Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857664 Feb 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
What's up jackwagons? What's the word on the street? Who has the latest skinny?
Hey Yahoo. The latest is we are waiting for the latest Democrat who went berserk and started mass murdering people to get caught. Any relation to you?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#857665 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlson — who noted yesterday that she, too, didn’t have an issue with Obama’s policy — then went on to ask Peters about the criticism that American citizens should be given due process. Peters deemed it “absolute nonsense.”
“Throughout our history we have killed Americans who took up arms against their law-abiding fellow citizens,” he asserted.“This is not a legal issue. It’s not an issue at all.”
“If an American turns his back on Americans and tries to kill Americans, you kill the sucker, period,” Peters added.“No legal issue. Kill him.”
“Agreed, from this point of view,” Carlson noted, asking whether he feared it would “go beyond that.”
“Obama is doing one sensible thing,” he replied.“Let’s give him credit for the one smart thing he’s doing, whatever his motivation may be.”
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-analyst-defend...
it's funny watching the local nutjobs attacking Obama for drones while they're being blasted out of the water by the right wing media.
If Obama can change laws and save babies from their pain of
abortion. He can also change the laws and help gays and lesbians
from their pain from their abusers. They do not know that this
is abuse. God help them all. Bless them.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#857667 Feb 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Janesays chokes on her own tounge. You're just pitiful. Here's a good one for you and the rest of the conspiracy theory morans:
Obama is a lizard overlord: According to codes hidden in Biblical verse, Obama is a reptilian humanoid. This idea has found its way on to some right-wing radio shows, and two Daily Caller reporters recently published a (satirical?) e-book on the topic titled, The Lizard King: The Shocking Inside Account of Obama's True Intergalactic Ambitions by an Anonymous White House Staffer
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/c...
Your "tounge" is going to get a tongue-whipping from leosanus as soon as she concludes her session with the illegitimate babydaddy.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#857668 Feb 11, 2013
obama wrote:
The NRA made a good point in their TV commercial that comrade Obama's family is protected by guards but Obama does not want America's children protected. Governor "Brown Noser" Christie did not like the ad whatsoever saying, "It's awful to bring public figures' children into the political debate." I guess he forgot about the children at Sandy Hook and the living children who need to be guarded. He also forgot that Obama used children himself to promote gun control while killing more children with drones. What did the majority of Americans do? Support Obama or buy more guns? Their efforts and conclusions vary but they continually missed the target.
"He also forgot that Obama used children himself to promote gun control while killing more children with drones" AND PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857669 Feb 11, 2013
News flash for the paranoid freak libtards here. I made one post today, one minute ago.

Loon.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#857671 Feb 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
What's up jackwagons? What's the word on the street? Who has the latest skinny?
$1 million reward to turn in Dorner.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#857672 Feb 11, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
"He also forgot that Obama used children himself to promote gun control while killing more children with drones" AND PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS!!!
Oh STFU and get outta here dummy
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857673 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm only half white.
the other half is not black. Miami Indian.
so yeah, i'm a racist. why do you think i asked you if you're white?
Obviously you are more proud being half white than Indian. Otherwise you would have said:

i'm only half Indian.
the other half is not black. White. so yeah, i'm a racist.

belief always follows the truth in your intent.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#857674 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The LA Times reports that the most critical shortages are in the San Joaquin Valley and the Inland Empire (which includes Murrieta and Temecula).
The fastest growing area perhaps? Still doesn't matter John you're bullshitting__that regions largest employer is Abbott Labs and the third largest employer is Professional Hospital Supply, additionally many who reside in that area are current or former military who have TriCare which is the top of the heap when it comes to healthcare coverage. I think mentioned the other day that Temecula Valley Hospital is soon to open and Kaiser is eying the area for a large scale Hospital medical center complex.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857677 Feb 11, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pope is sellin' his shoe collection.
RealDave is looking for mineral and Solar rights on the sun...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#857678 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. I have over trillion acres of solar energy for sale on the sun. I own the rights? Are you interested?
Call Galt. He buys his.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#857679 Feb 11, 2013
Väärä. Kolme romanssi kieltä, italia, ranska ja espanja, ovat tunnettuja kielellistä kauneutta, heidän harmoninen rytmi ja runollinen poljento. Suomalainen on niin täysin slaavilainen!

Finnish is so utterly slavvICK!

Especially when spit from a slovenly Finnish tongue

&#1057;&#1086;&#10 75;&#1083;&#1072;& #1089;&#1080;&#1090; &#1077;&#1089;&#11 00;?

&#1050;&#1072;&#10 82; &#1085;&#1072;&#10 89;&#1095;&#1077;& #1090; &#1101;&#1090;&#10 86;&#1075;&#1086;?

lily boca tampon fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak Italian?
But it's such an ugly language.
How about... Russian?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#857680 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
How much for DBWriter?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#857681 Feb 11, 2013
So, Topix doesn't "speak" Russian ...

It redirects the letters to code ... OK.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#857684 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Janesays chokes on her own tounge. You're just pitiful. Here's a good one for you and the rest of the conspiracy theory morans:
Obama is a lizard overlord: According to codes hidden in Biblical verse, Obama is a reptilian humanoid. This idea has found its way on to some right-wing radio shows, and two Daily Caller reporters recently published a (satirical?) e-book on the topic titled, The Lizard King: The Shocking Inside Account of Obama's True Intergalactic Ambitions by an Anonymous White House Staffer
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/c...
pitiful would be you, who was probably on topix again ALL WEEKEND.

i always suspected that you are really a lizard--or at least have the same scaley appearance. but i never thought obama was really a lizard, although some insisted that the TV show "V" was really about Obama, right down to universal health care that the lizard invaders promised.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857685 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm only half white.
the other half is not black. Miami Indian.
so yeah, i'm a racist. why do you think i asked you if you're white?
At least you're original. Most blacks who try to pass claim to be Cherokee.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#857686 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Now, was that so difficult?
I posted last week an article in Forbes that gave the specific exemptions given to oil companies like Exxon (that operate with a 16.5 percent profit margin), and compared those exemptions to other industries, obviously the oil companies are not given the same exemptions as, for example, Microsoft (who operates with a profit margin of 27.5 percent).
You ran away from those facts faster than a dog escaping from Michael Vick's house.
Why should an industry operating at a profit margin of 10 to 20 percent be forced to pay a bigger penalty than an industry operating with a profit margin of 25 to 50 percent?
..... well?
The same reason they get rid of teachers, firemen, and policemen instead of the paper pushers. It doesn't tug at the heart strings.
BJ DRUGS Obama

Mascot, TN

#857687 Feb 11, 2013
Share the wealth wrote:
The lambs have all been lead to slaughter

HERE IS YOUR SCUMBAG PRES !
Folks don't let these freaks destroy America . Obama is a scumbag criminal himself . And Jews are evil rotten bastards who would be executed in other countries . WHY NOT AMERICA ?

OBAMA AND EMANUEL: MEMBERS OF SAME GAY BATH HOUSE IN CHICAGO
President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.

The bath house, Man’s Country, caters to older white men and it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses.” WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files, include membership information for both Obama and Emanuel. The data is as anonymized as possible for confidentiality purposes. However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel.

Members of Man’s Country are also issued club identification cards. WMR learned that Obama and Emanuel possessed the ID cards, which were required for entry.

Obama began frequenting Man’s Country in the mid-1990s, during the time he transitioned from a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School to his election as an Illinois State Senator in 1996. Emanuel, reportedly joined Man’s Country after he left the Clinton White Hosue and moved back to Chicago in 1998, joining the investment firm of Wasserstein Perella and maintaining his membership during his 2002 campaign for the U.S. 5th District House seat vacated by Rod Blagojevich, who was elected governor.

Man’s Country appears to be a “one stop shopping” center for gay men. The club’s website advertises steam rooms,“fantasy rooms,” bed rooms, male strippers, adult movies, and lockers.

However, Man’s Country was not the only location for Obama’s predatory gay sex activities. The Chicago gay community is aware that Obama often made contacts with younger men at his famous “pick-up basketball” games. It was at these “pick up” matches where Obama first met Emanuel and a young Democratic campaign worker and senior bank vice president named Alexi Giannoulias. Currently running for Obama’s old U.S. Senate seat now occupied by Roland Burris, Giannoulias successfully ran for Illinois Treasurer in 2006 after being drafted for the run by Chicago’s Democratic machine.

The Blagojevich trial:“Sex, Lies, and Audio tapes”— Fitzgerald’s US Attorney’s Office part of White House cover-up of gay sex in the Second City
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857688 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
So, the cops get a tip yesterday that Dorner is in a Kohl's store. They surround the store, guns drawn, evacuate and detain all the customers and employees, search their cars, and then finally let them go. Welcome to the police state.

In another incident, an apartment building is evacuated because of a girlfriend fight where one sista decided to get even with another who dissed her by reporting that Dorner was in her apartment.

Meanwhile, the cops are clueless.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#857689 Feb 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The same reason they get rid of teachers, firemen, and policemen instead of the paper pushers. It doesn't tug at the heart strings.
Like this kid?

A 12-year-old California boy was arrested after allegedly emailing a threat to shoot a teacher and 23 of his middle-school classmates.

KFMB-TV reported on Sunday that authorities took the boy into custody on Saturday and referred him to a hospital for evaluation.

The suspect, a seventh-grader at Twin Peaks Middle School in Poway, California, allegedly threatened to attack the school on Monday, saying he had 3,000 rounds of ammunition. The San Diego County District Attorney’s Office will also evaluate the case, as the boy faces possible felony charges.

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zDE1 )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info