Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857860 Feb 11, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your therapist has provided you with some responses for when you are exposed. I'm good with that. At least it shows you're trying to combat your mental illness.
The rumors you hear about waxman are as true as the ones we hear about you.
carol

Orlando, FL

#857861 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Somtimes you have to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that your're wrong. It's not giving up. It's called growing up you moron.
Clearly you have no children since, if you had, they would have killed themselves so they would not have to endure further trite aphorisms. What you call, "growing up," I call "living death." To you it signifies a state of order attained after one learns his or her place in the grand machine and then, without complaint, occupies it. It is the art of becoming an ant when you were born a human.

The each of us is the power of creation is "God's" only gift to man and here you are, big as brass, making the case for tossing it out and embracing adulthood. Well, fuck you, pinhead. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Death is what you fear, what causes you to embrace the twin faiths of acquisition and belief, but Death makes fools of your fear. Cringe and whine all you want to, he's GOING to take your car keys away and there's not a goddam thing you can do about it.

There is no honor in being a maverick always in full sight of the pack. You're not a lone achiever, you're a drone, scared of dying. A drone trying to convince yourself that you've spent your pointless life in pursuit of something truly valuable and that you can be forgiven for having stepped on so many others to do so.

Idiot! you went to the movie over and over and over but you neglected to watch it, live it! It's your life, fool! You want to "grow up" as slowly as possible.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857863 Feb 11, 2013
This guy is awesome!

The lowlife Obama had nowhere to run at the prayer breakfast.
carol

Orlando, FL

#857865 Feb 11, 2013
Kali wrote:
All I know is that as soon as I wafted into the Bates, like a blast of sulfur, it shut down and has stayed that way for a couple of hours.
Now that's some heavy M-F'n MOJO!
People are so easily swayed these days, perhaps they came down with a case of the vapours?
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#857867 Feb 11, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Love my newest avatar Not Surprized, very moromic, says it all.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857869 Feb 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you have no children since, if you had, they would have killed themselves so they would not have to endure further trite aphorisms. What you call, "growing up," I call "living death." To you it signifies a state of order attained after one learns his or her place in the grand machine and then, without complaint, occupies it. It is the art of becoming an ant when you were born a human.
The each of us is the power of creation is "God's" only gift to man and here you are, big as brass, making the case for tossing it out and embracing adulthood. Well, fuck you, pinhead. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Death is what you fear, what causes you to embrace the twin faiths of acquisition and belief, but Death makes fools of your fear. Cringe and whine all you want to, he's GOING to take your car keys away and there's not a goddam thing you can do about it.
There is no honor in being a maverick always in full sight of the pack. You're not a lone achiever, you're a drone, scared of dying. A drone trying to convince yourself that you've spent your pointless life in pursuit of something truly valuable and that you can be forgiven for having stepped on so many others to do so.
Idiot! you went to the movie over and over and over but you neglected to watch it, live it! It's your life, fool! You want to "grow up" as slowly as possible.
95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep you that way. When you blame other people for the things that go wrong in your miserable life, remember this..... Things will continue to go wrong in your miserable life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#857870 Feb 11, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Found another disorder you and Shinningshitforbrains share, waxturd.
Emotional Dysregulation Disorder (EDD)
Characteristics & Traits:
Anger - People who suffer from personality disorders often feel a sense of unresolved anger and a heightened or exaggerated perception that they have been wronged, invalidated, neglected or abused.
Baiting - A provocative act used to solicit an angry, aggressive or emotional response from another individual.
Blaming - The practice of identifying a person or people responsible for creating a problem, rather than identifying ways of dealing with the problem.
Catastrophizing - The habit of automatically assuming a "worst case scenario" and inappropriately characterizing minor or moderate problems or issues as catastrophic events.
Circular Conversations - Arguments which go on almost endlessly, repeating the same patterns with no resolution.
Cognitive Dissonance - A psychological term for the discomfort that most people feel when they encounter information which contradicts their existing set of beliefs or values. Denial - Believing or imagining that some painful or traumatic circumstance, event or memory does not exist or did not happen.
Dissociation- Dissociation is a psychological term used to describe a mental departure from reality.
Engulfment - An unhealthy and overwhelming level of attention and dependency on a family member or partner, which comes from imagining or believing one exists only within the context of that relationship.
Entitlement - A "Sense of Entitlement" is an unrealistic, unmerited or inappropriate expectation of favorable living conditions and favorable treatment at the hands of others.
False Accusations - False accusations, distortion campaigns and smear campaigns are patterns of unwarranted or exaggerated criticisms which occur when a personality disordered individual tries to feel better about themselves by putting down someone else.
Hysteria - An excessive reaction to a threat, bad news or disappointment, which diverts attention away from the problem and towards the person who is having the reaction.
Identity Disturbance - A distorted or inconsistent self-view.
Panic Attacks - Short intense episodes of fear or anxiety, often accompanied by physical symptoms, such as hyperventilating, shaking, sweating and chills.
Pathological Lying - Persistent deception by an individual to serve their own interests and needs with little or no regard to the needs and concerns of others. A pathological liar is a person who habitually lies to serve their own needs.
Selective Memory and Selective Amnesia - The use of memory, or a lack of memory, which is selective to the point of reinforcing a bias, belief or desired outcome.
Situational Ethics - A philosophy which promotes the idea that, when dealing with a crisis, the end justifies the means and that a rigid interpretation of rules and laws can be temporarily set aside if a greater good or lesser evil is served by doing so.
A well-wishing relative gave you a Christmas Gift - a compilation of behavioral disorders. They were hoping you would take the hint but, alas, you've become infatuated with definitions that match your psychotic world-view and so you run with them like a child to a parent looking for their approval.

I give you my approval.

Now grab your Jug, Shotgun and Bloodhound. That front porch misses you terribly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#857871 Feb 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
This guy is awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UA9D8Wx31LsXX
Run? I'm surprised he was able to stay awake. Jeff Sessions and Homer Simpson all at the same breakfast. Prayer is the pursuit of fools. It is the sometimes audible expression of fear and doubt. the man who spoke was a pantywaist. Is there some doubt? Sessions, another southern pantywaist, is there any doubt? You're a pantywaist, Roy. I know it, you know it, we all know it. You are mesmerized by the words of pantywaists, drawn to them like a moth to a flame. Roy the pantywaist. Happy prayers, cowboy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857873 Feb 11, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh/Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>
Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Nostrilis Waxman 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
Nostrilis Waxman 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T50ESI ... p1644
You are a moron. You are just upset because your imaginary friend is mad and won't talk to you?? You are a very special kind of idiot aren't you? You don't know where you are going, but we can tell you are on the way. You retards who wish to sing...always find a worthless song.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#857874 Feb 11, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refer to post#857733 regarding your perseveration schizophrenia. I'm pretty sure the author of the study would be happy if you contacted him and you gave him your permission to use your picture with his paper.
OMG. You went back to find some post from me. Well, you should have posted it. How about you go back and find it, then tell us what the f**k you're talking about.

Here's my post, for your reference:

You're an idiot. I didn't support the NAFTA agreement Bill Clinton signed into law.
I thought the Line Item Veto would destroy our representative form of government.
I thought getting rid of the Glass Steagall Act was lunacy.
I thought the Republicans were fools for negotiating with the Democrats and giving them no oversight of their subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that ultimately collapsed our economy.
I never thought we needed anything like The Patriot Act. The enemy is the enemy. Bomb the f**k out of them.
I can't tell the difference between the Democrats and Boehner, and neither can the Democrats.
by the way, you still haven't answered this question:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#857875 Feb 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
The two disclosures last Thursday came at a time when other presidential actions sent a similar message. One was the withdrawal of one of the two aircraft carriers scheduled to patrol the Persian Gulf.
The other was the ongoing nomination as defense secretary of ex-Sen. Chuck Hagel, a longtime opponent not only of military action but also of economic sanctions against Iran.
The Hagel nomination was baffling. Most incoming secretaries of defense in the last 40 years have had extensive experience in the Pentagon, at the White House or on the congressional armed-services committees.
Hagel has none of these. And, as he admitted at the end of a confirmation hearing where he misstated administration policy,“There are a lot of things I don’t know about.”
“A decade of war is ending,” Obama declared in his second inaugural. His response to Benghazi, his decision on Syria and his nomination of Hagel suggest he thinks he can draw down our forces and avoid military conflict.
But weakness is provocative, and retreat invites attack. Threats abound — Iran, North Korea, China versus Japan. Obama’s moves may end up making war more likely, not less.
Read more: O’s real foreign-policy priorities - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...
The Boy Messiah's vision for America is one of withdrawal, moral poverty and irrelevance. The base, ignoble voters of the last two elections helped his cause.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857876 Feb 11, 2013
New personal best for waxturd! He has four different sockpuppets going on the same page:
No Surprize
Shakalaka (you're not fooling anyone with this phony lefty)
Waxturd
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Still room to squeeze in one more psycho.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#857877 Feb 11, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
Other free stuff:
Puppies
Love
Prayer/meditation
Air
Water
Sunlight
Pretty women - there can be hidden costs here be forewarned. If, however, you have a Labrador puppy you can expect at least half of them free.
Sentience
Grace
Beauty
Happiness
Laughter
The list is pretty much endless, DB. There's some others which are free to you but not me - your alter-ego.
Bitterness
Hatred
Rage
Fear
Regret
Self-loathing
Greed
Fear
More fear
Competition
Possessiveness
Jealousy
See? Those are all free for the taking as well. I feel sorry for you DB. I recognize your life has been a terrible struggle and that now you even think of "the wife" as something you own, but there's a whole nuther world you missed someplace. I mean other than the one you're trying to wreck. I put it all down to your having had a passive alcoholic mother and an angry aggressive alcoholic dad. Just a guess, how'd I do?
Don't feed a pupppy and see how long that puppy will be there.

Love. LOL... get real.

Prayer/Meditation is not something you receive. It is something you give. And, time is money... if you support yourself, that is. If you're a moocher, then time is free to you.

Air. Try living next to a paper mill.

Water. Tell everyone living in Las Vegas (potable) water is free.

Sunlight. I'm thinking the residents of Minnesota would spend a bundle for soem sinlight this time of year.

I'm going to skip the pretty woman. Beauty is only skin deep.

The rest of you rlist reads more like a wish list than anything else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#857878 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep you that way. When you blame other people for the things that go wrong in your miserable life, remember this..... Things will continue to go wrong in your miserable life.
Holy crap! How do you expect me to remember all the crap you write, give it up. You're statisitics are bogus, smart people, however you define it, vote Democratic. It's just the way it is.

Secondly, I'm not blaming you for anything except for your pathological need to own shit and reproduce. If you could tone those two activities down a bit I doubt you'd ever hear from me again. But you can't help yourselves, you see something nice you "have to have it!" Your pecker gets hard you've got to give birth to yet another beautiful child. Well, here's the thing: if I want to go fishing in a river you own and you try and stop me I'll kill you dead and your entire family too. No discussion, no argument, no stress. Just a dead landowner and a cheap house in flames with all the stuff you "simply HAD to have!" So I'll say it one more time: you see me coming you go somewhere else for the day. I promise I won't take any of your stuff. You got nuthin' I want anyways.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#857879 Feb 11, 2013
Rund Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they will. Think about what these idiot fools are doing to our kids. They have no shame.
No thinking necessary. I see the results of every day.
Obama = epic fail.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#857880 Feb 11, 2013
There are TOO MANY PEOPLE! It needs to STOP now. RIGHT NOW, IT NEEDS TO STOP. No... more... growth. This is not a suggestion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#857881 Feb 11, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/subprime....
San José State University
Department of Economics
The Nature and the Origin
of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
excerpt:
"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote. Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate mortgages knowing full well that an upturn in the interest rates could easily throw the borrower into insolvency. For example, when the interest rate is 6 percent the mortgage payment for a 30-year $200,000 mortgage is $1199 per month. If the interest rate goes up to 7 percent the mortgage payment would increase by $131 per month, an 11 percent increase. For many of the subprime borrowers living on the edge of insolvency this would be enough to push them over the edge. The guilt for the subprime mortgage financial crisis lies both with the lenders who knowingly put borrowers into booby trapped mortgages and the management of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for making a market for such booby trapped mortgages thus giving the lenders the incentive for writing them. "
Read it, dummy.
ImaginaryDave possesses the basic fundamentals of reading skills. He can read Stop, Yield and Pedestrian Crosswalk signs, for example. But he is completely lacking in comprehension skills.

...so runs Stop Signs, Yield Signs and has rolled many pedestrians across his vehicle hood. He has learned to accelerate hard afterwards.

This all typifies his TOPIX life, too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#857883 Feb 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
This guy is awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UA9D8Wx31LsXX
Did you see the looks on Obama's face during the speech? Priceless. Guilty as a rat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#857884 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the sunshine has no heat in MN?
I'm thinking that standing outside in overcast conditions might feel a tad colder than standing in the sunshine.
Heat is always a positive entity, being above absolute zero. Yes, it is above absolute zero in Minnesota during winter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#857885 Feb 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is a residential solar system? Please be specific.
A Residential Solar System is where a Mercury is parked out front, Venus is in bed with Mars while Uranus is at the back door with Pluto barking in the back yard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 53 min _Zoey_ 7,785
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 55 min _Zoey_ 324
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,737
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Obama Sux 49,875
Abby 9-20 1 hr Mister Tonka 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,499
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 623
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••