Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857633 Feb 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, only fools like you would believe such nonsense. You rightwingers are so easily played that it's not even funny
It's funny how red, white and blue represent freedom to lily... Until they're flashing Gestapo behind you.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#857635 Feb 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Coal, oil and gas are free. Developing and Converting it to energy is not.
No its not. I own the mineral rights under my property that I paid for.

You people really are this stupid.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857637 Feb 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
again, i'm not black.
are you white?
OK.

Non-black folks like you who trash any black man who tries to escape the plantation have zero credibility.

As well as being racists.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857638 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Coal, oil, and gas are not free. Just try to ask a property owner to give away the mineral rights to his property.
Coal, oil, and gas are free. Only in your material world do you own them. Like the sun, the earth came with Coal, oil, and gas for free.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857641 Feb 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps here and there but certainly not statewide and definitely not in the Temecula Murrieta area where there more than ample physicians and clinics with more on the way.
Quit trying to bullsht folks Galt.
The LA Times reports that the most critical shortages are in the San Joaquin Valley and the Inland Empire (which includes Murrieta and Temecula).
TSM

El Paso, TX

#857642 Feb 11, 2013
I think California has just dismissed this Liberal Argument that you’ll be able to ‘Keep Your Doctor’…Not So, but I do think the number one comeback because of Obamacare will be the Midwifes!!
Nj raider 1

United States

#857644 Feb 11, 2013
Hecate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, people are crazy. And there's too many of 'em now, in the last days of abrahamic religion and, well, ALL religion. Yes, fool, it is likely one or more of them is going to be responsible with finishing off the blue and green Planet -- laying waste to it and all those animals you seem to be convinced are here for our use and amusement -- "robots" (your words). Looks like your god wanted it that way though, because even now "he" hasn't seen fit yet to send down a pox that will render your sperm inoperative. Yep, we're still cranking 'em out -- even though there no use for most of you -- not in the present incarnation of capitalism, or of anything else for that matter.
Your intellect appears to have taken you only so far, and then abandoned you the way a sperm donor abandons his sperm receptacle. You are not gifted enough to sling your opinions around -- opinions that are on a par with those of your average welder or motorcycle mechanic. Why are you reinforcing the image of the dumb slave slobbering all over the picture window, where, inside, the white man piously reads a verse from his bible, before they prepare to chow down on the flesh of whatever god didn't see fit to give an opposable thumb.
You are but another version of the idiot from Florida, who is but a paler version of you.
Whats knowledge without wisdom? That question may deem too tough for you so allow me to rephrase! What is sense without a common consensus? You problem is your a know it all & that title alone renders you incapable of further expansion of the mind. Basically d ckhead, you've already ejaculated. You have knowledge oozing out of your head without the wisdom to conceive understanding. You continuously refer to it as my God, don't believe in miracles when life itself is just that. So I'll give you the chance & opportunity to state your claim & explain life/ how we got here from an atheist point of view. Do know that the big bang theory would be considered the effect not the cause. Even though it's all a bunch of bullshit!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857646 Feb 11, 2013
House GOP vs. the Neocons on Sequestration

Senator Lindsey Graham, in addition to asking for unprecedented, privacy-violating disclosures and expressing an apparently greater concern for Iranian public opinion than American fiscal stability, threatened Sunday on “Face the Nation” to hold up Obama’s nominations for defense secretary and CIA director over lingering questions about Benghazi.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/house-...

Meanwhile, just as the House GOP is warming up to sequestration, or at least the associated political leverage, the neoconservative Foreign Policy Initiative is asking that they give it up. As usual, the message is that sequestration will have dire consequences for national security. Bill Kristol’s other outlets are spreading the word.

Loysville, PA

#857647 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance companies have no data on the weight of the insured individuals in a group.
Wow, I caught you in a big lie.

I pulled out the application form for enrolling a new employee.

Questions: Height & Weight.( OMG yes weight)

Medical history, you know like cancer, diabetes, AIDS, drug abuse, pregnancy, prescriptions.

Really.

Right on that form.

I guess this makes you quite the dumbass.

Thanks for the laiugh. I'll be chuckling all day just thionliung what a stupid p[ost you madew.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#857649 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is soooooooo much different that getting intel that a car load of terrorist are driving at a particular location & blowing it up with missiles from a helicopter.
i have no problem with his use of drones on terrorists. i find it hypocritical that the obama administration is always so eager to mirandicize and lawyer up terrorists like the shoe bomber and the inmates at Gitmo and wanted to hold their trials in populated and targeted NYC. but Americans are so easily disposed of....and the main stream media is not screaming about it as if GWB was deciding who gets killed.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857650 Feb 11, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
The Tea Party is NOT GOING AWAY! you can try and try you dirty libs but we will always be here fighting for truth, justice, and the American way!
Its not Liberals that wants you teabaggers to go away, we love you guys! Its the Republican party that wants to dump the "stupid" wing of their party.
Please, please, please stick around!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857651 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
Non-black folks like you who trash any black man who tries to escape the plantation have zero credibility.
As well as being racists.
i'm only half white.

the other half is not black. Miami Indian.

so yeah, i'm a racist. why do you think i asked you if you're white?

Loysville, PA

#857652 Feb 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave is playing word games.
Only to a dumbass like you who doesn't know the difference between solar energy & electricity generated utilizing solar energy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#857653 Feb 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I'll reply on behalf of every sane person who does not imbibe in Kool Aid:
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
Janesays chokes on her own tounge. You're just pitiful. Here's a good one for you and the rest of the conspiracy theory morans:

Obama is a lizard overlord: According to codes hidden in Biblical verse, Obama is a reptilian humanoid. This idea has found its way on to some right-wing radio shows, and two Daily Caller reporters recently published a (satirical?) e-book on the topic titled, The Lizard King: The Shocking Inside Account of Obama's True Intergalactic Ambitions by an Anonymous White House Staffer

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/c...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857654 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have over trillion acres of soar energy for sale on the sun. Are you interested?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#857655 Feb 11, 2013
The pope can't quit he was chosen by God, wtf?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#857656 Feb 11, 2013
What's up jackwagons? What's the word on the street? Who has the latest skinny?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857658 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. I have over trillion acres of solar energy for sale on the sun. I own the rights? Are you interested?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#857660 Feb 11, 2013
obama wrote:
THE STRAWS ARE PILING UP PRESIDENT OBAMA THE LEGS OF THE CAMEL IS SHAKING UNDER THE PRESSURE lololol your PRESIDENCY IS LOOKING CRAZY LIES WONT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD IN HISTORY lololol
Do not underestimate the power of the Liberal Media to distract and deceive Americans!!!

A constitutionally protected system that has an agenda and believe itself to be powerful enough to persuade the public with its own propaganda.

See what the Liberal Media did when it created a superman out of a county organizer with a shady background.

See how it can make and destruct people at will!!!

Since: Nov 11

United States

#857663 Feb 11, 2013
obama wrote:
THE STRAWS ARE PILING UP PRESIDENT OBAMA THE LEGS OF THE CAMEL IS SHAKING UNDER THE PRESSURE lololol your PRESIDENCY IS LOOKING CRAZY LIES WONT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD IN HISTORY lololol
What I am saying is that Obama is NOT all powerful. He would be a nobody if not for the Liberal Media who chose to grandify him out of nothing.

Any serious and descent politician with common sense and good intentions MUST either join or fight a Liberal Media with an agenda. Not an easy task!!!

If the Media turns against Obama, he will be toast. They made him, the can as easily destroy him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Sunshine 181,706
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 3 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 4 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 6 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 7 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info