Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,741 - 789,760 of 1,082,882 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Boy Messiah is driving new fashion trends!
Notice how one must peruse foriegn news sources to gather information on one's own country.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
F U American Liberal Media.
But if the Boy Messiah DOES take the Pope's Chair, will he still have time for Skeet-Shooting Stop Signs?

American Liberal Media has gone Hollywood - Whole Hog.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
"silly"
You and "Galt" can hardly wait until Donner shoots/kills someone else, than you can piss and moan about how uneffective they are.
Hypocrites.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The average price of a residential solar system in the U.S. is about $20,000.
And yet keep in mind that it can be much, much higher if not for the Boy Messiah and his sidekick Steven Chu promoting subsidies for Renewable Energy. So a Solar Panel that costs the consumer $500 might actually cost $800 but Boy Messiah buddies like Solyndra pocketed that extra $300 they took from the taxpayers - you and me - and told us that Solar Energy is competitive with traditional Energy sources.

Solar is a shell game promoted by the Messiah riding the Donkey into town. So is Wind, Geothermal, Tidal and Gerbils running generators from a Squirrel Cage.

Hey! ImaginaryDave! Can you fit into a Squirrel Cage?

Send us pics, OK?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet keep in mind that it can be much, much higher if not for the Boy Messiah and his sidekick Steven Chu promoting subsidies for Renewable Energy. So a Solar Panel that costs the consumer $500 might actually cost $800 but Boy Messiah buddies like Solyndra pocketed that extra $300 they took from the taxpayers - you and me - and told us that Solar Energy is competitive with traditional Energy sources.
Solar is a shell game promoted by the Messiah riding the Donkey into town. So is Wind, Geothermal, Tidal and Gerbils running generators from a Squirrel Cage.
Hey! ImaginaryDave! Can you fit into a Squirrel Cage?
Send us pics, OK?
One crazy rant after another and you really don't think you're mentally ill?
Wake up Shinningshitforbrains, you need help.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
One crazy rant after another and you really don't think you're mentally ill?
Wake up Shinningshitforbrains, you need help.
One Dementia Patient's Rant is a Good Man's Genius Oration.

Go play with your damaged toys, would ya?

...and take that silly Celery Stick out of your ear. Yer gettin' kinky in your old age.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Would anyone here happen to remember Fahrenheit 451? The main character's wife is nothing more than an airhead TV Screen Addict who is thrilled when the game show host picks her to answer a question about proper placement of Table Service. She got the answer correct and she nearly went through the ceiling squealing in delight because of her 15 minutes of fame before billions of other TV viewers . He was bored to the bone.

We are fast entering the Fahrenheit 451 era. The Emmys, Golden Globe, Oscars, CMA and a long list of other giddy Media Love Fests keep us all away and anesthetized from viewing foreign dead children killed by Predator Drones while the POTUS lectures America about the need for Gun Control.

Do it for the children, he says.

Staged Wardrobe Failures are on par with traffic fatalities now. We need a Department of Wardrobe Failure inside this present administration to keep track of and avoid this American calamity.

Hey! OldRaider! How many Wardrobe Failures have you had inside the Nursing Home?

They make you wear a Cafeteria Tray down the back of your trapdoor long johns now, don't they?

That Cafeteria Tray will be bolted to your Headstone, Dood, in remembrance of what you had to offer this world on a tray.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Temecula is in Riverside County pal and gas is widely available for less than $4 pg ul reg. What's your sudden love affair with LA and the LA Times?
I'm going to quit reading your silly lies for awhile Galt.
Price of gasoline here is about $4.05.

The high price is because leftwing environmentalists have blocked refinery construction in California for at least thirty years, creating a chronic shortage of supply whenever any refinery requires maintenance.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free.
If you install & maintain a gas fired furnace, you pay for the natural gas to fuel it.
If I put panels on my roof, electric heat, maintain it, I pay nothing for the solar energy ( i.e, fuel). Its free.
So put in your solar panels, get off the grid, and quit bitching.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is a residential solar system?
Please be specific.
Dumbass Dave has one. Ask him.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
New personal best for waxturd! He has four different sockpuppets going on the same page:
No Surprize
Shakalaka (you're not fooling anyone with this phony lefty)
Waxturd
So NotwaxNotSurNuts
Still room to squeeze in one more psycho.
Is this incredulity or envy? The only thing you liberals don't share is the same shitter, so what's the problem?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Contrary to what many popular and pessimist economists say, the U.S. and world economies can return to booming economic growth within two or three months. Contrary to what the Malthusian global elites espouse, there can be plenty of food, clothing and shelter for everyone once we support skilled labor and the production of real goods rather than cancerous financial speculation...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/restore-a...
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
My meltdown is in full swing here folks!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope you all have room for one more psycho sockpuppet...ME!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
So why am I such a rejected woman? It's duh culture. Lol!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WP - North Korea nuclear test suspected after unusual seismic activity: http://tinyurl.com/a9ghgz5

Soon, it will be "seismic activity" in Iran, too, while the Boy Messiah keeps apologizing to Muslims, dodging Fast & Furious, Benghazi and Iran while supplying military might to Allah-Azzhole Morsi.

Wow. What a take-charge kinda guy, hey?

...and, in his spare time between Skeet-Shooting Stop Signs, Drone killing innocent foriegn children and practicing Al Green songs, he's going to disarm the American citizen.

I'm so impressed by his gutsy stance toward the world of Bad Guys that I think he should get another Nobel Peace Prize.

Shoved right up there where it hurts.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Price of gasoline here is about $4.05.
The high price is because leftwing environmentalists have blocked refinery construction in California for at least thirty years, creating a chronic shortage of supply whenever any refinery requires maintenance.
Keynesian Economics is at work too which became the US standard in 1946.

Keynesian Economics

An economic theory stating that active government intervention in the marketplace and monetary policy is the best method of ensuring economic growth and stability.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/k/keynesian...

Keynesian economics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keynesian_econom...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Boy Messiah is driving new fashion trends!
Notice how one must peruse foriegn news sources to gather information on one's own country.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
F U American Liberal Media.
Wow! 30,000 domestic drones is extreme. There is no excuse for that kind of expense and violation of privacy.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! 30,000 domestic drones is extreme. There is no excuse for that kind of expense and violation of privacy.
What's even more disturbing is that there is no hue and cry from Hollywood Trash Liberals like the Kardashians, Lopez, Chris Brown or Eva Longoria who love to be watched naked. Exhibitionists of all stripes will walk nude through the streets dancing for attention.

I guess Photo ID at Polling Places won't be necessary because the Predator Drones will know who they are.

So many of those SF Books I read as a local wunderkind all talked about how future societies will be watched by an All-Seeing Eye. Futurists warn of this stuff repeatedly. Remember the Eye of Sauron in the trilogy Lord of the Rings. Earlier, in my mention of Fahrenheit 451, Police would canvass the countryside from the sky in small one-man open-air vehicles.

Fittingly, The Boy Messiah heralds the Dark Age of humankind.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even more disturbing is that there is no hue and cry from Hollywood Trash Liberals like the Kardashians, Lopez, Chris Brown or Eva Longoria who love to be watched naked. Exhibitionists of all stripes will walk nude through the streets dancing for attention.
I guess Photo ID at Polling Places won't be necessary because the Predator Drones will know who they are.
So many of those SF Books I read as a local wunderkind all talked about how future societies will be watched by an All-Seeing Eye. Futurists warn of this stuff repeatedly. Remember the Eye of Sauron in the trilogy Lord of the Rings. Earlier, in my mention of Fahrenheit 451, Police would canvass the countryside from the sky in small one-man open-air vehicles.
Fittingly, The Boy Messiah heralds the Dark Age of humankind.
The citizens of this country do not deserve to have this kind of stress added to their lives. We'll need a new drug to desensitize us against this coming abuse. BTW, what makes you think we'll have the right to vote in the future?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The citizens of this country do not deserve to have this kind of stress added to their lives. We'll need a new drug to desensitize us against this coming abuse. BTW, what makes you think we'll have the right to vote in the future?
It was a different story when Bush enacted the homeland security laws listening in to every convo and communication searching for terrorists. Funny how the worm turns, now its offensive because Obama is in charge. The difference between him and Bush is that he actually is getting the bad guys, not talking about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 175,036
last post wins! (Apr '13) 23 min boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 34 min boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 55 min j_m_w 16
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 56 min boundary painter 475
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 59 min boundary painter 1,197
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters