Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#858129 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Congressman Steve Stockman (R-TX) has announced that he would be bringing musician and conservative loudmouth Ted Nugent to President Obama’s State of the Union address on Tuesday.
I hope the Secret Service doesn't let that maniac in there. What a disgrace; this man threatened the Presidents life.
You are a liar .
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#858130 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh wow Jane, you should try standup
You havent been able to standup after two pm in years .

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#858131 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Congressman Steve Stockman (R-TX) has announced that he would be bringing musician and conservative loudmouth Ted Nugent to President Obama’s State of the Union address on Tuesday.
I hope the Secret Service doesn't let that maniac in there. What a disgrace; this man threatened the Presidents life.
BS, He never said anything about threatening the President's life.Give it a rest Lily. The Secret Service would have been all over him. Gee Whiz, read what you type...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858132 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>95% of YOU Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep you that way. Once again your life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance and cut and paste in the rain. YOU with no creativity is your lack of intelligence having fun.
creativity?

like asking that same questions over and over? even after they've been answered?

intelligence? or just playing stupid because that's the way it's done in faux-conservative-birther land?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#858134 Feb 12, 2013
Get ready! New taxes coming that will tax even your furniture!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858135 Feb 12, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You havent been able to standup after two pm in years .
What does lily do now that she has retired on food stamps, HUD and has an obama cell phone?

lily is fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, the thing she enjoys the most turning beer, wine, Scotch, and margaritas into urine.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858136 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
just think of the noise if he had threatened Bush and a Dem invited him to DC.

but liberals should know better. Ted is of no consequence. just more right wing noise that gets no more than a passing comment in the MSM.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#858137 Feb 12, 2013
So what's the latest, Bush didn't stand firm lo those many years ago against North Korea because he was so excited about invading/destroying/rebuilding Iraq so now Obama has to deal with it?

Nuff said.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#858138 Feb 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Barry wants to disarm the U.S. just as Iran and North Korea are developing nuclear weapons.
The fool is dangerous.
Jeebus was right.
Seems that way. The hallmark of a usurper, a coward, a weakling, a divider, and above all, a failure. IMHO.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858139 Feb 12, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>BS, He never said anything about threatening the President's life.Give it a rest Lily. The Secret Service would have been all over him. Gee Whiz, read what you type...
Renegade right-winger Ted Nugent recently went on a vicious onstage rant in which he threatened the lives of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary," he continued. "You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ted-nu...
Follow us:@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#858140 Feb 12, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think y'all should just commit mass suicide before its too late
But if we did that then who would hateful, liberal sausagesmokers like you have to persecute?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#858141 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I feel sad for them because many are Vietnam war veterans who returned with drug problems, mental health issues, ptsd, etc and were maybe rejected by their familes etc. However, if that person just chose to be homeless, I say, let them be. At least in Florida, there is food growing, oranges etc. and the weather is good, so they're not freezing to death.
Some of the Vietnam era veterans were fkd up before they entered the military lily. Many draft boards weren't very particular how they went about fulfilling their quotas and you may recall that judges would often forgo jail and even prison sentences for those who would enlist for military service.

Many troubled-homeless vets from that era did not serve in combat roles and some didn't even serve in Vietnam thus the term Vietnam "era" veterans.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#858142 Feb 12, 2013
flack wrote:
Get ready! New taxes coming that will tax even your furniture!!!
Not my furniture!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#858143 Feb 12, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar .
Patriotic American Ted Nugent Shit His Pants to Avoid the Draft

http://gawker.com/5983634/patriotic-american-...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#858144 Feb 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney Frank is a pedophile homosexual who created the banking crisis, but he is not very humorous.
Pedophile? You have proof? Oh wait,you said in an earlier post how gays are pedophiles being the bigot that you are.

Yep, you're a believer in "super Barney".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858145 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
No, why do you ask? John Edwards is a very wealthy man, I'm sure he is not a deadbeat dad, he may be an ahole with women, but not with his children.
Are you defending Walsh not paying child support? His exwife may have to go on welfare and medicaide then.
Why are you so stupid Jane? Why?
Ex-wives should be required to provide documentation that child support payments are spent solely on the child and not on the ex-wife.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#858146 Feb 12, 2013
God be with us.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#858147 Feb 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave finally gets one thing right.
Solar energy is what creates global warming.
Very true. Some even want to spread light reflecting dust into our atmosphere just to block the sun while ignoring other much more serious problems such as all the hot air emanating from the White House.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#858148 Feb 12, 2013
The American people should ask this President “What Have You Done for Me Lately’ Nothing ‘and it seems to have worked, four more years’ How?’ There’s a quote:’ There’s A Sucker Born Every Minute’ and they all reside in the Liberal/Democratic Party!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#858149 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But if we did that then who would hateful, liberal sausagesmokers like you have to persecute?
Sausage smokers? Homoerotic fantasies?

We'd live in a peaceful world of love and harmony, you will not be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy, 15, among four people wounded in shootings... 3 min reality is a crutch 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 70,609
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Brian_G 48,505
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 30 min KeepUpGoodWork 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,787
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,683
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 7:09 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup