Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263898 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#857692 Feb 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh STFU and get outta here dummy
You're embarrassing your children again.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#857693 Feb 11, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Registered? As what? Don't tell me your picture is on one of those S.O. websites? Oh, how the party has fallen!
Haha, you got me, dem.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#857694 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the cops get a tip yesterday that Dorner is in a Kohl's store. They surround the store, guns drawn, evacuate and detain all the customers and employees, search their cars, and then finally let them go. Welcome to the police state.
In another incident, an apartment building is evacuated because of a girlfriend fight where one sista decided to get even with another who dissed her by reporting that Dorner was in her apartment.
Meanwhile, the cops are clueless.
This is a dangerous situation; since most white people think all blacks look alike, they'll be calling the tip line reporting every heavyset black man they see. If I were a black man in CA now, I'd lay low and certainly not drive a pickup truck. Those trigger happy cops are likely to be shooting innocent people.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857696 Feb 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The fastest growing area perhaps? Still doesn't matter John you're bullshitting__that regions largest employer is Abbott Labs and the third largest employer is Professional Hospital Supply, additionally many who reside in that area are current or former military who have TriCare which is the top of the heap when it comes to healthcare coverage. I think mentioned the other day that Temecula Valley Hospital is soon to open and Kaiser is eying the area for a large scale Hospital medical center complex.
None of those changes the fact that there is no hospital in Temecula and that there is a shortage of doctors, driving care to sub-professional personnel.

The Abbott Labs office building has no emergency room. As for "Professional Hospital Supply", never heard of it, but I'm sure you Googled it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#857697 Feb 11, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>How much for DBWriter?
2 rubles
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#857698 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
This is a dangerous situation; since most white people think all blacks look alike, they'll be calling the tip line reporting every heavyset black man they see. If I were a black man in CA now, I'd lay low and certainly not drive a pickup truck. Those trigger happy cops are likely to be shooting innocent people.
Better tell your faux husband to lay lower than usual.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#857699 Feb 11, 2013
Obviously this situation is both saddening and disturbing,” Poway Unified School District superintendent John Collins told U-T San Diego.“However, it is critical that all touched by this threat understand that the system worked. An anonymous threat was made. He was identified and with multiple agencies working together, the threat was averted.”

San Diego County Sheriff’s officials said on Sunday that they recovered three handguns, three shotguns, five rifles and several computers from the boy’s home after executing a search warrant. The weapons belonged to his father, who reportedly cooperated with the search.

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zDE1 )

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#857700 Feb 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to a dumbass like you who doesn't know the difference between solar energy & electricity generated utilizing solar energy.
Really dave? Are you angry that I put a stop to your game sooner than you would have liked?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#857703 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Blacks are not the only ones at risk from the trigger-happy LAPD.

As long as Dorner is laying low, maybe the cops should ease off and wait until he surfaces, instead of having guns drawn at all times, threatening the general public.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#857705 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you're original. Most blacks who try to pass claim to be Cherokee.
Isn't that weird John__because most white folks who claim to be part Native American also claim Cherokee heritage.

Might have something to do with that song eh? Paul Revere and the Raiders__remember them Galt?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#857707 Feb 11, 2013
Has anyone see George Bush's paintings? Him in the shower, him in the bathtub?

http://www.vulture.com/2013/02/jerry-saltz-ge...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#857708 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are not the only ones at risk from the trigger-happy LAPD.
As long as Dorner is laying low, maybe the cops should ease off and wait until he surfaces, instead of having guns drawn at all times, threatening the general public.
I agree
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#857709 Feb 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Average price of gasoline in LA County now $4.16.
Thanks, Barry.
Temecula is in Riverside County pal and gas is widely available for less than $4 pg ul reg. What's your sudden love affair with LA and the LA Times?

I'm going to quit reading your silly lies for awhile Galt.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#857710 Feb 11, 2013
The first depicts a man with gray hair standing in a shower looking at himself and us in a small shaving mirror. We see him only from behind, from the waist up. The shoulders are slightly rounded. The features are Bush's. In the mirror is that stare, that empty, happy gaze. His eyes look slightly to our left, as if he can't meet our own gaze and is in a world of his own

The other picture is the strangest, and the strongest. From over his shoulder, we see Bush looking at himself in the bathtub. This means we've seen two images of him cleansing himself, in warm water. It's already enough to set you off on fantasies of aloofness, aloneness, exile, and hiding. Bush regards himself. Yet nothing untoward is showing or seen. He is chaste and untouched even when alone. We see his knobby knees and his toes peeking up above the running water. A Freudian will have to tell us why the water is running in both pictures. Private baptism; trying to get clean; infantile ecstasies; purification rituals?

Maybe he's waterboarding himself? What a weirdo.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857711 Feb 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Yahoo. The latest is we are waiting for the latest Democrat who went berserk and started mass murdering people to get caught. Any relation to you?
Will just ONE of the six people that thought this was a brilliant comment please explain why?
Or, will the ONE moron that awarded himself six brilliant judge-its for this dumbass comment please get therapy.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#857713 Feb 11, 2013
Has anyone see George Bush's paintings? Him in the shower, him in the bathtub?
lily...the boca peeping tamika-tomasita
Jane Says

New York, NY

#857714 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Like this kid?
A 12-year-old California boy was arrested after allegedly emailing a threat to shoot a teacher and 23 of his middle-school classmates.
KFMB-TV reported on Sunday that authorities took the boy into custody on Saturday and referred him to a hospital for evaluation.
The suspect, a seventh-grader at Twin Peaks Middle School in Poway, California, allegedly threatened to attack the school on Monday, saying he had 3,000 rounds of ammunition. The San Diego County District Attorney’s Office will also evaluate the case, as the boy faces possible felony charges.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zDE1 )
he'd fit right in any Chicago middle school, except he'd be wearing gang colors.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#857715 Feb 11, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Will just ONE of the six people that thought this was a brilliant comment please explain why?
Or, will the ONE moron that awarded himself six brilliant judge-its for this dumbass comment please get therapy.
Jealousy is when you want what waxman has..But then you don't want to work for it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#857716 Feb 11, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
Lindsay Graham says he will put a hold on the nominations for head of the defense department and the CIA until Obama tells him what he did on the night of the Benghazi attacks. The wife and I support this course of action. There is no way we can allow our attention to be diverted by such trivia as having a director of the Pentagon or the primary intelligence gathering organ of our nation until the four families can be told the truth about what happened in the White House that night.
We owe it to these 8-12 individuals to find out the truth even if it means leaving the country open to attack by North Korea or Iran or China during the extensive hearings which, hopefully, will last several years.
Moreover, where was John Kerry during the attack? Who gave the Secretary of State designee a hall pass? The wife and I smell a coverup. Never give up, never surrender!
Nice bike. Did you steal it?
Nj raider 1

United States

#857717 Feb 11, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... ok, were you asking a question here, because for the life of me - which I grant you is a miracle - I have no fucking idea what you're talking about? More to the point, YOU have no idea what you're talking about. What does knowledge have to do with wisdom? And WHAT THE HELL does common sense have to do with consensus? You have enough knowledge apparently to sting a bunch of words together in a vague paragraph conveying nothing but it simply doesn't translate to wisdom. And how did you get from there to the big bang theory? WTF! You're an idiot, plain and simple. What you said makes no sense whatsoever it's simply a bunch of words all stuck together that say nothing. why would you imagine that you should blurt this out publicly? You're stupid. Stupid I tell you.
But from this I learn two things: 1. You believe you're a christian. 2. You're stoopid. Thanks for clearing that up.
I think I gave you more credit than you truly deserve. What does knowledge have to do with wisdom? That question alone doesn't deserve an answer to a person who's teetering on the borderline of genius in crazy. Yet you claim to understand the constitution! Allow me to explain anyway genius. Knowledge = the knowing of something or somethings
Wisdom = the understanding or ability to understand the knowledge received.
It's obvious you lack in the area of wisdom & are just another constipated asshole = full of shit!

As for me bring christian, your wrong again as usual. I'm stuck as to what I said to make you believe any of the such. I said I believe in the Creator (God)! What did that have to do with christianity? Serves as an inclination into how far your mind stretches. I say God & you think christianity right off the bat as if the blonde hair & blue eye idol of christianity is real. Assumptions, you know the saying behind that! What else do you assume dumass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min budd 54,331
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min woodtick57 194,630
The Messenger 1 hr DKTM 1
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,286
amy august 2 1 hr PEllen 2
abby august 2 2 hr PEllen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages