Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858242 Feb 12, 2013
Bill O’Reilly Defends Drones, Spars Over Gun Control On Letterman

What’s good about the program, O’Reilly elaborated, is that it accomplishes the mission without putting our troops in harm’s way — while also “terrorizing” al Qaeda.

“You gotta trust your government to some extent,” he told Letterman.“Let them have a little bit of room. And so far, so good.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-oreilly-defen...

come on FOXbots! FOX loves drones!

get with the program.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858243 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to shinn? He's sleeping like a baby after a well deserved tongue bath. Thanks for asking, I'm sure he'll appreciate your concern.
I'm counting on it, honey. Surely you notice the warrant list falling away like seborrheic dermatitis? He's on the list too, sweetie. When I fish I like to fish slowly and with purpose. I know how and when to set the hook. a tongue bath huh? That sounds literally disgusting at your age. Or did you mean you covered him in bacon grease and let the Lab have at him?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858244 Feb 12, 2013
O’Reilly then took the pause in the conversation as an opportunity to segue into a discussion about guns, a discussion which he admitted he’s rather cynical about — not believing Congress really wants to solve the problem. Here’s what you do, he advised:“You federalize all gun crimes,” and require guns to be registered.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#858245 Feb 12, 2013
carol wrote:
Forgive me, but geothermal energy, ALL energy, is solar energy and is, therefore, by definition, free. All energy in our solar system comes from the sun or the Son as the christian-little-minds like to call him. The sun goes out, the planet goes out, simple as that. What "costs" there are are imposed by people. Little people. Merchants trying to make a buck; to get ahead. Don't put up with it folks. If someone comes to you with a price for what you know to be free in what's alleged to be a "free" country, knock them down and beat them to death with a shovel or hoe. Not your favorite hoe, one you don't use much anymore. Remember, all the really important people are over at Galt's Gulch marshaling their pizza-making talents, so, technically, this is an internal matter to be settled among the takers.
Pizza making as well as power generation.
Get ready, It's coming for some but not for the takers. We are but one millimeter away.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858247 Feb 12, 2013
There were drones over DC during the inauguration. Say, what happens when you focus a laser on one? Not a big 007 laser, but a little one aimed right at the iris....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858248 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Bill O’Reilly Defends Drones, Spars Over Gun Control On Letterman
What’s good about the program, O’Reilly elaborated, is that it accomplishes the mission without putting our troops in harm’s way — while also “terrorizing” al Qaeda.
“You gotta trust your government to some extent,” he told Letterman.“Let them have a little bit of room. And so far, so good.”
come on FOXbots! FOX loves drones!
get with the program.
In the age of information...mediaite.com is ignorance by choice.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858249 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to shinn? He's sleeping like a baby after a well deserved tongue bath. Thanks for asking, I'm sure he'll appreciate your concern.
So, you sayin' the ol' man asleep, huh? Yeah, they do like their naps. So, um, what you doin' with you caregiver's free time? E-mail me some naked pictures and I'll let you know if I can hep you out of you rut.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#858250 Feb 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The fluid is environmentally friendly.
Actually many of those fluids have a very favorable degradation profile along with excellent thermal conductivity.
I.E. stearyl alcohols and titanium nanofluids.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#858251 Feb 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you been told to stop your self-diagnosis. Let the professionals do that for you.
I'm thinking the diagnosis from them will include the word "projection".
Who's counting? Right?(Look up perseveration then count the number of times you've asked the same dumbass question.) Get some help.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858252 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Pizza making as well as power generation.
Get ready, It's coming for some but not for the takers. We are but one millimeter away.
Hahahahahahahaha, sure it is, sure it is. Last time you was a millimeter away from anything was that time you put on a finger cot to count you money. You are useless and unintelligent people who've grown accustomed by long habit of following rules and doing as you were told to do, with the expectation of reward for your graft and docility. I'm afraid that kills the imagination rather than increasing it.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#858253 Feb 12, 2013
Obama State of the Union Speech will attempt to appeal to the Stupid and you know who you are, because according to the Gallup: Americans Disapprove of Obama Policy on Nearly Every Issue
On taxes, 41% approve and 57% disapprove. On the economy, 39% approve and 60% disapprove. On "the situation in the Middle East between the Israelis and the Palestinians," 36% approve and 55% disapprove And on the federal budget deficit, 31% approve and 65% disapprove!!

Pharr, TX

#858254 Feb 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats intend to institute a fascist police state. Drones are part of that plan.
And you don't see the delusional paranoia in this? Get some help.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#858255 Feb 12, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I believe the only one who has said that was you. Seen the little robot one on threads? it can carry a tazer, a shotgun, or a small missile usually filled with tear gas. a lot of medium to large cities have them. Not all drones fly. The hummingbird one is cool. Have you seen the bee swarm ones? there is about ten of them. They work independently as well as together in a preprogramed maneuver.
So then you agree that all are not killer drones with a 1.7 ton payload of advanced guidance missiles such as the MQ-9 Reaper?

Check here__for agree

Check here__for disagree

Oh, and BTW the first off US Navy Spearhead is currently docked in St Petersburg FL and on it's way to Norfuk for final testing before being introduced into service. Very fast and slick looking ship.

Built in Mobile AL and set to be operated by merchant marine types (civilians).

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858256 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In the age of information...mediaite.com is ignorance by choice.
On Monday night, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman,” where he defended the U.S. government’s use of drones and answered David Letterman’s questions about gun control. During the exchange, O’Reilly called for gun crimes to be “federalized” while also laying out a proposal on gun registration.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/12/bi...

same story no matter where you find it.

must be frustrating for you.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858257 Feb 12, 2013
TSM wrote:
Obama State of the Union Speech will attempt to appeal to the Stupid and you know who you are, because according to the Gallup: Americans Disapprove of Obama Policy on Nearly Every Issue
On taxes, 41% approve and 57% disapprove. On the economy, 39% approve and 60% disapprove. On "the situation in the Middle East between the Israelis and the Palestinians," 36% approve and 55% disapprove And on the federal budget deficit, 31% approve and 65% disapprove!!
cite it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#858258 Feb 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha, sure it is, sure it is. Last time you was a millimeter away from anything was that time you put on a finger cot to count you money. You are useless and unintelligent people who've grown accustomed by long habit of following rules and doing as you were told to do, with the expectation of reward for your graft and docility. I'm afraid that kills the imagination rather than increasing it.
Enjoy your short lived bliss.

Pharr, TX

#858259 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
February 12, 2013
Tea Party Issues Scathing Rebuttal to State of Union Twelve Hours Before Speech
Posted by Andy Borowitz
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a break with tradition, Tea Party Republicans issued their official rebuttal to tonight’s State of the Union address a full twelve hours before President Obama was scheduled to deliver it.
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) appeared on Fox News Channel at 9 A.M.(E.T.) to read the rebuttal, which some historians called the most brutal response ever to a Presidential speech that had not yet been made.
Calling Mr. Obama’s speech “full of the same empty promises and bald-faced lies we’ve come to expect,” Sen. Paul added that “tonight Barack Obama made his case: for his own impeachment.”
Laced with sarcasm and invective, Sen. Paul’s rebuttal eviscerated Mr. Obama’s not-yet-given speech, ending with a call for the President to be tried for treason and banished from the U.S.
Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
Here's some more of this loony right wing logic:
About 60 percent of Republicans in a Washington Post poll said they think the nation's illegal immigrants should be able to gradually earn their citizenship.But when President Barack Obama is mentioned, much of that Republican support vanishes. When the question mentions that Obama proposed the path to citizenship, only 39 percent of Republicans said they backed such a move.
carol

Orlando, FL

#858260 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Pizza making as well as power generation.
This is a classic, though, the notion of all you brilliant franchisees out in the suburbs huddled together under a cool blue light waiting for the world to beg you to come back and save up from a pizzaless future. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#858261 Feb 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Geothermal ground loops have nothing to do with the aquifers.
You have to be the most ignorant person ever on this board.
Beneath the surface there are aquifers. It is the aquifers that transport the heat from immediately beneath the facility to a location where the heat can be dissapated.
Otherwise, you goddam idiot, the heat would just rise right back into the goddam building that just pumped it away.

You haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#858262 Feb 12, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's counting? Right?(Look up perseveration then count the number of times you've asked the same dumbass question.) Get some help.
How many times have you frauds run away from answering those questions. The questions remain unanswered. Therefore, the questions are still pertinent.
Let's ask them again:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

Got an answer for any of these questions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min jacques Ottawau 181,783
Amy 12-19 9 min not a ghost 5
abby 12-19 13 min not a ghost 5
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 38 min Foster 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr rahul rana 98,839
9 inch kaa land 2 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,914
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:38 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:38AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action