Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#857843 Feb 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is a residential solar system? Please be specific.
Well, here in Orlando it's when Uncle Jilly gets really drunk and his shotgun falls off the bed and goes off blowin' a hole in the ceilin' an' then you go up there an' tape some clear plastic over it.
carol

Orlando, FL

#857845 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Building codes, structure requirements and permits for solar panels are different for residential than commercial.. You and Realtime need to go hunting and and hunt each other.
No they're not. Collateral load is collateral load. Electrical load is electrical load. Weight is weight. Solar panels weigh essentially nothing. They're not even really a legitimate load. One man can pick one up and handle it with ease.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857846 Feb 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No they're not. Collateral load is collateral load. Electrical load is electrical load. Weight is weight. Solar panels weigh essentially nothing. They're not even really a legitimate load. One man can pick one up and handle it with ease.
Belief follows yours intention. Your creativity is your lack of intelligence having fun.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857847 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When you truly love someone like waxman, you don't judge them by their past. You leave it there. Just be happy your future belongs to him...
Will any one of the twelve people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please explain why?
Or waxturd, will you admit you are a narcissistic self-gratifying psychotic piece of shit that awards himself judge-its to validate his pathetic existence?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857848 Feb 11, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Will any one of the twelve people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please explain why?
Or waxturd, will you admit you are a narcissistic self-gratifying psychotic piece of shit that awards himself judge-its to validate his pathetic existence?
If it takes you more than an hour to get ready OldRaider, then you may not be as cute as you think. You growing old is inevitable, growing up was optional.
Rund Paul

Windsor, CT

#857849 Feb 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They would steal the food right off my fork if I let them.
Yes they will. Think about what these idiot fools are doing to our kids. They have no shame.
carol

Orlando, FL

#857850 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Belief follows yours intention. Your creativity is your lack of intelligence having fun.
What? I mean, what? Do you people all go to the same G-rated movies together in some hospital of the damned? Creativity IS intelligence, moron, they're not mutually exclusive. Belief follows intention??? Who the fuck cares? See: creativity above.

Intelligence does not spring from one's will. Intentionality is all well and good but without creativity you are just copying; merely surviving dumbly. "Belief" is a chimera, all who "believe" are simply scared of not knowing. Those of us who are truly creative, create. Those of us who are drones climb into our cars or onto our motorcycles in the hope that someone will notice the rewards of intentionality and striving.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857852 Feb 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I mean, what? Do you people all go to the same G-rated movies together in some hospital of the damned? Creativity IS intelligence, moron, they're not mutually exclusive. Belief follows intention??? Who the fuck cares? See: creativity above.
Intelligence does not spring from one's will. Intentionality is all well and good but without creativity you are just copying; merely surviving dumbly. "Belief" is a chimera, all who "believe" are simply scared of not knowing. Those of us who are truly creative, create. Those of us who are drones climb into our cars or onto our motorcycles in the hope that someone will notice the rewards of intentionality and striving.
Somtimes you have to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that your're wrong. It's not giving up. It's called growing up you moron.
carol

Orlando, FL

#857853 Feb 11, 2013
The coolest thing about wasting hours on Topix with the dregs of social nihilism is that you begin to realize how pointless it all is. This guy over here is talking about his car like it means something to the universe. That guy over there is doing the same thing about his motorcycles. The other guy over there is all about dinosaur eggs and protecting his pile. It's just too perfect. Here you can witness the drones protesting the drones. Where else could you see that day after day, hour after hour, minute after beguiling minute?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857856 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it takes you more than an hour to get ready OldRaider, then you may not be as cute as you think. You growing old is inevitable, growing up was optional.
I see your therapist has provided you with some responses for when you are exposed. I'm good with that. At least it shows you're trying to combat your mental illness.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#857859 Feb 11, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Black Obama Lover LA Cop killer is a Liberal!!!!
Of course!!!
Los Angeles Fox affiliate KTTV-TV published a portion of accused cop killer Christopher Dorner’s writing that left out his political views. Other local news outlets including KTLA-TVand KFI AM 640 did the same. Why were parts of this important document removed? Get the story HERE.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/07/fi...
Who really cares what happens to the LAPD? They deserve any bullets that find their sorry asses. Take one for my brother Rodney King.:)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857860 Feb 11, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your therapist has provided you with some responses for when you are exposed. I'm good with that. At least it shows you're trying to combat your mental illness.
The rumors you hear about waxman are as true as the ones we hear about you.
carol

Orlando, FL

#857861 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Somtimes you have to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that your're wrong. It's not giving up. It's called growing up you moron.
Clearly you have no children since, if you had, they would have killed themselves so they would not have to endure further trite aphorisms. What you call, "growing up," I call "living death." To you it signifies a state of order attained after one learns his or her place in the grand machine and then, without complaint, occupies it. It is the art of becoming an ant when you were born a human.

The each of us is the power of creation is "God's" only gift to man and here you are, big as brass, making the case for tossing it out and embracing adulthood. Well, fuck you, pinhead. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Death is what you fear, what causes you to embrace the twin faiths of acquisition and belief, but Death makes fools of your fear. Cringe and whine all you want to, he's GOING to take your car keys away and there's not a goddam thing you can do about it.

There is no honor in being a maverick always in full sight of the pack. You're not a lone achiever, you're a drone, scared of dying. A drone trying to convince yourself that you've spent your pointless life in pursuit of something truly valuable and that you can be forgiven for having stepped on so many others to do so.

Idiot! you went to the movie over and over and over but you neglected to watch it, live it! It's your life, fool! You want to "grow up" as slowly as possible.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857863 Feb 11, 2013
This guy is awesome!

The lowlife Obama had nowhere to run at the prayer breakfast.
carol

Orlando, FL

#857865 Feb 11, 2013
Kali wrote:
All I know is that as soon as I wafted into the Bates, like a blast of sulfur, it shut down and has stayed that way for a couple of hours.
Now that's some heavy M-F'n MOJO!
People are so easily swayed these days, perhaps they came down with a case of the vapours?
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#857867 Feb 11, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Love my newest avatar Not Surprized, very moromic, says it all.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857869 Feb 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you have no children since, if you had, they would have killed themselves so they would not have to endure further trite aphorisms. What you call, "growing up," I call "living death." To you it signifies a state of order attained after one learns his or her place in the grand machine and then, without complaint, occupies it. It is the art of becoming an ant when you were born a human.
The each of us is the power of creation is "God's" only gift to man and here you are, big as brass, making the case for tossing it out and embracing adulthood. Well, fuck you, pinhead. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Death is what you fear, what causes you to embrace the twin faiths of acquisition and belief, but Death makes fools of your fear. Cringe and whine all you want to, he's GOING to take your car keys away and there's not a goddam thing you can do about it.
There is no honor in being a maverick always in full sight of the pack. You're not a lone achiever, you're a drone, scared of dying. A drone trying to convince yourself that you've spent your pointless life in pursuit of something truly valuable and that you can be forgiven for having stepped on so many others to do so.
Idiot! you went to the movie over and over and over but you neglected to watch it, live it! It's your life, fool! You want to "grow up" as slowly as possible.
95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep you that way. When you blame other people for the things that go wrong in your miserable life, remember this..... Things will continue to go wrong in your miserable life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#857870 Feb 11, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Found another disorder you and Shinningshitforbrains share, waxturd.
Emotional Dysregulation Disorder (EDD)
Characteristics & Traits:
Anger - People who suffer from personality disorders often feel a sense of unresolved anger and a heightened or exaggerated perception that they have been wronged, invalidated, neglected or abused.
Baiting - A provocative act used to solicit an angry, aggressive or emotional response from another individual.
Blaming - The practice of identifying a person or people responsible for creating a problem, rather than identifying ways of dealing with the problem.
Catastrophizing - The habit of automatically assuming a "worst case scenario" and inappropriately characterizing minor or moderate problems or issues as catastrophic events.
Circular Conversations - Arguments which go on almost endlessly, repeating the same patterns with no resolution.
Cognitive Dissonance - A psychological term for the discomfort that most people feel when they encounter information which contradicts their existing set of beliefs or values. Denial - Believing or imagining that some painful or traumatic circumstance, event or memory does not exist or did not happen.
Dissociation- Dissociation is a psychological term used to describe a mental departure from reality.
Engulfment - An unhealthy and overwhelming level of attention and dependency on a family member or partner, which comes from imagining or believing one exists only within the context of that relationship.
Entitlement - A "Sense of Entitlement" is an unrealistic, unmerited or inappropriate expectation of favorable living conditions and favorable treatment at the hands of others.
False Accusations - False accusations, distortion campaigns and smear campaigns are patterns of unwarranted or exaggerated criticisms which occur when a personality disordered individual tries to feel better about themselves by putting down someone else.
Hysteria - An excessive reaction to a threat, bad news or disappointment, which diverts attention away from the problem and towards the person who is having the reaction.
Identity Disturbance - A distorted or inconsistent self-view.
Panic Attacks - Short intense episodes of fear or anxiety, often accompanied by physical symptoms, such as hyperventilating, shaking, sweating and chills.
Pathological Lying - Persistent deception by an individual to serve their own interests and needs with little or no regard to the needs and concerns of others. A pathological liar is a person who habitually lies to serve their own needs.
Selective Memory and Selective Amnesia - The use of memory, or a lack of memory, which is selective to the point of reinforcing a bias, belief or desired outcome.
Situational Ethics - A philosophy which promotes the idea that, when dealing with a crisis, the end justifies the means and that a rigid interpretation of rules and laws can be temporarily set aside if a greater good or lesser evil is served by doing so.
A well-wishing relative gave you a Christmas Gift - a compilation of behavioral disorders. They were hoping you would take the hint but, alas, you've become infatuated with definitions that match your psychotic world-view and so you run with them like a child to a parent looking for their approval.

I give you my approval.

Now grab your Jug, Shotgun and Bloodhound. That front porch misses you terribly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#857871 Feb 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
This guy is awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UA9D8Wx31LsXX
The lowlife Obama had nowhere to run at the prayer breakfast.
Run? I'm surprised he was able to stay awake. Jeff Sessions and Homer Simpson all at the same breakfast. Prayer is the pursuit of fools. It is the sometimes audible expression of fear and doubt. the man who spoke was a pantywaist. Is there some doubt? Sessions, another southern pantywaist, is there any doubt? You're a pantywaist, Roy. I know it, you know it, we all know it. You are mesmerized by the words of pantywaists, drawn to them like a moth to a flame. Roy the pantywaist. Happy prayers, cowboy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857873 Feb 11, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh/Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>
Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Nostrilis Waxman 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
Nostrilis Waxman 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T50ESI ... p1644
You are a moron. You are just upset because your imaginary friend is mad and won't talk to you?? You are a very special kind of idiot aren't you? You don't know where you are going, but we can tell you are on the way. You retards who wish to sing...always find a worthless song.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,853
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min SpaceBlues 48,563
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,794
Abby Nov 26 1 hr Kuuipo 3
Amy Nov 26 1 hr Kuuipo 3
gaand maaro 1 hr Aadya 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance