Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,241 - 789,260 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857319 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Carson's story is no different then what I've seen & endured coming up as a kid. It's an anomaly to you because you we're blessed to have a privileged upbringing. doctor Carson story is no different than President Obama's. The moral of the story is tragedy to triumph. Accomplished buy both men, but it just proves your ignorant hatred toward President Obama! Now do your arithmetic on how many people have the same struggles but the Carson went through yet never make it out of the ghetto, not for lack of effort. I guarantee you'll walk back your thoughts about the average black person that is seemingly stuck in tough times!
YOUR BIGOTTED MIND AT WORK TELLING YOURSELF BECAUSE WE DONT ALL WORSHIP OBAMA WE ARE AS PRIVILIDGED AS OBAMA AND THE LILY WHITE RICH BANKER GRANDPARENTS THAT RAISED HIM ON THE RESORT ISLAND WHERE BLACKS WERE LYNCHED EVERYDAY LOLOLOL AHle, you make up obama story because YOU REALLY DONT KNOW IT NOW YOU SAY obama is from marcy lololol AAAAWWWWW hahaha you make up a hardship story for obama to suite your IGNORANT NEED

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#857320 Feb 10, 2013
RepubliCLOWN wrote:
<quoted text> yes, jacka$$ she misspelled it because it doesn't apply to her, but certainly applies to you, dumba$$
wow. So she DID misspell it, huh?

You need anger management.

Try placing your meathead into your garage vice.
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857322 Feb 10, 2013
AGAIN THEY MAKE UP obamas story so they can identify heis not from the BLACK AMERICAN STRUGGLES NOWAY YOU TRY TO DIMINISH Dr. CARSON to say obama went through the same struggles HE DID NOT SMOKING DOPE IS NOT A BLACK STRUGGLE LAYING bASKETBALL IS NOT A BLACK STRUGGLE lololoolHOW OBAMA DOESNT HAVE ONE BLACK AMERICAN FAMILY MEMBER BY BLOOD ONLY HIS CHILDREN PRAISE HIM IF YOU WANT YOUR CHOICE LIE TO yourself IF YOU WANT YOU HAVE ONLY READ ABOUT obama or seen a stor on TV BEFOR POLITICS YOU NEVER KNEW obama so stop acting like you know him
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857323 Feb 10, 2013
HEY OBAMA GIVE ME FIVE ON THE BLACK HAND SIDE AWWWWWW lololol PALEASE that guy got put off because he thought someone called him african was offended because thy said learn african language obamas father is straight african unless frank marshall was his daddy thats the only way obama is black american by blood he is a white american with a KENYAN FATHER fact not fiction
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857324 Feb 10, 2013
ALSO AFRICANS WHO COME TO AMERICA AND HAVE A CHOICE THEY DO WHAT OBAMAS FATHER DID WHITE WOMAN WHITE COMMUNITY WHITE SCHOOLS WHITE EVERYTHING JUST LIKE OBAMAS DADDY,you are not like obama NJRAIDER STOP DRAMING LOLOLOLOl
Mr America

Brooklyn, NY

#857325 Feb 10, 2013
The gov used to control the media not it is quite the opposite. The news gets a story, blows it up, spins it into a political twist then the gov reacts and hold press conferrence. Who's controlling who? This obama administration seems to be the laziest bunch of do nothings I have ever seen.
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857326 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Carson's story is no different then what I've seen & endured coming up as a kid. It's an anomaly to you because you we're blessed to have a privileged upbringing. doctor Carson story is no different than President Obama's. The moral of the story is tragedy to triumph. Accomplished buy both men, but it just proves your ignorant hatred toward President Obama! Now do your arithmetic on how many people have the same struggles but the Carson went through yet never make it out of the ghetto, not for lack of effort. I guarantee you'll walk back your thoughts about the average black person that is seemingly stuck in tough times!
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857327 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
burning spear-black soul
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#857328 Feb 10, 2013
flack wrote:
McDonald's worldwide sales down 1.9%.
Could be slow due to global snow warming, during Icy hot season :-).
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857329 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well it's obvious you can't read because I clearly stated"the only way to prove Obama's policies are wrong is to stop obstructing & see the results, in so many words! You thought you were schooling me on Dr. Carson, but was proven wrong. As I said, Dr. Carson's story is not an anomaly and the ghettos of America. Not in the least bit!
Burning Spear - Christopher Columbus

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#857330 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some facts:
It was the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime mortgage underwriting program that collapsed the economy.
It was able to collapse the economy because the Republicans gave to the Democrats no effective oversight in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq.
The Democrats' subprime program collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.
Say what you will, but those are the facts.
Without the Democrats' subprime loan program, the economy doesn't collapse.
It was not "fair" to see irresponsible lazy ghetoo liberals not owning a house!!!

And if ANY Republican would use common sense to STOP the program, he or she was accused of RACIST!!! NOT WANTING TO HELP THE POOR.

Video: Democrats insist “nothing wrong” at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac in 2004

Democrats Blocking Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Reform

It failed AS PREDICTED BY THE REPUBLICANS !!!

See? Republicans are the ONLY ones who KNOW and UNDERSTAND financial matters!!

And if ANY Republican would use common sense to STOP the program, he or she was accused of RACIST!!! NOT WANTING TO HELP THE POOR.

Lapeer, MI

#857331 Feb 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Science. I didn't say anything about free.
Unless of course you are talking about the free energy from the sun. The sun rains down enough energy in the noontime hour to power the planet for a year.
We could vote for free energy by voting to reduce our dependence on foreign oil by using less & less oil. We could vote for cleaner air by voting for Cap & Trade to move away from burning coal that kills thousands of American every year.
All we need to do is vote out the anti-science Republicans.
There is no such thing as free solar energy. This is another one of your childish views of Science. Even getting a Boy Messiah Free Cellphone into your hands demands that you expend enough energy to get up off of your fat azz to get it.

Voting for "free" energy is like voting for "free" Cellphones; take from Peter and give it to Paul. Paul gets "free" while Peter gets f*cked. This is another one of your childish views of politics.

There is no free lunch unless you are a minority or politically well connected. The rest will pay for their lunch and yours, too, jerk.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#857332 Feb 10, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, somehow you managed to survive just fine without assault weapons after the ban of 1994.
You're a hyperbolic chicken little.
Becouse I all ready have one. And I have used many to defend this country. DA

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#857333 Feb 10, 2013
Liberals want to REGULATE all private corporations till they file bankruptcy but they faught tooth and nail to STOP any regulation of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Why does Liberals refuse to regulate Freddie Maca and Fannie Mac?

Because the 20% if Liberals who control the other 80% NEED the cash cow to be FREE as a piggy bank!!!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to be fooled by thier own Liberal Media!!!
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857334 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well it's obvious you can't read because I clearly stated"the only way to prove Obama's policies are wrong is to stop obstructing & see the results, in so many words! You thought you were schooling me on Dr. Carson, but was proven wrong. As I said, Dr. Carson's story is not an anomaly and the ghettos of America. Not in the least bit!
Burning Spear-Slavery days BLACK TO THE MARROW NOT JUST SKIN
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857335 Feb 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
defunded? oh you mean after 2007.
there you go forgetting those first 6 years.
now.....rewrite them. or just call me a douchebag. whichever is easier.
Earth to libtard: Yes - 2007 - it's now 2013, hypocrite.
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857336 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
Culture - Jah Jah See Dem A Come
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857337 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
Culture - Mind Who You Beg For Help
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857338 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
.RBG-Black Panthers 1968 -Honorable Kwame Toure, fna Stokely Carmichael .

Lapeer, MI

#857339 Feb 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the manifesto and nowhere does he even mention Barack Obama.
ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-...
You're a goddamned liar but then again you're a right wing imbecile so why would I expect anything else?
As usual, PeeDePoop, you are a ranting fool in the village square.

http://tinyurl.com/a2pdkv6

Cram it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,350
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,943
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••