Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,621 - 789,640 of 1,082,723 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Howdoya like me now?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're stealing from anyone else demoncRATically, and NOT working ethically for it-- may you busted for it.
Honest people LOVE to see that kind of chit!
no worries. i was raised to not count on others. for anything.

i'm only a liberal in the social context. my other views make me more conservative than most of the conservatives on this thread.

not counting you. not sure what you are.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Now on to the next mental case, waxturd. Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Definition:
An individual with narcissistic personality disorder exhibits extreme self-importance, inability to empathize with others and heightened sensitivity to criticism. Self-involvement and lack of empathy characterize this personality disorder.
People with narcissistic personality disorder are frequently perfectionists and need to be the center of attention, receiving affection and admiration, and controlling the situation. He feels that the world owes him, regardless of whether he makes a contribution.
Next on the list is Shinningshitforbrains.
When you truly love someone like waxman, you don't judge them by their past. You leave it there. Just be happy your future belongs to him...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying this man(who WORKED hard and studied hard and can actually read AND comprehend a book as big as a bible) whom has found some fault with those who realize Derwood was actually just first cousin marrying botonist, and find the resulting ape-pictographs of his years of studying plantology and birds on lizard inhabited islands, rather insulting (and even peonisTically narrow minded) to creation,(to those in the human race containing some actual intelligence anyway) would make a good VP, or at least a good addition to government healthcare panels?
Now you're actually THINKING then Sonic.
sigh

Stupid Creationist Quote of the Week: Ben Carson on Evolution

This quote is rather shocking. It comes from Ben Carson and, as you can see from the wiki page, Carson is a top notch neurosurgeon. You would think that that would make him do a little research before talking about evolution in general and human evolution in particular. However:

Even if you accept evolutionary theory–developing a more sophisticated organism in this theoretically “logical” fashion, then there should be a continuum of organisms. And why did evolution divert in so many directions–birds, fish, elephants, apes, humans–if there is some force evolving to the maximum? Why isn’t everything a human–a superior human? Darwin specifically stated that his theory hung on the discovery of intermediate forms, and was sure that we would find them. More than a hundred years later we still haven’t found them. Even the earliest fossils don’t show such intermediates.
Take the simple case of ape to human. It should be easy to find abundant fossil remains since, according to evolutionary theory, this is the most recent transition. If we can find so many fossils of dinosaurs, which are further back in the evolutionary scheme, we should have plenty of evidence of intermediates between apes and humans. But we don’t have them. We have very few supposed intermediates–like “Lucy,” based on fanciful reconstruction with a lot of filling in. Today we have people with significant congenital abnormalities whose skeletal remains would seem like a missing link. So “Lucy” does not make the case, and there should be multiple “Lucys” if the transition from ape to human were true.

The above quote appeared in the Adventist Review (I’m not sure of the date of publication) and is such a conflicting mass of baffle-gab and gobbledegook (which seems to be par for the course for surgeons) that I will take it sentence by sentence.....

"But we don’t have them. We have very few supposed intermediates–like “Lucy,” based on fanciful reconstruction with a lot of filling in."

Lucy, for those who do not know much about paleoanthropology, is a fossil belonging to the species Australopithecus afarensis. To date there are over 400 specimens from 6-8 sites. These specimens encompass almost the entire range of Au. afarensis anatomy so very little “filling in” is needed. Reconstruction, at least in skeletal terms, involves putting the fragmented pieces of a bone or skeleton back together. This requires a good knowledge of skeletal anatomy – something paleoanthropologists spend a lot of time studying. The larger point, that there are very few transitional fossils in human evolution is also incorrect. We have a wide variety of specimens ranging from early in the hominid record up to anatomically modern humans. Here is a small list:....

http://afarensis99.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/s...
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Remember the famous last word from Martin Looter Coon... TUPOC... And Trayvon Martin.....
A:.... OOOUUCH !
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

hello!? what's this?!

Fox Conservative Guest Slams Dr. Ben Carson For ‘Inappropriate’ Political Speech At Prayer Breakfast

On Monday, a panel on Fox News Channel debated the appropriateness of a speech delivered at last week’s National Prayer Breakfast by Dr. Benjamin Carson in which he advocated conservative reforms at a venue attended by President Barack Obama. Conservative guest Cal Thomas broke with many on the right when he said that it was not appropriate for Carson to advance conservative policy arguments at what is supposed to be an apolitical event.

Jon Scott asked Thomas and Fox News Contributor Alan Colmes about the reaction by CNN Anchor Candy Crowley to Carson’s speech when she asked her Sunday panel guests if it was appropriate for him to deliver a partisan address at the prayer breakfast.

“Candy was correct,” Thomas said curtly.“Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Alan.”

“I’ve been attending this prayer breakfast since 1971,” Thomas continued. He said the purpose of the breakfast is to bring people of different faiths and backgrounds together and “bridge partisan and political divides.”

Thomas said that Carson’s actions “shocked a lot of people who are organizers of this event.”

“For the representatives of 160 nations who were there, and for the many Democrats who were there – not only on the dais but also in the audience – I think it came as a great shock,” Thomas added.“I have never heard the breakfast used for political ends like that before.”

“Do you think he was out of line?” Scott asked.

“I think it was inappropriate,” Thomas answered “I wouldn’t disagree with a single thing he said, it just wasn’t the right venue for doing it.”

“What Cal said,” Colmes noted when it came his time to weigh in.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-conservative-g...

marginalized and dismissed.

Hey Ben...welcome to the 8% club.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you go stand in Brainard, Minnesota, in February and say that, you goddam f**k*ng ignorant idiot.
So, the sunshine has no heat in MN?

I'm thinking that standing outside in overcast conditions might feel a tad colder than standing in the sunshine.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. Let me clear you guys up on something: "WAXTURDS/WAXMAN" and "TINY-ERECTION" AKA(shinningelectr0n)are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. WAXTURDS/WAXMAN is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while "TINY E" (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is African American.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves. They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time. Given as they look like a cross between eggplants and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CROSS DRESSING CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka...
You too all about the democrats needing more morons to replenish their brown shirt ranks.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

IF YOU ARENT WHITE THEN YOU JUST AINT RIGHT !
WhITE POWER FOREVER !
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. Let me clear you guys up on something: I am bi-racial gay that lives in a landfill. I am anglo (but pathetically try really hard to sound urban & tough), while looking (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) African American.
I have been a notorious troll on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when I had an actual profile w/pics) that I outed myself. I usually get on Topix sharing my ignorance. Given as I look like a cross between eggplants and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, I am usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, tell us about it. Put that timeline here for us to see. Make sure you put in all caps where Obama's spontaneous demonstration against a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had a grand total of 17 hits worldwide before Obama invented his lie and blamed it for the attack happened.
We want to make sure we get all of those details.
Here's what it should look like:
Perhaps you are ignorant of what happened. It is obvious that the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi was the result of a sophisticated plan.
The Al Qaeda assault on the location where the American ambassador was seemed to be intended to kidnap the American ambassador, not kill him. Stevens died of smoke inhalation when Al Qaeda attempted to smoke him out of a room instead of blowing the doors off and lighting him up with their AKs.
There was another Al Qaeda team prepositioned for an ambush to repulse the Americans that would respond to the initial assault on the location where they were attempting to kidnap Stevens. When it was obvious there would not be an assault on the Al Qaeda team attempting to kidnap the American ambassador, the Al Qaeda team responsible for ambushing the American relief force repositioned and attacked the subject team they initially intended to ambush at the location the American security team never left because they received orders to not assist the American ambassador.
And the White House watched this on real-time video.
Which leads to many other questions.... like:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Somewhere in there is Americans seeking permission to attack Al Qaeda and being told to stand down, and Americans asking "where the f**k is the Specter" knowing it was on station and should have been blowing away the Al Qaeda mortors they were lighting up, before Al Qaeda finally zeroed in on them and killed them.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House hung the Americans out to dry and watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
I posted the timeline in response to your f*cking dumbass posts too many times to remember.

If you were too GD F*cking stupid to read it then, you're likely too GD f*cking stupid to read it now.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When you truly love someone like waxman, you don't judge them by their past. You leave it there. Just be happy your future belongs to him...
Found another disorder you and Shinningshitforbrains share, waxturd.

Emotional Dysregulation Disorder (EDD)

Characteristics & Traits:

Anger - People who suffer from personality disorders often feel a sense of unresolved anger and a heightened or exaggerated perception that they have been wronged, invalidated, neglected or abused.

Baiting - A provocative act used to solicit an angry, aggressive or emotional response from another individual.

Blaming - The practice of identifying a person or people responsible for creating a problem, rather than identifying ways of dealing with the problem.

Catastrophizing - The habit of automatically assuming a "worst case scenario" and inappropriately characterizing minor or moderate problems or issues as catastrophic events.

Circular Conversations - Arguments which go on almost endlessly, repeating the same patterns with no resolution.

Cognitive Dissonance - A psychological term for the discomfort that most people feel when they encounter information which contradicts their existing set of beliefs or values. Denial - Believing or imagining that some painful or traumatic circumstance, event or memory does not exist or did not happen.

Dissociation- Dissociation is a psychological term used to describe a mental departure from reality.

Engulfment - An unhealthy and overwhelming level of attention and dependency on a family member or partner, which comes from imagining or believing one exists only within the context of that relationship.

Entitlement - A "Sense of Entitlement" is an unrealistic, unmerited or inappropriate expectation of favorable living conditions and favorable treatment at the hands of others.

False Accusations - False accusations, distortion campaigns and smear campaigns are patterns of unwarranted or exaggerated criticisms which occur when a personality disordered individual tries to feel better about themselves by putting down someone else.

Hysteria - An excessive reaction to a threat, bad news or disappointment, which diverts attention away from the problem and towards the person who is having the reaction.

Identity Disturbance - A distorted or inconsistent self-view.

Panic Attacks - Short intense episodes of fear or anxiety, often accompanied by physical symptoms, such as hyperventilating, shaking, sweating and chills.

Pathological Lying - Persistent deception by an individual to serve their own interests and needs with little or no regard to the needs and concerns of others. A pathological liar is a person who habitually lies to serve their own needs.

Selective Memory and Selective Amnesia - The use of memory, or a lack of memory, which is selective to the point of reinforcing a bias, belief or desired outcome.

Situational Ethics - A philosophy which promotes the idea that, when dealing with a crisis, the end justifies the means and that a rigid interpretation of rules and laws can be temporarily set aside if a greater good or lesser evil is served by doing so.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the timeline in response to your f*cking dumbass posts too many times to remember.
If you were too GD F*cking stupid to read it then, you're likely too GD f*cking stupid to read it now.
95% of Obama followers are ignorant the other 5% keep you that way.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. I didn't support the NAFTA agreement Bill Clinton signed into law.
I thought the Line Item Veto would destroy our representative form of government.
I thought getting rid of the Glass Steagall Act was lunacy.
I thought the Republicans were fools for negotiating with the Democrats and giving them no oversight of their subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that ultimately collapsed our economy.
I never thought we needed anything like The Patriot Act. The enemy is the enemy. Bomb the f**k out of them.
I can't tell the difference between the Democrats and Boehner, and neither can the Democrats.
by the way, you still haven't answered this question:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Likely Story,

Glass Steagall - Huh? That's funny. Because according to you, it was the Democrats not allowing the banks to be racist that caused this mess & now you admit the Republicans f*cked us with repealing the Glass Steagall.

There is oversight.

The CRA did nothing to collapse our economy.

Bush, Your buddy, the REPUBLICAN nearly killed this country. So don't even try to pretend you are not a Republican hiding out as something else because even you know how bad they did & are embarrassed to admit your loyalty to the big "R".

Obama gets his money from the treasury Department.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Found another disorder you and Shinningshitforbrains share, waxturd.
Emotional Dysregulation Disorder (EDD)
Characteristics & Traits:
Anger - People who suffer from personality disorders often feel a sense of unresolved anger and a heightened or exaggerated perception that they have been wronged, invalidated, neglected or abused.
Baiting - A provocative act used to solicit an angry, aggressive or emotional response from another individual.
Blaming - The practice of identifying a person or people responsible for creating a problem, rather than identifying ways of dealing with the problem.
Catastrophizing - The habit of automatically assuming a "worst case scenario" and inappropriately characterizing minor or moderate problems or issues as catastrophic events.
Circular Conversations - Arguments which go on almost endlessly, repeating the same patterns with no resolution.
Cognitive Dissonance - A psychological term for the discomfort that most people feel when they encounter information which contradicts their existing set of beliefs or values. Denial - Believing or imagining that some painful or traumatic circumstance, event or memory does not exist or did not happen.
Dissociation- Dissociation is a psychological term used to describe a mental departure from reality.
Engulfment - An unhealthy and overwhelming level of attention and dependency on a family member or partner, which comes from imagining or believing one exists only within the context of that relationship.
Entitlement - A "Sense of Entitlement" is an unrealistic, unmerited or inappropriate expectation of favorable living conditions and favorable treatment at the hands of others.
False Accusations - False accusations, distortion campaigns and smear campaigns are patterns of unwarranted or exaggerated criticisms which occur when a personality disordered individual tries to feel better about themselves by putting down someone else.
Hysteria - An excessive reaction to a threat, bad news or disappointment, which diverts attention away from the problem and towards the person who is having the reaction.
Identity Disturbance - A distorted or inconsistent self-view.
Panic Attacks - Short intense episodes of fear or anxiety, often accompanied by physical symptoms, such as hyperventilating, shaking, sweating and chills.
Pathological Lying - Persistent deception by an individual to serve their own interests and needs with little or no regard to the needs and concerns of others. A pathological liar is a person who habitually lies to serve their own needs.
Selective Memory and Selective Amnesia - The use of memory, or a lack of memory, which is selective to the point of reinforcing a bias, belief or desired outcome.
Situational Ethics - A philosophy which promotes the idea that, when dealing with a crisis, the end justifies the means and that a rigid interpretation of rules and laws can be temporarily set aside if a greater good or lesser evil is served by doing so.
Perhaps you have done all the damage you can do here today, time for your nap you think? Before you judge waxman.. Make sure that you're not perfect...Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
IF YOU ARENT WHITE THEN YOU JUST AINT RIGHT !
WhITE POWER FOREVER !
Hi Gunner.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What f**k*ng planet do you live on? Obviously a planet where there is no maintenance costs.
You are so far removed from reality, it's a wonder you can find your computer every day to post your ignorant rants here.
Let me introduce to the way things work on this planet:
NOTHING IS FOR FREE.
You may need to write that down, right under MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES.
You have to be the most ignorant person here.
Solar energy is free.

If you install & maintain a gas fired furnace, you pay for the natural gas to fuel it.

If I put panels on my roof, electric heat, maintain it, I pay nothing for the solar energy ( i.e, fuel). Its free.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

O’s real foreign-policy priorities

February 10, 2013

There were two extraordinary disclosures in Thursday’s testimony of Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs Chairman Martin Dempsey before the Senate Armed Services Committee.

One is that there was no communication between them and President Obama or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the seven hours of Sept. 11, 2012, when Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were attacked and murdered in Benghazi.

This is a vivid contrast with those photos we’ve seen of the president and his leading advisers watching the video of the attack on Osama bin Laden.

At a 5 p.m. meeting, when it was first known that Stevens was under attack, Obama did issue Panetta and Dempsey a directive to do whatever they could to protect him — and then left the matter, in Panetta’s words,“up to us.”

After the meeting, according to White House records, Obama had a one-hour phone conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, a call The Weekly Standard editor William Kristol has called “non-urgent, politically useful.”

But he apparently wasn’t curious about what was happening in Benghazi. He wasn’t too concerned either the next morning, when after the first murder of a US ambassador in 33 years he jetted off on a four-hour ride to a campaign event in Las Vegas. I don’t think you have to be a Republican partisan to consider that unseemly.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Obama’s odd response to the Benghazi attack and the efforts, surely White House-choreographed, to attribute it to a spontaneous response to an anti-Muslim video suggest that his first priority was winning re-election — and that Benghazi was an irritant that couldn’t be allowed to stand in the way.

The other disclosure in the testimony of Panetta and Dempsey was that they, Clinton and CIA Director David Petraeus all backed aid to the Syrian rebels and that the president decided against it.

Of course, that was his decision to make, and there are reasonable arguments against involvement. We could end up aiding the wrong rebels or get sucked into a quagmire.

We’ve seen in chaotic Libya and in the fighting in neighboring Mali and the hostage-taking in Algeria negative developments that have flowed from our “leading from behind” support of those seeking to overthrow Moammar Khadafy.

But there are also arguments for aiding the Syrian rebels if, as Obama stated months ago, you want to see the regime of Bashir Assad ousted from power in a country far more strategically located than Libya. And if you want to reduce the bloodshed going on now for more than a year.

Evidently those arguments weren’t persuasive to Obama. On Syria, he chose to lead from very far behind.

“This now looks increasingly like a historic mistake,” writes Walter Russell Mead in his invaluable American Interest blog, and not just because it helps the rebels aligned with Islamist terrorist groups.“Iran seems much less worried about what this administration might do to it,” Mead writes.“The mullahs seem to believe that, faced with a tough decision, the White House blinked.” And “both the Israelis and the Sunni Arab states have smelled the same weakness.”

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dave? Are you angry that I put a stop to your game sooner than you would have liked?
You didn't stop sh*t.

Is solar energy free or not.

Its a simple question. Even a dumbass like you should be able to answer it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 175,016
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min DEAR ABBY 7 29 97,569
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 22 min Jimkirk 132
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr raphael 3,839
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 1 hr LuckyGirlDidnt BARE Teeth 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 48,966
Chicago the murder capital of the U.S.? Let's g... 1 hr AlsoTheNegraMurderCapitol 2
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search