Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,361 - 789,380 of 1,098,973 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857463
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How can you compare animals to human beings. Animals are basically fleshly robots just like grass, flowers,& trees, they do exactly as they're supposed to do. Humans don't! Animals were put here for our amusement & use, not the other way around & if you look in the bible & take that as a reference it clearly states"every man was created equal or when angels slept with women & had giants, he flooded the earth to take away the advantage. I've never went through someone else to speak to my God & no where in the bible or any other spiritual book does it day one has to. Who said that God choose the fox over the hare? Thats a case of you seeing things the way you want them to be!
NEW POPE time!
The world (and age) has worn the current out!

Bless his HUMBLE and non-power twipping heart.

A new Gweedy gambwers dib box fer duh monf-

How many hours will it takes to elects a new one???

(winnih must donate all proceeds to a reputable charity!)

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857465
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as free solar energy. This is another one of your childish views of Science. Even getting a Boy Messiah Free Cellphone into your hands demands that you expend enough energy to get up off of your fat azz to get it.
Voting for "free" energy is like voting for "free" Cellphones; take from Peter and give it to Paul. Paul gets "free" while Peter gets f*cked. This is another one of your childish views of politics.
There is no free lunch unless you are a minority or politically well connected. The rest will pay for their lunch and yours, too, jerk.
Solar energy is free. There is no meter.

All you need to do is find away to capture it.

The free phone program has been under existence or decades, dumbass.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857466
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response doesn't have sh!t to do with what I posted but if you want to revisit your little fantasy world, why not.
Redlining is basing loan decisions on area rather than credit worthiness and is illegal. It had nothing whatsoever to do with the collapse of the housing market. The fact is that 50% of subprime loans were made by unregulated mortgage brokers and another 30% were made by bank affiliates not subject to routine examination and oversight.
The majority of defaulted loans occurred with non minority borrowers and were in the suburbs not in inner city areas.
www.businessweek.com/investing/insights/.../c...
You're a liar and a racist idiot DB.
Well, dufus, you posted that the Democrats didn't use the courts to institute their Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program. We know that to be a lie. Thus, the exact mechanism used by the Democrats in the courts to institute their subprime program that collapsed our economy is the subject of the post... you f**k*ng idiot.
Here it is again: REDLINING.

Tell us what "redlining" is and how it was used by the Democrats to institute their Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.
So much for your bullshit about Democrats not tying up our courts with suits used to implement their Marxist programs.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857467
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free. There is no meter.
All you need to do is find away to capture it.
The free phone program has been under existence or decades, dumbass.
Capturing solar energy has a cost. Obviously, those who don't pay income tax, HALF THE GODDAM COUNTRY, won't have to pay for the building of the infrastructure. And, those who get a government subsidy or any sort of a credit for the utilities they pay won't have to pay for it.
In short, those that voted for Obama won't have to pay for it.

So, to them, IT'S FREE.
Tired of being unhappy

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857468
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a dumbass right whiner would be so f*cking stupid as to think insurance companies do not take into account this same type of stuff.
Only a completely f*cking stupid dumbass would actually think insurance does take any of those into account. The fact that you think they do makes it real clear why you are an Obama supporter. He counts on your kind of stupidity, it is how he has got where he is.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857469
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is free. There is no meter.
All you need to do is find away to capture it.
The free phone program has been under existence or decades, dumbass.
Stop lying (or spewing twisted and distorted poopogranduh) bootlicking duhmmy.
Katmandoo-GREAT for place for tat speshull, 100 years behind the times speshull sowar energee feewing!

(fwee phones? Pull your head outa the robbinghoodie pocketpicking off of other peoples fweeduhm libuhrulTic arses and join the WORKING class world!!)
Duhmmy.

Edit to birdcage tax and fine the working class some more healthcareless plan-
-tax anyone with the name REal Duh A Vey, for stupid is as stuipd bootlicks.

http://nuclearfissionary.com/2010/04/02/compa...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857470
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Capturing solar energy has a cost. Obviously, those who don't pay income tax, HALF THE GODDAM COUNTRY, won't have to pay for the building of the infrastructure. And, those who get a government subsidy or any sort of a credit for the utilities they pay won't have to pay for it.
In short, those that voted for Obama won't have to pay for it.
So, to them, IT'S FREE.
Can we throw burnt marshmellows at Duh A Vey now?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857471
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Monday morning. I guess it's time for you to do your usual clumsy dance and run away from answering these questions.
We still haven't gotten an answer to these questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
And, a new question:
Joe Biden says the government can infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Where is the text in the Constitution that gives the government the authority to infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms?
And, another question:
Eric Holder says the government can determine who in the United States is allowed to have a firearm. Where is the text in the Constitution that gives the government the authority to decide who in the United States is allowed to own a firearm?
The questions that Democrats can't, or won't answer just keeps growing.
The answer to the first two questions may describe treason.
If the third question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States comes to an end.
The answer to the last two questions may describe the establishment of an unconstitutional dictatorship.
These questions will ultimately be answered. Hopefully, it will be through dialogue.
How about you do your part to save the country and answer these questions....
Hm..Uncle Joe gloating over the Ravens win stihl?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857472
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Capturing solar energy has a cost. Obviously, those who don't pay income tax, HALF THE GODDAM COUNTRY, won't have to pay for the building of the infrastructure. And, those who get a government subsidy or any sort of a credit for the utilities they pay won't have to pay for it.
In short, those that voted for Obama won't have to pay for it.
So, to them, IT'S FREE.
Obviously you are a jsckass.

But hey, who didn't know that.

But when you mooch off of taxpayers to get your pay subsidized like you do, we expect dumnbass posts like yours.

I have news. not paying federal income taxes does not mean you don't help pay for infrastructure you f*cking GD idiot.

Sewer bills,electric bills, gasoline tax, state taxes, property taxes, etc.

This is why you are so f*cking GD stupid.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857473
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

The Pope is quitting.

Who cares?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857474
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Monday morning. I guess it's time for you to do your usual clumsy dance and run away from answering these questions.
We still haven't gotten an answer to these questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
And, a new question:
Joe Biden says the government can infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Where is the text in the Constitution that gives the government the authority to infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms?
And, another question:
Eric Holder says the government can determine who in the United States is allowed to have a firearm. Where is the text in the Constitution that gives the government the authority to decide who in the United States is allowed to own a firearm?
The questions that Democrats can't, or won't answer just keeps growing.
The answer to the first two questions may describe treason.
If the third question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States comes to an end.
The answer to the last two questions may describe the establishment of an unconstitutional dictatorship.
These questions will ultimately be answered. Hopefully, it will be through dialogue.
How about you do your part to save the country and answer these questions....
Where were you when God passed out brains?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857475
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dufus, you posted that the Democrats didn't use the courts to institute their Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program. We know that to be a lie. Thus, the exact mechanism used by the Democrats in the courts to institute their subprime program that collapsed our economy is the subject of the post... you f**k*ng idiot.
Here it is again: REDLINING.
Tell us what "redlining" is and how it was used by the Democrats to institute their Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.
So much for your bullshit about Democrats not tying up our courts with suits used to implement their Marxist programs.
According to this government teat sucker, the mortgage industry collapsed because banks weren't allowed to racially discriminate.

Dumbwaiter - true racist POS right whiner.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857476
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
According to this government teat sucker, the mortgage industry collapsed because banks weren't allowed to racially discriminate.
Dumbwaiter - true racist POS right whiner.
Belief follows your misguided intentions.
Fired For Being Happy

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857477
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tired of being unhappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a completely f*cking stupid dumbass would actually think insurance does take any of those into account. The fact that you think they do makes it real clear why you are an Obama supporter. He counts on your kind of stupidity, it is how he has got where he is.
Obama is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR 4 MORE YEARS, deal with it LOSER.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857478
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Fired For Being Happy wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR 4 MORE YEARS, deal with it LOSER.
These men support your right to bear arms: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton. These men oppose your right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Obama. Who do you trust?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857479
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are a jsckass.
But hey, who didn't know that.
But when you mooch off of taxpayers to get your pay subsidized like you do, we expect dumnbass posts like yours.
I have news. not paying federal income taxes does not mean you don't help pay for infrastructure you f*cking GD idiot.
Sewer bills,electric bills, gasoline tax, state taxes, property taxes, etc.
This is why you are so f*cking GD stupid.
Shame on yew-Quit yer cussing ya fowl beaked birdbrain.

Deliver Homer uh message will ya duh A Vey?

Tell he -NO albertas juice fer him--them pitchfork and torch carrying fweeduhm riding paroosites sayz yew told them there were fwee dolluh twees wit rainbows dat grows fwee perpetual solar rays attached to 'em, a'growin' in duh forest, and duh OWS robbinhoodieTics found muh stihl an broke duh copper pipe on it. Nowz I gotz tuh feex it in muh leaky shoes. Botdam buncha thieves and thugs..where duh hell is FEMA wit those commieTic fweeduhmrider camps anywayz.

Duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857481
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Fired For Being Happy wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR 4 MORE YEARS, deal with it LOSER.
CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016!!
"Restoring WORKING class America, back to America again!"

ELLYEAH!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857482
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

RealDave wrote:
The Pope is quitting.
Who cares?
The next guy in line lol.

You oughta crawrl outa yer lil box some times Duhmmy, non-tainted fresh air is a great thing!
:-)

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857483
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are a jsckass.
But hey, who didn't know that.
But when you mooch off of taxpayers to get your pay subsidized like you do, we expect dumnbass posts like yours.
I have news. not paying federal income taxes does not mean you don't help pay for infrastructure you f*cking GD idiot.
Sewer bills,electric bills, gasoline tax, state taxes, property taxes, etc.
This is why you are so f*cking GD stupid.
Not paying income taxes excuses you from paying for what the government spends. How about everyone who voted for Obama start paying th9ier fair share of the income taxes?

Now, back to an issue you run away from:

Tell us about those subsidies to oil companies. You still haven't done that. Or, is that just another of the propaganda lies you get indoctrinated with at your indoctrination sessions?

Tell us about those oil subsidies.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857484
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Monday morning. I guess it's time for you to do your usual clumsy dance and run away from answering these questions.
We still haven't gotten an answer to these questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
And, a new question:
Joe Biden says the government can infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Where is the text in the Constitution that gives the government the authority to infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms?
And, another question:
Eric Holder says the government can determine who in the United States is allowed to have a firearm. Where is the text in the Constitution that gives the government the authority to decide who in the United States is allowed to own a firearm?
The questions that Democrats can't, or won't answer just keeps growing.
The answer to the first two questions may describe treason.
If the third question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States comes to an end.
The answer to the last two questions may describe the establishment of an unconstitutional dictatorship.
These questions will ultimately be answered. Hopefully, it will be through dialogue.
How about you do your part to save the country and answer these questions....
I apologize for my earlier callous response, you are obviously crying out for help. Here's where you can get some on your perseveration disorder. You'll notice that this mental illness is also linked to paranoia and schizophrenia, this might explain your civil war fantasy. Good luck with your treatment.
http://schizophreniabulletin.oxfordjournals.o...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••