Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857733 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
... well?
Perseveration in schizophrenia.
Crider A.
Source
Dept. of Psychology, Williams College, Williamstown, MA 01267, USA.
Abstract
Perseveration in schizophrenia may take a variety of forms, which can be conceptualized as varying manifestations of an underlying neurocognitive deficit. Comparative studies have demonstrated higher than normal levels of perseverative responding among schizophrenia patients on capacity-demanding tasks, including prompted discourse, reversal learning, and the generation of guessing sequences. There is little evidence that perseveration is associated with deficit signs of schizophrenia. However, perseveration appears to covary with both positive thought disorder and voluntary motor disturbance. Perseveration in schizophrenia thus appears to be a productive sign elicited by a failure to mobilize cognitive resources in situations requiring controlled information processing and the concomitant inhibition of activated but task-inappropriate responses. An information-processing model proposed by Shallice (1988) attributes perseveration to a failure of a higher level executive control system to modulate a lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation. This model suggests that perseveration is the consequence of a failure of frontal specification of striatal outputs during controlled processing, resulting in the continued reselection of previously activated outputs

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#857734 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
... well?
Because he has failed us.....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857735 Feb 11, 2013
Justice Scalia:‘It Will Have to Be Decided’ Whether Gov’t Can Regulate Some Types of Guns

As a constitutional originalist, Scalia said those determinations will have to be made “very carefully” looking within the context of 18th-century history.

“My starting point and probably my ending point will probably be what limitations are within the understood limitations that the society had at the time,” he said.“They had some limitations on the nature of arms that could be borne.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/29/ju...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857736 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
pride is an over rated emotion.
i direct you to the 8 years of GOP pride that sunk the economy.... "NO, NOTHING IS WRONG!'
so which is it for you? a conservative or a republican or a RINO?
poor conflicted whatever you are.:-(
Obviously you are more proud being half white than Indian. White is not what I do. It's who I am.
Nj raider 1

United States

#857737 Feb 11, 2013
Hecate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha! Behold! This is what happens when you give a pile of black (or white) sh!t access to an apologetics website and the ability to read (and comprehend) on the level of a not-too-bright third grader fresh off the farm.
I don't dialogue or "debate" the origins of the Universe or life (which are too entirely different areas of science anyway, except to gobs of stupidity like you) with idiots, Rastus, nor do I seek to educate you or those like you, even minimally. That's all over now. I'm quite happy to see you flounder around like the clueless blob of dingy protoplasm you most assuredly are.
It's funny to watch you get trashed by negative-IQ right wing scum, so why would I wish to help you up your game? Hahahahahahaha.
Lol! You helping me is putting the cart before the horse, literally! Your dumb enough to put your faith in science which changes like my underwear ,socks,& wife beaters! Lol! Only the truly ignorant would criticize anothers post only to not have his own ideology! I'm guessing you would know all about trash reporting from that trailer you call home equipt with mud puddle swimming pools & a mini zoo of wild rats, cats, & dogs! When you have something of substance to speak of, holla at me!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#857738 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i researched Carson. extensively.
he despises those who aren't religious. thinks anyone who believes in evolution is an idiot.
though by those standards he'd make a great GOP VP.
So are you saying this man(who WORKED hard and studied hard and can actually read AND comprehend a book as big as a bible) whom has found some fault with those who realize Derwood was actually just first cousin marrying botonist, and find the resulting ape-pictographs of his years of studying plantology and birds on lizard inhabited islands, rather insulting (and even peonisTically narrow minded) to creation,(to those in the human race containing some actual intelligence anyway) would make a good VP, or at least a good addition to government healthcare panels?

Now you're actually THINKING then Sonic.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#857739 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why do you care??? I thought you weren't a Republican. Now here you are weeding out Rinos.
If you don't support Republicans, why do you care?
Oh that's right. You aren't a Republican. Nope,. You just support them 100%.
You're an idiot. I didn't support the NAFTA agreement Bill Clinton signed into law.
I thought the Line Item Veto would destroy our representative form of government.
I thought getting rid of the Glass Steagall Act was lunacy.
I thought the Republicans were fools for negotiating with the Democrats and giving them no oversight of their subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that ultimately collapsed our economy.
I never thought we needed anything like The Patriot Act. The enemy is the enemy. Bomb the f**k out of them.
I can't tell the difference between the Democrats and Boehner, and neither can the Democrats.

by the way, you still haven't answered this question:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857740 Feb 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Whiney, envious of the Pediatric NEUROsurgeon say whaaaaa tuh?
Sorry, whiney-the man was motivational to listen to. FAR more so than any prior three SoU addresses. Even to far younger generations--something actually worthwhile, refreshingly inspirational for them to hear!!
Beats the hell out of all the whawhawhawhiney, we aint gotz fwee big skweens wit our welfare queen checks oh duh munf.
"Restoring the Working class BACK, to Working class America"!!
Cap, Curb BUDGET-balance and keep yo' life long welfare grubbing hands outa the working class pockets and live wif in yer own damn means!!!
TEA!
i passed on the doctor gig.

now i'm one of those hated liberal artist types. you know, making a pile of cash without breaking a sweat. those Bushies hate that shyte.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#857742 Feb 11, 2013
Hecate wrote:
Rat-slinger turing in his beanie! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's all comin' down together in a great heap ...
Not to worry-a new leader for the faithful is already in the plannings!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857743 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you are more proud being half white than Indian. White is not what I do. It's who I am.
truthfully, i've been doing black for many years.

seemed a better fit.

i bet you can't even shoot a basketball. ya freakin' FWT.

just kidding. you know i love ya.:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#857745 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i passed on the doctor gig.
now i'm one of those hated liberal artist types. you know, making a pile of cash without breaking a sweat. those Bushies hate that shyte.
If you're stealing from anyone else demoncRATically, and NOT working ethically for it-- may you busted for it.

Honest people LOVE to see that kind of chit!
TheAuditors

Manchester, KY

#857746 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. I didn't support the NAFTA agreement Bill Clinton signed into law.
I thought the Line Item Veto would destroy our representative form of government.
I thought the Republicans were fools for negotiating with the Democrats and giving them no oversight of their subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that ultimately collapsed our economy.
I never thought we needed anything like The Patriot Act. The enemy is the enemy. Bomb the f**k out of them.
I can't tell the difference between the Democrats and Boehner, and neither can the Democrats.
Let us know when they bust 'em all for all that robbingho'deetic type thieving!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#857748 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dickhead. I read the timeline.
Maybe you should.
Well, tell us about it. Put that timeline here for us to see. Make sure you put in all caps where Obama's spontaneous demonstration against a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had a grand total of 17 hits worldwide before Obama invented his lie and blamed it for the attack happened.
We want to make sure we get all of those details.

Here's what it should look like:

Perhaps you are ignorant of what happened. It is obvious that the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi was the result of a sophisticated plan.
The Al Qaeda assault on the location where the American ambassador was seemed to be intended to kidnap the American ambassador, not kill him. Stevens died of smoke inhalation when Al Qaeda attempted to smoke him out of a room instead of blowing the doors off and lighting him up with their AKs.
There was another Al Qaeda team prepositioned for an ambush to repulse the Americans that would respond to the initial assault on the location where they were attempting to kidnap Stevens. When it was obvious there would not be an assault on the Al Qaeda team attempting to kidnap the American ambassador, the Al Qaeda team responsible for ambushing the American relief force repositioned and attacked the subject team they initially intended to ambush at the location the American security team never left because they received orders to not assist the American ambassador.
And the White House watched this on real-time video.
Which leads to many other questions.... like:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

Somewhere in there is Americans seeking permission to attack Al Qaeda and being told to stand down, and Americans asking "where the f**k is the Specter" knowing it was on station and should have been blowing away the Al Qaeda mortors they were lighting up, before Al Qaeda finally zeroed in on them and killed them.

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House hung the Americans out to dry and watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#857751 Feb 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying this man(who WORKED hard and studied hard and can actually read AND comprehend a book as big as a bible) whom has found some fault with those who realize Derwood was actually just first cousin marrying botonist, and find the resulting ape-pictographs of his years of studying plantology and birds on lizard inhabited islands, rather insulting (and even peonisTically narrow minded) to creation,(to those in the human race containing some actual intelligence anyway) would make a good VP, or at least a good addition to government healthcare panels?
Now you're actually THINKING then Sonic.
Edit-.."whom has found some fault with those who HAVE YET to realize, Derwood was actually just first cousin marrying botonist..."

That's better. Personally, there's LOTS of us that like a person who can quote scriptures--nicely and for the GOOD of others (rather than LOSERS, who use it hatefully and vilely and against others!)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#857753 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk outside in the sunshine. Did you feel the warmth???
How much did it cost you.
How much did it cost you to heat your home a few degrees that was caused by sun shining through your windows? Did you get a bill from the Sun God for the light you use everyday to see during daytime hours?
I bet you know farmers that pay for the sunshine that helps crops grows.
How about you go stand in Brainard, Minnesota, in February and say that, you goddam f**k*ng ignorant idiot.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#857755 Feb 11, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, just playing Devil's advocate here, DB, but, if NOTHING'S FREE then, why not? I mean, what'd be the harm in having some free stuff once in a while? I didn't steal the bike, actually, it was free.
Somebody did someting for it. Or, it came from someone's land. Or,(here's a term you clowns don't seem to have a clue about) someone added value to it.
Nothing is free. You even have to pick the apples off the tree.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857757 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
truthfully, i've been doing black for many years.
seemed a better fit.
i bet you can't even shoot a basketball. ya freakin' FWT.
just kidding. you know i love ya.:-)
You too are all about the democrats needing morons to replenish their ranks. Blacks use by liberals and are easy prey.

Can you tell us why the ghettos and projects are 'Blue Magnets' for blacks? How or why that happened?

Pharr, TX

#857758 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refer to post#857733 regarding your perseveration schizophrenia. I'm pretty sure the author of the study would be happy if you contacted him and you gave him your permission to use your picture with his paper.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pharr, TX

#857777 Feb 11, 2013
Now on to the next mental case, waxturd. Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Definition:
An individual with narcissistic personality disorder exhibits extreme self-importance, inability to empathize with others and heightened sensitivity to criticism. Self-involvement and lack of empathy characterize this personality disorder.
People with narcissistic personality disorder are frequently perfectionists and need to be the center of attention, receiving affection and admiration, and controlling the situation. He feels that the world owes him, regardless of whether he makes a contribution.

Next on the list is Shinningshitforbrains.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#857784 Feb 11, 2013
Howdoya like me now?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min OzRitz 48,444
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min scirocco 180,641
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 1 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,860
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News