Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,478)

Showing posts 789,541 - 789,560 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tools who will be discarded when they are no longer useful.
That's exactly what I say right wing extremist do when they invoke God... then discard Him when He isn't needed anymore.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The leftists, like Diane Feinstein, want to strip guns from the general public, but allow cops and RETIRED COPS to keep assault weapons.
Perhaps some "high-ranking government official" in a future administration will mark this worthless traitor for one of Obama's drones.
Diane Feinstein is one of those Leftist that came of age during the 1960's with the New Left too which are the Leninist which I dont trust and Sen. Joe Donnelly(IN-D) knows that he better oppose any assault weapons ban because the majority of Conservative Democrats here in Indiana have no use for any talk of any ban besides when they say Indiana is Conservative it is because it refuses & fight change like daylight savings time and Joe Donnelly know if he wishes to get re-elected he knows he better vote against anything that Dianne Fienstein proposes or sponsers but here in Indiana a background check was always required which the Brady law never affected Indiana since background check was required anyways.

Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly opposing assault weapons ban

http://www.courier-journal.com/viewart/201301...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>this is good example for the extreme left that wants to ban guns from Society & the Law Abiding Citizens and why Law Abiding Citizens need to be armed to protect themselves against police when the go rogue and is just more justification of why the police should not be the only members of society with the guns.
Huge Search for Ex-Officer in 3 California Killings
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/08/us/former-l...
yea yea...same old shyt being talked out. fight the police? are you serious? you wussies are too damn scared and a bunch of cowards to boot.
oh by the way......you ppl. will not have enough fire power to talk down thousands of DRONES aimed at your azzes.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supported the al Qaeda efforts to overthrow Qaddafi, who presented no current threat to the U.S.
Similarly, Obama now supports Hezbollah, an al Qaeda affiliate, in their efforts to exterminate the Jews.
A "high-ranking government official" in the next Administration may well decide that Obama merits a drone.
you merit a drone
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
80% of Obama followers are ignorant the other 20% keep them that way.
including your mama........stupid Mothrafudder
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But a surrogate can in a phony move to trash the Constitution.
Hillary will never see the bus that runs her over, same as in 2008.
heres the line up for 2016 in both parties:
Hillary Clinton & Julian Castro for the Dems.
Jeb Bush & Marco Rubio for the teaSTRUGGLICANS.
and the winner is....drum roll please...boom boom boom.
HILLARY CLINTON____PRESIDENT
JULIAN CASTRO_____VICE PRESIDENT
it was a hell of uh landslide.....broke all records.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
80% of Obama followers are ignorant the other 20% keep them that way.
More like 95%/5%.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Ture, Obama did support the Efforts to Overthrow Qaddafi too , and McCain and Lieberman said that the U.S. should do more to help Libyans fighting to overthrow Qaddafi.
McCain, Lieberman: U.S. should arm Libyan rebels
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-20036923....
Obama, McCain, and Lieberman were all fools to mire the U.S. in the Libyan debacle.

If you're waiting for me to defend McCain (or Lieberman), don't hold your breath.

And if those fools are your only defense for Obama, lotsa luck.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what I say right wing extremist do when they invoke God... then discard Him when He isn't needed anymore.
Galt never invokes God.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Diane Feinstein is one of those Leftist that came of age during the 1960's with the New Left too which are the Leninist which I dont trust and Sen. Joe Donnelly(IN-D) knows that he better oppose any assault weapons ban because the majority of Conservative Democrats here in Indiana have no use for any talk of any ban besides when they say Indiana is Conservative it is because it refuses & fight change like daylight savings time and Joe Donnelly know if he wishes to get re-elected he knows he better vote against anything that Dianne Fienstein proposes or sponsers but here in Indiana a background check was always required which the Brady law never affected Indiana since background check was required anyways.
Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly opposing assault weapons ban
http://www.courier-journal.com/viewart/201301...
So, why then is Obama beating a dead horse instead of addressing the rotten economy?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
yea yea...same old shyt being talked out. fight the police? are you serious? you wussies are too damn scared and a bunch of cowards to boot.
oh by the way......you ppl. will not have enough fire power to talk down thousands of DRONES aimed at your azzes.
We all understand that Obama intends to declare war on American citizens who oppose him.

But your drones are controlled by the military, not by a bunch of phairies in the White House. And the drones may end up aimed at you people.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
heres the line up for 2016 in both parties:
Hillary Clinton & Julian Castro for the Dems.
Jeb Bush & Marco Rubio for the teaSTRUGGLICANS.
Is "Julian Castro" a rapper or a gangbanger?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, McCain, and Lieberman were all fools to mire the U.S. in the Libyan debacle.
If you're waiting for me to defend McCain (or Lieberman), don't hold your breath.
And if those fools are your only defense for Obama, lotsa luck.
I know they are modern Liberals.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>

Which one is the homosexual?

Democrats need one on the ticket.

More likely ticket is Cory Booker and Tammy Baldwin.

Touches all the bases except Hispanic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why then is Obama beating a dead horse instead of addressing the rotten economy?
I agree Obama is beating a dead horse but it is to take the public's attention off of the Economy and cause people focus on the gun right issues in Washington instead which is working to his benefit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know they are modern Liberals.
None of them are liberals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We all understand that Obama intends to declare war on American citizens who oppose him.
But your drones are controlled by the military, not by a bunch of phairies in the White House. And the drones may end up aimed at you people.
especially after what the Modern Liberals did to Dianne Fienstien today in the senate confirmation hearings.

Protesters disrupt confirmation hearing for CIA nominee John Brennan

http://washingtonexaminer.com/protesters-disr...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like a Stalinist besides I dont put all my faith in the police or trust a police state, just look at the Former Los Angeles Police Officer being Sought in those Shootings and in Dianne Feinstein & Barbara Boxer state of California.

Huge Search for Ex-Officer in 3 California Killings

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/08/us/former-l... ;

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them are liberals.
McCain and Lieberman sure are just look at the issues they support.

The Closet McCain

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

The Last Liberal: The Legacy of Joe Lieberman

http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/article/la...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Obama is beating a dead horse but it is to take the public's attention off of the Economy and cause people focus on the gun right issues in Washington instead which is working to his benefit.
So, the role of the President is to distract the attention of the public from important issues to focus on the trivial. Wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 789,541 - 789,560 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]