Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1478873 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#858887 Feb 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the discount vs instant rebate argument. The effect is the same.
He is absolutely hopeless. You can only get a discount or instant rebate if you spend money in the first place. The government not taking your money is neither. Thick as a brick!!!

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#858888 Feb 13, 2013
Arch Villain Private Dick wrote:
Leo, baby, it's a pretty big steam room but there's only the one bench. We'd have to lie on it together, so to speak. This year I'm going to build a sauna.
Elitist! Are you trying to appeal to my inner gold-digger?(I have been known to share a shower, but I was always a bit of a starving artist and was concerned about my carbon footprint (in Manoloa Blahniks.) Weight room?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#858889 Feb 13, 2013
You claim to represent the non-existant Tea Party, whatever that was.

You're the official rep for the conspirascy nitwits of America, in your feeble mind.

You just don't like it when others encroach on your territory, Dweeb.

Not to worry. You're still the biggest liar and idiot on this thread.

Nothing to say about your stupidity concerning geothermal, I see.

Funny how you run away from your stupidity, once the stupidity is exposed.

I especially liked your idea that water was required to 'dassapate'(your spelling) the heat, as you so inelegantly said!!

They don't teach you much in greasemonkey school, do they??
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another f**k*ng self-agrandizing image from a dead person....
Just when did you come to the conclusion that you represented the world, idiot....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#858890 Feb 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Please provide a link to where such a 3D printer can be purchased and if you've the time the price tag.
KurzweilAI.net No price tag that I remember. You can actually print the whole gun.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#858891 Feb 13, 2013
Declared war??

Where is the declaration of War for Iraq, nitwit??

Oh, I'm sorry. You're Mr. sour grapes!!

You're still pouting over Rmoney's landslide!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Carry on, depressed one!!
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur wrong… al-Awlaki was not killed on the Battle Field he was killed in Yemen despite U.S. not having declared war on the country!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#858892 Feb 13, 2013
Dweeb's insanity continues!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't help but notice Obama didn't answer some questions....
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?
And;
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Since Obama didn't answer these questions, how about you answer the questions.
TSM

United States

#858893 Feb 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Declared war??
Where is the declaration of War for Iraq, nitwit??
Oh, I'm sorry. You're Mr. sour grapes!!
You're still pouting over Rmoney's landslide!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Carry on, depressed one!!
<quoted text>
Nuculur …We don’t know who gave the Order Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett or Obama but it was a gutsy call!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#858894 Feb 13, 2013
DIY Bioprinter

Bioprinting is printing with biological materials.
Growing new organs
Printing a human kidney

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#858895 Feb 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You claim to represent the non-existant Tea Party, whatever that was.
You're the official rep for the conspirascy nitwits of America, in your feeble mind.
You just don't like it when others encroach on your territory, Dweeb.
Not to worry. You're still the biggest liar and idiot on this thread.
Nothing to say about your stupidity concerning geothermal, I see.
Funny how you run away from your stupidity, once the stupidity is exposed.
I especially liked your idea that water was required to 'dassapate'(your spelling) the heat, as you so inelegantly said!!
They don't teach you much in greasemonkey school, do they??
<quoted text>
Aren't you the liar who published that nut's obituary?
Come on, man. Couldn't you think of something besides brain cancer?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#858896 Feb 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Dweeb's insanity continues!!
<quoted text>
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?

And;

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Since Obama didn't answer these questions, how about you answer the questions.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#858897 Feb 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
holcomb: Urban Dictionary
holcomb is an alien creature. it is a person with no sense of style or hairstyles. they drive a prius while drag racing in it. holcomb represents a bumble bee with a dagger through it while bleeding. he has a dog usually named kara not always though. josh holcomb is a usual name for the creature because that is their leader.
This idiot wouldn't know the Urban Dictionary from Kidman's husband; he meant hokum--totally illiterate home-skuler who has bragged about getting his diabetic non-working wife on SSI.

On the other hand, that UD entry was written by "priuslover101" who apparently has no love for Josh--could carol have sold the Jeep and branched out? NAW...
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#858898 Feb 13, 2013
You may want to rethink that meaning of "Rain Man".

http://tinyurl.com/bvj8uox

http://tinyurl.com/cgrqg3n

Happy Reading.

Though "truth unseen", as difficult or unsettling as it may be;
for things are not always as they seem ...

I would have thought this all so much flip, however, too many Hip Hop & Rap Artists are starting to speak out about it, exposing "the lie" that they sold out to for claim to fame and fortune. Perhaps to their own peril.

The Rain Man giveth ... The Rain Man taketh ... Even unto Death.

If you really want to be astonished, and ready to have your comfortable belief system shattered and rattled, check out the analysis on Rihanna's "Umbrella" Song.

Rain Man ... Aint Raymond, the Autistic Savante !

Rappers & Hip Hop Artists just keep repeating his name, Rain Man, over and over in their Songs ...

Hey Homer, want to take this one?
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll hand this over to Homer.
Homer? We have another Rainman here who keeps asking the same question over and over.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#858899 Feb 13, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me all the names you wish, it doesn't change anything. The economic system here is stacked in favor of the rich and from the looks of things, they've got no worries.
A libtard is not a name it is a group. Both republicans and democrats are in there. Progressives would be another.

Since: Nov 09

Mcallen, TX

#858900 Feb 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't help but notice Obama didn't answer some questions....
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?
And;
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Since Obama didn't answer these questions, how about you answer the questions.
Perseveration in schizophrenia.
Crider A. Source Dept. of Psychology, Williams College, Williamstown, MA 01267, USA.
Abstract:
Perseveration in schizophrenia may take a variety of forms, which can be conceptualized as varying manifestations of an underlying neurocognitive deficit. Comparative studies have demonstrated higher than normal levels of perseverative responding among schizophrenia patients on capacity-demanding tasks, including prompted discourse, reversal learning, and the generation of guessing sequences. There is little evidence that perseveration is associated with deficit signs of schizophrenia. However, perseveration appears to covary with both positive thought disorder and voluntary motor disturbance. Perseveration in schizophrenia thus appears to be a productive sign elicited by a failure to mobilize cognitive resources in situations requiring controlled information processing and the concomitant inhibition of activated but task-inappropriate responses. An information-proces sing model proposed by Shallice (1988) attributes perseveration to a failure of a higher level executive control system to modulate a lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation. This model suggests that perseveration is the consequence of a failure of frontal specification of striatal outputs during controlled processing, resulting in the continued reselection of previously activated outputs

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#858902 Feb 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He is absolutely hopeless. You can only get a discount or instant rebate if you spend money in the first place. The government not taking your money is neither. Thick as a brick!!!
If you tax bill ( bill - a statement of the taxes you owe where you send money, i.e.Pay) was $100 and you get a 10% tax cut, then you get an additional $10 in your wallet.

If you pay that $100 tax bill & the government sends you $10, then you have a extra $10 in your wallet, Flackonomics say these $10's are different.

Maybe the problem is that you don't pay any taxes.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#858903 Feb 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
All laws should have an expiration date. Important ones will be revisisted, bad ones will just go away.
State and local laws/ordinances are the ones that drive us nuts. Federal laws-regulations are a bit more subtle__lead free paint, airbag standards etc etc__and in the end more costly.

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#858904 Feb 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?
And;
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Since Obama didn't answer these questions, how about you answer the questions.
Pentagon Time Line
US Treasury Department
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#858906 Feb 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?
And;
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Since Obama didn't answer these questions, how about you answer the questions.
Focused on his campaign. He was in touch once about this matter one hour into the seven hours and he never checked back, but the sweep it under the rug routine didn't work. However the media covered for him enough so damage control was effective.

Corruption at it's finest.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#858908 Feb 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
All laws should have an expiration date. Important ones will be revisisted, bad ones will just go away.
Yeah like old milk. You ever drink past it's expiration date. I don't advise it unless you are a Slag(Newcomer).

What, only Homer has seen the movie Alien Nation?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#858909 Feb 13, 2013
Hey Flack!

Alien spaceships to attack earth in March 2013!

http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/26535/alien...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Cal Worthington 233,846
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 min They cannot kill ... 2,884
Free at last 47 min former democrat 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,874
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 71,306
Review: B52 Van Lines (Apr '15) 3 hr yenrand 32
" RUSE UP .. RUSE UP ... RUSE unto Your Power "... 3 hr Canuck Observer - CA 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages