Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,476)

Showing posts 789,501 - 789,520 of1,078,840
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The wife and I? You don't have a vote in this, ya moran. Lindsey Graham is an idiot.
howdy kkk hunt...the pedophile party of democrats must be desperate..have you seen the headline of the guy trying to blow up a bank and blame it on the tea party?
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, only fools like you would believe such nonsense. You rightwingers are so easily played that it's not even funny
how's your buddy menedez (a pedophile) doing? how long till he steps down, eh kkk hunt?
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Looky everyone...the party of pedophiles is so threatened that they stage false flag operations...

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are ignorant of what happened. It is obvious that the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi was the result of a sophisticated plan.
The Al Qaeda assault on the location where the American ambassador was seemed to be intended to kidnap the American ambassador, not kill him. Stevens died of smoke inhalation when Al Qaeda attempted to smoke him out of a room instead of blowing the doors off and lighting him up with their AKs.
There was another Al Qaeda team prepositioned for an ambush to repulse the Americans that would respond to the initial assault on the location where they were attempting to kidnap Stevens. When it was obvious there would not be an assault on the Al Qaeda team attempting to kidnap the American ambassador, the Al Qaeda team responsible for ambushing the American relief force repositioned and attacked the subject team they initially intended to ambush at the location the American security team never left because they received orders to not assist the American ambassador.
And the White House watched this on real-time video.
Which leads to many other questions.... like:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Look dickhead. I read the timeline.

Maybe you should.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free. We just ignore it so we can dig coal, & drill for oil,which we pay for.
It may be expensive to get set up to retrieve it. But once the expenditures are made,the energy is free.
Just like the costs to retreive oil, gas & coal, infrastructure, etc cost money.
The energy is not free, because capital costs must be amortized and maintenance costs are high.

Are you really the owner of a business?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
We told you So…The latest report release today by IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family, Unions that supported Obamacare now Scrambling to deal with increase cost, reduce benefits , California lacks doctors to meet demand of Obamacare, Nurse practitioners to fill void!!
What’s happening in California is coming to your State…Thanks Pelosi, Reid, Obama!!
Liar
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gretchen Carlson does a morning news and feature show and is hardly "right wing media", or very political at all.
ok. FOX.....

"We have American citizens that have tried to kill Americans, and I think when they do that, they give up some of their rights," House Armed Services Committee Chairman Buck McKeon, R-Calif., told Fox News on Sunday about the United States' drone-strike policy.

Read more: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2013/02/10/...

so not only was on that on the tube, FOX also felt the need to post it.

tells me all i need to know.
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LOL the alleged cop killer, racist is an Obama and Piers Morgan supporter...Lily and pedophile dem silent

http://www.1800politics.com/rogue-cop-christo...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free, converting it to electricity is not.
Good point.
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> But you voted for Obama...twice... Bwhahahahahahahaha...
i am a union pedophile
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Black folks like you who trash any black man who tries to escape the plantation have zero credibility.
again, i'm not black.

are you white?
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

The party of gheys, pedophiles, union thugs, mexicans and all the other deranged retards is so threatened by the tea party that they actually team up with the taliban and try to stage a false flag op to blame on the tea party

who's gonna volunteer to step in front of my ar so we can rid the world of your pedophilia and tyranny
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They would consider location & look at the group as a whole. Too many fat employees would raise their rates.
Why do you think some companies offer incentives for employees to get healthier.
If those young people have chronic illnesses, insurance companies will either opt not to insure or charge more.
Insurance companies have no data on the weight of the insured individuals in a group.
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dickhead. I read the timeline.
Maybe you should.
real dave, can i tonuge ur ballz?

i am a union pedophile

i love sucking on knee grow ballz and molesting children

tee hee
lily

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

i an a knee grow loving kkk hunt

my knee grow husband defends pedophiles

tee hee
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Coal, oil and gas are free. Developing and Converting it to energy is not.
Coal, oil, and gas are not free. Just try to ask a property owner to give away the mineral rights to his property.
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

tee hee i know lily is reading my comments

she is the judgeit king

i know where she lives

tee hee

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon? Are you trying to start a fight? We're the Tea Party Eman, we've got to stick together now more than ever. Say you're sorry.
Wasn't me. The real Eman is registered.
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

i am the head pedophile and child molester around these parts

fetch boy is my ghey lover and he's a chimp knee grow

we love the cop killer out in la

i need some ballz to tongue

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The energy is not free, because capital costs must be amortized and maintenance costs are high.
Are you really the owner of a business?
Dave is playing word games.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 789,501 - 789,520 of1,078,840
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-22 9 min Julie 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Terry rigsby 48,850
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search