Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,701 - 789,720 of 1,078,985 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap! How do you expect me to remember all the crap you write, give it up. You're statisitics are bogus, smart people, however you define it, vote Democratic. It's just the way it is.
Secondly, I'm not blaming you for anything except for your pathological need to own shit and reproduce. If you could tone those two activities down a bit I doubt you'd ever hear from me again. But you can't help yourselves, you see something nice you "have to have it!" Your pecker gets hard you've got to give birth to yet another beautiful child. Well, here's the thing: if I want to go fishing in a river you own and you try and stop me I'll kill you dead and your entire family too. No discussion, no argument, no stress. Just a dead landowner and a cheap house in flames with all the stuff you "simply HAD to have!" So I'll say it one more time: you see me coming you go somewhere else for the day. I promise I won't take any of your stuff. You got nuthin' I want anyways.
WE never realized how boring your life is until someone asked what you do for fun?? I have three speeds on, off, and don't press your luck. You have so much to do...but little desire to do it. Your eyes are useless when your mind is blind.
Jealous y is when people want what I have..But don't want to work for it.I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you appear unarmed. Mistakes are proof that you are trying...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

The libtard talking heads are whining about dumbo getting put in his place at the prayer breakfast.

Boo hoo

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No they're not. Collateral load is collateral load. Electrical load is electrical load. Weight is weight. Solar panels weigh essentially nothing. They're not even really a legitimate load. One man can pick one up and handle it with ease.
You are carrying a full load.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A well-wishing relative gave you a Christmas Gift - a compilation of behavioral disorders. They were hoping you would take the hint but, alas, you've become infatuated with definitions that match your psychotic world-view and so you run with them like a child to a parent looking for their approval.
I give you my approval.
Now grab your Jug, Shotgun and Bloodhound. That front porch misses you terribly.
I've come to the realization that lunatics like you don't have the capacity to reason. I'm not going to enable the mentally ill like you any longer. You aren't just stupid, you, waxturd and DBWriter need some straight talk. Get some help, some day you'll thank me.
Not Even Surprizooooood

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>

"Not Surprized" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
I'm rejected by but cannot stop being infaturated with:
No Surprize, Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME, Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Time for my diaper change and some soft boiled eggs!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Will any one of the twelve people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please explain why?
Or waxturd, will you admit you are a narcissistic self-gratifying psychotic piece of shit that awards himself judge-its to validate his pathetic existence?
9/10's of Reality is off-limits to you.

Get used to your 1/10 World.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Is there a gnat in the room? This place also smells like old libtards - nasty old people smell

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your therapist has provided you with some responses for when you are exposed. I'm good with that. At least it shows you're trying to combat your mental illness.
Can't remember where you laid your "I Have Alzheimers" T-Shirt again, eh?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Says the Waxturd sock! Floriduh, it"s duh culture!
You and your imaginary friend OldRaider still need to go hunting and hunt each other. As you get older, your secrets are safe with OldRaider...because, he can't remember them either.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
how
Doesn't it pizz you off when you fk up an otherwise decent post by misspelling the very first word?

Pretty sure I could figure out what you meant__the E is after all right next to the W right?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I've come to the realization that lunatics like you don't have the capacity to reason. I'm not going to enable the mentally ill like you any longer. You aren't just stupid, you, waxturd and DBWriter need some straight talk. Get some help, some day you'll thank me.
The day that I thank you for anything will be the same day we'll be having a snowball fight in Hell.

Instead, I'll be in Heaven on the edge of a cloud taking a wizz down on you.
Not Even Surprizooooood

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
Not Surprized wrote: Blah, blah, blah...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So Surprizobamalama duhhh

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I am the Waxturd sock! duh, it"s my Not Surprized culture!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A Residential Solar System is where a Mercury is parked out front, Venus is in bed with Mars while Uranus is at the back door with Pluto barking in the back yard.
LMAO! It sounds like the White house's with an event horizon surrounding the middle of it all with something that sucks at the center.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! It sounds like the White house's with an event horizon surrounding the middle of it all with something that sucks at the center.
Are you alluding to the black hole inside the White House?

A very dense resident, indeed.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't it pizz you off when you fk up an otherwise decent post by misspelling the very first word?
Pretty sure I could figure out what you meant__the E is after all right next to the W right?
Ho', how many Messengers have you shot in your lifetime?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feed a pupppy and see how long that puppy will be there.
Love. LOL... get real.
Prayer/Meditation is not something you receive. It is something you give. And, time is money... if you support yourself, that is. If you're a moocher, then time is free to you.
Air. Try living next to a paper mill.
Water. Tell everyone living in Las Vegas (potable) water is free.
Sunlight. I'm thinking the residents of Minnesota would spend a bundle for soem sinlight this time of year.
I'm going to skip the pretty woman. Beauty is only skin deep.
The rest of you rlist reads more like a wish list than anything else.
"Nothing is free"

DBWaiter has stocked up on lots of it.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mainstream Media Remains Silent on Kurt Haskell False Flag Testimony

Many people don’t even remember the incident that led to the expansion of the TSA in airports and the rollout of the bodyscanners, but it was in fact a proven set up, which has become known as “the underwear bomber” plot.

Sadly, The media continues to ignore key eyewitness testimony that could finally bring the truth to the masses.

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/11/mainstream-...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you alluding to the black hole inside the White House?
A very dense resident, indeed.
I'll be politically correct at this point and call it a "singularity" to avoid the heckling and accusations of racism. I agree though, Very dense.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no worries. i was raised to not count on others. for anything.
i'm only a liberal in the social context. my other views make me more conservative than most of the conservatives on this thread.
not counting you. not sure what you are.
A fairly conservative (albeit, a fairly tired one) Independent. In My Independent worlduh--We never did count on others for much either-from the time we were old enough to legally work, till the present. These days-it's enough for us to just kindly like watch out over our own in peace, and just try and keep ourselves going day tuh day.

Duh...aint no erl wells here, that's fer sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Saving Catholic Schools 4 min larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••