Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#857716 Feb 11, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
Lindsay Graham says he will put a hold on the nominations for head of the defense department and the CIA until Obama tells him what he did on the night of the Benghazi attacks. The wife and I support this course of action. There is no way we can allow our attention to be diverted by such trivia as having a director of the Pentagon or the primary intelligence gathering organ of our nation until the four families can be told the truth about what happened in the White House that night.
We owe it to these 8-12 individuals to find out the truth even if it means leaving the country open to attack by North Korea or Iran or China during the extensive hearings which, hopefully, will last several years.
Moreover, where was John Kerry during the attack? Who gave the Secretary of State designee a hall pass? The wife and I smell a coverup. Never give up, never surrender!
Nice bike. Did you steal it?
Nj raider 1

United States

#857717 Feb 11, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... ok, were you asking a question here, because for the life of me - which I grant you is a miracle - I have no fucking idea what you're talking about? More to the point, YOU have no idea what you're talking about. What does knowledge have to do with wisdom? And WHAT THE HELL does common sense have to do with consensus? You have enough knowledge apparently to sting a bunch of words together in a vague paragraph conveying nothing but it simply doesn't translate to wisdom. And how did you get from there to the big bang theory? WTF! You're an idiot, plain and simple. What you said makes no sense whatsoever it's simply a bunch of words all stuck together that say nothing. why would you imagine that you should blurt this out publicly? You're stupid. Stupid I tell you.
But from this I learn two things: 1. You believe you're a christian. 2. You're stoopid. Thanks for clearing that up.
I think I gave you more credit than you truly deserve. What does knowledge have to do with wisdom? That question alone doesn't deserve an answer to a person who's teetering on the borderline of genius in crazy. Yet you claim to understand the constitution! Allow me to explain anyway genius. Knowledge = the knowing of something or somethings
Wisdom = the understanding or ability to understand the knowledge received.
It's obvious you lack in the area of wisdom & are just another constipated asshole = full of shit!

As for me bring christian, your wrong again as usual. I'm stuck as to what I said to make you believe any of the such. I said I believe in the Creator (God)! What did that have to do with christianity? Serves as an inclination into how far your mind stretches. I say God & you think christianity right off the bat as if the blonde hair & blue eye idol of christianity is real. Assumptions, you know the saying behind that! What else do you assume dumass?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#857718 Feb 11, 2013
The obvious fact about why Ronald Reagan became one of our greatest presidents:

Those of us who kew the 70s era, there is one thing that was very obvious to us then that is completely being ignored today. In that era, the entire population had been duped by the Democrats and the so-called “mainstream media” into believing the United States was evil, defeated, and was inclined to believe that justice would be served if bad things happened to the United States. Ronal Reagan being elected president allowed people to show pride in the United States again, something they had been indoctrinated to not do before Reagan became president. The Democrats and so-called "mainstream media" were actively indoctrinating the population to hate the United States.
That is the most important thing that happened when Ronald Reagan took office. The American people regained their pride, and as a result we accomplished all the amazing things of the 80s.

Greatest presidents:
Washington, Lincoln, Reagan, Jefferson,....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#857720 Feb 11, 2013
Low Life wrote:
<quoted text>
READ ABOUT THE SCUMBAG BUSH FAMILY :
The Bush family and the S&L Scandal
Neil, George Jr., George Sr., and Jeb Bush
The Savings and Loan industry had been experiencing major problems through the late 60s and 70s due to rising inflation and rising interest rates. Because of this there was a move in the 1970s to replace the role of S&L institutions with banks.
In the early 1980s, under Reagan, regulatory changes took place that gave the S&L industry new powers and for the first time in history measures were taken to increase the profitability of S&Ls at the expense of promoting home ownership.
A history of the S&L situation can be found here:
http://www.fdic.gov/bank/historical/s&l/
What is important to note about the S&L scandal is that it was the largest theft in the history of the world and US tax payers are who was robbed.
The problems occurred in the Savings and Loan industry as they relate to theft because the industry was deregulated under the Reagan/Bush administration and restrictions were eased on the industry so much that abuse and misuse of funds became easy, rampant, and went unchecked.
Additional facts on the Savings and Loan Scandal can be found here:
http://www.inthe80s.com/sandl.shtml
There are several ways in which the Bush family plays into the Savings and Loan scandal, which involves not only many members of the Bush family but also many other politicians that are still in office and still part of the Bush Jr. administration today. Jeb Bush, George Bush Sr., and his son Neil Bush have all been implicated in the Savings and Loan Scandal, which cost American tax payers over $1.4 TRILLION dollars (note that this is about one quarter of our national debt).
Between 1981 and 1989, when George Bush finally announced that there was a Savings and Loan Crisis to the world, the Reagan/Bush administration worked to cover up Savings and Loan problems by reducing the number and depth of examinations required of S&Ls as well as attacking political opponents who were sounding early alarms about the S&L industry. Industry insiders were aware of significant S&L problems as early 1986 that they felt would require a bailout. This information was kept from the media until after Bush had won the 1988 elections.
Jeb Bush defaulted on a $4.56 million loan from Broward Federal Savings in Sunrise, Florida. After federal regulators closed the S&L, the office building that Jeb used the $4.56 million to finance was reappraised by the regulators at $500,000, which Bush and his partners paid. The taxpayers had to pay back the remaining 4 million plus dollars.
The Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program exponentially exceeded the S&L crisis. And, it was predicted to do so in 1999 by the New York Times.
Fl radiator 2

Pompano Beach, FL

#857721 Feb 11, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I think I gave you more credit than you truly deserve. What does knowledge have to do with wisdom? That question alone doesn't deserve an answer to a person who's teetering on the borderline of genius in crazy. Yet you claim to understand the constitution! Allow me to explain anyway genius. Knowledge = the knowing of something or somethings
It's obvious you lack in the area of wisdom & are just another constipated asshole = full of shit!
As for me bring christian, your wrong again as usual. I'm stuck as to what I said to make you believe any of the such. I said I believe in the Creator (God)! What did that have to do with christianity? Serves as an inclination into how far your mind stretches. I say God & you think christianity right off the bat as if the blonde hair & blue eye idol of christianity is real. Assumptions, you know the saying behind that! What else do you assume dumass?
You seem to have a leak in your obamameter.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#857722 Feb 11, 2013
what is it with a culture that can’t have a baby shower without guns being fired?

'Grandmother: 9-Month-Old’s Killing Stems From Fight Over Baby Shower Seating

DETROIT - The grandmother of slain baby Delric Miller revealed during an interview on Charlie Langton’s Talk Radio 1270 morning show she suspects the 9-month-old was killed over a skirmish about seating at a baby shower.

Miller was killed when someone fired an estimated 40 rounds from an AK-47 into his family’s home in Detroit last weekend. Police first said it was a “gang related” incident; grandmother Cynthia Wilkins has a different story.

“They went to the baby shower first of all, at the baby shower they were arguing about seating …They were there to celebrate life, and my grandson is dead today,” Wilkins said

When Langton asked her to explain the relationship between the baby shower and Miller’s death, Wilkins said a fight erupted at the shower when there weren’t enough seats for everyone. Her 19-year-old daughter, the baby’s mother, was involved, as was the expectant mother, 20 or 21 years old.

“They were arguing about seating, turning tables over, it was just ignorant — at a baby shower,” Wilkins said, adding that her daughter told her she didn’t know the people involved.

“Did your daughter leave?” Langton asked.
Wilkins said she did, adding,“After they left the baby shower, they were followed to a gas station, my daughter was followed. The fight escalated.

Then they followed them home, went back when they were asleep, shot up the house and killed my grandson.”

So, the baby’s killing was revenge? Langton asked.
“It is not gang related, it is not, it followed some incident that took place at Club Celebrity (the baby shower),” Wilkins said.“They booked too many events, then it ended up them arguing about a freaking seat.

“They’re telling me my grandson is dead over a seat at a table at a bar.”

Wilkins added that she’s also suffering in the wake of the killing.“I’m not living, I’m barely here. I can’t sleep, I can’t eat. I’m sick. My baby is gone,” Wilkins said, adding,“My daughter is devastated, she is devastated.”

Wilkins added that her daughter doesn’t know the people from the shower or have any idea who opened fire on her house.

“No, she got into it with all of them, she didn’t know the people,” Wilkins said.“If she knew them, don’t you think she would have told them (the police)?”

In light of senseless killings like these, Langton asked Wilkins if she feels safe in the city of Detroit.

And Wilkins defended her hometown.
“To a certain degree, yes I do, this is where I’m from, I should not have to fear somebody from where I’m from. I’m from Detroit, I can go anywhere in Detroit that I choose to go, and I should feel safe.

“A lot of people do not feel safe and it’s because of incidents like this,” Langton said.“Is life that worthless, meaningless?”

“That’s where we’re coming to….No that’s where we’re at,” Wilkins said.“They’re senseless, they’re ignorant… They can get guns, but they can’t read a book.”

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/02/24/grandm...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#857723 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a religious nutjob won't help whatever kind of nutjob you guys pick next time around.
Whiney, envious of the Pediatric NEUROsurgeon say whaaaaa tuh?

Sorry, whiney-the man was motivational to listen to. FAR more so than any prior three SoU addresses. Even to far younger generations--something actually worthwhile, refreshingly inspirational for them to hear!!

Beats the hell out of all the whawhawhawhiney, we aint gotz fwee big skweens wit our welfare queen checks oh duh munf.

"Restoring the Working class BACK, to Working class America"!!

Cap, Curb BUDGET-balance and keep yo' life long welfare grubbing hands outa the working class pockets and live wif in yer own damn means!!!

TEA!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857724 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you are more proud being half white than Indian. Otherwise you would have said:
i'm only half Indian.
the other half is not black. White. so yeah, i'm a racist.
belief always follows the truth in your intent.
pride is an over rated emotion.

i direct you to the 8 years of GOP pride that sunk the economy.... "NO, NOTHING IS WRONG!'

so which is it for you? a conservative or a republican or a RINO?

poor conflicted whatever you are.:-(

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#857725 Feb 11, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I think I gave you more credit than you truly deserve. What does knowledge have to do with wisdom? That question alone doesn't deserve an answer to a person who's teetering on the borderline of genius in crazy. Yet you claim to understand the constitution! Allow me to explain anyway genius. Knowledge = the knowing of something or somethings
Please provide text from the constitution you have difficulty understanding.

The Constitution was written so the average person can easily read and understand it. What don't you understand about the Constitution?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#857726 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for."
and it's not our fault you guys suck at vetting(just look at the last 2 national elections. not discounting the 'rape' idiots).
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

... well?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#857727 Feb 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
what did Obama say? oh yes, "you can keep your insurance if you like it."
LOL
What he didn't say?

Just don't count on having the jawbs that contributes to eat!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#857729 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free. We just ignore it so we can dig coal, & drill for oil,which we pay for.
It may be expensive to get set up to retrieve it. But once the expenditures are made,the energy is free.
Just like the costs to retreive oil, gas & coal, infrastructure, etc cost money.
What f**k*ng planet do you live on? Obviously a planet where there is no maintenance costs.
You are so far removed from reality, it's a wonder you can find your computer every day to post your ignorant rants here.

Let me introduce to the way things work on this planet:

NOTHING IS FOR FREE.

You may need to write that down, right under MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES.

You have to be the most ignorant person here.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857731 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
The obvious fact about why Ronald Reagan became one of our greatest presidents:
Those of us who kew the 70s era, there is one thing that was very obvious to us then that is completely being ignored today. In that era, the entire population had been duped by the Democrats and the so-called “mainstream media” into believing the United States was evil, defeated, and was inclined to believe that justice would be served if bad things happened to the United States. Ronal Reagan being elected president allowed people to show pride in the United States again, something they had been indoctrinated to not do before Reagan became president. The Democrats and so-called "mainstream media" were actively indoctrinating the population to hate the United States.
That is the most important thing that happened when Ronald Reagan took office. The American people regained their pride, and as a result we accomplished all the amazing things of the 80s.
Greatest presidents:
Washington, Lincoln, Reagan, Jefferson,....
Is this another cry for help or is this a chapter from your manifesto, or both?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#857732 Feb 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free, converting it to electricity is not.
And, maintaining that system will have a significant cost.
Then, the unions will drive the cost through the ceiling and the companies into bankruptcy, like they did to GM and a multitude of other companies.
Which reminds me...
Why do they call the football team in Pittsburg the "Steelers"?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857733 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
... well?
Perseveration in schizophrenia.
Crider A.
Source
Dept. of Psychology, Williams College, Williamstown, MA 01267, USA.
Abstract
Perseveration in schizophrenia may take a variety of forms, which can be conceptualized as varying manifestations of an underlying neurocognitive deficit. Comparative studies have demonstrated higher than normal levels of perseverative responding among schizophrenia patients on capacity-demanding tasks, including prompted discourse, reversal learning, and the generation of guessing sequences. There is little evidence that perseveration is associated with deficit signs of schizophrenia. However, perseveration appears to covary with both positive thought disorder and voluntary motor disturbance. Perseveration in schizophrenia thus appears to be a productive sign elicited by a failure to mobilize cognitive resources in situations requiring controlled information processing and the concomitant inhibition of activated but task-inappropriate responses. An information-processing model proposed by Shallice (1988) attributes perseveration to a failure of a higher level executive control system to modulate a lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation. This model suggests that perseveration is the consequence of a failure of frontal specification of striatal outputs during controlled processing, resulting in the continued reselection of previously activated outputs

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#857734 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... well?
Because he has failed us.....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857735 Feb 11, 2013
Justice Scalia:‘It Will Have to Be Decided’ Whether Gov’t Can Regulate Some Types of Guns

As a constitutional originalist, Scalia said those determinations will have to be made “very carefully” looking within the context of 18th-century history.

“My starting point and probably my ending point will probably be what limitations are within the understood limitations that the society had at the time,” he said.“They had some limitations on the nature of arms that could be borne.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/29/ju...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857736 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
pride is an over rated emotion.
i direct you to the 8 years of GOP pride that sunk the economy.... "NO, NOTHING IS WRONG!'
so which is it for you? a conservative or a republican or a RINO?
poor conflicted whatever you are.:-(
Obviously you are more proud being half white than Indian. White is not what I do. It's who I am.
Nj raider 1

United States

#857737 Feb 11, 2013
Hecate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha! Behold! This is what happens when you give a pile of black (or white) sh!t access to an apologetics website and the ability to read (and comprehend) on the level of a not-too-bright third grader fresh off the farm.
I don't dialogue or "debate" the origins of the Universe or life (which are too entirely different areas of science anyway, except to gobs of stupidity like you) with idiots, Rastus, nor do I seek to educate you or those like you, even minimally. That's all over now. I'm quite happy to see you flounder around like the clueless blob of dingy protoplasm you most assuredly are.
It's funny to watch you get trashed by negative-IQ right wing scum, so why would I wish to help you up your game? Hahahahahahaha.
Lol! You helping me is putting the cart before the horse, literally! Your dumb enough to put your faith in science which changes like my underwear ,socks,& wife beaters! Lol! Only the truly ignorant would criticize anothers post only to not have his own ideology! I'm guessing you would know all about trash reporting from that trailer you call home equipt with mud puddle swimming pools & a mini zoo of wild rats, cats, & dogs! When you have something of substance to speak of, holla at me!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#857738 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i researched Carson. extensively.
he despises those who aren't religious. thinks anyone who believes in evolution is an idiot.
though by those standards he'd make a great GOP VP.
So are you saying this man(who WORKED hard and studied hard and can actually read AND comprehend a book as big as a bible) whom has found some fault with those who realize Derwood was actually just first cousin marrying botonist, and find the resulting ape-pictographs of his years of studying plantology and birds on lizard inhabited islands, rather insulting (and even peonisTically narrow minded) to creation,(to those in the human race containing some actual intelligence anyway) would make a good VP, or at least a good addition to government healthcare panels?

Now you're actually THINKING then Sonic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 min Silk 81
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 6 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 7 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 9 hr cute_bwoy 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web