Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
790,401 - 790,420 of 1,081,594 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX Nation.
classy.
so now we know why you didn't post the link.
but it's still funny.
I never post links. If you are to lazy to type in the headline then so be it. If you notice it was an AP story reported on Fox Nation. What is it about you libtards and reading comprehension???
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Waxman/Floriduh sockpuppets so far today.
Stay tuned folks, plenty more where these came from!!!!!!!!!!
Never stops being amusing when the losers on the left have nothing in the way of a credible reply so they just accuse everyone on the board that doesn't agree with their bent thinking as being the same person.

I know that it will come as a surprise to you simpletons but many in this country do not agree with you or the current administrations position.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Its only 7:30 a.m. and waxturd has used three names already, No Surprise, Jimmy and dem and has awarded himself almost 100 brilliant judge-its. This is a cry for help from a very very very disturbed individual. Won't some of you on the right come to his aid and tell him how sick he is? This lunatic will be shooting up Connecticut if someone doesn't step up.
Don't worry sockpuppet hypocrite. Jimmy is not a Democrat so everyone is safe. When is the funeral for your Democrat buddy who is the most recent Democrat to commit multiple murders with any gun available?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have absolutely no problem with them blowing terrorist away with a drone strike. I never believe the terrorist s should be brought here so I don't understand your point. You people keep trying to fit me into the rightwing hole. It won't happen because I'm not. I believe what I believe because that is the way things look to me not because someone else says so. The problem is most real solutions are conservative. Taxing more, spending more, and borrowing more is never the answer. You'll just keep playing that left/right game the progressives have set up for you and they will lead you to your own doom. You are seeing the progressives in both parties right now but are to blind to recognize it.
settle down. i know you're not a FOXbot.

look, i'm a fiscal conservative. deficit hawk to be precise. but the data shows that cutting taxes in this economy doesn't add anything to the economy.

so what's driving the deficit? lost revenue. check this....

The money that went “missing” in your paycheck as the payroll tax holiday expired last month helped fuel a $3 billion budget surplus for January.
http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/morning_cal...

and this....

It is a standard talking point of Republicans and deficit hawks of all political stripes that federal spending is out of control; that major surgery is needed, especially on entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicare, to get the budget on a sustainable course.

In fact, our long-term deficit situation is not nearly as severe as even many budget experts believe. The problem is that they are looking at recent history and near-term projections that are overly impacted by one-time factors related to the economic crisis and massive Republican tax cuts that lowered revenues far below normal.

Taking a longer-term view, such as that in a recent Treasury Department report, shows that our longer-term fiscal problem is in fact quite manageable.
Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2013/01...

so what game are you playing that recognizes the 'real problem'?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I never post links. If you are to lazy to type in the headline then so be it. If you notice it was an AP story reported on Fox Nation. What is it about you libtards and reading comprehension???
i read it at Huffpost.

reads the same. until you get to the comments.

i'm pretty sure the Secret Service doesn't monitor Huffpost.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not only the most ignorant person here, you are the biggest liar.
The battle was over 7 hours long. The only reference you mentioned was some meeting at 11:00. The real-time video was being watched in the White House. Where was Obama while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?
The question remains unanswered.
How about you answer the question. All you have to do is give the location of Obama during the time the White House was watching live Al Qaeda kill Americans.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
Let's work on your reading and comprehension of the written English language.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
To answer the question, you have to state "where".
There is nothing in the question about "who" receives the money. Because the verb "pay" is used in the infinitive, you assume whomever receives the money will use it to, as the question specifically identifies, "pay for Obama's government". Who pays is inconsequential. Who handles the money is inconsequential.
The only significant part of the question is "where will the money come from".
To give an idiotic answer like "the Treasury Department" proves your ignorance. You have to identify a source of money, not the repository of the money collected from the source of money.
The Treasury Department is not a source of money, idiot.
So, the question remains unanswered:
It's a simple question. All that is required to answer it is to identify a simple source of money that will be collected from to pay for Obama's government.
You idiots do have a goddam plan, don't you? Please don't tell us you clowns don't even have a plan.
Look, Damnably Bad Writer, as long as you continue your miserable existence, the answer to "You are not only the most ignorant person here, you are the biggest liar." will be hotly contested by you, Methmouth, and the Warturds drawer...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Comcast buys the rest of NBC from GE. Say goodbye MSNBC. What are you libtards gonna do?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Is Marco Rubio Capable of More Than Bromides?

His smoothly delivered State of the Union response showed his major weakness as a speaker: the staleness of his rhetoric.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I never post links. If you are to lazy to type in the headline then so be it. If you notice it was an AP story reported on Fox Nation. What is it about you libtards and reading comprehension???
Our reading comprehension is very good? That what you meant to say?(BTW, it's TOO lazy TO type...NC)

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have absolutely no problem with them blowing terrorist away with a drone strike. I never believe the terrorist s should be brought here so I don't understand your point. You people keep trying to fit me into the rightwing hole. It won't happen because I'm not. I believe what I believe because that is the way things look to me not because someone else says so. The problem is most real solutions are conservative. Taxing more, spending more, and borrowing more is never the answer. You'll just keep playing that left/right game the progressives have set up for you and they will lead you to your own doom. You are seeing the progressives in both parties right now but are to blind to recognize it.
The problem I have is when they start blowing people away in this country. I think it will get too easy to just kill people rather than arrest, try, and jail people. Slippery slopes are hard to stop once you start sliding.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Never stops being amusing when the losers on the left have nothing in the way of a credible reply so they just accuse everyone on the board that doesn't agree with their bent thinking as being the same person.
I know that it will come as a surprise to you simpletons but many in this country do not agree with you or the current administrations position.
many...but not enough.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
settle down. i know you're not a FOXbot.
look, i'm a fiscal conservative. deficit hawk to be precise. but the data shows that cutting taxes in this economy doesn't add anything to the economy.
so what's driving the deficit? lost revenue. check this....
The money that went “missing” in your paycheck as the payroll tax holiday expired last month helped fuel a $3 billion budget surplus for January.
http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/morning_cal...
and this....
It is a standard talking point of Republicans and deficit hawks of all political stripes that federal spending is out of control; that major surgery is needed, especially on entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicare, to get the budget on a sustainable course.
In fact, our long-term deficit situation is not nearly as severe as even many budget experts believe. The problem is that they are looking at recent history and near-term projections that are overly impacted by one-time factors related to the economic crisis and massive Republican tax cuts that lowered revenues far below normal.
Taking a longer-term view, such as that in a recent Treasury Department report, shows that our longer-term fiscal problem is in fact quite manageable.
Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2013/01...
so what game are you playing that recognizes the 'real problem'?
$3 billion dollars is a lot of money out of people's pockets that need. Money that would have been spent on food, a night out, or repairs. The government need to cut spending and let people keep the money they earn.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Waxman/Floriduh sockpuppets so far today.
Stay tuned folks, plenty more where these came from!!!!!!!!!!
Damn, I missed two of them. On the plus side for me, I'm leading you this morning with 14 peanuts to your 13 spams. I wonder if he thinks by giving us different judge-its no one will notice they are coming from the same moron?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry sockpuppet hypocrite. Jimmy is not a Democrat so everyone is safe. When is the funeral for your Democrat buddy who is the most recent Democrat to commit multiple murders with any gun available?
We've already had the funeral and spread the ashes. Did you notice that he had the same narcissistic mental disorder you have?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> $3 billion dollars is a lot of money out of people's pockets that need. Money that would have been spent on food, a night out, or repairs. The government need to cut spending and let people keep the money they earn.
while some keep complaining about the deficit. a deficit driven by lost revenue.

can't have it both ways flack.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Two hillbillies discussing the short and long term consequences of raising the minimum wage, now I have seen everything.
Given that the relative worth of the person has not increased, just why in the hell should anyone be forced to pay more for the same uneducated and unreliable product?

The reason people are working for minimum wage when they are older than 18 is because they are't worth any more than that. If they were worth more, they would be paid more.
I'm for getting rid of the minimum wage entirely. Let a person choose how much they will be worth to the economy, and be paid accordingly.

here's how you increase your income:

Don't drop out of school.
Don't have children before you are married.
Take advantage of the plethora of opportunites to educate yourself.
STUDY SOMETHING USEFUL TO THE ECONOMY.
GET A GODDAM JOB.
Show up for work every day... on goddam time.
Do what you're being paid to do while you are at work.
Become a student of your profession.

If you CHOOSE to do the above, you will not have to rely on a minimum wage to support yourself.

If you CHOOSE to not do the above, you will need a thief like Obama to steal from people who chose to do the above and give it to you.

And, it's never too late. You can change from a useless course to a useful course at any time in your life. However, the sooner you make that change, the greater your reward will be throughout your life... that is, if Obama's Marxist welfare state doesn't take over everything. Then, everything you earn will be needed to support the mooching Obamavilles that will be created everywhere.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already had the funeral and spread the ashes. Did you notice that he had the same narcissistic mental disorder you have?
Was that before, or after you died of brain cancer?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Look, Damnably Bad Writer, as long as you continue your miserable existence, the answer to "You are not only the most ignorant person here, you are the biggest liar." will be hotly contested by you, Methmouth, and the Warturds drawer...
How about just answering the questions:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?

And;

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
while some keep complaining about the deficit. a deficit driven by lost revenue.
can't have it both ways flack.
here are the numbers, dufus.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/

Now, tell us how the deficit is related to "lost revenue".

You do know that when any institution has diminished revenue, that institution has to decrease their spending, don't you?

You're an idiot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Aggregate Demand and State-Level Employment

What explains the sharp decline in U.S. employment from 2007 to 2009? Why has employment remained stubbornly low? Survey data from the National Federation of Independent Businesses show that the decline in state-level employment is strongly correlated with the increase in the percentage of businesses complaining about lack of demand. While business concerns about government regulation and taxes also rose steadily from 2008 to 2011, there is no evidence that job losses were larger in states where businesses were more worried about these factors.

....Figure 3 shows there was almost no correlation between job growth in a state from 2008 to 2011 and the increase in the percentage of businesses citing regulation and taxes as their primary concern. In fact, if anything, the correlation is positive.

States in which businesses increasingly cited regulation and taxes experienced higher job growth, although this correlation is not statistically significant. The lack of correlation is not a matter of the timing we choose. For example, there also is no strong correlation if we examine the 2009–11 period or the 2010–11 period instead.

Figure 4 uses 2012 state unemployment rates instead of job growth from 2008 to 2011. The result is similar. There is no evidence of a positive relationship between 2012 state unemployment rates and the increase in businesses citing regulation and taxes as their primary concern. If anything, the relation is negative.

http://www.frbsf.org/publications/economics/l...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs