Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
790,041 - 790,060 of 1,083,057 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
On Monday night, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman,” where he defended the U.S. government’s use of drones and answered David Letterman’s questions about gun control. During the exchange, O’Reilly called for gun crimes to be “federalized” while also laying out a proposal on gun registration.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/12/bi...
same story no matter where you find it.
must be frustrating for you.
We are archiving leftwing support of drone usage for 2017, when a Republican President will be in control.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It`s better for you to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt. Mistakes and worthless cut and paste are proof that you are trying...
Here we go again, the Poor Richard's almanac on the gold coast.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

You know, just as a matter of interest, Ben Franklin was a syphilitic old lecher who stole land from the Indians, fathered bastards on whores, slept until noon every day, sat naked on his balcony overlooking the street, and drank like a fish. you might want to think twice about the career path you've chosen.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects are impoverished, but 'Blue Magnets' for blacks? How or why that happened?
They call the projects the projects because it's a project. An experiment we're in it only as objects. And the objects for us to explore of prospects. sidestep cops on our way to the top yes. As kids we would a dream sitting on our steps. Pointing at cars like yeah that's our 6. Hustlers, profit is made out are stretch so on some doctor Spock s*** we started our trek. Some of them made it most of them God rest. In the name of those that ain't made it my progress! A lil bit of Jay-Z, but the logic is thereif you care to read. Instead of asking stupid questions, look it up!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Here you are making assumptions about what you can't quantify. Its really too bad for you. Sorry, I should have known.
Yes, you should have. In fact, listening to you, one would think you did, but you don't. Is that what you're saying? It's not really an assumption anyway. You're obviously bitter and angry, either that or you've developed a really good act. Bitter and angry people don't get laid, it's academic. So you see, all I did was take a couple of very obvious facts and knit the ends together. It ain't brain surgery.

Now as to quantification. I've been here four years or so, I know what pissed off angry conservative sounds like. You're at the top of that list currently.

See? No assumptions whatsoever!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

This is further proof of your lies and ignorance,Dweeb.

Geothermal heating systems have no need for water, you nitwit!! They cannot, by law, tap into an aquifier.

You stupid enough to believe there are aquifiers everywhete??

You're a stupid person. Even a cursory look would have better informed you.

And you claim to be a geologist!! I saw your earlier post where you said too many geothermal systems would heat the earth too much!!

ROFLMAO

That's like saying too many air conditioners in a neighborhood would raise the ambient temperature for the neighborhood!! Pure stupidity!!

----------

""HOW A GEOTHERMAL SYSTEM WORKS

Throughout the year, outdoor temperatures fluctuate with the changing seasons. However, about four to six feet below the Earth's surface, Wisconsin temperatures remain relatively moderate and consistent all year (about 50 degrees F, in WI). This is because the Earth absorbs 47% of all heat and energy from the sun that reaches the surface. A geothermal system circulates a water-based fluid through a buried loop system to take advantage of these consistent temperatures.

GEOTHERMAL HEAT CYCLE

During the heating process, fluid in the loop absorbs heat from the earth. It is transferred to the unit located in the home. The geothermal system distributes the warm, comfortable air by either a conventional duct system or radiant heat system.

----------

The heat exchange is with the earth, nitwit!! If you have a pond on your property, the 'pond loop' system can be used, but is less efficient, as surface water temp. changes quickly.

Geothermal systems NEVER uses aquifiers, due to possible pollution from the anti freeze or other chemicals in the geothermal loop.

You are the biggest idiot on this thread.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the most ignorant person ever on this board.
Beneath the surface there are aquifers. It is the aquifers that transport the heat from immediately beneath the facility to a location where the heat can be dissapated.
Otherwise, you goddam idiot, the heat would just rise right back into the goddam building that just pumped it away.
You haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer probably likes red light cameras also.
"Your papers please."
Nah, I just want one of Flack's predictions to come true.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I believe the only one who has said that was you. Seen the little robot one on threads? it can carry a tazer, a shotgun, or a small missile usually filled with tear gas. a lot of medium to large cities have them. Not all drones fly. The hummingbird one is cool. Have you seen the bee swarm ones? there is about ten of them. They work independently as well as together in a preprogramed maneuver.
I love it when rightwingers talk science, it's like an atheist explaining faith in God.
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> They call the projects the projects because it's a project. An experiment we're in it only as objects. And the objects for us to explore of prospects. sidestep cops on our way to the top yes. As kids we would a dream sitting on our steps. Pointing at cars like yeah that's our 6. Hustlers, profit is made out are stretch so on some doctor Spock s*** we started our trek. Some of them made it most of them God rest. In the name of those that ain't made it my progress! A lil bit of Jay-Z, but the logic is thereif you care to read. Instead of asking stupid questions, look it up!
You would have to re-think and re-word this shit to even call it gibberish.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the most ignorant person ever on this board.
Beneath the surface there are aquifers. It is the aquifers that transport the heat from immediately beneath the facility to a location where the heat can be dissapated.
Otherwise, you goddam idiot, the heat would just rise right back into the goddam building that just pumped it away.
You haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
I thought you were this great intelligent geologist.

But hey, it turns out you must be the pretend geologist that doesn't now sh*t.

Ground loops exchange heat through contact with the earth. No water required.

In vertical systems, the size of the system generally sets how much "hole" is required. Some say 150 feet per ton, some say 175.

So, my 5 ton unit has 750' total or two hols at 375'.

Aquifers or not.

The holes are drilled, the loops installed & then grouted with specially formulated grout to enhance the heat transfer.

My God, does your employer know how GD dumb you are??? No wonder I have to subsidize your paycheck.

Flack runs a "pump & dump" ( I refer not to pump anything back into the aquifer. My water is too hard & would damage the exchange equipment)

Flack mentioned horizontal which is fine as long as it is deep enough.

You can use a pond if its big & deep enough.

You can use a standing column where you utilize a 600 foot hole where you take from the bottom & return to the top.

None of these depend on aquifers to function.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I love it when rightwingers talk science, it's like an atheist explaining faith in God.
Only if the science doesn't cost them anything, then it is a scam.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Anybody here but me smell tea burning?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We are archiving leftwing support of drone usage for 2017, when a Republican President will be in control.
not to worry, i'm archiving rightwing support of drones for 2016.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if the science doesn't cost them anything, then it is a scam.
RealDave's church is a government prayer breakfast hosted by a racist Al Sharpton, a scam run by MSNBC..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

While promising that Republicans won’t abandon their oversight role, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor on Sunday expressed support for the Obama administration’s use of drones.

In an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press,”Mr. Cantor, Virginia Republican, said he and his colleagues soon will be “getting into examining” a recent Justice Department memo stating it’s legal to use drones to target U.S. citizens in extreme circumstances. That memo was first obtained by NBC News last week.

But while Mr. Cantor and others surely will review the constitutional ramifications of the memo, the No. 2 Republican in the House backed drone strikes as an alternative to putting American forces in harm’s way.

“Suffice it to say, we have a terrorist threat out there. Islamist extremists are out there still trying to kill Americans and go after what we stand for in this world,” Mr. Cantor said.“If we’re going to continue to be the leading force for peace, prosperity and security in this world, we’re going to have to have the tools necessary to do so … we can strike that balance to protect America, to employ technologies to do that, and at the same time, upholding constitutional rights.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you frauds run away from answering those questions. The questions remain unanswered. Therefore, the questions are still pertinent.
Let's ask them again:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Got an answer for any of these questions?
And you ran from my questions since this morning so i'll ask again. Why are you so worried about the 4 dead in Benghazi, Libya, but have nothing to say about the 7 EMBASSIES, not consulates, EMBASSIES attacked & dozens murdered under bush's watch?

Why are you so worried about F&F when reagan gave saddam wmds in the iraq iran war, only for both bush's to charge saddam with having wmds later?

Why aren't you interested in the fact that 2wr bush's & the bin ladens were business partners even up until thee approach of 9/11? Bin laden bailed out bush 41s failure of an oil company on numerous occasions & bin ladens brother was even at a investor dinner accompanied by bush senior when thee 9/11 attacks happened. Why aren't you outraged?

Why aren't you outraged that bush 43 sacrificed over 4,000 American servicemen/women on an absolute lie or that he took this country clear progress to a deep depression in no time? Answer those questions!

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you frauds run away from answering those questions. The questions remain unanswered. Therefore, the questions are still pertinent.
Let's ask them again:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Got an answer for any of these questions?
Treasury Department

Read the Pentagon Timeline

No cover up.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-575523...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Continued Support for U.S. Drone Strikes

Civilian Casualties a Concern, Even Among Supporters

http://www.people-press.org/2013/02/11/contin...

supporters....68% of Republicans.

Dems....58%. and.....Democrats, Independents More Concerned about Civilian Casualties.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Anybody here but me smell tea burning?
You're all about the democrats needing more morons to replenish their brown shit ranks, aren't you?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The citizens of this country do not deserve to have this kind of stress added to their lives. We'll need a new drug to desensitize us against this coming abuse. BTW, what makes you think we'll have the right to vote in the future?
That new desensitization drug you speak of...is it Soma(Brave New World)?

Voters on Soma will always have the Great Free Everything President re-elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,067
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 30 min TW_sugar_daddio 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Jeez 45,867
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr truth slayer 1,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 7 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search