Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
789,141 - 789,160 of 1,082,092 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Adolf will take care of that by cleansing out all liberals and minorities.
You know those idle Hostess ovens? Well, they won't be idle long.
AH HA HA HA

but Hitler didn't like Unions.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul: Tea Party SOTU Response Not ‘Divisive’

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said Sunday that the tea party response to President Obama's State of the Union address that he will deliver is not meant to divide conservatives. The idea is to give an "extra" response in addition to the Republican one, which will be delivered by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Paul explained.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

"I won't say anything on there that necessarily is like Marco Rubio is wrong."

but kinda like?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Over half of the country and the majority of the world chose Obama..not for you shit heads but for those of us that recognized greatness.
Your party doesn't even exists anymore.
Oh, "We are the world"? Is that your excuse?

I can't help notice "recognizED", past tense, is that Sigmund talking? Once great, never to be great again?

Don't expend any more brain cells worrying about parties, this one isn't over yet, it's just getting started.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I noticed a while back you don't accept much with grace or class.
Brains either for that matter.
You noticed I don't do political correctness either.

I accept brains, I probably got your share.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If 9/11 hadn't happened, if Clinton hadn't let Osama skate, if Democrats hadn't won Congress in '07, if, if, if. See how this works? The point is, Obama isn't as advertised, he isn't "The Great Black Hope". He's a dismal failure. He wasn't the only candidate available to you, he was the "Magic Negro". You weren't forced to vote for him, you chose to. Now, after it's abundantly clear he's a clownish fraud, you won't admit you made a bad choice. Your solution, holding true to form, ban all mulatto candidates.
What is it that Obama failed at? The rest of the world is struggling but here in the USA things are doing better every day. Even that moron waxturd brags about how well he is doing financially! Although in the next idiotic post this hypocrite whines about how bad things are?????
Tell us specifically how Obama has ruined your life. No complaints here.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you idiots on the right going to realize that things are improving, in spite of what you hear on FOX? I'm doing fantastic. What EXACTLY is it that is going wrong in your life that Obama is responsible for? Or do you just like to whine?
OldRaider…I understand those living off the Taxpayers Dime is doing Well such as yourself, but those of us that produce those Tax Dollars are Feeling the Pinch, so quit being selfish and get out of the wagon and Help Pull! Like the Messiah said’ Get some Skin in the Game!!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it that Obama failed at? The rest of the world is struggling but here in the USA things are doing better every day. Even that moron waxturd brags about how well he is doing financially! Although in the next idiotic post this hypocrite whines about how bad things are?????
Makes you wonder if "the rest of the world" has a little buyers remorse too.

I'm not certain calling someone a moron then relying on their opinion does much for your argument, it does partly explain your voting the way you did.

No complaints? Good, you got yours, fcuk everybody else.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>This kind of crazy was born and lives on the topix Orlando Florida forum with about 16 current threads all spewing the same craziness. The poster is supported by a dozen or so other crazy emefers that frequently spread out to nearby threads, this one for instance particularly overnight.
The nonsense has been ongoing since around 2006 when topix was affiliated with the Trib Corp as the reader response sections of it's online publications. These folks are trolls and flamewarriors of the very highest order. A dozen people posting around the clock on numerous topix threads day in and day out for seven years__give that a bit of thought.
The cabal at work that tends to congregate in the corner near my cube has likely never heard of Topix but I hear the same retarded nonsense from them that the retards here hold as gospel. In other words, I think Topix is a reflection not a source and its reflecting what ever O'Reilly sad last night or Rush said this afternoon or Mitch McConnell said in a soundbite on Fox this morning.

Carol's a prime example, you don't have to watch O'Reilly, just watch for her non-sequiter pivot and you'll know exactly whatever it was O'Reilly was ranting about the night before.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
OldRaider…I understand those living off the Taxpayers Dime is doing Well such as yourself, but those of us that produce those Tax Dollars are Feeling the Pinch, so quit being selfish and get out of the wagon and Help Pull! Like the Messiah said’ Get some Skin in the Game!!
Only money the government is sending me is the Social Security I paid in. Life is good!
Now, what EXACTLY is it in your life that has been ruined by Obama?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It was eleven pages so of course I left things out. Yes, I saw that jive sentence he wrote, but it's more than obvious this guy is not a Republican and if he ever voted, he votes Democrat. I don't think it could be any clearer. Trying to say he's a registered republican because he said a nice thing about Bush # 1 is not convincing.
This guy is a nutjob, murderer and liar. I don't believe much of what he says or "claims" to be his feelings or who he would vote for. He may have said that bunk about Huntsman but if so, why all the praise for people on the left?
He's a lefty & Obama voter for sure. He is no way a Republican, not even close.
Of course, hasn't anybody noticed the color of Dorner's skin? What else could he be but an EBT luvin' libral?

Duh!
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If 9/11 hadn't happened, if Clinton hadn't let Osama skate, if Democrats hadn't won Congress in '07, if, if, if.
Clinton "let Obama skate"?

In your dreams. At the time, there was no proof OBL had committed crimes against the U.S. Remember, this is before the African embassy bombings.

As for Obama, he's cleaning up the gargantuan mess you hypocrites left behind.

Try to remember Clinton left behind a balanced budget and no unfinished wars.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If 9/11 hadn't happened, if Clinton hadn't let Osama skate, if Democrats hadn't won Congress in '07, if, if, if. See how this works? The point is, Obama isn't as advertised, he isn't "The Great Black Hope". He's a dismal failure. He wasn't the only candidate available to you, he was the "Magic Negro". You weren't forced to vote for him, you chose to. Now, after it's abundantly clear he's a clownish fraud, you won't admit you made a bad choice. Your solution, holding true to form, ban all mulatto candidates.
Anybody who quotes Rush Limbaugh is somebody who quotes Rush Limbaugh so there.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rand Paul: Tea Party SOTU Response Not ‘Divisive’
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said Sunday that the tea party response to President Obama's State of the Union address that he will deliver is not meant to divide conservatives. The idea is to give an "extra" response in addition to the Republican one, which will be delivered by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Paul explained.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
"I won't say anything on there that necessarily is like Marco Rubio is wrong."
but kinda like?
Piyush Jindal was the (R) rising star until he appeared with the Republican response to an Obama state of the union address. LMAO Jindal's manner of speaking turned him into a shooting star.

Rubio is not much better than Jindal, might actually be worse and Paul often comes across as a radical, the (R's) might as well let Bachmann join the rebuttal.

I wonder how Rand is handling his sons federal felony charges.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you wonder if "the rest of the world" has a little buyers remorse too.
I'm not certain calling someone a moron then relying on their opinion does much for your argument, it does partly explain your voting the way you did.
No complaints? Good, you got yours, fcuk everybody else.
How is it you people living in states with some of the lowest taxes are the ones disgruntled & I living in the highest taxed state in the country understands the sacrifices necessary for this country to rebound? Bush f'ed up the dream of putting something away for college funds & rainy days. These are the economic times we're in. We're ni longer planning for tomorrow, but living for today. How exactly is that Obama's fault? Ya'll seem to have a problem with giving blame where credit is due. One things for sure & two things for certain, you can take an apple pie & make shyt pie, but you can't take shyt pie & make an apple pie . Ya'll want Obama to make apple pie out of shyt pie. Asshole!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Eed, the dumbass, thinks that Bush & the Republicans had nothing to do with the economic disasters during his administration.
"real dumb"
You are dumb!!!! You also do not understand what you read. I have posted numerous times about the lousy job Bush and the republicans did in cutting spending, cutting the debt. You are simply an ignorant troll, a non thinking, kiss nobama's ass parrot.
Peace
KMA
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Only money the government is sending me is the Social Security I paid in. Life is good!
Now, what EXACTLY is it in your life that has been ruined by Obama?
OldRaider it’s not about me it’s about the country, if 1/6 Americans in Poverty, 47 Million Americans of Food Stamps, 5.4 Million signing up for Disability, 12 million Americans Unemployed and Obamacare will cost 7 million their health insurance!! So you approve of this disaster as long as it doesn’t affect You….Right?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Hussein has failed at everything. Obamacare is a monitary nightmare. In five years no working person will be able to afford private heathcare. Just exactly what Obamacare will, and was put in place to accomplish.. Bankrupt the private system, we are quickly becoming Canada and England. Just ask the citizens of those countries how that is working out for them?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The Great Drone Panic

It is Luddism masquerading as civil libertarianism.

The influential conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer wants drones banned domestically and thinks the first American to shoot one down will be declared a national hero. Senator Rand Paul considers them a clear-and-present danger to American freedom and is offering legislation to require a warrant every time one takes flight, except to patrol the border or in extraordinary circumstances. The drone is to our liberty what the wolf is to sheep, a natural enemy.

It is understandable that drones don’t have a warm-and-fuzzy image. Overseas, they are vehicles for an ongoing campaign of assassination. The drone attack has become the signature tactic in the war against terror. Spectacularly precise strikes take out people who had no idea they were coming, in notably antiseptic (for the operator of the drone, at least) acts of warfare.

And this is the first objection to the use of drones domestically: They are weapons of war! About to be deployed here at home! Not exactly. We don’t kill people with drones; we kill them with Hellfire missiles. The drone is just the platform. By this standard, we would have no police helicopters because helicopters are weapons of war. For that matter, by this standard police shouldn’t be allowed to carry firearms, which are a weapon of war going back a couple of centuries.

As for police drones randomly watching us as we innocently go about our business, this is not a novel phenomenon. Police do it all the time. It is called a patrol. They do it utilizing all manner of technology — on foot, on horseback, on bikes, in cars, and even on Segway scooters. So long as they are looking at us in public areas where we have no reasonable expectation of privacy, our liberty survives intact.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/304843...

Neo-Luddism stems from the concept that technology has a negative impact on individuals and communities.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Luddism
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Dick Cheney speaks out on Obama's cabinet selections calling Kerry, Hagel and Brennan 2nd rate candidates.
Sure, as compared to who? Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Condoleeza Rice?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Piyush Jindal was the (R) rising star until he appeared with the Republican response to an Obama state of the union address. LMAO Jindal's manner of speaking turned him into a shooting star.
Rubio is not much better than Jindal, might actually be worse and Paul often comes across as a radical, the (R's) might as well let Bachmann join the rebuttal.
I wonder how Rand is handling his sons federal felony charges.
Quote of the Day

Nicole Wallace on Marco Rubio:“He’s everything we need and more. He’s modern. He knows who Tupac is. He is on social media.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2013/02...

Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., dismissed recent gestures by prominent members of the GOP suggesting a softening of Republican positions as simply “lipstick on a pig.”

“I think all of this stuff is just surface stuff. It’s like lipstick on a pig,” Ellison said.“I mean, the bottom line is, the Republicans have a core values problem, not a ‘who knows who Tupac Shakur is’ problem.”

worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min SpaceBlues 45,823
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Terry rigsby 48,939
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 174,913
Amy 7-28 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Local health care outreach program to Muslims e... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Zioni 68,043
Would you if I said please? 2 hr LexiRC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••