Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,281 - 789,300 of 1,102,027 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857362 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to have a problem with America, not Obama. Or is it because Americas top representative is black. By your own account President Obama would be as black as possible giving the fact his father is pure african. I'm 100% black & I can't even say the same! Times get hard in this country & your mind starts worrying about troubles in other countries! Your acting like you grew up with Barack Hussein Obama. I on the other don't care if his mother was a banker though she wasn't, she was a bank teller, but anyway a job is a job. What you think because Dr. Carson is a doctor that somehow makes him better than a factory worker? This economy and country is a machine and doctor Carson being a doctor is just a kink in the COG, same for the president. I think your just mad cuz everything about the President speaks of black & growing up with his lilly white mother, he also spent years in foreign 3rd world countries. & his lilly white grandmother had nothing to leave him when she died so if she were a banker she was a horrible one. This is the last time I'll tell you. Dr. Carson's story is that of inspiration, but in no way is that greater than my mother or father playing their part in my up bringing. Keep trying to distinguish black from black, struggle from struggle, you'll wind up blind!
HAHAHAH lololol HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE HAS LOLOLOLOL CLOWN BIGOT lolololo YOU KNOW OBAMAS COLOR YOU 100% BLACK lolololol JUST LIKE AN ARAB
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857364 Feb 10, 2013
NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLW WORSHIP obama hahaha lololol I LOVE AMERICA DOESNT MEAN I LIE TO MYSELF BECAUSE OF OBAMA I WILL NOT WRITE HIS LEGACY YOU CAN BLACK POWER BLACK POWER MOVEMENT FOUGHT FOR OPPRESSED PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD DURING OUR STRUGGLES AND THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES HAPPY YOU ARE EQUAL TO WHITES NOW
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857365 Feb 10, 2013
EVERYWHERE IS WAR lololol hahahah man of peace come from DRONES lololol IT IS GOOD WHEN A MAN CAN THINK FOR HIMSELF
American Lady

Danville, KY

#857366 Feb 10, 2013
Exposing obamacare on Mike Huckabee FNC
Coming UP
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857368 Feb 10, 2013
NOW THAT BLACK AMERICA IS EQUAL TO WHITES THEY SUPPORT KILLING PEOPLE OF COLOR AROUND THE WORLD AND AFRICA BECAUSE PEOPLE OF COLOR AROUND THE WORLD ARE THE ENEMIES OF BLACK AMERICANS SO NOW WE ARE THE ENEMY OF PEOPLE OF COLOR AROUND THANKS OBAMA lolololhahahaha
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857370 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to have a problem with America, not Obama. Or is it because Americas top representative is black. By your own account President Obama would be as black as possible giving the fact his father is pure african. I'm 100% black & I can't even say the same! Times get hard in this country & your mind starts worrying about troubles in other countries! Your acting like you grew up with Barack Hussein Obama. I on the other don't care if his mother was a banker though she wasn't, she was a bank teller, but anyway a job is a job. What you think because Dr. Carson is a doctor that somehow makes him better than a factory worker? This economy and country is a machine and doctor Carson being a doctor is just a kink in the COG, same for the president. I think your just mad cuz everything about the President speaks of black & growing up with his lilly white mother, he also spent years in foreign 3rd world countries. & his lilly white grandmother had nothing to leave him when she died so if she were a banker she was a horrible one. This is the last time I'll tell you. Dr. Carson's story is that of inspiration, but in no way is that greater than my mother or father playing their part in my up bringing. Keep trying to distinguish black from black, struggle from struggle, you'll wind up blind!
..Pan Afrikanism and the New World Order (Full)- Kwame Ture (Stokely Carmichael).XXYOUTUBE-rhIq87iJ VCIXX
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857371 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857372 Feb 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Exposing obamacare on Mike Huckabee FNC
Coming UP
Is Huckabee going to show how laying hands on the forehead of the sick and yelling "heal" is the only health care necessary for the poor?
Nj raider 1

United States

#857375 Feb 10, 2013
I'm done with you. When you learn to speak in sentences I'll respond. Your fragmented posts serve as detours into intelligent conversation.

Ps. You can name as many black people that"sacrificed for the cause. Their sacrifices were in vein if it wasn't in the spirit of equality. The only way for this melting pot to work is in the spirit of equality so I dont hold feelings if Obama's policies aren't black orientated. He's the president of every color in this spectrum of a nation, not just black!
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857376 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
I'm done with you. When you learn to speak in sentences I'll respond. Your fragmented posts serve as detours into intelligent conversation.
Ps. You can name as many black people that"sacrificed for the cause. Their sacrifices were in vein if it wasn't in the spirit of equality. The only way for this melting pot to work is in the spirit of equality so I dont hold feelings if Obama's policies aren't black orientated. He's the president of every color in this spectrum of a nation, not just black!
lololololol hahahaha can't win for losing hahah you will soon get your green card lololololhahahah ten paces turn and hoot lolololhahaha
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857377 Feb 10, 2013
JUST LIKE GAYS SPEAK FOR THEIR CAUSES AND ARE STILL AMERICANS ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO ARE NOT EVEN AMERICANS AND THEY HAVE A vOICE FEMs HAVE A vOICE ONLY BLACK PEOPLE SHOULDNT HAVE A VOICE bECAUSE OBAMA IS BLACK FOHWTBS
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857378 Feb 10, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Huckabee going to show how laying hands on the forehead of the sick and yelling "heal" is the only health care necessary for the poor?
LOL.. You're alone, sick and old, but happy.
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857379 Feb 10, 2013
MOST OF THE OBAMA SUPPORTERS ON TOPIX ARE NOT BLACK THEY PRETEND TO BE BLACK PEOPLE LOLOLOLHAHAHAHA loolo
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857380 Feb 10, 2013
OBAMA HAS THE SAME POLICIES AS BUSH Top Secret Ex Cia black Ops Warns US Citizens, Chip Tatum , 7/8 .
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857382 Feb 10, 2013
EQUALITY FOR OBAMA SUPPORTERS IS BLACKS SHOULD BE QUIET yea right keep trying the struggle contines cant stop wont stop HUMAN RIGHTS FOR ALL PEOPLE INCLUDING BLACKS WAKE UP AND STOP KILLING YOURSELVES
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857389 Feb 10, 2013
LOLOLO UNDER OBAMA EQUALITY IS BLACKS SHOULD BE HAPPY AND FALL BACK LOLOL YOU JUST CANT MAKE IT UP EVERYTHING OBAMA WANTS TO DO IS GOOD AND REPUBLICANS ARE HOLDING HIM BACK LOLOL they are in a trance wait till the alarm clock goes off lolol FUNNY UNDER WHIYTE PRESIDENTS BLACKS HAD A LOUD VOICE AND RESPECT SO WHY CANT BLACKS SPEAK FOR THEIR ISSUES NOW AND WHY IS THAT NOT RACISTS
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857395 Feb 10, 2013
Is this the secret plan why BLACKS ARE BEING KEPT IN THE DARK The Fall of America Foretold, Separation is the Answer
And when the cities are set a fire.”
“And when men are united.”
“And when the hell is kindled.”-Holy Qur’an 81:6,7,12

“The Folding Up” is the title, taken from the first verse of that chapter, in which the above verses are found.

When the sun is folded up (Holy Qur’an 81:1) symbolically prophesies the folding up of a recorded work — a record of what people have done, as its use will no longer be necessary. This chapter refers to what takes place in the resurrection.

One party is recorded as a beginning, while the other party is discontinued. We see this clearly being made manifest today. War causes the destruction of civilizations. Wars destroy the cities and towns of a nation. This chapter, 81, of the Holy Qur’an is now being fulfilled.

The sun and the stars, mountains, camels and wild animals are all mentioned metaphorically in the first four verses of this chapter, and are not without significance.

The coming of God referred to by the prophets is to unite a people who have been divided against self by their enemies. He chose these people for building a better world.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Colum...
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857397 Feb 10, 2013
Algeria, Mali crisis part of West’s strategy to dominate Africa's resources
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/World...
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857399 Feb 10, 2013
America's future: famine, civil war, and bloodshed
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857400 Feb 10, 2013
This is America, the glory of the world in wealth, sport and play, with her merchants ships ploughing the high seas carrying her costly merchandise throughout the population of the nations of the earth.(Bible, Rev. 18:19).

The ships of America can be seen everywhere...in every port of the nations of earth. Her great navy is built to command the high seas. Her decks are mounted with great bristling rifle-barreled guns. The decks of her ships are covered with planes with which to carry deadly bomb-shells to pour on other nations who dare now to reject her entrance into their waters. The writer,(John), foresaw America threatening and daring the nations to disobey her order to allow her entrance. America’s navy planes fly high in the air with their deadly bombs held ready to drop on the towns and cities of other nations who dare to attack her.

The sky over America is shadowed with thousands of planes, but yet the grievous destruction awaits America. America sends planes flying out into space by means of the most modern rockets designed for space-travel!

At home, America’s country is as the prophet foresaw and prophesied of it; America is covered with planes and her army is standing ready to stop inside rebellion. The prophet who foresaw all of this readiness and preparation for the world showdown of military might, says,“Woe to the land shadowing with wings...”(Bible Is. 18:1).

America takes a look around the dead piece of our earth...the moon. She wants to see if they can do her harm. America takes a look at Venus and Mars to see if there are signs of any gods on these planets who are capable of warring with her. America boasts of her ability to kill the civilization of earth three times over and have an army left to attack anywhere else that an enemy may rise up against her.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Colum...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min J RULES 69,109
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,547
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min litesong 46,389
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min mahz 49,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••