Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,321 - 789,340 of 1,100,233 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857421 Feb 10, 2013
Criminals and Crazy people will always find a way to create violence; in lieu of assault rifles certainly they'll take up fertilizer and coffee grinders to create bombs as terrorists groups in nations with strict gun laws already have. Yet there's no public outcry to ban gardening. Something else must be compelling Obama, following in the steps of Hitler prior to his seize of power, to go after firearms specifically, and the US amendment that was specifically intended to allow the people to resist the government in an armed struggle by founders who felt that another revolution could one day be necessary. Perhaps Obama isn't worried at all about schools, perhaps he smells revolution in the air.

For those who haven't been following American news; the people are not happy. Two movements have emerged, the so-call Tea Party, and the Occupy movement. The Tea Party movement has held major rallies in cities across America gaining massive support but with relatively no interference by the government. The Occupy movements, seeking to directly protest the financial centers where grievances against the American people have not been addressed and continue unabated, have seen what can only be described as regular abuse of authority by the police; while America accuses other nations, like Russia, of taking a tough line on protests, when it comes to blocking traffic on Wall Street America puts it's boot down hard.
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857422 Feb 10, 2013
The two groups largely disagree on what should be done but they do agree on one point: The people in power neither care about their issues, nor is the current government capable of addressing their concerns; that may not yet be revolutionary talk but it's getting close to revolutionary thinking. As Obama soon goes to his inauguration, a multi-million dollar event with everything one would expect to need for a rap album release party, he doesn't go with a majority of the people. American voter turn out has been abysmal for years and Americans go to polls far less than other first world countries. Knowing he lacks the support of a majority of the country, enjoying only the support of those not so disappointed with the system that they bother, and that two growing movements identify Federal Government as the problem; maybe we can see why Obama might be concerned with guns. With revolution in the air the most logical thing for an increasingly dictatorial leader to do is to dispense with laws designed to allow for revolution when the government fails to do its job.

As further evidence I'll again point out; the Obama administration has no real problem with assault weapons. Obama himself is surrounded by them every day at public appearances, and every soldier sent abroad is armed with them. Further his administration arms rebels in attacks on governments it doesn't like. Finally a recent program from the administration involved selling assault weapons to drug dealers on the border of Mexico and the United States (resulting already in numerous casualties in America, and in Mexico) in was can only be described as an inept attempt to track drug dealers.(Maybe they should try giving away Improved Explosives to terrorists next?). Certainly the administration doesn't worry about whether assault weapons proliferate they are worried about who has access to them, and knows where they live.
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857423 Feb 10, 2013
THE STRAWS ARE PILING UP PRESIDENT OBAMA THE LEGS OF THE CAMEL IS SHAKING UNDER THE PRESSURE lololol your PRESIDENCY IS LOOKING CRAZY LIES WONT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD IN HISTORY lololol
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857424 Feb 10, 2013
The NRA made a good point in their TV commercial that comrade Obama's family is protected by guards but Obama does not want America's children protected. Governor "Brown Noser" Christie did not like the ad whatsoever saying, "It's awful to bring public figures' children into the political debate." I guess he forgot about the children at Sandy Hook and the living children who need to be guarded. He also forgot that Obama used children himself to promote gun control while killing more children with drones. What did the majority of Americans do? Support Obama or buy more guns? Their efforts and conclusions vary but they continually missed the target.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#857426 Feb 10, 2013
Black Obama Lover LA Cop killer is a Liberal!!!!

Of course!!!

Los Angeles Fox affiliate KTTV-TV published a portion of accused cop killer Christopher Dorner’s writing that left out his political views. Other local news outlets including KTLA-TVand KFI AM 640 did the same. Why were parts of this important document removed? Get the story HERE.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/07/fi...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#857427 Feb 10, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Black Obama Lover LA Cop killer is a Liberal!!!!
Of course!!!
Los Angeles Fox affiliate KTTV-TV published a portion of accused cop killer Christopher Dorner’s writing that left out his political views. Other local news outlets including KTLA-TVand KFI AM 640 did the same. Why were parts of this important document removed? Get the story HERE.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/07/fi...
I believe that just for the simple fact it happened in California.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857428 Feb 10, 2013
obama wrote:
The NRA made a good point in their TV commercial that comrade Obama's family is protected by guards but Obama does not want America's children protected. Governor "Brown Noser" Christie did not like the ad whatsoever saying, "It's awful to bring public figures' children into the political debate." I guess he forgot about the children at Sandy Hook and the living children who need to be guarded. He also forgot that Obama used children himself to promote gun control while killing more children with drones. What did the majority of Americans do? Support Obama or buy more guns? Their efforts and conclusions vary but they continually missed the target.
The issue with Obama is more a lack of trust than a lack of support. Large segments of the population do not trust Obama at all, and fear his supporters. That's why gun sales are booming and Obama wants to disarm America.
RepubliCLOWN

El Monte, CA

#857432 Feb 10, 2013
obama wrote:
I failed I did not brig america together instead I madethings worst Im doing worst than george bush nownot all Black people Love me every day I lose one more Black person because m LIES are shwing but they still want me to do good bu I just dont really know how pleas help I have a lot of WHITE PEOPLE AROUND ME AND I FEEL SO COMFORTABLE WITH THEm BUT BLACKS ARE MY DEEPEST SUPPORTERS NEXT TO SOME GAYS but I REALLY WHAT WHITE PEOPLE TO LOVE ME I JUST WANT TO BE 100% WHITE
shows what a truly scumbag you are.
Wild American Rose Lady

Denver, CO

#857440 Feb 10, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Easily done. lmao
Get off my corner, Posi.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#857443 Feb 10, 2013
Seems #29 is mia ...

THE GROWING CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT OF OBAMA
What constitutional experts say about high crimes, misdemeanors

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/you-asked-for-it-o...

REPUBLICAN MURDERING U.S. CITIZENS
Exclusive: Ted Nugent proves 'liberals are two-faced hypocrites'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/when-a-republican-...
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#857444 Feb 10, 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

#857445 Feb 10, 2013
Obama Admits to Democrat Voter Fraud, a Racist Party of Organized Crime
&fe ature=youtu.be

Liberate your Mind ... ;0)
Nj raider 1

United States

#857446 Feb 11, 2013
Tonight I went back & forth with an Obama hater who happens to be black & wildly delusional! Looking back in time to solve problems of today is a sure way to cause more problems. There's no way people from 2000 yrs ago could predict what would be happening in modern times. And to say that God chose a certain people over the rest of population is not remotely true. Common sense says we didn't magically appear here so how could I deny the creator his proper respect? How could I not pay homage? How could I not ask fort guidance through a world & life in which neither makes sense? But I truly doubt God would choose 1 people over another! If he were trying to warn the world, I doubt he would warn 1 person & leave it to him to inform the population of up coming destruction. In my lifes, i've seen miracles due to my personal relationship with my God. Long story short, we need to stop looking in thee past for the answers of today. Living by rules of thee past is a sure way to repeat it!
Kant

Denver, CO

#857447 Feb 11, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
Tonight I went back & forth with an Obama hater who happens to be black & wildly delusional! Looking back in time to solve problems of today is a sure way to cause more problems. There's no way people from 2000 yrs ago could predict what would be happening in modern times. And to say that God chose a certain people over the rest of population is not remotely true. Common sense says we didn't magically appear here so how could I deny the creator his proper respect? How could I not pay homage? How could I not ask fort guidance through a world & life in which neither makes sense? But I truly doubt God would choose 1 people over another! If he were trying to warn the world, I doubt he would warn 1 person & leave it to him to inform the population of up coming destruction. In my lifes, i've seen miracles due to my personal relationship with my God. Long story short, we need to stop looking in thee past for the answers of today. Living by rules of thee past is a sure way to repeat it!
God chose the fox over the hare. He sure as hell can and did decide which animal was better than the other.
RepubliCLOWN

United States

#857448 Feb 11, 2013
Stay desperate witnit, you've got 4 more years to deal with your misery.
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was asking your cowardly azz to go and fight and Obimbola is still borrowing/printing money to pay for it.

Just keep sucking down your food stamps,
Obamaphones and other welfare

Glad i work for every dollar i spend, unlike you who knows so much about spending, may be you are on social security, food stamps, welfare and housing.
RepubliCLOWN

El Monte, CA

#857449 Feb 11, 2013
Glad i work for every dollar i spend, unlike you who knows too much about spending, may be you are on food stamps, social security, welfare and public housing, get off topic moron and get a real job.
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>

Just keep sucking down your food stamps, Obamaphones and other welfare.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#857450 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us what "redlining" is and how it was used by the Democrats to institute their Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.
So much for your bullshit about Democrats not tying up our courts with suits used to implement their Marxist programs.
Your response doesn't have sh!t to do with what I posted but if you want to revisit your little fantasy world, why not.
Redlining is basing loan decisions on area rather than credit worthiness and is illegal. It had nothing whatsoever to do with the collapse of the housing market. The fact is that 50% of subprime loans were made by unregulated mortgage brokers and another 30% were made by bank affiliates not subject to routine examination and oversight.
The majority of defaulted loans occurred with non minority borrowers and were in the suburbs not in inner city areas.
www.businessweek.com/investing/insights/.../c...
You're a liar and a racist idiot DB.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#857451 Feb 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that include all those people who's votes were changed to Obama?
The world....
Perhaps that's why the entire population of Russia was killing themselves laughing after our election.
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Russia isn't an enemy of the United States anymore, so their opinion doesn't count.
By the way, our government is going to collapse because money doesn't grow on trees. How's that Russian economy doing these days?
Who's the idiot, Russians or Americans?
And, why do you think the entire population of Russia would be laughing at us after the election?
Another DB fairy tale without even a shred of evidence to back it up.
Nj raider 1

United States

#857452 Feb 11, 2013
Kant wrote:
<quoted text>
God chose the fox over the hare. He sure as hell can and did decide which animal was better than the other.
How can you compare animals to human beings. Animals are basically fleshly robots just like grass, flowers,& trees, they do exactly as they're supposed to do. Humans don't! Animals were put here for our amusement & use, not the other way around & if you look in the bible & take that as a reference it clearly states"every man was created equal or when angels slept with women & had giants, he flooded the earth to take away the advantage. I've never went through someone else to speak to my God & no where in the bible or any other spiritual book does it day one has to. Who said that God choose the fox over the hare? Thats a case of you seeing things the way you want them to be!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#857453 Feb 11, 2013
obama wrote:
<quoted text>Culture - Mind Who You Beg For Help
Even the average taxpayer knows, slavery is ILLEGAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Destroy Satans Ch... 49,489
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 46 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••