Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
790,241 - 790,260 of 1,099,977 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#858513 Feb 12, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening the life of the President is a crime, you dunderhead.
"silly"
Were any charges brought forth? Was there a trial? A conviction? None of the above? Where was the crime?
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

United States

#858514 Feb 12, 2013
Let's be clear, obama is a lying treasonous bastard
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#858516 Feb 12, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>BFD, they visit a myriad of people in a year. So.. you're point?
My point is that fcker should not be allowed near the President, and, the Moran who invited him is an idiot

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#858517 Feb 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Were any charges brought forth? Was there a trial? A conviction? None of the above? Where was the crime?
Peace
GFY dummy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#858518 Feb 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Dumbass Eed, why do you have this problems with drones when we do the same thing by helicopters firing missiles.
Its a simple question that I thought a you could answer. But I guess I was wrong. You really are incapable of answering a simple question.
"real dumb"
Again you try to change the topic. Drones, missiles from helicopters, Seal missions, assinations, if they erase those who would harm America/American's they are the right tool.
Gotta a question for you? Is the urine running down your leg? Your messiah, president nobama, is spouting his lies. You are missing the BS? Unbelievable!!!
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858520 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. You're alone, sick and old, ignorant, but happy.
oh that's right, i should have known because of the chain emails.

you can't figure out how to use Google.

no wonder you never get anything right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#858521 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>With age comes multi-tasking... Realtime can laugh, cough, sneeze, fart, shit, vomit and pee all at the same time...
Simultaneously but not equally. Sh*t is the largest of them all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#858522 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle HVAC even if I came with instructions.
If you come with instructions, perhaps you should read them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#858523 Feb 12, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> please do explain how that makes me racist. I can name areas where white people are more talented than black people. The statistics are there. You run down sport by sport & give me your best in each sport.
With the largest prison population being black, I can agree with you to an extent. But aren't we talking about socially acceptable talents? Please explain.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858524 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh that's right, i should have known because of the chain emails.
you can't figure out how to use Google.
no wonder you never get anything right.
Your eyes are still useless because your mind is blind. Someday in the winds of change you might find your direction. You with so much bullshit copy and paste to do...so much desire to do it. You always looking for friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#858525 Feb 12, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Now just listen for a minute before you get excited Shinningshitforbrains. Go back over your posts and you'll see that they all reflect a distinct pattern of fear and loathing, obvious paranoia and anger management issues. Before you can get better you first must confront your fears. All this mental anguish is limiting your ability to carry on a civil conversation. Get some help, or at least some medication.
Maybe you've got something there. You confront your fear in the mirror each morning.

But it hasn't helped yet.

How long does this therapy take?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858526 Feb 12, 2013
oh yeah....

President Obama used his State of the Union address Tuesday night for a novel purpose - to warn Americans who donít follow the ins and outs of politics about the economically damaging federal spending cuts coming their way on March 1 - and sell them on his plan to avoid them.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/02/ob...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#858527 Feb 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops MAY have Dorner trapped in a cabin in Big Bear.
All local TV stations are on the scene.
This may turn into another O.J. media event.
Black juries need not apply.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858528 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your eyes are still useless because your mind is blind. Someday in the winds of change you might find your direction. You with so much bullshit copy and paste to do...so much desire to do it. You always looking for friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!
one original sentence!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858529 Feb 12, 2013
6:26 PM PT: Obama even has Boehner applauding.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/12/1180...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858530 Feb 12, 2013
Guns: Requires a background check through multiple government databases. President: No background check required.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858531 Feb 12, 2013
It's liberals who should be banned and forbidden from owning guns. YOU people kill people. Whether it's on the streets or in an abortion clinic, blacks are killing themselves at an unprecedented rate.

Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry white men.

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty!

Common thread - all of these idiots are Democrats.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#858532 Feb 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You're talking apples and oranges.
Whatever your system is, so long as it's a clean water exchange, no foul. But if other people share this aquifer for drinking water, it's not a good idea, introducing pollutants and bacteria being a real possibility.
Don't know if that matters to you folks. Your state's water is so fouled from mountaintop mining, it's all bad.
A typical geothermal system,possible in most places, uses a brine or a gylcol blend as a heat exchanger piped in the ground, using horizontal or vertical loops.
You likely use yours to run the still.
<quoted text>
Just go away.

And take the odor with you, Wannabe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#858533 Feb 12, 2013
youtube wrote:
----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
are you scared.....how can that be, since the rethugs have said obama is the anti-christ.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#858534 Feb 12, 2013
Ray Gay wrote:
Al Sharpton is a transexual herpes face
He does seem to look like he suffers from Downs Syndrome.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Stina2 97,919
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min the real Jonah1 49,471
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,300
Protestors march on West Side after fatal polic... 32 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 8-29 48 min Judge Janie 6
Al Qaeda wannabes told to target Las Vegas 56 min Alex Greg 1
Abby 8-29 57 min Mister Tonka 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,361
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••