Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#858086 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Catholic, nor do I go to church. If I were you, I'd never sleep, worrying about the black panthers coming to get you and all.
Too bad you can't move out of the projects. Sucks to be you Jane, it truly does. If you weren't such a sick twisted vile beast swine from hell, I might feel sorry for ya
LOL. yes...while a closet in my "projects" is worth more than your whole ostentatious McMansion. i dont' feel sorry for you, even though your life appears to be VERY empty. i think no matter where you lived you'd be posting late Saturday night--they call that "moving the window bars with them."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#858087 Feb 12, 2013
February 12, 2013

Tea Party Issues Scathing Rebuttal to State of Union Twelve Hours Before Speech

Posted by Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a break with tradition, Tea Party Republicans issued their official rebuttal to tonight’s State of the Union address a full twelve hours before President Obama was scheduled to deliver it.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) appeared on Fox News Channel at 9 A.M.(E.T.) to read the rebuttal, which some historians called the most brutal response ever to a Presidential speech that had not yet been made.

Calling Mr. Obama’s speech “full of the same empty promises and bald-faced lies we’ve come to expect,” Sen. Paul added that “tonight Barack Obama made his case: for his own impeachment.”

Laced with sarcasm and invective, Sen. Paul’s rebuttal eviscerated Mr. Obama’s not-yet-given speech, ending with a call for the President to be tried for treason and banished from the U.S.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#858088 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Nah, I don't have those instincts. Don't have a gun, never even allowed my children to play with water guns. I'll leave that to you angry old white guys.
yes, those angry old white guys are the ones shooting each other in Detroit, Chicago, Newark...every second of every day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#858089 Feb 12, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You ever killed a man lily ??
very slowly, it began at the chapel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#858090 Feb 12, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>any updates on John Edward's and how he's supporting his love child?
No, why do you ask? John Edwards is a very wealthy man, I'm sure he is not a deadbeat dad, he may be an ahole with women, but not with his children.
Are you defending Walsh not paying child support? His exwife may have to go on welfare and medicaide then.
Why are you so stupid Jane? Why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858091 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Aggregate Demand and State-Level Employment
What explains the sharp decline in U.S. employment from 2007 to 2009? Why has employment remained stubbornly low? Survey data from the National Federation of Independent Businesses show that the decline in state-level employment is strongly correlated with the increase in the percentage of businesses complaining about lack of demand. While business concerns about government regulation and taxes also rose steadily from 2008 to 2011, there is no evidence that job losses were larger in states where businesses were more worried about these factors.
http://www.frbsf.org/publications/economics/l...
FOX need guess no longer!
Figure 3 shows there was almost no correlation between job growth in a state from 2008 to 2011 and the increase in the percentage of businesses citing regulation and taxes as their primary concern. In fact, if anything, the correlation is positive.
Can you tell us, or cut and paste why the ghettos and projects are 'Blue Magnets' for blacks? How or why that happened?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#858093 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Nah, I don't have those instincts. Don't have a gun, never even allowed my children to play with water guns. I'll leave that to you angry old white guys.
lily thinks playing with water guns is dangerous but playing with druggies who die from an over dose is ok , liberals WTF.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#858094 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not Catholic, nor do I go to church. If I were you, I'd never sleep, worrying about the black panthers coming to get you and all.
Too bad you can't move out of the projects. Sucks to be you Jane, it truly does. If you weren't such a sick twisted vile beast swine from hell, I might feel sorry for ya
What's up Airhead?

I fell off my chair laughing this morning when I read you calling "someone else" besides you a vile beast. Do you feel better now that you have spread your hate & dark sunshine?

Do you enjoy being such a low class person?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858095 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
It's liberals who should be banned and forbidden from owning guns. YOU people kill people. Whether it's on the streets or in an abortion clinic, blacks are killing themselves at an unprecedented rate.

Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry white men.

Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer

Common thread - all of these idiots are Democrats.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#858096 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
The Pope Test !!!!! Good one Jane! Does the priest who has molested the most boys win the prize?
maybe the new black pope could make you in charge of "Vaginal Probes," your favorite topix subject. Obsess much?

and how about Drive-By Communion? the in-laws will love it.
and Mary will be called the Yo, Baby Mama Ho
the robes do resemble hoodies so you'd be fine converting and maybe could persuade them to wear their papal pants below their ass cracks.
we could add "..and shit" after Amen

multiculturalism is so wonderful except an Asian Pope would have immediately passed the Pope Test, no dumbing down required.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858097 Feb 12, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>good for Cheney. the difference is that the left-leaning media and politicians (like Pelosi who knew about it but in early 2009 had amnesia about supporting it) wanted him & the CIA charged for war crimes for waterboarding.
you forgot to mention that the MSM has been all over the drone thing while the right wing media cheers Obama on.

and how about those GOP congressman loving Obama's drone program?

but maybe we should just have more troops on the ground in the middle east?

Interventionists Ignore Public Opinion at Their Peril

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

or maybe not.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858098 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell us, or cut and paste why the ghettos and projects are 'Blue Magnets' for blacks? How or why that happened?
i'm not answering questions that you can't answer.

anyway you seem to have some sort of memory problem.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#858099 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
No, why do you ask? John Edwards is a very wealthy man, I'm sure he is not a deadbeat dad, he may be an ahole with women, but not with his children.
Are you defending Walsh not paying child support? His exwife may have to go on welfare and medicaide then.
Why are you so stupid Jane? Why?
It might be a temporary side-effect of having to endure your ignorant posts.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858100 Feb 12, 2013
CBS Poll: Broad, Bipartisan Support For Drone Program

Seventy-one percent of Americans — including 78 percent of Republicans and 70 percent of Democrats — said they support the use of drones against suspected terrorists.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

torture never polled like that.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858102 Feb 12, 2013
Judge Prez

http://www.dailykos.com/blog/Comics/

G.W. can only wish.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#858103 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
If you've ever spent time sitting in a courtroom; you will witness several homeless men who have been picked up for whatever reason; then the judge may offer to send him to a shelter and the homeless man mostly refuses. We can feel sad for them; however, as you said; it is often a choice.
I cannot feel sad for them for their choices. I feel sad for those who refuse a "hand up" when their situations Appear to me to be what I assume is bleak. Their actual situations may in fact be Not so bleak (to them).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858104 Feb 12, 2013
Barry wants to disarm the U.S. just as Iran and North Korea are developing nuclear weapons.

The fool is dangerous.

Jeebus was right.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858105 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not answering questions that you can't answer.
anyway you seem to have some sort of memory problem.
LOL... Your eyes are useless because your mind is blind. Those like you who wish to sing...always find a worthless song.

Can you still tell us why the ghettos and projects are 'Blue Magnets' for blacks? How or why that happened?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#858106 Feb 12, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>very slowly, it began at the chapel.
LMAO! This oftentimes happens. I have seen that again and again. Engagement ring progressing to wedding ring and bells ring signaling the beginning of suffer- ring.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858107 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
CBS Poll: Broad, Bipartisan Support For Drone Program
Seventy-one percent of Americans — including 78 percent of Republicans and 70 percent of Democrats — said they support the use of drones against suspected terrorists.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...
torture never polled like that.
You can ban drones, guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, sticks or stones. You won't disarm a deranged liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 24 min Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 30 min Mover 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Flo 181,863
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,100
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 49,236
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]