Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
790,441 - 790,460 of 1,084,060 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flacktradamus: Bread to hit $50.00 a loaf.
I get it though. If I get a cut in salary that creates a $300/month deficit in my budget, its not because my wages were cut. Its because I spend too much.
Flacktards are so schmart.
No It was because your wages were cut.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Bush should have killed them and not bring them to Gitmo.
Then you Anto-American Democrats would have politisized that instead ogf GITMO.

Close GITMO yet?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Say's his mouth was dry because he had just finished taping an 18 minute speech in Spanish. Agree that he's not a polished speaker. Beat's Rand Paul by a mile though__Rand whines just like his father.
So do you think the State of California will give any of that reward money to the maids who flushed out Dorner?
Agree on Rand Paul, can't stand his whining voice. I almost felt sorry for Rubio, he seemed so nervous and childlike; however, he said he could not have gone to college without federal student aide, his parents were on social security and medicare; then, he trashes all government programs!
He's way out of his league. What's the percentage of Cubans that are on some sort of government aide? I'm sure it's huge. In Puerto Rico more than half of the people are on welfare. These are his constituents. I'd say, he's a goner.
I didn't know about the maids turning in Dorner, but, yes they should get that money which they are often quick to offer and then try to find ways not to pay. They should hire an attorney right away, sad to say because they'll have to pay a third of it to get it.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul is even a bigger fool than Marc Rubio.

Both liars.

Both frauds
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> If I had my way there would be a lot of 'for sale or lease' signs in Washington D.C.
If you had your way more likely it would be nationwide.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Message for DBWriter followers:
If you followed the rogue cop Dorner story you would know that he was much like some right-wingers that post here. The world was against him, he was self-aggrandizing and suffering from paranoia, a mixture of DBWriter and waxturd.
Sick people like this need help not enabling. Its time we stop trying to reason with mentally ill people that aren't capable of reason and direct them to help.
"Playing the blame game never works. A deep set of research shows that people who blame others for their mistakes lose status, learn less, and perform worse relative to those who own up to their mistakes"

http://blogs.hbr.org/research/2010/05/how-to-...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about just answering the questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
There was NO seven-hour battle; which terrorist factions may have been involved have not yet been named decisively; Stevens and his aide were not part of security or an embassy although GOP Congress had denied fund requests from all of the State Department; there was no video, a lazy writer Rubin made it up and lazier talking heads at Faux then ran with with their usual lack of journalist integrity; AND the money to run the United States' government (it doesn't belong to one man)will come from the same sources it always has--people like me...they people like you who are on the dole and simply whine all the time to make make themselves feel better will no what they always do: nothing of substance.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flacktradamus: Bread to hit $50.00 a loaf.
I get it though. If I get a cut in salary that creates a $300/month deficit in my budget, its not because my wages were cut. Its because I spend too much.
Flacktards are so schmart.
Actually that should have said 'No, it's because your wages were cut and you didn't reduce your spending.'

A simple fact I know you libtards can't understand. The federal government consumes far to much of people's money. Notice I didn't say it's money. I said the people's money.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Rand Paul is even a bigger fool than Marc Rubio.
Both liars.
Both frauds
Must be closet Democrats then.
President Ward Roby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Al Sharpton is runing for Pope next term. His slogan just released." I will abolish herpes from all the dingle berry butted hoes". Will you cast him you vote or cast a brick of turd at him? Hmmmm?
Marco Rubio

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey--you oughta see dem golddigger ones that just live wit dem dar sugah daddys-not married to 'em or anything.
Theyz can makes dem some perty guduh dolluhs to lick on like dat- drawering all dat welfare, dem fwee lunches, dem EBT cawds, fwee medical, and all all dat ovur fwee (UN)earned income.
Heaven forbid they should have to live like duh HONEST and ethical folks!
"I'm this many!" (holds up three fingers.)

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why would you come to this conclusion? I find it amazing that the rightwingers are all whining about due process for Al-Alawki and his son. I am a leftwinger and am all for due process, but in this case, I feel it was warranted.
Okay I'm going to give you an off the wall answer. You need to think about it before you make a judgement. Things that were once considered science fiction are now science fact. Things in the past that people said could never happen are now common place. I have no problem believing that in the not to distant future drones of some type will be flying over every city in this with the ability to kill at a moments notice. I just think it will become far to easy to push a button and solve a problem than to arrest, try, and jail someone.

Lets say a high speed chase. The police just lag back and when the car get in a secluded spot BAM!!! Done and over with.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that the relative worth of the person has not increased, just why in the hell should anyone be forced to pay more for the same uneducated and unreliable product?
The reason people are working for minimum wage when they are older than 18 is because they are't worth any more than that. If they were worth more, they would be paid more.
I'm for getting rid of the minimum wage entirely. Let a person choose how much they will be worth to the economy, and be paid accordingly.
here's how you increase your income:
Don't drop out of school.
Don't have children before you are married.
Take advantage of the plethora of opportunites to educate yourself.
STUDY SOMETHING USEFUL TO THE ECONOMY.
GET A GODDAM JOB.
Show up for work every day... on goddam time.
Do what you're being paid to do while you are at work.
Become a student of your profession.
If you CHOOSE to do the above, you will not have to rely on a minimum wage to support yourself.
If you CHOOSE to not do the above, you will need a thief like Obama to steal from people who chose to do the above and give it to you.
And, it's never too late. You can change from a useless course to a useful course at any time in your life. However, the sooner you make that change, the greater your reward will be throughout your life... that is, if Obama's Marxist welfare state doesn't take over everything. Then, everything you earn will be needed to support the mooching Obamavilles that will be created everywhere.
American companies would be paying American workers .30 cents an hour just like in China were it not for the laws we have. I suppose you would like to see worker safety laws and child labor laws removed also. Maybe you would like to see America go back to the old coal mining days when workers weren't even paid money. The companies made their own currency that could only be spent in company stores. I am so glad we Americans do not live in a DB world.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you are a right whiner. Tax the poor Tax the poor Tax the wealthy less.
If Flack were President in January of 2009, he would have cut government spending by over a trillion dollar plunges us into a massive depression.
Sometimes you have to use chemo to cure the cancer.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

President Ward Roby wrote:
Al Sharpton is runing for Pope next term. His slogan just released." I will abolish herpes from all the dingle berry butted hoes". Will you cast him you vote or cast a brick of turd at him? Hmmmm?
Let him start with you and then we will see if he is worthy of popehood.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You score again, for the "Idiot Post of the Month". It would be our bet Ted Nugent & Barack Hussein Obama would have a good discussion. Mr. Nugent certainly has a better command of the English language, than you. My 10 yr. old Grandson has a better command of English, than you.
Yup, he certainly is "your Ted Nugent", totally belongs to your ranks. I'd venture to say that your 10 year old grandson speaks exactly like Uncle Ted. Yes, Uncle Ted, the pedophile, draft dodger who shat his pants and took meth to avoid the draft. Here's a good quote from him, you can give it to your grandson, what's his name? BillyBob?

"... if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have
killed, or I'd kill all the hippies in the foxholes ... I would have
killed everybody," he told the Detroit Free Press in an interview
published July 15, 1990."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Okay I'm going to give you an off the wall answer. You need to think about it before you make a judgement. Things that were once considered science fiction are now science fact. Things in the past that people said could never happen are now common place. I have no problem believing that in the not to distant future drones of some type will be flying over every city in this with the ability to kill at a moments notice. I just think it will become far to easy to push a button and solve a problem than to arrest, try, and jail someone.
Lets say a high speed chase. The police just lag back and when the car get in a secluded spot BAM!!! Done and over with.
Well, in that case I can see where eliminating high speed chases that usually hurt or kill innocent bystanders, might be advantageous. Yeah, they could have used one on Dorner instead of deploying the entire LAPD, driving around shooting at people for nothing.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Agree on Rand Paul, can't stand his whining voice. I almost felt sorry for Rubio, he seemed so nervous and childlike; however, he said he could not have gone to college without federal student aide, his parents were on social security and medicare; then, he trashes all government programs!
He's way out of his league. What's the percentage of Cubans that are on some sort of government aide? I'm sure it's huge. In Puerto Rico more than half of the people are on welfare. These are his constituents. I'd say, he's a goner.
I didn't know about the maids turning in Dorner, but, yes they should get that money which they are often quick to offer and then try to find ways not to pay. They should hire an attorney right away, sad to say because they'll have to pay a third of it to get it.
Cubans tend to be Republican, Puerto Ricans are overwhelmingly Democrats__the two groups have differences that go way back. Rubio has no particular advantage pulling PR, or Mexican votes IMO and that San Antonio mayor Julian Castro would mop the floor with Rubio in a debate.

Interestingly the other Cuban US Senator Robert Menendez is a Democrat who strongly supports continuing the Cuban embargo.
Marco Rubio

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

My mom was a ditchdigger and dad was a barber. It was a hard life growing up, we went from one ditch to the next never knowing where our next meal was coming from. Lots of nights all we had to eat was hair. Boiled hair, fried hair, I will never eat hair again.... or broccoli.

America was the land of opportunity for my mom and dad and it can be again! All we need is a few more suckers willing to dig ditches for $12 a day that we can then charge the gringos $1000 a day for. It's just business.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually that should have said 'No, it's because your wages were cut and you didn't reduce your spending.'
A simple fact I know you libtards can't understand. The federal government consumes far to much of people's money. Notice I didn't say it's money. I said the people's money.
Lesson for the day, Massey: Again, "government consumes far TOO much" (to is a preposition or part of the infinitive form; it does NOT mean "in excess"--that would be TOO; there is also the homophone TWO, as in you think like a two-year-old, but you didn't misuse that one...oh, and if you're trying to refer to the money as belonging to the government, the correct form is ITS...IT'S is the contraction for it is...do you really think you're competent to call anyone, let alone a group, retarded?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 17 min More Information 1,873
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Learn to Read 175,156
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 min Audit 3,853
if i were the devil. 22 min Good-------day 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min Toj 97,584
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,446
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 39 min fassdle 527
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info