Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Bronx, NY

#857601 Feb 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, only fools like you would believe such nonsense. You rightwingers are so easily played that it's not even funny
how's your buddy menedez (a pedophile) doing? how long till he steps down, eh kkk hunt?
dem

Bronx, NY

#857602 Feb 11, 2013
Looky everyone...the party of pedophiles is so threatened that they stage false flag operations...

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#857603 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are ignorant of what happened. It is obvious that the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi was the result of a sophisticated plan.
The Al Qaeda assault on the location where the American ambassador was seemed to be intended to kidnap the American ambassador, not kill him. Stevens died of smoke inhalation when Al Qaeda attempted to smoke him out of a room instead of blowing the doors off and lighting him up with their AKs.
There was another Al Qaeda team prepositioned for an ambush to repulse the Americans that would respond to the initial assault on the location where they were attempting to kidnap Stevens. When it was obvious there would not be an assault on the Al Qaeda team attempting to kidnap the American ambassador, the Al Qaeda team responsible for ambushing the American relief force repositioned and attacked the subject team they initially intended to ambush at the location the American security team never left because they received orders to not assist the American ambassador.
And the White House watched this on real-time video.
Which leads to many other questions.... like:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Look dickhead. I read the timeline.

Maybe you should.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857606 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free. We just ignore it so we can dig coal, & drill for oil,which we pay for.
It may be expensive to get set up to retrieve it. But once the expenditures are made,the energy is free.
Just like the costs to retreive oil, gas & coal, infrastructure, etc cost money.
The energy is not free, because capital costs must be amortized and maintenance costs are high.

Are you really the owner of a business?

Loysville, PA

#857607 Feb 11, 2013
TSM wrote:
We told you So…The latest report release today by IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family, Unions that supported Obamacare now Scrambling to deal with increase cost, reduce benefits , California lacks doctors to meet demand of Obamacare, Nurse practitioners to fill void!!
What’s happening in California is coming to your State…Thanks Pelosi, Reid, Obama!!
Liar
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857608 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gretchen Carlson does a morning news and feature show and is hardly "right wing media", or very political at all.
ok. FOX.....

"We have American citizens that have tried to kill Americans, and I think when they do that, they give up some of their rights," House Armed Services Committee Chairman Buck McKeon, R-Calif., told Fox News on Sunday about the United States' drone-strike policy.

Read more: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2013/02/10/...

so not only was on that on the tube, FOX also felt the need to post it.

tells me all i need to know.
dem

Bronx, NY

#857609 Feb 11, 2013
LOL the alleged cop killer, racist is an Obama and Piers Morgan supporter...Lily and pedophile dem silent

http://www.1800politics.com/rogue-cop-christo...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857610 Feb 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free, converting it to electricity is not.
Good point.
dem

Bronx, NY

#857611 Feb 11, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> But you voted for Obama...twice... Bwhahahahahahahaha...
i am a union pedophile
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857612 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Black folks like you who trash any black man who tries to escape the plantation have zero credibility.
again, i'm not black.

are you white?
dem

Bronx, NY

#857613 Feb 11, 2013
The party of gheys, pedophiles, union thugs, mexicans and all the other deranged retards is so threatened by the tea party that they actually team up with the taliban and try to stage a false flag op to blame on the tea party

who's gonna volunteer to step in front of my ar so we can rid the world of your pedophilia and tyranny
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857615 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They would consider location & look at the group as a whole. Too many fat employees would raise their rates.
Why do you think some companies offer incentives for employees to get healthier.
If those young people have chronic illnesses, insurance companies will either opt not to insure or charge more.
Insurance companies have no data on the weight of the insured individuals in a group.
dem

Bronx, NY

#857616 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dickhead. I read the timeline.
Maybe you should.
real dave, can i tonuge ur ballz?

i am a union pedophile

i love sucking on knee grow ballz and molesting children

tee hee
lily

Bronx, NY

#857617 Feb 11, 2013
i an a knee grow loving kkk hunt

my knee grow husband defends pedophiles

tee hee
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857618 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Coal, oil and gas are free. Developing and Converting it to energy is not.
Coal, oil, and gas are not free. Just try to ask a property owner to give away the mineral rights to his property.
dem

Bronx, NY

#857619 Feb 11, 2013
tee hee i know lily is reading my comments

she is the judgeit king

i know where she lives

tee hee

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#857620 Feb 11, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon? Are you trying to start a fight? We're the Tea Party Eman, we've got to stick together now more than ever. Say you're sorry.
Wasn't me. The real Eman is registered.
dem

Bronx, NY

#857621 Feb 11, 2013
i am the head pedophile and child molester around these parts

fetch boy is my ghey lover and he's a chimp knee grow

we love the cop killer out in la

i need some ballz to tongue

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#857622 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The energy is not free, because capital costs must be amortized and maintenance costs are high.
Dave is playing word games.

Loysville, PA

#857624 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

Walk outside in the sunshine. Did you feel the warmth???

How much did it cost you.

How much did it cost you to heat your home a few degrees that was caused by sun shining through your windows? Did you get a bill from the Sun God for the light you use everyday to see during daytime hours?

I bet you know farmers that pay for the sunshine that helps crops grows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,568
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min edogxxx 98,321
Abby 9-30 59 min edogxxx 1
Amy 9-30 1 hr edogxxx 1

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]