Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1265113 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#858925 Feb 13, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Most anyone, especially conservatives, are brilliant compared to you popeye.
Spoken like the empty suit in your avatar!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to those regulations you are afraid to speak of, dimwit..........

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#858926 Feb 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I was right you are hopeless. The fact that you can't understand is all the proof I need. Carry on. Just leave me out of your delusions.
So you can't explain why the ten bucks is different.

Just as I thought.

Location hidden

#858927 Feb 13, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Get stuck in your outhouse again?
The doorway wasn't big enough for Homer, because you've got your mouth glued to his arse!!

But really, we don't mind that you're gay.

It's just that you needn't advertise it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#858928 Feb 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you tax bill ( bill - a statement of the taxes you owe where you send money, i.e.Pay) was $100 and you get a 10% tax cut, then you get an additional $10 in your wallet.
If you pay that $100 tax bill & the government sends you $10, then you have a extra $10 in your wallet, Flackonomics say these $10's are different.
Maybe the problem is that you don't pay any taxes.
Wait! Wait! Wait! A flash of light. I see now where your twisted logic is coming from. You're talking about a refund check!!!
If my tax bill is a $100 dollars and the government lowers the tax rate I only pay $90. If I pay $100 in tax to the government the government is not going to send me anything back because I don't give no interest loans to the government. So my tax bill is $100.
I understand now but you are still wrong.

Location hidden

#858929 Feb 13, 2013
You're talking to the TSM guy who's been a Betsy-wetsie doll since Rmoney got crushed!!

He just can't stop crying!!

TSM = Totally stupid mf'er!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we need declare war on a country to strike against a terrorist even if that country gave us permission?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858930 Feb 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>San Bernardino County is a different place Galt__LAPD/LACSO have zero authority there. None-nada-zip. You should already know that.
I did like that state wildlife officers got involved__their authority can travel.
It is unclear from news reports whose SWAT team set the fire that toasted the chocolate marshmallow.

Throughout this incident, the LAPD has been operating outside their jurisdiction, as witnessed by their attempted murder of two newspaper delivery women in Torrance.

Question: Who gets the reward?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858931 Feb 13, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me all the names you wish, it doesn't change anything. The economic system here is stacked in favor of the rich and from the looks of things, they've got no worries.
Well, you may be correct about that, given that Obama is a puppet for Goldman Sachs, Warren Buffet, and George Soros.

All these war criminals will be drone subjects after the revolution, wherever they flee.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858932 Feb 13, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>This idiot wouldn't know the Urban Dictionary from Kidman's husband; he meant hokum--totally illiterate home-skuler who has bragged about getting his diabetic non-working wife on SSI.
On the other hand, that UD entry was written by "priuslover101" who apparently has no love for Josh--could carol have sold the Jeep and branched out? NAW...
The "Urban Dictionary" is worthless trash for the Obama Ebonics crowd. Part of the reason that they are a bunch of losers.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#858933 Feb 13, 2013
Hey Homer!

If UFOS are so much fringe and folly then explain this:

1952-Washington D. C. Buzzed by UFOs
By Billy Booth - About.com Guide

Summary:
"The statement that UFOs normally only appear in desolate areas is definitely not true. Especially considering the 1952 buzzing of the White House, Capitol Building, and the Pentagon. There were basically two separate waves of UFOs over our Capitol. The first occurred on July 19/20, and the second on July 26/27. The sightings were confirmed by ground and airplane radar, and visual reports from pilots sent to validate the objects. Also, photographs were taken, and one of these is included in our Best UFO Photographs Gallery."

This is a Documented, Recorded, Confirmed, Historical Fact of a major UFO Incident.
It cannot be denied, nor explained / reasoned away.

http://ufos.about.com/od/visualproofphotosvid...
Homer 2016 wrote:
Hey Flack!
Alien spaceships to attack earth in March 2013!
http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/26535/alien...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#858934 Feb 13, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Perseveration in schizophrenia.
Crider A. Source Dept. of Psychology, Williams College, Williamstown, MA 01267, USA.
Abstract:
Perseveration in schizophrenia may take a variety of forms, which can be conceptualized as varying manifestations of an underlying neurocognitive deficit. Comparative studies have demonstrated higher than normal levels of perseverative responding among schizophrenia patients on capacity-demanding tasks, including prompted discourse, reversal learning, and the generation of guessing sequences. There is little evidence that perseveration is associated with deficit signs of schizophrenia. However, perseveration appears to covary with both positive thought disorder and voluntary motor disturbance. Perseveration in schizophrenia thus appears to be a productive sign elicited by a failure to mobilize cognitive resources in situations requiring controlled information processing and the concomitant inhibition of activated but task-inappropriate responses. An information-proces sing model proposed by Shallice (1988) attributes perseveration to a failure of a higher level executive control system to modulate a lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation. This model suggests that perseveration is the consequence of a failure of frontal specification of striatal outputs during controlled processing, resulting in the continued reselection of previously activated outputs
You didn't answer the post. Perhaps you are sufferring from a "productive sign elicited by a failure to mobilize cognitive resources in situations requiring controlled information processing and the concomitant inhibition of activated but task-inappropriate responses. An information-processing model proposed by Shallice (1988) attributes perseveration to a failure of a higher level executive control system to modulate a lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation."

"...lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation."

I would suppose copy and pasting something you don't understand as an accusation rather than answer the post would fit this description.

Now, back to the questions you didn't answer:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?

And;

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#858935 Feb 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Flacko hates it when reality intrudes on his ignorance.
The Constitution is quite clear on the matter.
Apparently Flacko never read Section 8 of the Constitution.
Now he makes excuses for unConstitutional stuff he approves of..........
I never even got to how unConstitutional NASA is!!
<quoted text>
You could argue his entire beloved state of West Virginia is Unconstitional -

The argument that West Virginia may not be a state rests on the troublesome language of Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution:

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/conlaw/2011/...

I guess since Flack was born there he himself is Unconstitutional and possibly not even a U.S. citizen.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#858936 Feb 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Please provide a link to where such a 3D printer can be purchased and if you've the time the price tag.
POTUS mentioned the 3-D printers R&D intiatives in the SOTU; 'course, Galt and fluck can't listen any better than they can read.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#858937 Feb 13, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Hey Homer!
If UFOS are so much fringe and folly then explain this:
1952-Washington D. C. Buzzed by UFOs
By Billy Booth - About.com Guide
Summary:
"The statement that UFOs normally only appear in desolate areas is definitely not true. Especially considering the 1952 buzzing of the White House, Capitol Building, and the Pentagon. There were basically two separate waves of UFOs over our Capitol. The first occurred on July 19/20, and the second on July 26/27. The sightings were confirmed by ground and airplane radar, and visual reports from pilots sent to validate the objects. Also, photographs were taken, and one of these is included in our Best UFO Photographs Gallery."
This is a Documented, Recorded, Confirmed, Historical Fact of a major UFO Incident.
It cannot be denied, nor explained / reasoned away.
http://ufos.about.com/od/visualproofphotosvid...
<quoted text>
<beep>Homer is not here right now as I am preparing for the March alien invasion, please leave me a message and/or gfy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858938 Feb 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, and I hate to point this out Bush opened the embassy in Libya -
5/15/2006 12:01:00 PM ET
WASHINGTON — The Bush administration said Monday it will restore normal diplomatic relations with Libya for the first time in over a quarter century after deciding to remove Moammar Gadhafi’s country from a list of state sponsors of terrorism.
“We are taking these actions in recognition of Libya's continued commitment to its renunciation of terrorism and the excellent cooperation Libya has provided to the United States and other members of the international community in response to common global threats faced by the civilized world since September 11, 2001,” Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said in a statement.
As part of the process, the United States will open an embassy in Libya, upgrading the current U.S. liaison office in Tripoli.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/12799651/
Bush opened the embassy in Libya because Qaddafi had become compliant and did not present a threat, unlike the radical Islamist mob that Obama installed after murdering Qaddafi.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858939 Feb 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we need declare war on a country to strike against a terrorist even if that country gave us permission?
Don't give a damn about killing a foreign terrorist with or without the permission of the local government, but assassination of an American citizen is different.

One solution would be to revoke the citizenship of the individual first, through some sort of due process.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#858940 Feb 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you tax bill ( bill - a statement of the taxes you owe where you send money, i.e.Pay) was $100 and you get a 10% tax cut, then you get an additional $10 in your wallet.
If you pay that $100 tax bill & the government sends you $10, then you have a extra $10 in your wallet, Flackonomics say these $10's are different.
Maybe the problem is that you don't pay any taxes.
First of all, it's not the government's money. It's my/our money.

How about this.
That 10 dollars is 10 dollars the government didn't take from you.
You earned that 10 dollars. The government isn't "giving" you anything until you get more from the government than you gave to them.
No, it's not an "extra" 10 dollars because that 10 dollars always belonged to you to begin with.
It's an extra 10 dollars if you get an additional 10 dollars worth of food stamps or your welfare check is 10 dollars more.

Just how stupid are you?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#858941 Feb 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the post. Perhaps you are sufferring from a "productive sign elicited by a failure to mobilize cognitive resources in situations requiring controlled information processing and the concomitant inhibition of activated but task-inappropriate responses. An information-processing model proposed by Shallice (1988) attributes perseveration to a failure of a higher level executive control system to modulate a lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation."
"...lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation."
I would suppose copy and pasting something you don't understand as an accusation rather than answer the post would fit this description.
Now, back to the questions you didn't answer:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?
And;
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Maybe I was too technical in earlier attempts to address your perseveration mental illness, let's start here. Note the test mentioned may help you measure the severity of your disability:

Perseveration describes the uncontrollable repetition of a word, phrase, or gesture due to an organic mental illness such as Prader-Willi Syndrome in children, or traumatic brain injury (TBI) in adults. Even when a stimulus in the environment has been removed or stopped, the individual may continue to display actions of perseveration. The word perseveration is related to the word "perserverance," which is the act or instance of repetition.

The inability of ceasing a particular action can range in type. In any of the cases, the individual enters or continues a train of thought that is narrowly focused; in a sense, having tunnel vision. This focus could be on anything from a simple idea to a complex problem. Even if the original problem solving strategy is not the working, the person may not be able to change planes of thinking, suggesting a disability in abstract reasoning. This condition is measurable with the Wisconsin Card Sorting Test.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858943 Feb 13, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You could argue his entire beloved state of West Virginia is Unconstitional -
The argument that West Virginia may not be a state rests on the troublesome language of Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution:
New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.
http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/conlaw/2011/...
I guess since Flack was born there he himself is Unconstitutional and possibly not even a U.S. citizen.
Virginia had seceeded from the Union at that time and it could be argued that Virginia no longer had jurisdiction over the area.
NEW FRAMED OBAMA POSTER

Monroe, NC

#858944 Feb 13, 2013

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#858945 Feb 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a standard talking point of Republicans and deficit hawks of all political stripes that federal spending is out of control; that major surgery is needed, especially on entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicare, to get the budget on a sustainable course.
In fact, our long-term deficit situation is not nearly as severe as even many budget experts believe. The problem is that they are looking at recent history and near-term projections that are overly impacted by one-time factors related to the economic crisis and massive Republican tax cuts that lowered revenues far below normal.
Taking a longer-term view, such as that in a recent Treasury Department report, shows that our longer-term fiscal problem is in fact quite manageable.
Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2013/01...
conservative economist who worked for Reagan. and check it out. he's cited all the data. i really like this one...
.....if we look at projections from the Congressional Budget Office on January 7, 2009 – while Bush was still in office and which do not incorporate any Obama policies – we see that the deficit was projected to rise from $455 billion in 2008 to $1.2 trillion in 2009 under existing law.
The actual deficit for fiscal year 2009 was $1.55 trillion. But the difference was due entirely to lower revenues than expected, not higher spending. Outlays in fiscal year 2009 actually came in below CBO’s projection –$3,518 billion actual vs. a projection of $3,543 billion.
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
More Bush-Bashing, eh? This guy points to a deficit incurred during Bush's last year and then ignores what the Boy Messiah has done since. The graph contains mostly projections(4/5ths?) which, in the world of economics, is routinely, unofficially laughed at.
Aside from the runaway(and, according to the author, supposedly harmless)interest, everything appears to be relatively smooth all the way to the next century!

This is laughable.....and they lived happily ever after:]

Your Copy-n-Paste talents are noted. Now go away, little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who want my boobs 1 hr treatmelikeshakew... 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru MD CEO CF... 194,837
abby8-4-15 4 hr Kuuipo 13
amy 8-4 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Sublime1 100,326
CDXC Johnson George Opens New Chicago Area Center 9 hr mike blaine 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr Red_Forman 6,264
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages