Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,961 - 789,980 of 1,100,348 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858219 Feb 12, 2013
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) on Sunday defended the administration’s use of armed drone strikes, saying there was “plenty of oversight.”

“Monthly I have my committee go to the CIA to review them. I as chairman review every single air strike we use in the war on terror, both on the civilian and the military side when it comes to terrorist strikes,” said Rogers on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” There’s plenty of oversight here.

Rogers said that many aspects of the government’s drone program had been misrepresented in the media, in particular claims that there was a “kill list” of Americans linked to al Qaeda.

“There’s not some American list somewhere overseas for targeting - that does not exist,” said the chairman.“I think there’s been some sensationalism, this is a serious matter, but I do think the oversight rules have been consistent.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/video/house/282123-rep-rog...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

you right wing nutjobs could just say he's lying.

go ahead. set the precedent.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858220 Feb 12, 2013
battle hymns wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Moron passing off google as original thought.
LOL.. He's not alone, sonicfilter is cut & paste happy.
endtime

AOL

#858222 Feb 12, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#858223 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>same as when Bush was in office.

but i suppose you were complaining about that?

it's funny watching you nutjobs twisting in the wind on this issue.

a cold wind it seems.
Liberals said:

Bush will be accused as a war criminal if Obama uses drones against American citizens.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#858225 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
problem.
Republicans love drones.
Only some of the elitist Republicans on Capitol Hill will approve of that, not those of us that will be the ones who are monitored.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858226 Feb 12, 2013
Forgive me, but geothermal energy, ALL energy, is solar energy and is, therefore, by definition, free. All energy in our solar system comes from the sun or the Son as the christian-little-minds like to call him. The sun goes out, the planet goes out, simple as that. What "costs" there are are imposed by people. Little people. Merchants trying to make a buck; to get ahead. Don't put up with it folks. If someone comes to you with a price for what you know to be free in what's alleged to be a "free" country, knock them down and beat them to death with a shovel or hoe. Not your favorite hoe, one you don't use much anymore. Remember, all the really important people are over at Galt's Gulch marshaling their pizza-making talents, so, technically, this is an internal matter to be settled among the takers.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#858228 Feb 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are state permits required for the wells?
If you have a leak in the glycol system, you might face a huge bill for groundwater remediation.
City permit for the drilling of the wells only. Mine has been working for almost 30 years. In the thermal loop system the continuous pipe used is basically the same gas line piping. There are no underground connections. A Ditchwitch machine is used to bury the line. The installer would be liable although I have never heard of one leaking.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#858229 Feb 12, 2013
endtime wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
Obama is at present.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858230 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only some of the elitist Republicans on Capitol Hill will approve of that, not those of us that will be the ones who are monitored.
So, uh, jerkwad. How's the cripple doin' today? you clean his bag for him yet? Squeeze it, I dare ya'... g'head.... do it... But, in the interests of conversation, um, how many folks you reckon it'll take to monitor 300,000,000 people? Bet the job description reads: "Must like eyes to bleed." Stop lookin' for the bogeyman under every rock, he'll find you eventually.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858231 Feb 12, 2013
battle hymns wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called revenue azzhole.
You tea bag stooges don't like taxes.
So pay up when you break the law.
These men support your right to bear arms: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton. These men oppose your right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Obama. Who do you trust?

Isn't it funny how red, white and blue the liberals represent freedom... Until they're flashing gestapo behind you?
carol

Orlando, FL

#858232 Feb 12, 2013
endtime wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
We should be so lucky. Does anybody even think Catholicism is even relevant any more? All it's ever done is ruin people's lives and then kill them. Oh sure, they come out and apologize once in a while for this genocide or that gang rape or the war they started but for christ's sake! They never get anything right! Let's just shut the place down, take their stuff, sell it and be done with them.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#858233 Feb 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>No. Homer looking forward to them.
Did you happen to catch the "surveillance hummingbird" Homer? Very cute and very unlike the MQ-9 Reaper hunter-killer drones being used in Afghanistan, Pakistan and all the other stans.

The RW fkstks posting here have come to believe that all drones are the same.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#858235 Feb 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, uh, jerkwad. How's the cripple doin' today? you clean his bag for him yet? Squeeze it, I dare ya'... g'head.... do it... But, in the interests of conversation, um, how many folks you reckon it'll take to monitor 300,000,000 people? Bet the job description reads: "Must like eyes to bleed." Stop lookin' for the bogeyman under every rock, he'll find you eventually.
Are you referring to shinn? He's sleeping like a baby after a well deserved tongue bath. Thanks for asking, I'm sure he'll appreciate your concern.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858236 Feb 12, 2013
Ok, a lot of intelligent people are weighing in on this Pope thing...

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858237 Feb 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did you happen to catch the "surveillance hummingbird" Homer? Very cute and very unlike the MQ-9 Reaper hunter-killer drones being used in Afghanistan, Pakistan and all the other stans.
LOL... You still looking for deranged friends with the same mental disorder as you. Pet Goat much?....priceless!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858239 Feb 12, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals said:
Bush will be accused as a war criminal if Obama uses drones against American citizens.
yeah i've already seen the preemptive meme from the right wing media.

if only all they wished for would come true.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#858240 Feb 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are state permits required for the wells?
If you have a leak in the glycol system, you might face a huge bill for groundwater remediation.
The fluid is environmentally friendly.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#858241 Feb 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did you happen to catch the "surveillance hummingbird" Homer? Very cute and very unlike the MQ-9 Reaper hunter-killer drones being used in Afghanistan, Pakistan and all the other stans.
I believe the only one who has said that was you. Seen the little robot one on threads? it can carry a tazer, a shotgun, or a small missile usually filled with tear gas. a lot of medium to large cities have them. Not all drones fly. The hummingbird one is cool. Have you seen the bee swarm ones? there is about ten of them. They work independently as well as together in a preprogramed maneuver.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858242 Feb 12, 2013
Bill O’Reilly Defends Drones, Spars Over Gun Control On Letterman

What’s good about the program, O’Reilly elaborated, is that it accomplishes the mission without putting our troops in harm’s way — while also “terrorizing” al Qaeda.

“You gotta trust your government to some extent,” he told Letterman.“Let them have a little bit of room. And so far, so good.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-oreilly-defen...

come on FOXbots! FOX loves drones!

get with the program.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858243 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to shinn? He's sleeping like a baby after a well deserved tongue bath. Thanks for asking, I'm sure he'll appreciate your concern.
I'm counting on it, honey. Surely you notice the warrant list falling away like seborrheic dermatitis? He's on the list too, sweetie. When I fish I like to fish slowly and with purpose. I know how and when to set the hook. a tongue bath huh? That sounds literally disgusting at your age. Or did you mean you covered him in bacon grease and let the Lab have at him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 min andet1987 1,455
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Mahz Likes Taste ... 49,526
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 min andet1987 572
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 333
Quinn allows increased tax on cell phones in sh... 1 hr WhenAtCUBRatesRoc... 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000