Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,461 - 789,480 of 1,100,229 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#857589 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's drone policy is sufficiently vague that it allows a "high-ranking government official" to take out anybody he chooses. Only you fools believe that it might not be used in the future by this ruthless tyrant against political opponents.
No, only fools like you would believe such nonsense. You rightwingers are so easily played that it's not even funny
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#857590 Feb 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What will he say that we don't already know? I doubt he will have any affect upon Charlie Crist. What do you think?
Probably won't affect Crist or anyone else now. Greer had Cheney Mason of Casey Anthony fame representing him and turned down a plea agreement just a month or two ago.

He's off to jail now for sure__there could have been a lot more charges__the Florida GOP execs all had side deals going on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857591 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlson — who noted yesterday that she, too, didn’t have an issue with Obama’s policy — then went on to ask Peters about the criticism that American citizens should be given due process. Peters deemed it “absolute nonsense.”
“Throughout our history we have killed Americans who took up arms against their law-abiding fellow citizens,” he asserted.“This is not a legal issue. It’s not an issue at all.”
“If an American turns his back on Americans and tries to kill Americans, you kill the sucker, period,” Peters added.“No legal issue. Kill him.”
“Agreed, from this point of view,” Carlson noted, asking whether he feared it would “go beyond that.”
“Obama is doing one sensible thing,” he replied.“Let’s give him credit for the one smart thing he’s doing, whatever his motivation may be.”
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-analyst-defend...
it's funny watching the local nutjobs attacking Obama for drones while they're being blasted out of the water by the right wing media.
Gretchen Carlson does a morning news and feature show and is hardly "right wing media", or very political at all.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#857592 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Group insurance policies, which most employees have, do not consider any personal habits. They consider only the claims experience of the group.
Lots of healthy-eating and extremely fit people have chronic illnesses and/or drop dead of heart attacks at a young age.
They would consider location & look at the group as a whole. Too many fat employees would raise their rates.

Why do you think some companies offer incentives for employees to get healthier.

If those young people have chronic illnesses, insurance companies will either opt not to insure or charge more.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857593 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i researched Carson. extensively.
he despises those who aren't religious. thinks anyone who believes in evolution is an idiot.
though by those standards he'd make a great GOP VP.
Black folks like you who trash any black man who tries to escape the plantation have zero credibility.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857594 Feb 11, 2013
lmao

GOP Rep. Peter King Dismisses Concerns About Drone Warfare:‘So Much Liberal Hand-Wringing’

MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell asked King for his thoughts on the Obama administration’s legal justification for drone strikes against American citizens involved with terrorist groups.“Do we have enough information that can be made public about the tests – the legal tests – before the administration decides, unilaterally, to take action against citizens overseas?” Mitchell asked.

“I fully support targeted operations that have been carried out,” King replied.“I think the president has done the right thing.”

“I’m not trying to minimize this, but I think there’s been a lot of liberal hand-wringing going on,” he continued.“We’re engaged in a war.”

King said that there is nothing moral in not taking action against an imminent threat to the United States because “we wanted to feel good about ourselves.” He added that, during the Civil War, every combatant was an American citizen and no court order was required to kill Confederate soldiers on the battlefield.

King concluded by saying that he felt that if an American citizen were to join Al Qaeda and engage in terrorist operations,“that makes it all the worse.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/gop-rep-peter-king...

hey right wing nutjobs...you're acting like liberals.

i can't stop laughing.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#857595 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Eric Holder says the government can determine who in the United States is allowed to have a firearm. Where is the text in the Constitution that gives the government the authority to decide who in the United States is allowed to own a firearm?
There's an atmosphere of Constitutional disregard permeating our country.'They' don't come out and say "fcuk the constitution", the smart ones don't anyway, they just push it's boundaries back incrementally. With liberals providing oversight, and liberals disseminating information, nearly all levels of protection have been breached, they can seize power, little by little, without alarm and with the full cooperation of the Moron Coalition. The coalition has been told "you are the future, they are the past, old is bad, young is good." Once their overly hormonalized ego's have been sufficiently stroked, they march along arm and arm, chanting the mantras, eagerly jumping into the cauldron.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857596 Feb 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free, converting it to electricity is not.
Coal, oil and gas are free. Developing and Converting it to energy is not.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#857597 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
No, only fools like you would believe such nonsense. You rightwingers are so easily played that it's not even funny
But you voted for Obama...twice... Bwhahahahahahahaha...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857598 Feb 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht, only a fn moron like yourself would post that nonsense expecting someone to believe it.
The lack of doctors in California and the subsequent need to treat patients using office help has been documented by the Los Angeles Times, admittedly a right-wing newspaper.

Loysville, PA

#857599 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you again for identifying another Democrat disguised as a RINO.
The TEA Party greatly appreciates your effort.
Again, thank you very much. We rely on the efforts of individuals significantly to identify those who are Republican In Name Only, and in reality their actions are indicative of the Democratic Party.
Again, thank you.
So, why do you care??? I thought you weren't a Republican. Now here you are weeding out Rinos.

If you don't support Republicans, why do you care?

Oh that's right. You aren't a Republican. Nope,. You just support them 100%.
dem

Bronx, NY

#857600 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
The wife and I? You don't have a vote in this, ya moran. Lindsey Graham is an idiot.
howdy kkk hunt...the pedophile party of democrats must be desperate..have you seen the headline of the guy trying to blow up a bank and blame it on the tea party?
dem

Bronx, NY

#857601 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
how's your buddy menedez (a pedophile) doing? how long till he steps down, eh kkk hunt?
dem

Bronx, NY

#857602 Feb 11, 2013
Looky everyone...the party of pedophiles is so threatened that they stage false flag operations...

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Loysville, PA

#857603 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are ignorant of what happened. It is obvious that the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi was the result of a sophisticated plan.
The Al Qaeda assault on the location where the American ambassador was seemed to be intended to kidnap the American ambassador, not kill him. Stevens died of smoke inhalation when Al Qaeda attempted to smoke him out of a room instead of blowing the doors off and lighting him up with their AKs.
There was another Al Qaeda team prepositioned for an ambush to repulse the Americans that would respond to the initial assault on the location where they were attempting to kidnap Stevens. When it was obvious there would not be an assault on the Al Qaeda team attempting to kidnap the American ambassador, the Al Qaeda team responsible for ambushing the American relief force repositioned and attacked the subject team they initially intended to ambush at the location the American security team never left because they received orders to not assist the American ambassador.
And the White House watched this on real-time video.
Which leads to many other questions.... like:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Look dickhead. I read the timeline.

Maybe you should.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857606 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free. We just ignore it so we can dig coal, & drill for oil,which we pay for.
It may be expensive to get set up to retrieve it. But once the expenditures are made,the energy is free.
Just like the costs to retreive oil, gas & coal, infrastructure, etc cost money.
The energy is not free, because capital costs must be amortized and maintenance costs are high.

Are you really the owner of a business?

Loysville, PA

#857607 Feb 11, 2013
TSM wrote:
We told you So…The latest report release today by IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family, Unions that supported Obamacare now Scrambling to deal with increase cost, reduce benefits , California lacks doctors to meet demand of Obamacare, Nurse practitioners to fill void!!
What’s happening in California is coming to your State…Thanks Pelosi, Reid, Obama!!
Liar
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857608 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gretchen Carlson does a morning news and feature show and is hardly "right wing media", or very political at all.
ok. FOX.....

"We have American citizens that have tried to kill Americans, and I think when they do that, they give up some of their rights," House Armed Services Committee Chairman Buck McKeon, R-Calif., told Fox News on Sunday about the United States' drone-strike policy.

Read more: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2013/02/10/...

so not only was on that on the tube, FOX also felt the need to post it.

tells me all i need to know.
dem

Bronx, NY

#857609 Feb 11, 2013
LOL the alleged cop killer, racist is an Obama and Piers Morgan supporter...Lily and pedophile dem silent

http://www.1800politics.com/rogue-cop-christo...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857610 Feb 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free, converting it to electricity is not.
Good point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min lmao 46,314
Abby 8-29 1 hr pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,384
Amy 8-29 11 hr Kuuipo 13
•••