Holy crap! How do you expect me to remember all the crap you write, give it up. You're statisitics are bogus, smart people, however you define it, vote Democratic. It's just the way it is.<quoted text>95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep you that way. When you blame other people for the things that go wrong in your miserable life, remember this..... Things will continue to go wrong in your miserable life.
Secondly, I'm not blaming you for anything except for your pathological need to own shit and reproduce. If you could tone those two activities down a bit I doubt you'd ever hear from me again. But you can't help yourselves, you see something nice you "have to have it!" Your pecker gets hard you've got to give birth to yet another beautiful child. Well, here's the thing: if I want to go fishing in a river you own and you try and stop me I'll kill you dead and your entire family too. No discussion, no argument, no stress. Just a dead landowner and a cheap house in flames with all the stuff you "simply HAD to have!" So I'll say it one more time: you see me coming you go somewhere else for the day. I promise I won't take any of your stuff. You got nuthin' I want anyways.