Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,527)

Showing posts 790,521 - 790,540 of1,034,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

WaxBalls wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean caramel, b!tch? Yes, sometimes I rub that all over my balls and let Tiny E spend hours licking it off. What's it to you anyways?
Here is today's typical Republican. A proud tribute to America.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Assume you're right, what have you and the Republican party done to help these jobless people?
Besides blocking Obama's job program, reducing unemployment benefits, fighting health care for the poor and whining.
The delusional world you speak of is the one created for you by FOX and their number spinners.
OldRaider nothing but Liberal Rant you’re showing traits of Obama “It’s the other guys fault!”

Hey… Raider you do remember the movie ‘A Few Good Men’ where Cruise tells Nicholson “You Can’t Handle the Truth” you can’t handle the Facts!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
The balance of trade isn't a reflection of government policies for the most part, dummy. What it means is, over the last 30-40 years the American consumer prefers products produced abroad over what our businesses produce. All those junky cars produced by GM in the mid to late 70s for example pushed U.S. buyers into BMWs, Honda and Nissan.
Another Liberal apologist!! It happen on Obama’s Watch!!

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It's becoming abundantly clear that you have studied the history of General Monk Monk either. You should try it, it's a good read. You might learn something about yo peoples! Lol!
Americans? I know nearly everything about my people.
Ever hear of General Confusion? I think you'd connect.
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

WaxBalls wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you! Do you hire fat judgit queens who wax every inch of their bodies and look like like little fat yellow cherubs? Cause I'm available right now. No 2-week notice necessary!
I want you.
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
OldRaider nothing but Liberal Rant you’re showing traits of Obama “It’s the other guys fault!”
Hey… Raider you do remember the movie ‘A Few Good Men’ where Cruise tells Nicholson “You Can’t Handle the Truth” you can’t handle the Facts!!!
No, it was Nicholson who tells Cruise "You can't handle the truth".

Love that scene.

Nicholson is the embodiment of your typical sick rightwinger. Brutal, sanctimonious, power-abusing, willing to sacrifice others for his own misdeeds.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than reducing taxes on the wealthy and relying on trickle down economics, what great ideas has Obama ignored that have been offered from the right? Instead of regurgitating spin from FOX try taking a class in economics. Oh that's right, you conservatives believe education makes you a snob.
You are an idiot. We are running out of "real" citizens to tax to get enough money to fulfill all of Obama's redistribution of wealth promises to the citizens of the world. Give me one reason why a country with so much "in house" debt should be supporting all of the Third World nation's poor? Because of a president who wishes to destroy our economy and cause another civil war...that's why. We have a subversive for a president and you sit, smugly, making excuses for him like you don't have any clue about how massive the shyt is that's getting ready to hit the fan. Or do you?

Why do you hate the U.S. so much?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal rant??? I asked a question, "What Republican program is Obama ignoring that could make the economy perform better, faster?". Surely you aren't falling for the, tax breaks for the wealthy job creators scam, or are you?
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Liberal apologist!! It happen on Obama’s Watch!!
Which is like saying the moon came up on Obama's watch.

So what?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Boy was FDR so Right about Public Unions!!
FDR…“We don’t want elected officials lulled into codependent contracts that give unionized government workers irrationally generous compensation with the understanding that the unions will repay the officeholders with pay-back votes, campaign contributions or Election Day get-out-the-vote activities.”

If we need evidence to understand what ‘FDR’ understood about Unionize Public Unions just look at the latest demands “Federal employees' union head: Obama pay raise proposal 'simply not enough' their Greedy heads are starting to Rise up Again!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I see the nutcases are in full flame mode this afternoon.
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I remember when 9-11 went down.

And all the little Repugs immediately began screaming "Clinton did it!"
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal rant??? I asked a question, "What Republican program is Obama ignoring that could make the economy perform better, faster?". Surely you aren't falling for the, tax breaks for the wealthy job creators scam, or are you?
Republicans are suggesting would be what Clinton did in 1997, cut spending, reduce taxes, reform welfare!! The rest is History!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
I see the nutcases are in full flame mode this afternoon.
Attested to by a Flamer like you...well, that's just got be given due credence...

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Republican plan for helping the needy:
1. Food - get a gun and shoot something
2. Health care - emergency room
3. Education - get a basketball scholarship
4. Job - good luck
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
I just opened up a new business.
It's called "Sit on your Ass all day and do nothing for big bucks".
All my employees are Republicans.
I think you have your parties confused, liar. Besides Boris, aren't you sponges anti-capitalists anyways? Did you get yo Obama phone yet, lowlife?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

McDonald's worldwide sales down 1.9%.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Looks like old Ratface is pumping out his propaganda again. No facts, just silly immature rants. What a lowlife loser.

He displays his status on his shoulder which is someone who is frustrated with his position in life.

You zeros made poor decisions and played while others were working hard, now you are angry and falling prey to class warfare.

Flokkin moron. What a bullshitting weasel.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Attested to by a Flamer like you...well, that's just got be given due credence...
"flack"
Grate job!!!! You got another liberallooon, "leosampleanus" to chime in. She offered nothing but her bray was posted.
Peace

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

WaxBalls wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're still here, for one thing.
How do you wax your knob and type at the same time, Queenie?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 790,521 - 790,540 of1,034,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 167,688
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 8 min Daniel Izguerra 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min OzRitz 43,027
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min Eric 65,185
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance