Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#858648 Feb 13, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Is there any doubt that waxturd and DBWriter are not mentally ill? How much proof do you need? Its time to stop enabling these sick idiots by pretending to reason with them. They need help.
Usually the problem lies with the person that accuses everyone else of something. Have a mirror handy?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#858649 Feb 13, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!You self agrandizing Republican Butt-Plug!
Yeah everyone in the Nation is a parasite except you and the rest of you self rightous Aynn Rand cultists.
You probably lay awake at night thrashing in your bed worried someone SOMEWHERE might be getting something they dont deserve!OMG!!!
What an Insufferable Bore your Family and Co-Workers must find you.
And PS: Actually, I sleep very well at night. Being a NON-manipulating, NON-coniving, NON-parasite, has ALWAYS been good for that!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858650 Feb 13, 2013
the Rubio gulp.....

I don't always drink water. But when I do, it's in the middle of the biggest moment of my career.#staythirsty
—@KagroX via TweetDeck
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858651 Feb 13, 2013
Rubio accidentally loads 2016 Tea Party Convention speech in TelePrompTer.
—@davidaxelrod via Twitter for iPhone
Jane Says

New York, NY

#858653 Feb 13, 2013
chicago, with the toughest of gun laws, has Mayor David Dinkins reincarnated in Rahmn Emanuel, and it shows. Obama loving cities are THE WORST due to progressives, libs and their unreality based solutions that fail and usually have more negative unintended consequences!

'Who Failed Chicago
2/12/13

As her husband delivered his annual State of the Union Address last night, Michelle Obama hosted the parents of an innocent teenage girl shot & killed by Chicago gang thug. On Friday, President Obama will travel to the Windy City to decry violence & crusade for more gun laws in the town with the strictest gun laws & bloodiest gun-related death tolls in America.

Does the White House really want to open up a national conversation about the state of Chicago?

OK, let’s talk.

Obama, his wife, his campaign strategists, his closest cronies, & his biggest bundlers all hail from Chicago. Senior adviser & former Chicago real estate mogul/city planning commissioner Valerie Jarrett & her old boss, Richard Daley, presided over a massive “Plan for Transformation” in the mid-1990s to rescue taxpayer-subsidized public housing from its bloody hellhole. How’d that work out for you, Chicago?

Answer: This social-justice experiment failed miserably. A Chicago Tribune investigation found that after Daley/Jarrett dumped nearly $500 million of federal funding into crime-ridden housing projects, the housing complexes (including the infamous Altgeld-Murray homes) remained dangerous, drug-infested, racially segregated ghettos.

Altgeld is a long-troubled public housing complex on Chicago’s South Side where youth violence has proven immune to “community organizing” solutions & the grand redevelopment schemes championed by Obama & company.

In fact, as I’ve reported previously, it’s the same nightmarish ’hood where Obama cut his teeth as a community activist — & exaggerated his role in cleaning up asbestos in the neighborhood, according to fellow progressive foot soldiers. As always, Obama’s claims to success there were far more aspirational than concrete.

In the meantime, lucrative contracts went to politically-connected Daley pals in the developer world to “save” Chicago youth & families. Another ghetto housing project, the Grove Parc slum, was managed by Jarrett’s former real-estate empire, Habitat, Inc. Jarrett refused to answer questions about the dilapidated housing development after becoming the top consigliere in the Obama administration.

But as the Boston Globe’s Binyamin Appelbaum, who visited the slums several years ago, reported:“Federal inspectors graded the condition of the complex an 11 on a 100-point scale — a score so bad the buildings now face demolition....[Jarrett] co-managed an even larger subsidized complex in Chicago that was seized by the federal government in 2006, after city inspectors found widespread problems.”

Grove Parc & several other monumental housing flops “were developed & managed by Obama’s close friends & political supporters. Those people profited from the [federal] subsidies even as many of Obama’s constituents suffered.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#858654 Feb 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not only the most ignorant person here, you are the biggest liar.
The battle was over 7 hours long. The only reference you mentioned was some meeting at 11:00. The real-time video was being watched in the White House. Where was Obama while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?
The question remains unanswered.
How about you answer the question. All you have to do is give the location of Obama during the time the White House was watching live Al Qaeda kill Americans.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
Let's work on your reading and comprehension of the written English language.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
To answer the question, you have to state "where".
There is nothing in the question about "who" receives the money. Because the verb "pay" is used in the infinitive, you assume whomever receives the money will use it to, as the question specifically identifies, "pay for Obama's government". Who pays is inconsequential. Who handles the money is inconsequential.
The only significant part of the question is "where will the money come from".
To give an idiotic answer like "the Treasury Department" proves your ignorance. You have to identify a source of money, not the repository of the money collected from the source of money.
The Treasury Department is not a source of money, idiot.
So, the question remains unanswered:
It's a simple question. All that is required to answer it is to identify a simple source of money that will be collected from to pay for Obama's government.
You idiots do have a goddam plan, don't you? Please don't tell us you clowns don't even have a plan.
Pentagon Time Line.

Read it.

at 11:00 PM Benghai time, an hour & 20 minutes after the attack began, Obama was in a meeting at the White House with Panetta & the head of the Joint Chiefs.

You know this because , despite you numerous lies, you read that time line I posted earlier. The one you now claim never to have seen.

Yet you still are running in circles waving your arms & screaming "Where was Obama" "where was Obama". We;ll Dickbreath, if you bothered to even read some of your own GD posts, you admitted where he was. In that meeting.

That same time line that you refuse to acknowledge, said there were two attacks.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your immense stupidity. Dumbass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858655 Feb 13, 2013
flack wrote:
AP Fact Check Destroys Obama's SOTU
FOX Nation.

classy.

so now we know why you didn't post the link.

but it's still funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#858656 Feb 13, 2013
Who Failed Chicago?
Answer: Dems and their failed do-nothing but makes things worse policies

Democrats poured another $30 million in public money into the city’s public schools to curb youth violence over the last three years. The New York Times hailed the big-government plan to fund more social workers, community organizers & mentors & create jobs for at-risk youth.

But watchdogs on the ground exposed it as a wasteful “makework scheme.” One local activist nicknamed it “Jobs for Jerks” because “it rewards some of the worst students in the school system with incredibly rare employment opportunities while leaving good students to fend for themselves.”

Obama & his ineffectual champions of Chicago’s youth will dem& more taxpayer “investments” to throw at the problem. But money is no cure for the soaring fatherlessness, illegitimacy & family disintegration that have characterized Chicago inner-city life since Obama’s hero Saul Alinsky pounded the pavement.

As City Journal’s Heather MacDonald noted in a damning indictment of the do-gooders’ failures,“official silence about illegitimacy & its relation to youth violence remains as carefully preserved in today’s Chicago as it was during Obama’s organizing time there.”

Team Obama will find perverted ways to lay blame for Chicago’s youth violence crisis on the NRA, Fox News, George Bush & the Tea Party. But as the community organizer-in-chief prepares to evade responsibility again, he should remember: When you point one finger at everyone else, four other fingers point right back at you-know-who.

Read more: Who failed Chicago?- NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...

yep, social justice, free birth control, more rights for gays and now amnesty and families do NOT have to be covered by ObamaCare---how's that working out for ya middle class?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#858657 Feb 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how ya doing buddy?
full circle eh?
I have absolutely no problem with them blowing terrorist away with a drone strike. I never believe the terrorist s should be brought here so I don't understand your point. You people keep trying to fit me into the rightwing hole. It won't happen because I'm not. I believe what I believe because that is the way things look to me not because someone else says so. The problem is most real solutions are conservative. Taxing more, spending more, and borrowing more is never the answer. You'll just keep playing that left/right game the progressives have set up for you and they will lead you to your own doom. You are seeing the progressives in both parties right now but are to blind to recognize it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#858659 Feb 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rubio accidentally loads 2016 Tea Party Convention speech in TelePrompTer.
—@davidaxelrod via Twitter for iPhone
GOOD.

Maybe the Duh A Veys of the USA will get a REAL clue then :-).

(Open yer windows tweehuggin' Duh A Vey-and let some fresh, HEALTHY air in!!!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truman

Boise, ID

#858660 Feb 13, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And PS: Actually, I sleep very well at night. Being a NON-manipulating, NON-coniving, NON-parasite, has ALWAYS been good for that!
Hahahah...What a BURDEN you have to SUFFER!!
Being the only WORKING person surrounded by PARASITES!!!!
You TRY SOOOO hard and NO-ONE apreciates how GREAT
You Really ARE!!!!
All the while men are only interested in women with Souls and Personalities a who dont smell bad....and they dont CARE how Conservative you are!

POOR you!
A tragedy!All the while Obama sits in the Oval Office laughing at you!
How do you TAKE it???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858661 Feb 13, 2013
not at FOX Nation you don't!!

Fact-checking Marco Rubio’s State of the Union response

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/marco-r...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#858662 Feb 13, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually the problem lies with the person that accuses everyone else of something. Have a mirror handy?
Its only 7:30 a.m. and waxturd has used three names already, No Surprise, Jimmy and dem and has awarded himself almost 100 brilliant judge-its. This is a cry for help from a very very very disturbed individual. Won't some of you on the right come to his aid and tell him how sick he is? This lunatic will be shooting up Connecticut if someone doesn't step up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#858663 Feb 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX Nation.
classy.
so now we know why you didn't post the link.
but it's still funny.
I never post links. If you are to lazy to type in the headline then so be it. If you notice it was an AP story reported on Fox Nation. What is it about you libtards and reading comprehension???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#858664 Feb 13, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Waxman/Floriduh sockpuppets so far today.
Stay tuned folks, plenty more where these came from!!!!!!!!!!
Never stops being amusing when the losers on the left have nothing in the way of a credible reply so they just accuse everyone on the board that doesn't agree with their bent thinking as being the same person.

I know that it will come as a surprise to you simpletons but many in this country do not agree with you or the current administrations position.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#858665 Feb 13, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Its only 7:30 a.m. and waxturd has used three names already, No Surprise, Jimmy and dem and has awarded himself almost 100 brilliant judge-its. This is a cry for help from a very very very disturbed individual. Won't some of you on the right come to his aid and tell him how sick he is? This lunatic will be shooting up Connecticut if someone doesn't step up.
Don't worry sockpuppet hypocrite. Jimmy is not a Democrat so everyone is safe. When is the funeral for your Democrat buddy who is the most recent Democrat to commit multiple murders with any gun available?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858667 Feb 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have absolutely no problem with them blowing terrorist away with a drone strike. I never believe the terrorist s should be brought here so I don't understand your point. You people keep trying to fit me into the rightwing hole. It won't happen because I'm not. I believe what I believe because that is the way things look to me not because someone else says so. The problem is most real solutions are conservative. Taxing more, spending more, and borrowing more is never the answer. You'll just keep playing that left/right game the progressives have set up for you and they will lead you to your own doom. You are seeing the progressives in both parties right now but are to blind to recognize it.
settle down. i know you're not a FOXbot.

look, i'm a fiscal conservative. deficit hawk to be precise. but the data shows that cutting taxes in this economy doesn't add anything to the economy.

so what's driving the deficit? lost revenue. check this....

The money that went “missing” in your paycheck as the payroll tax holiday expired last month helped fuel a $3 billion budget surplus for January.
http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/morning_cal...

and this....

It is a standard talking point of Republicans and deficit hawks of all political stripes that federal spending is out of control; that major surgery is needed, especially on entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicare, to get the budget on a sustainable course.

In fact, our long-term deficit situation is not nearly as severe as even many budget experts believe. The problem is that they are looking at recent history and near-term projections that are overly impacted by one-time factors related to the economic crisis and massive Republican tax cuts that lowered revenues far below normal.

Taking a longer-term view, such as that in a recent Treasury Department report, shows that our longer-term fiscal problem is in fact quite manageable.
Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2013/01...

so what game are you playing that recognizes the 'real problem'?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858668 Feb 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I never post links. If you are to lazy to type in the headline then so be it. If you notice it was an AP story reported on Fox Nation. What is it about you libtards and reading comprehension???
i read it at Huffpost.

reads the same. until you get to the comments.

i'm pretty sure the Secret Service doesn't monitor Huffpost.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#858669 Feb 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not only the most ignorant person here, you are the biggest liar.
The battle was over 7 hours long. The only reference you mentioned was some meeting at 11:00. The real-time video was being watched in the White House. Where was Obama while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?
The question remains unanswered.
How about you answer the question. All you have to do is give the location of Obama during the time the White House was watching live Al Qaeda kill Americans.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
Let's work on your reading and comprehension of the written English language.
To answer the question, you have to state "where".
There is nothing in the question about "who" receives the money. Because the verb "pay" is used in the infinitive, you assume whomever receives the money will use it to, as the question specifically identifies, "pay for Obama's government". Who pays is inconsequential. Who handles the money is inconsequential.
The only significant part of the question is "where will the money come from".
To give an idiotic answer like "the Treasury Department" proves your ignorance. You have to identify a source of money, not the repository of the money collected from the source of money.
The Treasury Department is not a source of money, idiot.
So, the question remains unanswered:
It's a simple question. All that is required to answer it is to identify a simple source of money that will be collected from to pay for Obama's government.
You idiots do have a goddam plan, don't you? Please don't tell us you clowns don't even have a plan.
Look, Damnably Bad Writer, as long as you continue your miserable existence, the answer to "You are not only the most ignorant person here, you are the biggest liar." will be hotly contested by you, Methmouth, and the Warturds drawer...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#858670 Feb 13, 2013
Comcast buys the rest of NBC from GE. Say goodbye MSNBC. What are you libtards gonna do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min _Zoey_ 4,925
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 71,280
Word (Dec '08) 9 min _Zoey_ 4,798
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dale 182,205
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 34 min PEllen 9
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 48 min joey 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News