Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#857265 Feb 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have stood behind Hillary. So why the hell did you vote for him in 2012?
We may be 99 feet underwater (even that's debatable) instead of 100, but going on 5 years later, I don't call that progress, I call that ineptitude.
Re-electing the idiots that put us 100 feet under water and have been working for 4 years to keep us down ain't the answer.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857266 Feb 10, 2013
We are finding out up to 800 civilians have been killed by Obama with his drones just to try and get 22 Al-Qaeda commanders.

"Nevertheless, details collected by Pakistani journalists show that civilian casualties through drone strikes are higher as indicated [even] by U.S. officials. In the last four years, more than 800 innocent civilians and only 22 Al-Qaeda commanders have been killed by these aerial attacks."

Typical Democrat moron. Didn't Clinton bomb an aspirin factory and the Chinese Embassy?

DEMOCRAT IDIOTS!

You are simply creating more enemies, morons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857267 Feb 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Attested to by a Flamer like you...well, that's just got be given due credence...
Where's your photo, gingerkid?

http://www.noob.us/humor/south-park-ginger-ki...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#857270 Feb 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your photo, gingerkid?
http://www.noob.us/humor/south-park-ginger-ki...
Recycling your old screen shots again, Flakey? Arthritis really acting up again in that lonely old home? Frankly, my childhood photos were always kept in the box with my .44 Magnum...but I've moved that recently. Come check on it, why don'cha'?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#857274 Feb 10, 2013
One million smackeroo$ reward for Chris Dorner. Maybe Galt will hop in that old Honda of his and go search for the fugitive__they are neighbors after all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#857277 Feb 10, 2013
flack wrote:
McDonald's worldwide sales down 1.9%.
A definite sign of the endtimes right Flack?

Looks like Europe and Asia account for the sales decrease which is the largest decline McDonald's has experienced since 2003__WTF happened in 03?

BTW the race teams are rolling into town__it's going to start getting busy. www.newsjournalonline.com

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#857279 Feb 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
We are finding out up to 800 civilians have been killed by Obama with his drones just to try and get 22 Al-Qaeda commanders.
"Nevertheless, details collected by Pakistani journalists show that civilian casualties through drone strikes are higher as indicated [even] by U.S. officials. In the last four years, more than 800 innocent civilians and only 22 Al-Qaeda commanders have been killed by these aerial attacks."
Typical Democrat moron. Didn't Clinton bomb an aspirin factory and the Chinese Embassy?
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS!
Hey, It was Bush the one Liberals accused of killing ciilians with drones.

Bush attempted to use drones in America soul but the Liberals treatened him with lawsuites and impeachement cause no presidend shuld kill Americans in America with drones!!!

Bush backed up on that idea very quick!!!

So NOW we are safe from Bush using drones agianst us Americans.

We should not worry about Bush using drones against us, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857280 Feb 10, 2013
I failed I did not brig america together instead I madethings worst Im doing worst than george bush nownot all Black people Love me every day I lose one more Black person because m LIES are shwing but they still want me to do good bu I just dont really know how pleas help I have a lot of WHITE PEOPLE AROUND ME AND I FEEL SO COMFORTABLE WITH THEm BUT BLACKS ARE MY DEEPEST SUPPORTERS NEXT TO SOME GAYS but I REALLY WHAT WHITE PEOPLE TO LOVE ME I JUST WANT TO BE 100% WHITE
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857281 Feb 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS!
The release of a Justice Department white paper outlining the administrationís legal case for the targeted killing of American citizens who are in cahoots with al-Qaeda has raised protest from the left, which has leeway to criticize the president now that he has been safely reelected, and unfortunately from some on the right, who find it convenient to locate their inner civil-liberty scolds when the White House is occupied by a Democrat.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340148...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#857282 Feb 10, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to quit blaming the Republicans for EVERYTHING; BOTH parties have created this on-going clusterfluck. Granted, Republicans tend to be bigger as sholes but that doesn't make them exclusively culpable.
Sheesh!
Here's some facts:
It was the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime mortgage underwriting program that collapsed the economy.
It was able to collapse the economy because the Republicans gave to the Democrats no effective oversight in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq.
The Democrats' subprime program collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.

Say what you will, but those are the facts.
Without the Democrats' subprime loan program, the economy doesn't collapse.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#857283 Feb 10, 2013
Obama insulted in front of America live on TV by black doctor!!!!

Doctor gets standing ovation, Obama refuses to applaud or stand!!!

Must watch!!!

Proof and evidence that Obama HATES freedom!!!
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857284 Feb 10, 2013
If I had been married to a white woman Blacks would not have voted for as much as they did she is the perfect eye candy for Blacks she is not too preety so they can all identify and feel comfortable that she is REAL average looking but I long for eddie's Love she chased him out of the WHITEHOUSE and now I'm so HORNY all I can do is SHOOT DRONES to get off edddie eddie eddie I miss you
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#857285 Feb 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Recycling your old screen shots again, Flakey? Arthritis really acting up again in that lonely old home? Frankly, my childhood photos were always kept in the box with my .44 Magnum...but I've moved that recently. Come check on it, why don'cha'?
Thanks for the invite Gingerkid, but I don't really associate with people in your class. Besides, I bet you are such a clutter slob, you couldn't find anything in that mess you live in. I know your type and someone exactly like you. Poor soul. Now don't forget to check my spelling. Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!
Nj raider 1

United States

#857286 Feb 10, 2013
Let me start by saying"I'm against same sex anything", but this is another issue like abortion, none of my business! It's not my emotions that are twisted or shyt hole stretched at the end of the day. The 2 problems I have with gay agenda is gay people have more rights than black people, single people in a heterosexual relationship no matter the race! They treat gayism like it's a mental disease with this bullshit idea that people are born gay. A baby isn't born anything, doesn't distinguish boys from girls or black from white until later in life when their brain developes . Then they identify what color they like, what sport activity is their favorite, & those things are predicated on lifes experiences. How can someone like the color blue if they've never seen it? If you claim it own it! Thats problem #1.#2, I don't think it's right that a man or woman leave outta their home dressed as the opposite sex for a couple reasons. 1st the guy on Jenny Jones seduced buy a flamer as a mystery crush & pursued wound up killing the flamer & going to prison as a result. Just not right! Plus though plenty of people with argue the contrary, it boils down to exposure. There are more kids gay & confused because it's more common to see a flock of gays dressed like the opposite sex.. Other than those problems I stated, I have no problem with anyones sexual preference, none!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#857287 Feb 10, 2013
What in the hell does Eric Holder mean when he said:

ďA person who has a gun should be a person who is entitled to have one.Ē

Perhaps Obama isn't the only person in the administration that has never read the Constitution. It appears Eric Holder has never read it either.

I'll help both Obama and Holder understand the Constitution.
"The people" is inclusive of every citizen in the entire country.
The ONLY way any right can be taken away from anyone is by what the Constitution calls "due process".

And, here's something else neither Obama or Holder understand about how the government of the United States works:

The president's authority is limited to the Executive Branch of government. Any instruction Obama gives to any person, group, company, entity, or anything outside the Executive Branch of government isn't worth the paper it's written on.
The ONLY instructions any person is required to obey must come in the form of laws passed by Congress and enacted in accordance with the procedure required by the Constitution.

Thus, the Constitution forbids the establishment of a dictatorship.
No doubt, is diametrically opposed to Eric Holder's idea of what the government will be.

Is Eric Holder using the Department of Justice to rebel against the government of the United States?
Isn't that treason?

Isn't using an office of the government to state something diametrically opposed to the Constitution sedition?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857288 Feb 10, 2013
Drones and strange bedfellows: Why neocons are showing Obama some love

....there's a reason Congress hasn't made much of a stink about the issue over the past four years. "Put simply: Americans love drones." A series of polls shows that Americans' support for drone strikes "is not only wide but also bipartisan," and if conservatives are more forgiving of Obama now, perhaps it's because more Republicans than Democrats approve of the strikes. How about killing American terrorist suspects ó "the question that stands at the heart of the recent flare-up in Congress"? In a Washington Post/CBS News poll a year ago, two-thirds approved.

http://theweek.com/article/index/239840/drone...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#857289 Feb 10, 2013
Neocon John Bolton Tells Fox: Obama's Drones Are 'Sensible' Extension Of Bush Terror Policy

http://www.dailypaul.com/273508/neocon-john-b...

if Bush had done the same you right wing nutjobs would have loved it.

but hey, he did worse.

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

now...defend that.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#857290 Feb 10, 2013
WaxBalls wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll share my secrets -- for a small fee, that is.
It was a rhetorical question, perv.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
obama

Waterbury, CT

#857291 Feb 10, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
Let me start by saying"I'm against same sex anything", but this is another issue like abortion, none of my business! It's not my emotions that are twisted or shyt hole stretched at the end of the day. The 2 problems I have with gay agenda is gay people have more rights than black people, single people in a heterosexual relationship no matter the race! They treat gayism like it's a mental disease with this bullshit idea that people are born gay. A baby isn't born anything, doesn't distinguish boys from girls or black from white until later in life when their brain developes . Then they identify what color they like, what sport activity is their favorite, & those things are predicated on lifes experiences. How can someone like the color blue if they've never seen it? If you claim it own it! Thats problem #1.#2, I don't think it's right that a man or woman leave outta their home dressed as the opposite sex for a couple reasons. 1st the guy on Jenny Jones seduced buy a flamer as a mystery crush & pursued wound up killing the flamer & going to prison as a result. Just not right! Plus though plenty of people with argue the contrary, it boils down to exposure. There are more kids gay & confused because it's more common to see a flock of gays dressed like the opposite sex.. Other than those problems I stated, I have no problem with anyones sexual preference, none!
Now that you have read monk read Dr. Ben CARSON Md

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#857292 Feb 10, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded

Dr. Benjamin Carson was born into poverty in Detroit in 1951. His single mother with only a third-grade education worked 3 jobs, never labeled herself a victim, did not allow excuses from her sons and forced young Ben to read 2 books/week. Dr. Carson is now the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital. With President Obama in attendance, Dr. Carson spoke last week at the WH prayer breakfast. He took on the PC police, the dumbing down of America and the federal debt. The Doctor spoke on how Jesus was his role model, the fairness of the flat tax and the need for health savings accounts. He ended with the tale of the American flag still flying high after the attack on Fort McHenry. Itís a shame Dr. Carson isnít the first black president. There would be no trillion-dollar deficits, no class warfare and no Obamacare. President Obama only clapped once, politely at the end. Obviously, Obama didnít much appreciate getting his clock cleaned by a much better man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,340
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Mandela 70,075
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 1 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 1 hr hands on AR 2
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 2 hr hands on AR 2
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 7 hr Funny But True 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info