Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,581 - 789,600 of 1,098,848 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you are more proud being half white than Indian. Otherwise you would have said:
i'm only half Indian.
the other half is not black. White. so yeah, i'm a racist.
belief always follows the truth in your intent.
pride is an over rated emotion.

i direct you to the 8 years of GOP pride that sunk the economy.... "NO, NOTHING IS WRONG!'

so which is it for you? a conservative or a republican or a RINO?

poor conflicted whatever you are.:-(

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I think I gave you more credit than you truly deserve. What does knowledge have to do with wisdom? That question alone doesn't deserve an answer to a person who's teetering on the borderline of genius in crazy. Yet you claim to understand the constitution! Allow me to explain anyway genius. Knowledge = the knowing of something or somethings
Wisdom = the understanding or ability to understand the knowledge received.
It's obvious you lack in the area of wisdom & are just another constipated asshole = full of shit!
As for me bring christian, your wrong again as usual. I'm stuck as to what I said to make you believe any of the such. I said I believe in the Creator (God)! What did that have to do with christianity? Serves as an inclination into how far your mind stretches. I say God & you think christianity right off the bat as if the blonde hair & blue eye idol of christianity is real. Assumptions, you know the saying behind that! What else do you assume dumass?
Please provide text from the constitution you have difficulty understanding.

The Constitution was written so the average person can easily read and understand it. What don't you understand about the Constitution?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for."
and it's not our fault you guys suck at vetting(just look at the last 2 national elections. not discounting the 'rape' idiots).
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

... well?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
what did Obama say? oh yes, "you can keep your insurance if you like it."
LOL
What he didn't say?

Just don't count on having the jawbs that contributes to eat!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free. We just ignore it so we can dig coal, & drill for oil,which we pay for.
It may be expensive to get set up to retrieve it. But once the expenditures are made,the energy is free.
Just like the costs to retreive oil, gas & coal, infrastructure, etc cost money.
What f**k*ng planet do you live on? Obviously a planet where there is no maintenance costs.
You are so far removed from reality, it's a wonder you can find your computer every day to post your ignorant rants here.

Let me introduce to the way things work on this planet:

NOTHING IS FOR FREE.

You may need to write that down, right under MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES.

You have to be the most ignorant person here.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
The obvious fact about why Ronald Reagan became one of our greatest presidents:
Those of us who kew the 70s era, there is one thing that was very obvious to us then that is completely being ignored today. In that era, the entire population had been duped by the Democrats and the so-called “mainstream media” into believing the United States was evil, defeated, and was inclined to believe that justice would be served if bad things happened to the United States. Ronal Reagan being elected president allowed people to show pride in the United States again, something they had been indoctrinated to not do before Reagan became president. The Democrats and so-called "mainstream media" were actively indoctrinating the population to hate the United States.
That is the most important thing that happened when Ronald Reagan took office. The American people regained their pride, and as a result we accomplished all the amazing things of the 80s.
Greatest presidents:
Washington, Lincoln, Reagan, Jefferson,....
Is this another cry for help or is this a chapter from your manifesto, or both?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free, converting it to electricity is not.
And, maintaining that system will have a significant cost.
Then, the unions will drive the cost through the ceiling and the companies into bankruptcy, like they did to GM and a multitude of other companies.
Which reminds me...
Why do they call the football team in Pittsburg the "Steelers"?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
... well?
Perseveration in schizophrenia.
Crider A.
Source
Dept. of Psychology, Williams College, Williamstown, MA 01267, USA.
Abstract
Perseveration in schizophrenia may take a variety of forms, which can be conceptualized as varying manifestations of an underlying neurocognitive deficit. Comparative studies have demonstrated higher than normal levels of perseverative responding among schizophrenia patients on capacity-demanding tasks, including prompted discourse, reversal learning, and the generation of guessing sequences. There is little evidence that perseveration is associated with deficit signs of schizophrenia. However, perseveration appears to covary with both positive thought disorder and voluntary motor disturbance. Perseveration in schizophrenia thus appears to be a productive sign elicited by a failure to mobilize cognitive resources in situations requiring controlled information processing and the concomitant inhibition of activated but task-inappropriate responses. An information-processing model proposed by Shallice (1988) attributes perseveration to a failure of a higher level executive control system to modulate a lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation. This model suggests that perseveration is the consequence of a failure of frontal specification of striatal outputs during controlled processing, resulting in the continued reselection of previously activated outputs

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... well?
Because he has failed us.....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Scalia:‘It Will Have to Be Decided’ Whether Gov’t Can Regulate Some Types of Guns

As a constitutional originalist, Scalia said those determinations will have to be made “very carefully” looking within the context of 18th-century history.

“My starting point and probably my ending point will probably be what limitations are within the understood limitations that the society had at the time,” he said.“They had some limitations on the nature of arms that could be borne.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/29/ju...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
pride is an over rated emotion.
i direct you to the 8 years of GOP pride that sunk the economy.... "NO, NOTHING IS WRONG!'
so which is it for you? a conservative or a republican or a RINO?
poor conflicted whatever you are.:-(
Obviously you are more proud being half white than Indian. White is not what I do. It's who I am.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hecate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha! Behold! This is what happens when you give a pile of black (or white) sh!t access to an apologetics website and the ability to read (and comprehend) on the level of a not-too-bright third grader fresh off the farm.
I don't dialogue or "debate" the origins of the Universe or life (which are too entirely different areas of science anyway, except to gobs of stupidity like you) with idiots, Rastus, nor do I seek to educate you or those like you, even minimally. That's all over now. I'm quite happy to see you flounder around like the clueless blob of dingy protoplasm you most assuredly are.
It's funny to watch you get trashed by negative-IQ right wing scum, so why would I wish to help you up your game? Hahahahahahaha.
Lol! You helping me is putting the cart before the horse, literally! Your dumb enough to put your faith in science which changes like my underwear ,socks,& wife beaters! Lol! Only the truly ignorant would criticize anothers post only to not have his own ideology! I'm guessing you would know all about trash reporting from that trailer you call home equipt with mud puddle swimming pools & a mini zoo of wild rats, cats, & dogs! When you have something of substance to speak of, holla at me!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i researched Carson. extensively.
he despises those who aren't religious. thinks anyone who believes in evolution is an idiot.
though by those standards he'd make a great GOP VP.
So are you saying this man(who WORKED hard and studied hard and can actually read AND comprehend a book as big as a bible) whom has found some fault with those who realize Derwood was actually just first cousin marrying botonist, and find the resulting ape-pictographs of his years of studying plantology and birds on lizard inhabited islands, rather insulting (and even peonisTically narrow minded) to creation,(to those in the human race containing some actual intelligence anyway) would make a good VP, or at least a good addition to government healthcare panels?

Now you're actually THINKING then Sonic.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why do you care??? I thought you weren't a Republican. Now here you are weeding out Rinos.
If you don't support Republicans, why do you care?
Oh that's right. You aren't a Republican. Nope,. You just support them 100%.
You're an idiot. I didn't support the NAFTA agreement Bill Clinton signed into law.
I thought the Line Item Veto would destroy our representative form of government.
I thought getting rid of the Glass Steagall Act was lunacy.
I thought the Republicans were fools for negotiating with the Democrats and giving them no oversight of their subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that ultimately collapsed our economy.
I never thought we needed anything like The Patriot Act. The enemy is the enemy. Bomb the f**k out of them.
I can't tell the difference between the Democrats and Boehner, and neither can the Democrats.

by the way, you still haven't answered this question:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Whiney, envious of the Pediatric NEUROsurgeon say whaaaaa tuh?
Sorry, whiney-the man was motivational to listen to. FAR more so than any prior three SoU addresses. Even to far younger generations--something actually worthwhile, refreshingly inspirational for them to hear!!
Beats the hell out of all the whawhawhawhiney, we aint gotz fwee big skweens wit our welfare queen checks oh duh munf.
"Restoring the Working class BACK, to Working class America"!!
Cap, Curb BUDGET-balance and keep yo' life long welfare grubbing hands outa the working class pockets and live wif in yer own damn means!!!
TEA!
i passed on the doctor gig.

now i'm one of those hated liberal artist types. you know, making a pile of cash without breaking a sweat. those Bushies hate that shyte.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hecate wrote:
Rat-slinger turing in his beanie! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's all comin' down together in a great heap ...
Not to worry-a new leader for the faithful is already in the plannings!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you are more proud being half white than Indian. White is not what I do. It's who I am.
truthfully, i've been doing black for many years.

seemed a better fit.

i bet you can't even shoot a basketball. ya freakin' FWT.

just kidding. you know i love ya.:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i passed on the doctor gig.
now i'm one of those hated liberal artist types. you know, making a pile of cash without breaking a sweat. those Bushies hate that shyte.
If you're stealing from anyone else demoncRATically, and NOT working ethically for it-- may you busted for it.

Honest people LOVE to see that kind of chit!
TheAuditors

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. I didn't support the NAFTA agreement Bill Clinton signed into law.
I thought the Line Item Veto would destroy our representative form of government.
I thought getting rid of the Glass Steagall Act was lunacy.
I thought the Republicans were fools for negotiating with the Democrats and giving them no oversight of their subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that ultimately collapsed our economy.
I never thought we needed anything like The Patriot Act. The enemy is the enemy. Bomb the f**k out of them.
I can't tell the difference between the Democrats and Boehner, and neither can the Democrats.
by the way, you still haven't answered this question:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Let us know when they bust 'em all for all that robbingho'deetic type thieving!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dickhead. I read the timeline.
Maybe you should.
Well, tell us about it. Put that timeline here for us to see. Make sure you put in all caps where Obama's spontaneous demonstration against a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had a grand total of 17 hits worldwide before Obama invented his lie and blamed it for the attack happened.
We want to make sure we get all of those details.

Here's what it should look like:

Perhaps you are ignorant of what happened. It is obvious that the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi was the result of a sophisticated plan.
The Al Qaeda assault on the location where the American ambassador was seemed to be intended to kidnap the American ambassador, not kill him. Stevens died of smoke inhalation when Al Qaeda attempted to smoke him out of a room instead of blowing the doors off and lighting him up with their AKs.
There was another Al Qaeda team prepositioned for an ambush to repulse the Americans that would respond to the initial assault on the location where they were attempting to kidnap Stevens. When it was obvious there would not be an assault on the Al Qaeda team attempting to kidnap the American ambassador, the Al Qaeda team responsible for ambushing the American relief force repositioned and attacked the subject team they initially intended to ambush at the location the American security team never left because they received orders to not assist the American ambassador.
And the White House watched this on real-time video.
Which leads to many other questions.... like:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

Somewhere in there is Americans seeking permission to attack Al Qaeda and being told to stand down, and Americans asking "where the f**k is the Specter" knowing it was on station and should have been blowing away the Al Qaeda mortors they were lighting up, before Al Qaeda finally zeroed in on them and killed them.

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House hung the Americans out to dry and watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago