his group's site to download the CAD file for the ammo magazine since it was first posted in mid-January.

The “Cuomo Clip,” named for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who pushed the high-capacity clip ban through the Legislature, is made from a plastic filament similar to the type of material used to manufacture LEGO building blocks. It is also loaded with a large spring that helps to push rounds of ammo into the gun chamber.

The ammo magazine clip appears to be durable; Defense Distributed test-fired 86 rounds from a 30-round prototype last month, and the clip showed no signs of damage.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859008 Feb 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I have lond had my doubts about Texas. I have joined the Texas secession movement, have you? Okay I tried to join but they don't like yankees.
If Texas secedes and still has no income tax, Galt will move there is a heartbeat.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#859009 Feb 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he did Homer__thank you for pointing that out.
Libya has oil and a wonderful location in the strategical sense. Should mention that Libya's oil was discovered and then developed by, who else but Merica's Hunt family of oil, silver and football fame. Prozac fame of late.
Anyway__the official US Embassy with the Marines and all is located in Tripoli which is on the Western side of Libya over by Tunisia. Benghazi, where the consulate and annex were located is 400 miles to East of Tripoli, over by Egypt.
The consulate is on a large semi-rural piece of land. surrounded by what appears to be date palm groves. There are multiple buildings and two entrances, the main one to the South on Fourth Ring Road and a small exit on the North end of the complex The British consulate was the next property going East.
To the Southeast of the consulate about a half mile was the Benghazi Annex and it's identified that way on google Earth Hah.
The Benghazi Annex is/was a fortified CIA base from which 30 plus American operatives conducted a secret war for a unknown period of time. Ty Woods was one of those operatives.
You have something to back your bullshit up with? Perhaps Ty Woods was there to respond to an attack on the US consulate, like the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marines were prepositioned to do. Perhaps Ty Woods was related to the request for additional security in Benghazi.
Now, if it was obvious the security was wholly inadequate, how the f**k would Ty Wood be able to perform any other goddam function?

Typical slime-slurping shiteating consumate liar Democrat. Get someone killed, then blame them for the incident.

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?

And;

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Arch Villain Private Dick

Washington, DC

#859010 Feb 13, 2013
Rick Balls wrote:
I have drippy butt garbage drooling from my bunn cakes. The gopulty gook poomuck crud slimes are flopping out of my buccoks.
Well, the road to recovery starts with admitting to yourself and those around you who you really are. Need any cute l'il babies killed or dismembered?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859011 Feb 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Apples and oranges, the counties that formed West Virgina were part of another state(Virginia), the Consitution is quite clear on that they should not have been allowed to form a state.
The U.S. never recognized Virginia as being a state not part of the U.S.
Ergo the state of West Virginia is Unconstitutional.
OK.

If Virginia and West Virginia were only one state, Romney would have carried the combined state and the Democrats would have two fewer Senators.
Arch Villain Private Dick

Washington, DC

#859012 Feb 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Texas secedes and still has no income tax, Galt will move there is a heartbeat.
Well, git along ya little dogie!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859013 Feb 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's all on film Galt__I watched it in real time as did you__the small details will work their way to the surface.
The maids at the first cabin flushed him out__maybe they should get some of the reward loot, other civilians played some role in the final result.
I've no problem with the way it ended.
Dorner was really pizzed__crazy pizzed.
The most immediate source of the information leading to the finale was the guy whose pickup truck was carjacked.

In any event, police officers should not be eligible for the reward (for doing their jobs).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859014 Feb 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's all on film Galt__I watched it in real time as did you__the small details will work their way to the surface.
The maids at the first cabin flushed him out__maybe they should get some of the reward loot, other civilians played some role in the final result.
I've no problem with the way it ended.
Dorner was really pizzed__crazy pizzed.
The media was excluded from the final assault.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#859015 Feb 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
“If you can download it, you can have it,” said University of Texas law student Cody Wilson, who is part of Defense Distributed, a group that has created the design for what they refer to as a “Cuomo Clip” along with other gun parts. It is all under an initiative they refer to as the Wiki Weapon Project.
“It’s basically to head them [legislators] off at the pass, which we have,” Wilson added, noting that “hundreds of thousands” of visitors have gone to his group's site to download the CAD file for the ammo magazine since it was first posted in mid-January.
The “Cuomo Clip,” named for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who pushed the high-capacity clip ban through the Legislature, is made from a plastic filament similar to the type of material used to manufacture LEGO building blocks. It is also loaded with a large spring that helps to push rounds of ammo into the gun chamber.
The ammo magazine clip appears to be durable; Defense Distributed test-fired 86 rounds from a 30-round prototype last month, and the clip showed no signs of damage.
Bullsht__you should be ashamed of yourself for posting that crap.

I'm done with your stupid azz__fk you.

Resin__LMAO

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#859016 Feb 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You're as ignorant about the Constitution as you are with most other things.
----------
Preamble to the Constitution of the United States
""We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,[note 1] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
----------
To further enlighten nitwits like you, here's what the Preamble is for:
"The Preamble to the United States Constitution is a brief introductory statement of the Constitution's fundamental purposes and guiding principles. It states in general terms, and courts have referred to it as reliable evidence of, the Founding Fathers' intentions regarding the Constitution's meaning and what they hoped the Constitution would achieve.""
----------
Meanwhile, you stupidly overlook the fact that the Constitution DOES NOT allow a standing Army, Coast Guard, Air Force.
See Section 8 of the US Constitution, Mr. Expert!!
""To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;
To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
To provide and maintain a Navy;
To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;
To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;""
----------
So the Army is unConstitutional, as you clearly see. Armies can only be raised for a period of 2 years.
And the militia is there to supress insurrections and repel invasions.
Kind of ruins your childish reading of the 2nd Amendment, doesn't it??
People like you are extremely ignorant, but roll out the Constitution as if you've actuallly read it.
You haven't, and I just proved it!!
Next problem for a dropout like you is that you can't comprenend the meaning of the Constitution.
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Where in the constitution does say that the act that raised the army can not be extended. The congress does that every time the appropriate monies to support the army.
Get your head out of your ass.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#859017 Feb 13, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahah...What a BURDEN you have to SUFFER!!
Being the only WORKING person surrounded by PARASITES!!!!
You TRY SOOOO hard and NO-ONE apreciates how GREAT
You Really ARE!!!!
All the while men are only interested in women with Souls and Personalities a who dont smell bad....and they dont CARE how Conservative you are!
POOR you!
A tragedy!All the while Obama sits in the Oval Office laughing at you!
How do you TAKE it???
Might want to pull yer your head out of your butt there-I think your own stench of fumes are getting to you.

(and I'm sure Mr Opotus has MUCH more pressing issues to deal with-than peon computer threads like topix. If not-then this nation is in worse shape than even hardline conservatives declare!!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859018 Feb 13, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> yep! And a state on the process of becoming BLUE whithin the next 10 years, if you all wingnuts lose texas that has 38 electoral votes, your chances for the white house will only diminish to catastrophic consequences.
Romney carried Texas with 57.2% of the vote.

Ted Cruz won the Senate seat with 56.6% of the vote.

Four more years of Obama depression economics will doom the Democrats in 2016.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#859019 Feb 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have something to back your bullshit up with? Perhaps Ty Woods was there to respond to an attack on the US consulate, like the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marines were prepositioned to do. Perhaps Ty Woods was related to the request for additional security in Benghazi.
Now, if it was obvious the security was wholly inadequate, how the f**k would Ty Wood be able to perform any other goddam function?
Typical slime-slurping shiteating consumate liar Democrat. Get someone killed, then blame them for the incident.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?
And;
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
If only you read that Pentagon Benghazi timeline, you wouldn't be such a flaming idiot.

Two separate attacks.

You wouldn't need all those perhaps.

You'd actually know.

But hey, you're a dumbass because you are so unformed. Uninformed by choice.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#859021 Feb 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Rand Paul is even a bigger fool than Marc Rubio.
Both liars.
Both frauds
Awe...Duh A Vey's getting green behind his wittle ears...

That type of stuff is not good for your health son!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859022 Feb 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>No, dipsh!t it formed a state from counties from an already exisiting state, which is quite clearly outlined as a no-no in the U.S. Constitution -
Article. IV. Section. 3.
New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.
Virginia effectively did not exist (as a state) at the time.

But Homer should take this case to the Supreme Court.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859023 Feb 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And then afterward, when they are found guilty, let them loose in the middle of a Nevada desert with an overhead Drone looking for them. Hairy Reed could be their guide back to civilization.
No.

Hang them in public.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859024 Feb 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht__you should be ashamed of yourself for posting that crap.
I'm done with your stupid azz__fk you.
Resin__LMAO
If you can 3D print a guitar that can be played, you can 3D print a clip to feed ammo to a firearm.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-10-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859025 Feb 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
.....dog-and-pony, yes, but mostly dog.....
Yeah, plus a fat hippo sitting in the balcony.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#859026 Feb 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you many times, I do not have any inlaws, but, when they were alive, they lived in Presidio. Now, go eat worms.
Is that how you killed your faux in-laws, with the worms from your tequila? Did you just dig them up from behind your warehouse?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#859027 Feb 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The media was excluded from the final assault.
The helicopter shifted to a different angle? Hah__Galt you get dumber with every post.

I'm cutting your dumbazz off for good.

What a dumbazz Galt is__dumber than Flack and that takes some "real" talent.

Resin__ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 70,586
Dear Abby 11/24/14 21 min PEllen 4
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 37 min RACE 1,520
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 38 min RACE 699
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min Cali Girl 2014 51,241
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min RACE 4,862
Ask Amy 11/24/14 44 min RACE 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Edmond Pulpo 180,722
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:52PM
Takeaways from Bears' Win vs. Bucs