Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,161 - 789,180 of 1,100,452 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

#857206 Feb 10, 2013
I mean you just can’t make this Stuff Up!!China Eclipses USA as Biggest Trading Nation and America owes communist nation $1.2 Trillion...Thank You Obama!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#857207 Feb 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If 9/11 hadn't happened, if Clinton hadn't let Osama skate, if Democrats hadn't won Congress in '07, if, if, if. See how this works? The point is, Obama isn't as advertised, he isn't "The Great Black Hope". He's a dismal failure. He wasn't the only candidate available to you, he was the "Magic Negro". You weren't forced to vote for him, you chose to. Now, after it's abundantly clear he's a clownish fraud, you won't admit you made a bad choice. Your solution, holding true to form, ban all mulatto candidates.
You can't even admit it.

Bush's & the Republican's poor performance enabled Obama o win in 2008.

The economy is better since Obama became President.

I voted for Obama in 2008 because I was damn sure I wasn't voting in another GD loser Republican after they nearly killed this country. Only morons like you would still vote Republican.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857208 Feb 10, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
OldRaider you do live in a delusional World!! The Congressional Budget Office's just-released economic forecast for 2013 is dispiriting, to say the least. The GDP is expected to grow by only 1.4%, the unemployment rate will "stay near" 8%, the deficit will reach $845 billion!!
Raider… The long-term unemployment rate is over 14%, and if the labor force was merely the same size today as it was the day Obama took office, today's unemployment rate would be closer to 11%!!
Assume you're right, what have you and the Republican party done to help these jobless people?
Besides blocking Obama's job program, reducing unemployment benefits, fighting health care for the poor and whining.
The delusional world you speak of is the one created for you by FOX and their number spinners.

Loysville, PA

#857210 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Republicans hadn't given to the Democrats their Marxist equal-outcome subprime mortgage underwriting program in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq, then the economy would not have collapsed and you clowns would have to find some other event to invent a system of propaganda lies about to use the so-called "mainstream media" to indoctrinate the population with.
There was no "equal outcome".

You are lying.

Loysville, PA

#857211 Feb 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to clarify...
What he means is you freeloaders voting for free energy for yourselves, while the other half of the population continues to pay for everything.
We pay for the disign and development and installation and implementation for you.
... and you vote Obama and free energy for your welfare state that refuse to do anything for themselves.
There you go again. Being unable to comprehend & resorting to more lies.

Free energy? Where?

Why am I subsidizing your paycheck?
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

#857212 Feb 10, 2013
TSM wrote:
I mean you just can’t make this Stuff Up!!China Eclipses USA as Biggest Trading Nation and America owes communist nation $1.2 Trillion...Thank You Obama!!
The balance of trade isn't a reflection of government policies for the most part, dummy. What it means is, over the last 30-40 years the American consumer prefers products produced abroad over what our businesses produce. All those junky cars produced by GM in the mid to late 70s for example pushed U.S. buyers into BMWs, Honda and Nissan.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#857214 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny considering that Obama claimed that he would "create millions of jobs" by investing in new, alternative energy sources. Sadly, we've seen how investing in Solyndra worked out for the underclass laymen whose tax dollars funded the money he gave that company. I wonder how much Obama got out of that deal?
We're still waiting on those "millions" of new jobs to materialize from Obama's progressive ideas on wasting our money. If his idea of creating new jobs is by having the taxpayer pay to get them then we are all screwed. Maybe I should bribe Walmart to hire my neighbor?
Lying for Obama doesn't hide the fact that he's destroying this nation.
Other than reducing taxes on the wealthy and relying on trickle down economics, what great ideas has Obama ignored that have been offered from the right? Instead of regurgitating spin from FOX try taking a class in economics. Oh that's right, you conservatives believe education makes you a snob.
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

#857215 Feb 10, 2013
If you touch Waxie, you'll get brown stuff on you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857216 Feb 10, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your side practices class warfare, so don't deny it.
Who else attacks welfare, social security and minimum wage which benefits the poor?
Who else is anti-union and pro-Wall Street?
Who else would allow credit card companies to charge 30% per year?
Who else sides with HMOs and against affordable healthcare?
Who else fights constantly for the benefit of the wealthy?
Sorry to pop your bubble.
Who else posts crap without an ounce of data to substantiate his rhetoric?

A moronic liberal Democrat like you.

Sorry to pop your pimple, libtard.
DBWriter

Los Angeles, CA

#857218 Feb 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Being unable to comprehend & resorting to more lies.
Free energy? Where?
Why am I subsidizing your paycheck?
Pacheck?

What's that?
Lincoln

United States

#857219 Feb 10, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
OldRaider you do live in a delusional World!! The Congressional Budget Office's just-released economic forecast for 2013 is dispiriting, to say the least. The GDP is expected to grow by only 1.4%, the unemployment rate will "stay near" 8%, the deficit will reach $845 billion!!
Raider… The long-term unemployment rate is over 14%, and if the labor force was merely the same size today as it was the day Obama took office, today's unemployment rate would be closer to 11%!!
President Obama approval rating 58%

House Republicans 7%

President Obama 50.5 % Popular Vote

Gov. Romney 47%
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

#857222 Feb 10, 2013
I just opened up a new business.

It's called "Sit on your Ass all day and do nothing for big bucks".

All my employees are Republicans.
Nj raider 1

United States

#857225 Feb 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If 9/11 hadn't happened, if Clinton hadn't let Osama skate, if Democrats hadn't won Congress in '07, if, if, if. See how this works? The point is, Obama isn't as advertised, he isn't "The Great Black Hope". He's a dismal failure. He wasn't the only candidate available to you, he was the "Magic Negro". You weren't forced to vote for him, you chose to. Now, after it's abundantly clear he's a clownish fraud, you won't admit you made a bad choice. Your solution, holding true to form, ban all mulatto candidates.
It's becoming abundantly clear that you have studied the history of General Monk Monk either. You should try it, it's a good read. You might learn something about yo peoples! Lol!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#857227 Feb 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even admit it.
Bush's & the Republican's poor performance enabled Obama o win in 2008.
The economy is better since Obama became President.
I voted for Obama in 2008 because I was damn sure I wasn't voting in another GD loser Republican after they nearly killed this country. Only morons like you would still vote Republican.
You should have stood behind Hillary. So why the hell did you vote for him in 2012?

We may be 99 feet underwater (even that's debatable) instead of 100, but going on 5 years later, I don't call that progress, I call that ineptitude.
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

#857228 Feb 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else posts crap without an ounce of data to substantiate his rhetoric?
A moronic liberal Democrat like you.
Sorry to pop your pimple, libtard.
You didn't pop my pimple, repugnant.

More like I popped yours.

Truth hurts, don't it?
GOPuke Demagogues

Bronx, NY

#857229 Feb 10, 2013
Tick Tock

You'll be gone in 2014.
Lincoln

United States

#857230 Feb 10, 2013
Michelle Obama pays her respects to the family of Hadiya Pendleton, 15, who was fatally wounded in a random shooting just days after performing in inauguration events.
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

#857231 Feb 10, 2013
WaxBalls wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean caramel, b!tch? Yes, sometimes I rub that all over my balls and let Tiny E spend hours licking it off. What's it to you anyways?
Here is today's typical Republican. A proud tribute to America.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#857233 Feb 10, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Assume you're right, what have you and the Republican party done to help these jobless people?
Besides blocking Obama's job program, reducing unemployment benefits, fighting health care for the poor and whining.
The delusional world you speak of is the one created for you by FOX and their number spinners.
OldRaider nothing but Liberal Rant you’re showing traits of Obama “It’s the other guys fault!”

Hey… Raider you do remember the movie ‘A Few Good Men’ where Cruise tells Nicholson “You Can’t Handle the Truth” you can’t handle the Facts!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#857234 Feb 10, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
The balance of trade isn't a reflection of government policies for the most part, dummy. What it means is, over the last 30-40 years the American consumer prefers products produced abroad over what our businesses produce. All those junky cars produced by GM in the mid to late 70s for example pushed U.S. buyers into BMWs, Honda and Nissan.
Another Liberal apologist!! It happen on Obama’s Watch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min LRS 177,406
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min danetoo 68,376
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min KiMare 49,532
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 36 min Facts4USA 2
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 1 hr tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 1 hr Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info