Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#857934 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The average price of a residential solar system in the U.S. is about $20,000.
Flickn insanity. Geez.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#857935 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not to worry. they don't get to interpret the Constitution. only the Court does.
whatever they have to say about following the document to the letter is pure BS. the Court has already blown up the whole gun debate by declaring there are 'dangerous and unusual' weapons in the cause of defending handguns.
and that's not the only thing they don't want to acknowledge.
Roe v Wade.
"sonic"
We all know you will be thrilled if the Supreme Court declares handguns illegal. You want only the scum bags to be able to possess them.
We all know you are thrilled the Supreme Court ruled that abortion/murder is legal with few exceptions. A grate tool to cover for folks who make poor choices.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#857936 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when you put panels on your roof, you get a bill for the solar energy that these panels converts to electricity?
You right whiners are so pathetic you can't even admit the sun rains down free solar energy.
Don;t ferget to ax fer the (patheTIC) 15 percent (IN) efficiency rating either DUHmbo lol.

Spokane, WA

#857937 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The court called it racist. Why are you defending racism?? Oh that's right, you're a Tea Party racist POS.
I understand your position. You favored the voter photo ID. It wasn't that the vast majority of those who didn't have a photo ID were poor people & disproportionally black, was it? But you, being a racist f*ck, didn't care & you f*cked people out of their vote. It must because you believe in the Constitution...as long as it suits your racist agenda yet when it comes to black people buying homes & voting, you crumble it up & piss on it.
Typical Tea Bagger.
"real dumb"
Why are you against voter registration? You are in favor of letting anyone who can make it to the polls vote? Have a question for you, If they can make it to the olling olaces why can they not make to the registration places?
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#857938 Feb 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Chu said today that the U.S. is on course to meet Obama’s goal of doubling manufacturing capacity for renewable energy by 2012. Obama has failed to win passage in Congress of legislation to create a cap-and-trade system limiting carbon emissions or to establish national standards for the use of renewable energy.
Thomas Pyle, president of the Institute for Energy Research, a free-market analysis group in Washington, said the rooftop panels will underscore hostility by Obama toward fossil fuels such as coal.
‘Ineffective, Expensive’
Solar energy is “ineffective, expensive and unreliable and will continue to be in our lifetimes and probably our children’s lifetimes and beyond,” Pyle said in an interview.
Chipman, K. Solar Panels on White House Roof, Removed by Reagan, to Return Under Obama. Bloomberg. Web. 11/5/2010/
anf from elsewhere via the web-
"Solar generated power is unreliable, the batteries pose a vary real bio hazard, batteries can explode at any given time, Solar systems are expensive to maintain.
The many costs associated with solar power out weight any realized benefit."
Dupey DuhAVey
Solar Energy is free in the same sense that oil is free where all you have to do is bring it to the surface.

Children like ImaginaryDave need to grow up into adulthood.
TEAPartyPersepec tives

Manchester, KY

#857939 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a sun & several planets orbiting in his back yard.
One o' fo' Duhmbo-

..."Solyndra, the now-defunct solar company that received $535 million in guaranteed federal loans, reported producing about 12.5 million pounds of hazardous waste, much of it carcinogenic cadmium-contaminated water, which was sent to waste facilities from 2007 through mid-2011."...
Dearon, J. AP. Web. 2/10/2013

Spokane, WA

#857940 Feb 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, only fools like you would believe such nonsense. You rightwingers are so easily played that it's not even funny
"silly"
You are in favor of president nobama's drone strikes which may kill American's. Have to admit, I am to. You are against enhanced questioning of any who may be planning harm to America. In your mind killing is okay but torture is not?
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#857941 Feb 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Don;t ferget to ax fer the (patheTIC) 15 percent (IN) efficiency rating either DUHmbo lol.
$20,000 investment and the ROI takes 20 years, too. In the interim, maintenance costs will kill you with defective panels, leaks, hail damage, Panel EOL, storage battery replacements, DC-to-AC converter replacement, etc.

But, hey!, like the children's choir sings: "It's All Free!"

If ImaginaryDave wants free sunshine, he should drop his pants, bend over and crack a smile to ol' Sol.

Lapeer, MI

#857942 Feb 11, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I wonder when he finds time to run his "business".
I think he calls it "Bidniss". "Mine yur ohn bidniss, dohn ax me no quesjuns", he says.

Spokane, WA

#857943 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
"real dumb"
You accused the poster of lying. Please offer some proof the poster is lying. Oh, you can not? Just some more BS on your part?
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#857944 Feb 11, 2013
The next Pope?

Barrack H. Obama. He's already won a Nobel Peace prize and is hailed as the Boy Messiah who kills children with Drone strikes and then calls for Gun Control to save the children.

He's the perfect replacement as the the Vatican's Spiritual Hypocrite.

Spokane, WA

#857945 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is soooooooo much different that getting intel that a car load of terrorist are driving at a particular location & blowing it up with missiles from a helicopter.
"real dumb"
You are dumb. All intel is correct? No problem. Just a few dead folks.
"real dumb" why are you so stoopid?
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#857946 Feb 11, 2013
The Boy Messiah is driving new fashion trends!

Notice how one must peruse foriegn news sources to gather information on one's own country.

F U American Liberal Media.

Lapeer, MI

#857947 Feb 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Boy Messiah is driving new fashion trends!
Notice how one must peruse foriegn news sources to gather information on one's own country.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hY5-j7MjecUXX
F U American Liberal Media.
But if the Boy Messiah DOES take the Pope's Chair, will he still have time for Skeet-Shooting Stop Signs?

American Liberal Media has gone Hollywood - Whole Hog.

Spokane, WA

#857948 Feb 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
"silly"
You and "Galt" can hardly wait until Donner shoots/kills someone else, than you can piss and moan about how uneffective they are.
Hypocrites.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#857949 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The average price of a residential solar system in the U.S. is about $20,000.
And yet keep in mind that it can be much, much higher if not for the Boy Messiah and his sidekick Steven Chu promoting subsidies for Renewable Energy. So a Solar Panel that costs the consumer $500 might actually cost $800 but Boy Messiah buddies like Solyndra pocketed that extra $300 they took from the taxpayers - you and me - and told us that Solar Energy is competitive with traditional Energy sources.

Solar is a shell game promoted by the Messiah riding the Donkey into town. So is Wind, Geothermal, Tidal and Gerbils running generators from a Squirrel Cage.

Hey! ImaginaryDave! Can you fit into a Squirrel Cage?

Send us pics, OK?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857951 Feb 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet keep in mind that it can be much, much higher if not for the Boy Messiah and his sidekick Steven Chu promoting subsidies for Renewable Energy. So a Solar Panel that costs the consumer $500 might actually cost $800 but Boy Messiah buddies like Solyndra pocketed that extra $300 they took from the taxpayers - you and me - and told us that Solar Energy is competitive with traditional Energy sources.
Solar is a shell game promoted by the Messiah riding the Donkey into town. So is Wind, Geothermal, Tidal and Gerbils running generators from a Squirrel Cage.
Hey! ImaginaryDave! Can you fit into a Squirrel Cage?
Send us pics, OK?
One crazy rant after another and you really don't think you're mentally ill?
Wake up Shinningshitforbrains, you need help.

Lapeer, MI

#857952 Feb 11, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
One crazy rant after another and you really don't think you're mentally ill?
Wake up Shinningshitforbrains, you need help.
One Dementia Patient's Rant is a Good Man's Genius Oration.

Go play with your damaged toys, would ya?

...and take that silly Celery Stick out of your ear. Yer gettin' kinky in your old age.

Lapeer, MI

#857953 Feb 11, 2013
Would anyone here happen to remember Fahrenheit 451? The main character's wife is nothing more than an airhead TV Screen Addict who is thrilled when the game show host picks her to answer a question about proper placement of Table Service. She got the answer correct and she nearly went through the ceiling squealing in delight because of her 15 minutes of fame before billions of other TV viewers . He was bored to the bone.

We are fast entering the Fahrenheit 451 era. The Emmys, Golden Globe, Oscars, CMA and a long list of other giddy Media Love Fests keep us all away and anesthetized from viewing foreign dead children killed by Predator Drones while the POTUS lectures America about the need for Gun Control.

Do it for the children, he says.

Staged Wardrobe Failures are on par with traffic fatalities now. We need a Department of Wardrobe Failure inside this present administration to keep track of and avoid this American calamity.

Hey! OldRaider! How many Wardrobe Failures have you had inside the Nursing Home?

They make you wear a Cafeteria Tray down the back of your trapdoor long johns now, don't they?

That Cafeteria Tray will be bolted to your Headstone, Dood, in remembrance of what you had to offer this world on a tray.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857954 Feb 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Temecula is in Riverside County pal and gas is widely available for less than $4 pg ul reg. What's your sudden love affair with LA and the LA Times?
I'm going to quit reading your silly lies for awhile Galt.
Price of gasoline here is about $4.05.

The high price is because leftwing environmentalists have blocked refinery construction in California for at least thirty years, creating a chronic shortage of supply whenever any refinery requires maintenance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 15 min Wish 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Lesser of Two Evils 49,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min L Morales 71,264
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 58 min Roxie Darling 1,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,146
laptop online shopping singapore 1 hr Tan 1
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 968
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News